Everything I do, I do it for you.

                                       

By: Goddess of Death

Heero sat down at his desk looking at Relena who sat in front of him. it was the last day of school for them. As class went Heero remember everything that he did for her. How much he left as she held him close as he collapse to the ground after the final battle. He closes his eyes and smiles. As flashes backs happen.

 

(Look into my eyes - You will see What
you mean to me)

 

Heero was looking into Relena's eyes as he caresses her cheek. "I love you Relena" he says. "I love you too". "But Relena you mean so much to me. Please stay here with Trowa." He whispers as Relena kissed him long. and smiles. "I don't want you do get killed" he says.

 

(Search your heart - Search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more)

 

Relena was sitting in a shuttle on the way to Labra. "Heero" she whispers to her self.

 

(Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true Everything I do, I do it for you)

 

Relena trying to stop Heero from fighting afraid she will lose him. telling him it's not worth dying for. It always has been. As tears went down her face Heero wipes them away and kisses her softy.

 

(Look into your heart - You will find
There's nothing there to hide Take me as I am -
Take my life I would give it all I would sacrifice)

 

Heero rushing to Relena when she was held hostage by a faction. They were about to fire when Heero took the bullet.

 

(Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true Everything I do I do it for you)

 

Heero aiming his gun towards Relena as she was talking about peace. And she gave the sign for him to it's okay to kill her.

 

(There's no love - Like your love
And no other could give more love)

 

After the war Heero and Relena were doing what they wanted to do for a long time. Heero was bending towards Relena and started to kiss her neck

 

(There's nowhere -
Unless you're there All the time, all the way)

 

Heero was saying goodbye to Relena before he leaves for the L3 colony. When he leans over to kiss her. When they touch, her eyes filled with tears and went down in a solo

 

(You can tell me it's not worth trying for
I can't help it if there's nothing I want more)

 

Relena was telling Heero that he shouldn't go to earth. And he stays with her, not letting her out of his strong arms.

 

(Yeah I would fight for you)

 

Heero fighting dolls protecting her on party night.

 

(I'd lie for you)

 

Heero telling Dr J that's he coming. But he really staying with Relena on earth.

 

(Walk the wire for you
Yeah I'd die for you)

 

Heero was standing on the hatch of his gundam holding the self-distruct switch.

 

(You know it's true Everything I do I do it for you)

 

Relena ran up to him as he comes from the shuttle. Jumping up in the air she hugs him. as he kissed her. While he sprung around.

 

The end of the flashbacks and someone was calling Heero.

 

"Heero..Heero. wake up Heero" the voice repeated when he opens his eyes. He sees Relena looking at him. with her blue eyes. He smiles as she kisses him on the cheek. That night Heero was holding a small box in his hand. And saw Relena asleep in bed. He slowly sits down on the edge and bends down and kisses her. But before he can kiss her. She opens her eyes and Heero back away. He stands at the end of the bed with Relena sitting on the edge. Heero takes a deep breath and kneels down to one knee and holds Relena's hand.

"Relena PeacecraftI will be honored. And if you say yes I will swear. That I will honor you. And love you foreverRelena Peacecraft will you marry me" Heero says as he slips on a ring on her forth finger. Relena eyes fill with tears of joy and smiles.

"Yes!" she answers as Heero picks her up in his arms and kisses her deeply. Laying her on the bed on her back. Now they are face to face. Letting her hair pool the pillow to the covers.

"I love Relena and I will always love you with all my heart and soul" he softy whispers to her ear. As he gently kissed her neck.

"I always loved you Heero!"

 

                                             The end!

AN- so how did you like the very first Relena and Heero story by the Goddess. Me I mean. I had to listen to the song over and over and no I don't own gundam wing ot Bryan Adams he sang this song. It's really pretty. Well this is another short story. But please feedback me on this. So I can make more Heero and Relena love stories. Also in the boards I want to talk about to see if.I can do re guest in stories just message me your fav pilot and who with. Like Hilde/ and duo Heero/Relena see what I mean. I will put that in the boards soon. So far I am writing short song fic's.