The Fairy Tale

By Hyeiny

Disclaimer: Don't own the Gundam characters and never will.

Once long ago there was a prince named Heero Yuy. He was the prince of the east and was in great rival with the prince of the north also know as Prince Bobin ( I made up this character) He did not live up to his name he was a handsome prince and every princess gossiped about themselves about Prince Bobin. While Prince Yuy was isolated his mother made sure that no one knew of him until the right princess came to his rescue. Then the Queen Laylex would test this princess and see if she is right. Prince Yuy was also an handsome prince maybe more than Prince Bobin but he was unknown to even his father and his twin sister. There was one other then the evil Queen Laylex who knew that Prince Yuy exist That was a pastor named Pastor Quatre who lived on the Tropical mountains and trying to stop Queen Laylex's evil plan before it prevailed. See Queen Laylex was to have an evil marriage between Heero and the one who she can drain power which the women had to be a witch of some sort and has to be an good witch and so that she can give the powers to Heero and he can overthrow the King his father. This was Queen Laylex revenge to the king because he banished the queen to the hills where she wound't be found. The priest Quatre had and assistance named Dorthy that was his girlfriend to be wife and there was also brother Duo which was a catholic and had assistance from Sister Hlide which they desperately want to get married but since Hlide is a nun they can't they were thinking of switching religions. Quatre so desperately wanted to tell them about Prince Heero but if the information gest in the wrong hands then Heero's future is ruined. While in with Heero things were tuff. "Mother why do we never go to the city?" asked Heero "because we don't. Now get back to training!" yelled his mother Heero's mother was harsh toward him and was determined to squeeze any ounce of kindness that he had from his father and determined to make him the perfect solider, he was well on his way to becoming heartless.

"Princess Relena your tea is ready" said Peygan.

"Thank you" replied Relena.

"Wonderful weather we are having here in Scottville aren't we princess Relena?"

"Yes indeed we have." replied Relena I wonder if my brother will let me go into town today?" asked Relena.

"I would hope so. If so I would like to accompany you to town." answered Peygan.

"Alright just to make sure I will go ask my brother if I can go." said Relena.

 

Later in town

"I didn't think that we would have this kind of weather Princess Relena" said Peygan through the rain and the thunderstorm.

"Let us settle in a lodge some where" said Relena. So they go into some lodge and Relena and Peygan blackout.

 

2 days after

Relena found herself in the forest and wondered how she got there and where Peygan was and how he is and didn't know where she was. She wandered in the forest and then 1 week after fell delirious at the doorstep of Quatre's church them it was Dorthy who found Relena and said "good heavens where did she come from?" and Dorthy and Quatre nursed her back to health and she woke up 2 days after.

"Where am I" asked Relena. She forgot all of her memories except this one where she was saved by her brother during the raind that happened to kill their parents. Dorthy asked "who are you?"

"I-I don't know any more" replied Relena. Then Dorthy served her some porridge and bread.

"Thank you miss." stammered Relena.

"Call me Dorthy" said Dorthy.

"Thank you for this hospitality Dorthy." said Relena, smiling.

"My fiancé Quatre will arrive shortly he had to work for some church bussniess." said Dorthy.

"What am I to call you miss?" asked Dorthy.

"Just call me Relena." answered Relena.

 

Meanwhile with Peygan

Peygan worried that Relena's brother would be mad and so he went to serch for her and 2 weeks later fell delirious at the door step of Brother Dou. So when he woke up he told Brother Dou what happened and he didn't lose his memories like Relena did and told Dou that he had to in search for Princess Relena. So he took off with provisions and determination. He never knew that Relena was just across the street while he stayed at the Dou's house.

 

Authors Note: this was the 1st chapter and it was really bad and also this is my first fanfic so please heed my or pity me and this again was terrible so forgive me and wait for the next chapter! Please Read & Review and send comments to Hyeiny@hotmail.com

Thank you!