Gundam Wing Fallen Angel Chapter One

By: Inori Rei Ryuji01

Chapter One

 

 

 

Note To Readers:Catherine is not Trowa's sister and shes the same age as all of them around 21 now, Dorthy is good and she got rid of her weird eye brows, Sally is 21 too, Lady Une is a good Lady person now, Noin well she and Miliardo are married and have a little boy. So everybody is 21 except Noin, Miliardo, and Lady Une. *There will be some pairing up ith everybody so you'll see*

 

 

 

Its been 5 years since Endless Waltz and everybody went to go enjoy their Peace they so longed for. All the GW boys were now working in Preventers with Sally Po, Hilde Schibecker, Lucrezia Noin, Catherine Bloom, Dorthy Catalonia, Lady Une, Miliardo Peacecraft, and surprisingly during those 5 years Relena has picked up a few tricks.

"Oh come on Miliardo you can do better then that don't play soft on me now" Relena said while wipping blood away from her lip. "I'm not Relena trust me you had enough sparing for one day ask your friends to I have a little son of mine who needs a bath" as he started to chase his naked 5 year old son. "Hehehe oh everybodys changed so much" she said out loud and left to go take a shawor.

"Come on Heero lets go! Ahhhhhh come on Heero I promised Hilde I would bring you" Duo said as he tried to pull his friend out the door. "Why do I have to go?" he asked coldly. "Fine if you don't wanna come then you don't have to see Relena, Later Pal" as Duo ran to his girlfriend. "Relena" he said softly then yelled" Hilde, Duo Wait Up" and he ran up to his friends.

"Come on Trowa we never have fun lets get goin" as Catherine slaped her boyfriends bottom. "Whoa there, Fine I'll come but you have to keep the big mouth Maxwell out of my hair." as they drove away to the Caffe to meet their friends.

"Awww Wufei your no fun, I'll just have to go my self then." Sally yelled to her partner from behinde her door. "Woman, you do that!"and grunted. Just then Sally came out in a tight a$$ tank top with a Chinese symbol and she had some tight leather pants on and her hair was down this time and not in her twist. Wufei's eyes poped out at the site of his partner. "Guess I'll just go then later maybe I'll see somebody Hilde said she's gonna show me some guys, well cath'ya later!" and she left her room while Wufei ran up next to her. "Woman I can't let you go alone like that you'll get hurt." And the two left the Preventers head quarters.

Quatre and Dorthy were already at the Caffe waiting for their friends. Then Duo, Hilde,and Heero came in. "Hey you three how are you?" the two blonds waved to them at there booth. "Q-man, Dorthy how's it been?" Duo asked and took a seat beside Hilde. Just the they were intrupted when Wufei, Sally, Trowa and Catherine came up and greeted them. When everybody was seated they ordered coffee and a dessert, some of them ordered soup or samwhiches. As they talk about what was going on in there lifes Duo asked said something. "Well everybodys here and well."

Everybody just smiled and looked at each other but somebody was missing. "Well Relena's not here where is she? She should be here soon." Dorthy said worried. Just then a female walked in wearing black boots that made her taller. She had black leather pants on and a black belt on with little buletes all around it. She was wearing a Black tub top and there was something on it it said 'Warrior'. They all watched the female who was ordering a coffee. "WOW whos that?" Duo whistled. Hilde hit him over the head. "Owww what did you do that for?" he asked rubbing his head. "Stupid that's Relena, don't you reconize her?" Hilde said and waved to Relena to come sit with them. "THAT'S RELENA?" all the guy practiculy yelled out.

When Relena walked up they all scooted over for her to sit she just smiled and sat down inbetween Trowa and Heero. "Long time no see guys." she smiled and took a sip of her French Vanilla Coffee. "WOW Relena you look gooood" Duo said licking the foam off is lips. "Hehe thanks sorry it took so long I was at a club and had some problemes there but no need to worry." she reasured. "Are you alright Relena?" asked a worried Dorthy and Quatre at the same time. "Ahhh no biggy I'll probably have a big bruise here tommorow but I took care of the guy" as she taped her cheek where she got hit. "A man hit you how dishonorable" Wufei ponited out. "I'll kill who ever hit you Relena" Heero thought with anger. Everybody kept asking Relena questions when she looked to her right where Heero was she just smiled. "Ok guys don't worry about me ok? I'm fine look its just a bruise I took care of the guy no biggy, I can take care of myself." she just smiled and everybody just told her that it was still wrong and all.

Heero just sat there and thought of how he would kill anybody who would hurt Relena in anyway. But his train of thought was cut short when Duo punched him in the arm. "Yo anybody home in there?" he asked. Everybody was just staring at Heero even Relena with a hint of concern in her eyes. "What are you all staring at? I have to get going I have a report due tommorow for Lady Une" and he got up all the others agreed they should get going too. Heero and Relean were the last to leave. The two were headed the same direction to their cars. "So Heero I never had a chance to talk to you." as she finally caught up to him. He just looked at her she now had her jacket on a long black trench coat. Finally Relena came up to her black BMW. Surprisingly she parked right behind Heero. He hoped onto his motorcycle and left he knew Relena was staring at him.

The next day the Gundam Pilots had to go fight again it was another worthless war.... Relena looked outside her window with a sad look in her face, "When will the wars end...? There will never be peace." she then sighed. 'Heero I love you' she just laughed to herself. "Like he'll ever love you!" she said out loud and went to go spare with somebody.

"Heero! Behind you man!" Duo shouted. Heero looks behind him and shoots the Leo into smithereens. Quatra sighing, "War will never be over." Heero nodded then looked at the stars far off space 'Relena....' he sighed out. All the other Pilots were thinking of their loved one but Heero he just thought on the one person he loved but never told because Heero Yuy the Pefect Soilder was actually affraid of his emotions.

Relena was walking outside the park but something was watching her from the shadows and she didn't notice a thing. "If I could only be a Gundam Pilot like Heero and the guys. Ha fat chance! Everyone thinks I'm too pascifist but they don't know me. God they don't even know I'm working for Preventers, and that's how it will all remain they wont know who I really am I'm living a lie." The person from the shadows heard everything Relena said. Relena walked back into the Preventers Head Quaters alone and depressed.

When she entered the Preventers base the secratary walked up to her "Miss. Relena, you have a visitor in your office." Relena let out a sigh. "Oh... I wasn't expecting anybody today, and his name?" she asked watching th young lady flip through papers. "I... Well he didn't tell me it ma'am, he just said 'If Relena Peacecraft comes back tell her to go into her office. I will be discussing business with her' and he just continued on walking into your office." she answered back in one breath. Relena just nodded and walked towards her office. When she got there the lights were complete off. She turned them on and a man stood there in the far corner of the room. Relena gasps, "Are you the man who-" she was cut off by his speaking. "Yes I am. I over heard you talking about being a Gundam Pilot and I believe I can help."

"Oh... Well if you did hear me correctly, its impossible. People think I'm pascifist and what will they think?What about my brother? The other pilots? An extra Gundam? F*ck its great and all but think of the consequeces." the man just smirked. "It is possible, do you actually care what people think? Your brother I don't know but I have a plan, yes I made the perfect Gundam for you, your just right for it I designed it just for YOU. You see your already the ultimate fighting machine, even better than Heero Yuy himself. With your skills that you now have. Just think about it, once you are a Gundam Pilot peace shall live on forever. You destroy those who tolerates peace, and peace you'll get." Relena starts thinking hard about it. "F*ck man wheres that Gundam?" Dr. J was surprised such a pascifist girl before became this!.!.!

"Ok the plan is me and you will go to my base I'll show you, then show you your Gundam and teach you how to use it, I already know you can control all the MS very well lucky your brother taught you, and all theres left is your code name and you to trigger the Zero system." he said while him and Relena went up to her room. "Cool can't wait lets just grab some stuff then lets go but I better stay in my room for a while and you wait by my car. I'll be down at 12." she said as she started to stuff a doffle bagd with cloths. Dr. J just smiled.

 

 

It was now 12 Relena snuck out of her room:

"Damn that was easy we should really get a better security here." she thought and jumped off her balcony and landed perfectly and quietly on teh ground. Relena ran swiftly and very quietly to her car when she reached it she found Dr. J standing there. "Just on time I have a good feeling you'll do just fine." he said as he entered the car. "Well we better hurry before anything else happens let go." she started her engine and they were off.

When they reached the base is was HUGE for and underground place. "Hmm cozzy." she smiled to the soilder walking by her. "Well here is your room, keys to a new car, just leave your stuff here for now Dr. J wants me to escort you to your Gundam." he said ad looked over Relena. "Good lets go!" as she ran down the empty hallway. The soilder was as old as her he looked pretty cute. "Are you just going to stand there and stare at me or are you coming?" she yelled out and looked back to see the boy running up beside her. "Well my names Dave. And I wasn't staring I was addmiring." he joked. "Mines Relena and thanks you look pretty fine yourself. I might add." and she stepped into the hanger where Dr. J told them to meet him. "Good your here well what do you think of Gundam Fallen Angel?" he asked and the lights flickered on. There stood a Gundam Fallen Angel 06 it looked like the Deathscyth and the Wing Zero combined it was all Silver with Dark Purple and some Light Purple too on it. "Sh*t this is mine?" Relena asked eyes opened wide.

"Why yes, let me tell you about your suit for starters, this MS is named the Gundam Fallen Angel, not only for its color scheme but for the purple light trail it leaves in its wake." Dr. J continued, "Possibly the fastest Mobile Suit in history, Fallen Angel is capable of achieving and maintaining up to nine G's, and that's just for starters. Its most likely can go much faster, but with the situation we're in, the engineers haven't had a chance to clock its top speed." he winked at her. Dave just stood their in awe. Relena was smiling. "Mine, Mine, Mine" she thought over and over.

Dr. J smiled and continued on. "The Fallen Angel has five thrusters, four of which you can see, the four wings on its back, which are multi-posable. Because of the high speed it achieves, Fallen Angel had to be lighter of frame, with a harder armor frame that was fitted more tightly together. Its armaments include the enhanced beam rifle you see, the two mounted vulcans on the head, and the plasma saber located on the right arm. As you may not know, this 'plasma saber' is an enhanced version of the beam saber that is connected directly to the suit." he smiled an then continued while he watched Relena examine it, "Anyways the funny way the right arm guard is, with that slit opening above the wrist. That's where the plasma saber comes out, it has a flatter blade than a beam saber, and here's the best part! It can channel mega particles from the Mobile Suit's reactor to create a wave of blade-like, crescent energy that cuts through Mobile Suits like a sword through toilet paper! And it has a beam shield, too!" he walked up to Relena and whispered into her ear with a husky voice. "And its all yours." Relena just turned around to face him. "Then lets begine." she smiled to the old man. "Now what is your code name?" he asked as he hooked a computor to it. "Lena, Lena Death yes my name is now Lena Death" she smiled she liked the name. "Ok Lena lets just type in a few things then its all yours you can test it on the field too after I tell you about the Zero system." he finished typing in the commands to Gundam Fallen Angel.

"Oh thats ok I already know how to use the Zero system." she jumped up to the cock pit to her Gundam. "Code name: Lena Death Pilot 06 Gundam Fallen Angel" and the cockpit opened. "Perfect. I guess then you can start training out on the filed to get use to your suit I'll change the Code name thing to make it shorter" he smiled. Relena entered her Gundam and smiled perfect nice and cozzy as she sat down she started her Gundam the thing felt so alive now. The eyes glowed a light purple colour. "Well Angel its you and me now this will be great!" she said out loud. "Yes it will be great Lena now your pass is now Lena Death 06 now go to the field and don't step on anything on your way out" Dr. J yelled from the ground below. Lena just laughed, "I wont don't worry" and she steped out side. She started to move around and do jumps and all. She was now doing targets. "Hmmm shes a fast learner that girl she amazes me at time Dr.G" Dr.J said. "Yes amazing, perfect she is the Perfect Soilder." and the two left to get some coffee. While outside Lena hit every target and didn't miss one. The men out side watching were totally shocked that that they finally got to see Gundam 06 but they wanted to know who the Pilot was. Then Dave came out "Hey Lena you can come out now" he yelled and 06 stoped.

The cockpit opened and everyone just waited to see who the pilot was. A honey blond haired girl jumped out and landed perfectly on the ground she was wearing some tight cloths again. The men just stared at her as she ran up to her new friend Dave. "Lucky b*st*rd, that Gundam Pilot 06's gots one damn fine a$$" Jeff elbowed his friend to get him out of his trance. "Oh yeah I know what you mean first chick here in this base every guy will be trying to get her attention" he said rubing his stomach. After the long day it was time to hit the sacks, Relena's room was surprisingly near her Gundam, "Hmm how inronic this is the best day of my life, *sigh* but what about my family and friends? What about Heero?" she thought and a single tear fell down her cheek and she fell asleep.

After that night... Duo turns on the t. v. "Well let see what's going around for a moment." Duo calmly said and he switches the channel to the news. "Good afternoon. It has been reported that Vice Foreign Minister Relena Dorlian Peacecraft has been missing for the last 48 hours. She was last seen by her secatary Debbie Jo. We have no least information to what happen to her, but there are rumors said that Vice Foreign Minister Relena Dorlian Peacecraft has been working for the Preventers-" the reporter said. Duo shut the t. v. off,
"Missing?! Relena?! Oh man..." he then decides to walk to Heero's place.

Heero was calmly typing in his labtop then... *DingDong* "Yo Heero! You in there?" Heero sighed and quietly walked to the door and opens it. "Duo... What are you doing here?" he asked annoyed. "Well Heero ol'pal... I just wanted to tell you that--" Duo was cut off my a bombing attack just in the city not far off. Heero and Duo runs to their Gundams and jumps in. When they got in the city Quatra, Wufei, and Trowa had already destroyed a couple of Aries that were bombing the city. "About time you got here." Wufei snorted out to Heero and Duo.

They both just nodded. The Virgos landed behind Heero and rapidly attack him. His Gundam came crashing down but then Duo cathes him. Then out of no where like that in a second or so all the suits were destroyed by 'A Gundam?.?.?' Heero looked behind him towards the mysteriouse Silver Purple Gundam. The 5 Pilots never seen before. Suddenly Dr. J appeared on the screen inside all of the Gundams. Then he said something, "Gundam Pilots its been along time. I want you to meet someone special. I will introduce you to this person just meet me in the base." he then signed off. The mysteriouse Gundam had dissapeared. The Gundam Boys went to the base Dr. J gave to them.

"Well you made it. I see that you've ment this new and powerful Gundam?" Dr. J was pointing into the shadows and a light appears above the Gundam he was talking about. "This is Gundam Fallen Angel 06" he said and sat down, "Well that's wonderfull and all Doc, but may I ask who this guy is? He's very good and really fast too!" Duo said. "Well SHE is the most talented Gundam Pilot ever. Even better then you Heero. She's a VERY fast learner. And she mastered Zero system better then all of you. She is known to be the Perfect Soldier now" Dr. J asnwered back now smiling very evily. "A woman?! Ha!! Old man how can a weak woman be a Perfect Soldier? Yuy over there is!" Wufei spat out digusted by the fact and pointed to Heero. Dr. J ignored his comment and grinned he thought of what Lena would do to him. Quatra then asked Dr. J "May we please see this new Pilot Dr.J?" Dr.J smiled he liked this Winner kid very polite too. "A woman? Where is this... Woman?" Duo asked with no intrest whatsoever.

"Right Here.." a voice coldy said in th distance but yet it was really familliar. She jumped from the shadows and landed on the ground with ease. Dr. J smirked, "Everybody... Meet the Ultimate Killing Machine, Lena Death." the female steped out of the shadows. The Pilots were SHOCKED. "RELENA?!?!" They all shouted at the same time. She just smiled coolly, "Sorry thats not my name its Lena, Lena Death now" she said in a low seductive voice. "Hahahaha! Old man you make me laugh this is just some joke but thanks for finding her for us" Wufei laughed out maniaclly. "Sorry Wufei but thats a nono I'm not going any where and if you think that woman are weak then think again" Lena smiled and took out daggers out of no where and threw them at Wufei which pined him to the wall. She walked up to him and whispered into his ear "Next time I wont misse" and she pulled a dagger from where his member was but it didn't hit his manhood. All the guys sweatdroped even Heero's.

A soilder walked in and removed the rest of the daggers and threw them back at Relena who caught them and put them back from where she got them. "Well now that Lena gave us an example of her skills. Do you all believe me now?" he asked and sat down beside Relena and smiled. "YES!" they all yelled except Heero who just nodded. "Good now run along and go train I have to go meet Dr.H" and he walked out. They all turned to where Relena was sitting to find her seat empty then the ground rumbled and Gundam Fallen Angl started to leave. They all just stood there for a while Relena has never been that cold before or even scary. The idea of Relena being a Gundam Pilot frightened all of them.

Now out side Relena was now out of her Gundam talking to a few boys. "Well Lena you think your so great lets have a competition" he smiled and licked his lips. "What kind of competition?" she asked then looked from the corner of her eye to find Quatre, Duo, Heero, Trowa and Wufei coming this way. "Well why don't we do boys against you." he poked Relena in the chest with his index finger which she grabed his wrist and tossed him behind her with a lost *THUMP*. Relena bent down and looked him in the eyes "Next time you do that I'll snap that finger of yours off agreed?" he just nodded. "Now you still want to have that little competition I'll go against all of you if you like no bets this time I felt bad taking all of your money the last time." she smiled and walked up to the 5 Gundam Pilots, "Hello you guys nice day isn't it?

"And Wufei I see your looking better" she flashed him a smile. "Relena why didn't you tell us?" Heero asked with his cold tone. "Don't you mean Lena? I don't go by Relena any more, but to answer your question you'll have to find out yourself." she winked to all of them and turned around to the guys who were now starting the competition. "Ok now this whole thing is to run to that far end over there and then go through the lay ups and there are no rules" Dave said and winked to his best friend Lena. "Ok I'm ready Lena you want us to give you a head start?" he asked all the guys just laughed the thing is they didn't know Lena has gotten alot faster. "No but I'll give all of you a head start so go on" she just winked back to Dave.

Heero, Quatre, Duo, Trowa and Wufei were watching the whole competition. "I bet Miss. Death is going to win" Quatre said. They all turned to him kinda and glared. "Hey don't call Lena that it doesn't suit her my bets on her too." Duo said placing a twenty down. "That weak woman is going to lose 10 men against one weak girl HA thats a joke." they all just stared at him. "Ok Wu-man its your lost now place your bets down Trowa, Heero?" Duo asked them. Trowa placed a 20 down, "Lena" and his eyes went back on the whole thing. "Heero?" Quatre asked. Heero just looked at him then away. "Well then lets just see if this woman is weak or not." Wufei smiled.

"Ok then we'll take your head start on three Mark 1, 2, 3!" and Mark took off while Lena just stood there looking at her nails she counted to ten. "What is she doing? RUN D*MNIT RUN!" Duo yelled out. "HAHAH stupid woman doesn't even know how too." Wufei laughed out loud. "Well there goes our 20's damn" Trowa thought. Back where Relena was "Hmm 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and oh look at me 10!" and she took of with a sprint and in 5 seconds shes was now ahead of Mark. "WHAT!" he yelled and tried to run faster but couldn't she just ran past him already. Wufei's face went pitch white. "Hey Miss. Lena's gonna win Duo Miss. Lena's gonna win!" Quatre said jumping up and down with Duo. "Hmm Relena what did you learn during your spare time?Even I can't run that fast" Heero thought and raised an eye brow. "H*ly..." was all Trowa said. Lena was now at her 7 lap and the guys were only on there 3 guy. Relena just came zooming by past each guy. She was now on her 10th lap when something came flying towards her. The guy who ran past her just smiled. She came crashing down to the ground the object hit her in the head the last thing she remebered was people calling her.Her last thought was 'Heero...'

"Will she be alright Doc? She took a big blow out there" Duo asked worried. "Don't worry she's been through worst even for only two days here, ok here come and you'll" Dr. M lifted up Relena shirt to show her stomach the 5 boys turned away. "Nono look you see this scar yeah well she was traning and came out side then a piece of Gundanium came flying at her and cut her stomach open she almost died too but she's a fighter you rememeber that." the female Dr. M walked away. "Wow Relena took that, I change my mind about her." Wufei said he actually used her first name and Relena opened her eyes. "Thanks" and she tried to sit up but a pair of strong arms pushed her back down. "Hey whats the big idea" she said trying to push them away.

"You should be resting Lena" Duo said with a very serious look. Lena just pushed them away and stood up anyway "Pish, Posh I don't need no rest jeez you should be worrying about your selves" and she walked out the medical room. "If no one watches you then the whole world is in danger" Dave said walking over to Dr. D all the GW pilots just turned and looked at him. "What do you mean you baka" Wufei spat out digusted by this Dave guy. "Baka? Who you callin'a Baka for, I have you know I spar with Lena she's the best at everything sword, controling MS, hacking, and everything Gosh shes the BEST" he yelled the last part out. "Wow Miss. Death can hack? Do you think she can hack better then Heero?" Quatre asked curiously. Heero gave Quatre his famous 'Death Glare'. Quatre just turned away to go follow Lena. Duo and Trowa tagged along side with Dave. "What are you gonna do Yuy?" Wufei asked. "Let's just see how good are Miss. Lena is" he said with a smirk and left. "Oh this is bad that woman has no chance against Yuy" Wufei thought and smiled. "This will be interesting" and he left to his room/ cell.

The next morning in Duo's and Heero's room. Duo was sleeping and Heero was..... "Now just a few more camands and we'll see what Lena puts in her log..." Heero typed away furiously on his laptop. When he finished typing away something poped up. "Warning! Try and hack me again and I'll kill you, Yeah you got 2 minutes to leave before this thing goes." there was Lena saying this message holding up a gun to the screen smiling. "Ah shit" Heero said out loud. He turned off the thing real quickly so nobody can trace him. "Ahhh, Yuy guess you didn't hack that woman." standing at Heero's door leaning on the door frame was Wufei. "Shut up!" Heero said and left. "Damn that woman must be good." Wufei thought, "If Yuy can't get in then nobody can" and he left to the eating hall.

In Quatre an Trowa's room..... "Wake up sleepy head its breakfast time get up before Duo eats everything" Quatre knocked Trowa on the head with his pillow. "Ok I'll meet you in the eating hall you go ahead." he got up to go take a shawor. "Ok I'll save you a seat then see ya" he waved good bye and left. Trowa just got into the shawor. "That Duo better not eat everything I didn't get to eat anything yesturday" he thought. (Don't worry Quatre and Trowa ren't what you think they are neither are Heero and Duo you'll see in the Chapters to come who will end up with who, Enjoy!.!.!)

Relena's room "Heero trying to hack me I'll show you." she started to type away really furiously. "Take this stupid viruse, hehe perfect now I'll show you but first lets see whats in yor log." she typed away it only took her a minute to get in. She started to read away. Took her 2 minutes to skim the whole thing. "Heero your halarious but its kinda cute can't believe you put in Heero Yuy + Relena Peacecraft *Tisk*Tisk*" she then left and delete everything trace of her even hacking him. "Better go eat something I'm starving." and she left for the eating hall.

Eating Hall: "Duo stop eating everything" Quatre slaped Duo's hand away from his toast with honey. "Sorry I'm just really hungry" he said as he stuffed the rest of his cereal in his mouth. Trowa, Wufei, Heero, Quatre and Dave just stared at him eating so much more then you can imagine but then again this is Duo. "WOW I've never seen anyone eat sooo much before" Dave said really amazed. "You ain't seen nothing yet" he was just about to take something from some guy sitting beside him but the guy grabbed it right away. Trowa, Heero, Quatre and Wufei just continued eating their breakfast while Dave left since he had finished. "Damn I'm still hungry." Duo said rubbing his stomach. "Hehehe here Duo if your still hungry I'm full" Lena said as she placed her tray infront of Duo. They all looked up at Lena. "WOW thanks Lena your the best" and he started chowing down. "Ummm I was watching Lena she just had a muffin and orange juice" Quatre whispered into Trowa's ear.

Trowa just nodded. Heero and Wufei heard this and looked at Lena. "What? Don't look at me like that I'm full really he can have the rest" Lena waved her hands infront of her to help explain. She then got up and left "I gotta go check my Angel Later boys" she waved and didn't even bother to turn around. "She should take better care of herself" a boy from behind Heero said. The GW boys ears perked up. "Excuse me what did you mean by that?" Quatre asked politely. "Oh well she sometimes doesn't eat lots. And she gets hurt alot. One time I found her passed out on the floor bleeding. Really sad she use to have such vibrant eyes now I guess that night it just dissapearded but I have you know when I find that b*st*rd that did this to are Lena I'm gonna kill him and Kill him again" the boy angrily said. Wufei just grunted because this guy seemed to talk alot, 'Like Duo Maxwell' he thought. But Wufei and the others were quite interessted cause it had to do with Relena and it sounded serious. "Well ummm..." Duo asked trying to figure out this guys name. "Oh yeah I'm Ken, one of Lena's best friend other then Dave" he smile at the boys. "Oh ok then Ken what do you mean 'what they did' and may I asked who's 'they'?" Duo asked politely and shocked the other boys well Quatre looked shocked, Trowa and Heero hide there shock and well Wufei just snorted. "Umm well I'm not sure if I can tell you" Ken said a little nervous.

Heero then gave him a glare of death. "Ehh well then if you know Lena that well I guess I can tell you..." he sweatdroped. "Ehh well when Lena just got here we were under attack and well these guys were pretty strong and well 3 guys kinda took Lena and they..... well.... they..... just...." Ken stuttered. "Well Spit It Out!" Wufei yelled at him. All the other boys in ther room and looked at them. "WHAT?" Duo yelled, "We're trying to have a conversatin here about are friend Lena" Duo yelled again. One of the guys stood up angry. "Well if he's telling you about Lena getting Raped by 3 guys its true and we're all gonna kill them for doing so" then the boys agreed looking down in shame for not being able to get to her in time. "Raped.....?" Quatre asked forming tears in his eyes. "Ohh Jousan" Duo looked down in shame for yelling. Ken was crying silently to himself. Trowa looked shocked for the first time hearing that one of his close friends he could talk to getting rapped. Wufei also looked shocked, "Injustis those men are dishonorable, just dishonorable, Relena you will get your justis" he said to himself. "Relena..." was the only word he could say feeling very very mad at what they did to his Love which nobody knew that he ad feelings for her.

"S*it" someone yelled from the Gundam Fallen Angel. "Stupid, owww that hurt" Lena came out rubbing her head which she just hit getting out. "Hey Jousan" Duo yelled hopping in kinda scared from hearing such a peaceful girl curse. "Ahhhh" she yelled surprised and was falling from from her Gundam. "JOUSAN" Duo yelled running towards his friend. Lena delicetely recovered from her surprised and did a little flip in the air and landed perfectly and quietly on her feet. "JOUSAN ARE YOU OK!" Duo yelled hugging her. "Oww... A little air would be... Duo your..." she said trying to get Duo off her. "Hey your gonna kill her that way" a voice said from the shadows and stepped out revealing that it was Dave. "Oh sorry Lena didn't mean to" Duo quickly let go of his friend to give her air. "No its ok I'm better now see Thanks Dave" she smiled to him and just smiled back. "No Problem-o I saw what happen jeez Lena you should be careful next time you could of fell and hurt yourself" he walked closer and handed her a towel.

"Yeah Lena! But its not her fault it was mine I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm..." Lena covered his mouth with her hand. "Its alright Duo look I'm not hurt I'm fine and if I id get hurt you would bring me to the Medical Bay wouldn't you?" she removed her hand from his mouth. He just nodded. Dave just watched this sceene, "Well I better get goin I have some repairing to catch up to, and be more careful next time" her worried friends told her. "Yes'O Great One I will, I will" Duo and her chuckled at that. Dave just waved without looking back and left to a different section of the Base. "So what's up Duo?" she grabbed a water bottle out of her bag. "Oh I just wanted to see if you were alright and everything. And if you wanted to talk about anything, you know I'm here to listen" he said as the word 'Rape' flashed through his head again. Relena was just about to speak when, "Relena there you are" Quatre came running up to the two and hugged Relena. "Ehh Hi Quatre Thanks for the hug but what was that for?" as she let go of her blond haired friend.

"Ohh I just felt like it. Can't a friend give another friend a hug?" his eyes then turned into little puppy eyes. "Ohhh of course they can" she smiled and touched his cheek lightly. "Ok then well why don't we go do something if your not busy Lena." Duo asked trying to change the subject. "Umm well I'm kinda busy with stuff and I have a little thing I have to go to" Relena struggled to get the words out of her mouth. "And what might that be?" a voice came out walking out of the shadows. And it revealed to be Heero?!

Heero stepped out of the shadows. "Hey Buddy what'cha doin in the dark back there?" Duo asked smiling at his friend then a hint of something hit him. Quatre looked a little worried about all of this so he stepped a little closer to Relena. "Hello Heero" he said politely. "Hn" was his response. "Umm well its really none of your business where I go Heero" Relena inerrupted their boring talk. They all turned to her. "Well Lena come on I'm sure you can spair us some time come on Rele" Duo poutted his eyes. Quatre just smiled gently at her. And Heero well he just stared at her waiting for an answer. 'Please Relena come with us I don' trust you being alone' Quatre thought still smiling. "Oh Alright since I can't resiste that cute little face of yours" Relena pinched Duo's cheek. "Ok then well we're off! Let's go have some FUN!" he shouted. They all walked out towards the door when. "Heero aren't you coming with us?" Quatre asked the two others turned around. Heero just walked up beside Relena. "I take that as a Yes then" Duo answered for him.

 

*End Of Chapter One*

Please people don't copy my FanFiction, you wouldn't understand how hard I worked on this. And I say this to represent all FanFiction writer's or any kinda of writter that they don't like someone copying their Art or what ever. But if you would like to post my Story just E-Mail me.

Sorry Fans! I just hadn't the time to finish but I'll try my best to get Cahpter Two done. I'm not sure how many Chapter's I'll have probably 2, 3, or 4 but I can't promise. Sorry. I know, I know its not the BEST but this is my second FanFiction. So none of my FanFictions are the best. But if you don't like it that way then E-Mail me and tell me yourself. I'll be hurt yes but ah well its your opinion. Or even send me some C & C my Inbox its like a dessert right now. So anything Flames, or comments and even some Opinions on how I can inprove. *But I would LUV for some Comments* Anyways I G2Jet. Hope you Enjoyed!

Signing Out,
Inori Rei Ryuji01

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN Gundam Wing or its Character's in ANY way. I reapeat I DO NOT OWN Gundam Wing in ANY way.

P.S: Please E-Mail me and tell me what you think. Yeah Yeah Yeah I know I know I know "You don't have time to E-Mail me Back" I'll understand.... But if you do YaY!.!.!