A Time Before the Colonies

(chapter 1)

*I donít own gundam wing

After the mariemaia incident the gundam pilots self detonated their gundams. Peace was finally in the world and in the colonies. The peace lasted for a little while. Two years after the death of Dekim Barton little disputes started up all across the world and the colonies. The disputes were easily settled with the help of the preventers. The disputes were caused by x soldiers that only knew how to fight and didnít agree with the way Miss. Relena Darlian was keeping the peace. Over the years these soldiers started to form a group called the Peace Takers. Recruiting as many young men and women to be in their faction, trying to concur as many power points in the world and colonies. Knowing this threat, Relena Darlian ordered to have the gundams rebuilt. With the Peace Takers close to the Sank Kingdom, Trowa and Heero are stationed in the outskirts of the kingdom.

A.C. 200

After searching for hours Heero found the perfect hiding spot for both him and Trowa. Heero went back to where he had left Trowa to watch their gundams. "Trowa I found a spot. You wont even be able to tell itís there unless you are really looking for it" said Heero in his usual monotone voice.

Without answering back Trowa climbed into his gundam and followed Heero to the hidden spot. To his surprise Heero was right. The cave entrance was very well hidden, by trees and bushes.

Heero was the first to exit his gundam then Trowa. Trowa looked around the cave, then back at Heero. "You were right Heero. This is a good place. I didnít even see it when we were at the entrance."

"Itís starting to get dark. Iíll go get wood to start a fire. You find us some food," said Heero.

Both Trowa and Heero headed towards the exit. Outside in the forest that surrounded the Sank Kingdom, Heero and Trowa took off in different directions, one looking for wood and the other looking for food.

About an hour later Trowa returned with two small rabbits in his hand. Not to his surprise was a pile of wood next to the gundams and a fire already built. Trowa looked around again, but didnít see Heero. ëHmmÖheís probably working on his gundam or somethingí he thought to himself.

Trowa pulled out his knife and started to skin one of the rabbits. "Hey Heero if you plan on eating you come down here and clean and cook your own food." Shouted Trowa.

Heero jumped out of his gundam and walked to Trowa. Picking up the dead animal he said, "Rabbit huh. This will be interesting." He pulled out his knife and started skinning the dead carcass.

After both the animals were skinned and clean, they were placed on sticks and put over the fire. The smell of the rabbits filled the cave. ëWhy did he have to pick rabbití Heero thought.

While there were cooking their food an unseen presence started to move. Slowly getting up it staggered towards Trowa and Heero.

Both Heero and Trowa reached for their guns when they heard a moaning sound coming toward them. "Show yourself now!" demanded Heero.

The figure stepped into the light. She was about 5í8" with long black curly hair. Her eyes were blood shot and she held her side. She moved her lips to make a sound, but all that came out was air.

"Help Me," she whispered before she passed out.

Trowa lowered his gun and ran to her before she fell to the ground. Catching her in his arms he noticed 3 wounds bleeding through her dress. He picked her up and brought her over to the warmth of the fire.

"Heero, quick get your med-kit. She is badly wounded." Said Trowa as he laid her down on the ground. Heero quickly went to his gundam to retrieve the med-kit.

"What do you suppose happened to her?" asked Heero returning with the med-kit.

"Not sure, but I need to remove her clothing to see how badly damaged she is." Said Trowa. "Look back where she came from and see if there is anything we can cover her with."

While Heero went to the back of the cave, Trowa worked on the girl. Carefully he removed her dress. He was really surprised to see her not wearing any kind of underwear.

For a moment Trowa sat there admiring her beauty, then he grabbed the gaze and tended to her wounds. He tore apart the gaze making the pieces big enough to fit across her wounds. Taking a piece he tore he drenched it in a disinfectant and applied it to her wounds. After he applied the disinfectant, he placed an ointment on them; then covered the wounds with the remaining gaze.

Heero returned with a blanket and a pillow from her bed. He handed Trowa the pillow and blanket. Taking the materials from Heero, Trowa placed the blanket around the girl and put the pillow under her head. "Heero we need to get her to a doctor. Her wounds are infected."

"Itís to dark to go now. Weíll have to do it in the morning. And the only place close enough is the Sank Kingdom. But for now we need to get some rest." Heero said to the green-eyed pilot.

Heero walked back over to the fire and grabbed the stick with his rabbit on it," but first we should eat." He walked back to his gundam and sat down.

Trowa got up and walked over to the fire to retrieve his meal. Eating maybe three bites, he placed the stick back on the ground. Heero throw him a confused look. "Not hungry anymore," said Trowa sitting back down next to the young girl.

"HmmÖ" Heero continued to eat the meal. "If you would like it, I will take the first watch."

"Nah I will do it. Iím not tired anyway." Trowa replied.

"Suit your self. Wake me when you want me to take over," said Heero.

"Okay" said Trowa.

After finishing his meal, Heero put the stick down and closed his eyes. Trowa sat by the fire watching over himself, the girl and Heero. ëThis is going to be a long night.í He thought to himself.

About an hour later the girl started to moan. Trowa got up and walked over to her. Sitting down next to her, he asked, "Are you okay miss?"

Raising a hand to touch his face she barley whispered, "Rakomy."

"ShhhÖ try not to talk right now." He said. Her hand fell from his face and back to the ground. She took one last look at him before she fell back in to her slumber.

Three more hours went by before Trowa walked over to Heero to wake him. "Hey Heero itís time for your shift. Oh and if the girl wakes again give her the rest of my rabbit. She might need it," he said. Trowa walked back over to the fire and laid down to sleep.

When morning came Heero woke Trowa up. "Hey Trowa we need to think of a way to get this girl to Sally. Cause we canít take our gundams." Said Heero.

"We just wake her up and have her walk. She will need our help though," Replied Trowa.

"Then you do the honors of waking her. I am going to call sally and tell her that we are coming with a injured civilian," said Heero as he walked over to his gundam to make the call.

ëThanks a lot.í He thought to himself. Trowa got up and walked to the other side of the now unlit fire and shook the girl a bit. "Hey miss wake up. We need to get you to a doctor."

The small creature started to stir slightly and managed to open her eyes. In a soft whisper she said, "where are you taking me?"

"To the Sank Kingdom where someone can help you. Here give me your hand," explained Trowa as he held out his hand.

Looking at him with a cautious look she took his hand. Taking her hand into his, he held onto it with a firm grip and helped her up. The blanket that covered her naked body fell to the ground. Trowa reached down and picked it up and placed it back on her body. After that he placed his left arm under her right shoulder to support her. "Hey Heero can you give me a hand here." Shouted Trowa.

Heero jumped down form his gundam and did the same as his friend. "Sally is sending Wufie to meet us half way. She said to make sure that we keep the girl from falling asleep. Chances are she might have a concussion."

Trowa turned his head toward the gundams. "What do we do about them?" he asked.

"Donít worry about them. It took me three hours to find this place. Nobody will find them. Now lets get going," said Heero.

They turned toward the exit and started back to the kingdom.

 

 

 

 

 

To be continuedÖ

 

 

* I really would like to know what you think. So please e-mail me at:Leena_Yuy@juno.com thanks a bunch!