Gundam Wing Fallen Angel

Written By: Web Mistress Herself Inori Rei

Chapter Two:

 

 

 

Note to Readers: Wahhhhhhhhhhhh I just noticed I made a boo-boo on Chapter One Fallen Angel in my Readers Note thing. Yes I did I just noticed it when I put Sally's 18 too, she's suppose to be 21 too. *Growls at self* Grz........ Anyways Sorry about the Title of this FanFic but you have to read the Chapters coming up to understand maybe you'll get this part when I start that didn't make sense. Anyways Hope You Enjoy!.!.!

 

 

Oh it was a nice day to go out. Yes indeed, Duo, Quatre, Relena and even Heero were off somewhere or Duo's choice I think.... "Hey let's go to the festival!" exclaimed a very cheerful Duo Maxwell. Heero groaned mentally. But to his surprise his mood changed when he heard, "Oh great I was meaning to go I wanted to pick something up ther!" Relena said as she and Duo ran up to the ticket booths. "Hehe those two act like little kids when their together they seem so-" Heero glared at Quatre before he could finish. "Eh well I meant Heero don't mistake me I ment Very Very Good Freinds" the blond corrected before anything bad happened to him. Heero just nodded as they follow the two energized 21 year olds and a very calm and composed blond.

"I wanna go on the fairest wheel" Duo squeeled. "Nuh-uh we already went on your rides now we go and shop around." Relena protested back at him. "Hey you two no need to fight we'll work this out, wont we?" Quatre asked inocently. Relena smiled at his generosity, and well Duo he just rolled his eyes. Relena then glared at him and stuck out her toung out at him. And she mouthed, 'Sucker'. Duo eyes bulged out. Heero watched as the two faught. He was actually having this tinglly feeling inside him when ever he saw Duo and Relena seem more then friends but he was probably just imagining. His temperature hit the top when he saw Duo lean forward infront of Relena looking into her eyes deeply like he was going to kiss her. "Hehehe in your dream Rele not before I get my revenge" Duo breathed against her lips. Relena glared at him, this was getting very frustrating for her.

They've gone on how many rides so far? No 11 rides so far. Quatre was getting sick on some of them. Heero looking like he's not having fun. And Duo screaming in her ear. Its like he's never been in a Mobile Suit before in his whole life. Heero was just about to break the two up because he was getting a strange feeling inside of him. Was it jealousy? Why would he feel jealous? Does he have feelings for her? No she was just a mission, right? He was snapped back into reality when. "AHHH JOUSAN WHY YOU!" Duo practically yelled above his lungs as he chased after Relena dripping wet. Relena was laughing at what she did. Quatre had handed her a water bottle behind her back.

That devil Quatre never knew he had it in him to do so. Relena having quick hand opened the bottle and jumped back real qucikly and sprayed Duo with the liquid. "Hehe thats what Duo gets for teasing me when I barfed" Quatre smiled evilly. Heero raised an eye brow. Quatre just stared at him and smiled. "What can't I have fun sometimes?" he questioned. Heero just shrugged his shoulders.

Finally after Relena's and Duo's little war and revenge they were on their way to the little glass shop for Relena to pick something up. "Hello Miss. Lena I see your here to pick her up?" an old mid 40 year old lady asked. "Yes ma'am I am" Relena replied politely. The lady disappeared but then reappeared holding a glass statue?! "Thanks Mrs. Hung" Relena said as she took the delicate object. "Ooo is that yours?" Duo asked as he stared at the beautiful glass Angel. "Yes it is do you like it?" Relena raised the glass object for them to examine it. "Yes Relena its beautiful" Quatre said memorized.

Heero just stared at it then he started to have a bad feeling, very bad feeling. "Yeah the lady told me its really special I just couldn't take my eyes off it when I saw it, you know what I mean right?" Relena explained to them. Duo just nodded, and Quatre he held the small glass angel with wings wide open as if it were about to go up to the Heavens above. After Relena explained to them about the glass angel, Heero started to have that bad feeling again. But he just shook it away as they made their way back to the base.

When they arrived at the base everything was a dissater. Relena rushed over to a worker. She grabbed him by the arm before he could run away. "What happen here?" the man just cried. Heero, Duo and Quatre ran over to them. "Well what happened here buddy?" Duo asked looking around as the people ran around yelling and calling orders. "Th--- The base is undd-----under attack please let go we have to get the Gundams out of here before they find it." Relena reluctently let go of him. He ran off in a sprint towards the hangers. "Damnit hurry lets go" Relena yelled as she ran after the man. The 3 boys ran after her.

In the Hangers stood Dr. J waiting unpatiently for them. "Took you long enough hurry up and get in" he ordered. "Yes, Sir" Relena did a little salute and quickly boarded her Gundam Fallen Angel. "Well what are you three lads waiting for? Go to your Gundams" Dr. J ordered, they went to their Gundam and started them up.

When Heero entered his Gundam he started to have that Bad Feeling again. He's the Perfect Soilder they don't have feelings. But what was this tinggly feeling he was having like something bad was going to occure. The two other Boy pilots started to have thoses feelings too. But they just shook them off.

"Ok ready?" Duo practically yelled into the com-links. Heero nodded and Quatre answered with a "Yes" ever so quietly. "Hey Rele you still there?" Duo asked in concern when he didn't hear her sweet little voice answer him back. "Yes I'm here don't worry," Relena's face appeared when she answerred them sweetly. "Sorry we're late" a voice came out of no where but then it turned out to be Wufei's voice.

"Yes, Sorry" Trowa said as he went beside Wufei's Gundam. "So do we have a plan? How are we going to attack?" Duo asked while breaking the silenceness. All eyes turned to Quatre and Heero since they were the good planners for attacks. Quatre was just about to speak when he was interupted by Relena's voice, "If you don't mind Quatre but I have a plan" she looked at him.

Wufei was just about to say something about woman being weak and all, but he was caught off guard, "Say a word Wufei and I'll take my beam saber and slice your Gundam to peices" Relena wanred. Duo held his laughter in when he saw the look on his commrades face. His face started to turn red. Trowa looked kinda surprised hearing this come out of 'The Relena Peacecraft'.

Quatre on the other hand eye's almost bulged out. Heero just smirked a very small smirk. When Relena didn't hear anything come out of Wufei's mouth she turned her attention back to Quatre waiting anxiously for his response. And she got it with his nod.

"Ok then we'll attack from section OC-66O after you do that then get them all into a circle. When we're all in postion we'll blast them all up simple as that" Relena smiled at them. She then sent her their plans to them. They actually thought her plan was good. But they had to see if it actually worked. "Ok then we'll try it" Heero simply put it as he went to cordination. 'Hn this woman has a good plan' Wufei thought as he went to his destinationm too.

"Ok Deathscryth Hell in position waiting for call to attack" Duo's voice came on Relena's vid-link. "Ok Deathscryth waiting for Wing Zero and Nataku to respond back" Relena turned off her vid-link. Now they
were waiting for the Mobile Dolls to come out. "Zero here in position" Heero quickly terminated the link. "Wufei here I'm ready." Relena justk nodded. All of a sudden million of Mobile Suits cam rushing out. Shooting at the same time. 'Hn what fools' Heero thought to himself as a bunch of Leos came rushing his way with full force. 'Why must we always fight?' Quatre pleaded as he sliced two Suits with his huge, armor-melting heat shotels.

Back at the Peacecraft Manssion:

"D*mnit where are they?!" an outraged Peacecraft brother yelled as he paced back and forth infront of the Gundam Pilots girlfriends. "Don't worry Zech they'll find her, and plus with Heero there with them whats there to worry about?" Hilde smiled at him but inside she was frightened to death. Catherine and Sally sat on the couch also worried. Sally took a sip of her tea, "Don't worry Zech they'll find her I know that and I know you know that too." she looked up at the elder brother. Noin walked up to her husband with their son in her arms, "She's right Miliardo they will find her I know that." as Zack wanted his father to hold him. Miliardo smiled down at his family. "Daddy wheres auntie Lena?" the little blond three year old asked.

Zech looked down in disspointment that he didn't know. Now it was Noin's turn to explain. "Well Zech autie Lena she went out..... She'll back don't worry." the mother reassured her son. Zack just looked out the window. "I hope autie Lena comes back soon." he layed his head down on his fathers shoulder. Miliardo kissed the top of the boys head and smiled. And Noin warapped her arms around them. Sally started to tear up with Hilde and Catherine. The Dorothy walked in and saw the cute sceene. 'Wish I were as happy as they were' she thought as she made her way towards the girls sitting on the coach.

But ohhh how she was wrong they weren't happy. None of them were. She didn't know what was happening to all their relationships. Hilde and Duo were still having problemes. Duo says that Hilde doesn't, well she doesn't look like those nice super models. Hilde even tries to look nice for Duo. He gets all his happiness and what about her? 'He doesn't know how much I try to make him happy. He doesn't know...' a tear slid down her delicate face.

Now Sally on the other hand, she loved him so very much. Her probleme was that Wufei NEVER uses her name. NEVER EVER, since they started dating and all. And Wufei always seemed to ignore her. She hated it, but it wasn't her fault for loving the fool. The only time he EVER used her name was when she told him she loved him. But hen after 7 months of dating Wufei got very distant like she wasn't even there. 'Oh if you even knew how much I loved you, and would do ANYTHING for you' Sally cried silently to herself.

Catherine well she felt pretty bummed out too. Trowa never really said anything to her. Well not more then 12 words to her. Only twelves words. AT least he told her those 3 special words she's been waiting for ever since. 'Maybe we just weren't ment to be together' she thought as she watched the two other girls with watery eyes or tears running down their cheeks. But she also had watery eyes and tears running down her cheeks from the lost of her only love.

Where the Gundam pilots are right now:

"Hewf now that was one ass of a fight don't you think?" Duo asked as he linked to the others. "Shut up braided baka! We don't need any of your talking right now" Wufei glared at the Pilot 02. Duo just smiled at the Chinese man. Quatre on the other hand sweatdropped, he knew they always got into fights and one would always end up getting hurt. Even when he tried to break up the fight, yes he did end up with a black eye. "We should get back to the base" Heero's voice brokw his train of thought. Relena just nodded and left. And the others just followed. "I wonder whats wrong with her?" Duo questioned.

Yes something was bothering her. Very much and it frightened her very much. The Glass Angel which she had kept glowing and Relena kept hearing voices. Very sad voices. She wondered why? But then she found out when one of them said Gundam Pilots 02's name. "Whats happening to me?" she asked to no one in particular. "I swear I heard Hilde's voice. But she's not here. And I swear I heard Sally's and Catherine's...." she was now talking to herself. As she flew back to the base by herself. "But hwy are they so sad?" she kept her eyes on the stars which passed by as she left her Gundam to autopilot. "Really sad..... Whats happening to their relationships? And why do I hear them?" she kept asking herself these questions. Finally yes somebody had to interupt her. "Relena is there anythin wrong?" a worried Quatre Raberba Winner asked with his little puppy pleading eyes.

Relena softened at this. She coudln't believe Quatre was still single. Which she didn't care, but he was such a nice guy. Any girl would fall head over heels for him. And she knew exactly who did...... Quatre was still staring at Relena as she thought now he was really worried, did she not hear him? Is ther something wrong with her? Ummm Relena are you still there? Are you not hurt? Are you----" Quatre was cut off by, "Ohhh sorry Quatre I was thinking I forgot you were still there please forgive me" Relena said apologetically. "Oh don't worry Relena I didn't mean to disturb you, but I was just wondering if your alright... You seemed to have changed you know" he said as 4 other Gundam Pilots listend as he talked on.

Yes the other Gundam Pilots were kinda worried for the New Gundam PIlot. She seemed really disstance with them lately. Not like the talkative type she use to be. Not like Duo-Talkative-Type. The nice and cheery Relenam she seemed cold in a way. So the guys made Quatre do it and let them listen in. "Oh I'm alright Quatre just worried I don't know why, but can you keep this a secrete?" Relena looked at Quatre for a little while. But the little Wineer hier seemed a little distracted. He looked down at his hands then back up. Duo was waving No-No-No to him not to diterminate their transmission. And Heero just stared at the blond boy. Wufei just sat there crossed arms lifting an eye brow at him, and Trowa well he didn't care he just wanted to know is the Foreing Minister was alright.

Quatre breathed in and let it out as a sigh. "Ok I wont Relena...." he said as he let the others listen. Duo just whispered YESSSSS to himself. As the others just sat there waiting. "Ok well Quatre while we were fighting and all, I heard voices........." she said as she looked down at her hands. "Voices????" he asked. The others seemed interessted in this not like Duo who had been interessted the whole time. "Yes voices.... They sounded like Hilde's, Sally's, and Catherine's......" she paused and waited for his response. Duo, Wufei and Trowa seemed to lean forward at the names of their GilrFriends. "What did you hear them say?" he asked her. "Umm well this may sound stupid but they seemed really sad..." she felt her eyes softened when she thought about her friends. "Umm why sad Relena? What did they say?" he questioned again looking at the 3 young men leaning forward to listen. Heero just sat there as he listened to Relena's soothing, rymth voice speak.

"Ehh well I know this sounds strange but you can't tell the boys this Quatre you have to promise...." Relena's face turned serious this time and Quatre was a little nervouse. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to promise Relena, but also was worried about her and the guys were too. This was the hardest desission he's ever had to make so far in his life. He thought for a while as Relena and the boys stared at him for an answer. He breathed in a heavy sigh and, "Ok Relena I Promise" he said as he looked at the guys and nodded. They were relifed they wanted to listen very very much. "Ok well while we were fighting I heard them say such sad words.... Quatre I felt like crying myself.... Sally she thinks that Wufei doesn't love her any more..... I could even see her sitting there on the coach crying silently to herself. It was so sad Quatre" Relene held in a sniffle as Wufei sat there shocked.

"I couldn't believe it, she even said that Wufei seems so distunt from her lately. She was crying for crying out loud! I've never seen or heard Sally cry before she was always stronger then us girls...." Relena stared back at Quatre as he sat there. He was now having second thoughts about letting the gusy listen bu the couldn't turn back now. Wufei just sat there. He plopped back down in his seat. 'I didn't know she loved me that much...... Oh Sally I'm so sorry' he thought as tears were about to form in his eyes.

Then Relena continued as Wufei was busy in his own thoughts and Quatre and the other boys listened. "And... well Hilde she's been through so much you know...... And then theres Duo now in her life. She loves him so much......." Relena paused for a while. Duo now had his ear against the speaker things in his Gundam to listen up more. "Well Hilde tries to look nice for Duo like one of those Super Models on T.V all perfect for him....... And what about her what does she get? She went on a F*CKIN DIET FOR HIM FOR GODS SAKE AND ALMOST DIED!.!.!" Relena burst out. Heero looked shock that Relena the nice, sweet pleasant girl just yelled and cursed.

Trowa just sat there wide eyed, and Wufei was still thinking. Quatre looked a little sad he didn't know that Hilde almost died. And Duo...... Mr. Shinigami was terrified. He didn't know that Hilde would actually do what he aske. 'I..I guess that she thinks I've been using her doesn't she?' he thought to himself. 'I'm such a BAKA!.!.!' he sat there silently for a while, but then closed his eyes to hold back the tears.

"Ohhh why didn't Hilde tell us?" Quatre asked. "I don't know Quatre, but she's been so depressed lately. She thinks Duo doesn't like her for her, but I know he does I truely do...." Relena eyes brightened up a little. "Of course he does Lena, of course he does he would do anything for her" he smiled kindly back to her. He looked back at the two Gundam Pilots who heard what was just spoken and they looked sad. "Well then is that all you heard Lena?" Quatre broke the silence between all of them. "Umm well no not relly Quatre" she answered and smiled weakly to him. "Well then go on Lena" Quatre smiled sweetly at her again.

She nodded, "Well theres Catherine...... She thinks that Trowa and her aren't ment to be together!" she laughed softly then frowned. "But I know Catherine makes Trowa happy and he does the same to her.... But you know how Trowa is a person with only few words?" Relena asked. Quatre nodded, and Trowa he looked hurt... "Well I heard her say that Trowa only said 12 words to her. She even keeps recorde. But I also heard her say that he said those three special words to her ONCE. And that she would die to hear them again. Its just so sad Quatre the girls all love the guys, but....... But they just don't know how much. When I was still at the Sanq Kingdom I would always listen to their problemes and now I'm happy that I finally figured out that the person I lvoe doesn't love me back..." Relena smiled at Quatre as tears fell down her cheek. Quatre understood what she ment and looked over to Heero. He looked unemotional as ever. 'If only you knew Heero that she's talking about you.'

 

 

 

The End Of Chapter Two "Fallen Angel"

Sorry that this Chapters SOOO SHORT!.!.! But I couldn't help it. I hva elike Baseketball and stuff. So yeah. Anyways hope you Enjoyed Chapter Two Of Fallen Angel!.!.! E-Mail me and tell me if you liked it or not. OK? And if your going to flame then go ahead I've gotten I think two flames? I'm not sure. OK 4 flames but the two other ones were from my friend sjust joking around. *growls* GRZ!.!.! Hehehe anyways wait for Chapter Three Of Fallen Angel!.!.! Well I G2JET

Signing Out,
Inori Rei Ryuji 01