Gundam Wing Fallen Angel

 

Written By: Inori Rei

 

Chapter Three:

 

Disclaimer: Sorry I don't own Gunda Wing or any of the Characters but if I did would SOOO put myself in it and I would so follow Quatre Raberba Winner EVERYWHERE!.!.! Hahaha I'm strange hey? Sorry this Chapter came so LATE!.!.! Anyways ENJOY!.!.!

 

 

Note To Readers: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm so sorry that its all confusing with everything you know what I mean. Right? Please tell me if your all confused cause if you are then tell me. And if you think that this fic SUCKS!.!.! Please tell me then I'll stop writting it. And if it does SUCK!.!.! Please E-Mail me IMEDIATLY!.!.! And then I'll go to EVERY Site I sent it to and tell them that the Fans don't like me and my writting, and ask them to take this piece of cr*p down. Since it SUCKS!.!.! BUT!.!.! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE FANS THAT GAVE ME GOOOD REVIEWS!.!.! I ABSOLUTLY ADORE YOU ALL!.!.! Sorry but if you did notice I'm in a REALLY bad mood. BECAUSE I just received a BAD review from someone. And I wasn't in a good mood at the time too. I just found out that my friend's father just got into a car accident and her Grand-Mother just died too in the accident. So I had to comfort him. He also just lost his Auntie and Uncle just a few months ago. And he's my BEST FRIEND I've known him EVER SINCE KINDER SCHOOL!.!.! And I feel bad because I can't do anything to help him except to comfort him as much as I can. So yes my day's have been depressing lately. VERY DEPRESSING!.!.! This Fic will probably be very sad or something I don't know. No Body Knows, The Troubles I've..... Um forgot the rest anyways, on with the STORY!.!.! Oh yeah and if you don't get any of this I'll write down the plot or something.

 

 

After getting back to the base everyone seemed... sad? But why? Maybe it was that their base got destroyed and they had to move to another one. Maybe it was that but Relena wasn't certain and she wanted to make sure that everything was alright.

"Hey Duo! Whats Up?" she asked smiling at him also holding her Glass Angel with her. Duo just looked at her and turned away. Relena look kind of shocked by this. "Wh--what's wrong Duo? What--what did I do?" she squeaked out a little. Duo turned back facing to her now, just staring at her. "Its nothing Lena, nothing at all" he mumbled and then walked away from where they were standing. Relena watched as her sad friend retreat from where she was. "What did I do?" she whispered. She thought to herself, "Maybe a little nap will clear things off." she marched off the her room with her Glass Angel in her arms. But Relena didn't notice something while talking with Duo and while she was talking to herself after Duo had left her. It started to glow without her even noticing anything.

"I can't believe Hilde thinks that!" Duo paced back and forth infront of his mirror. He didn't look so happy from the looks of it. Duo walked over to his bed and just slopped down onto it with a VERY sad expression on his face. "I hurt her...." he said to himself. Tears were trying to escape from his eyes. But he wouldn't let them. He just wouldn't. "She thought that? How could she think that? I love her for her!" Duo yelled to the ceiling. Then he let the tears fall. He didn't care if boys don't cry. But they didn't know. Boys do cry. They cry for those they love. "But I do love you Hilde....... I do............." he whispered as he closed his eyes and pictured his Hilde with him happy in a field a flowers all around them. They both looked happy.

Relena was walking past Trowa's door as she quickly "GASP!" as she saw an image of Duo yelling, crying to himself and then she saw a picture of Hilde and Duo happily running around a field of flowers. Trowa having good ears heard this and was quite curious. When he walked over to his door. He looked kind of shocked seeing Relena holding her head with her eyes shut tight. By her feet was that Glass Angel that gave him weird vibes ever since they got it. He walked over to Relena, but he stopped when he heard her whisper. "Stop! Please Stop! I don't want you all to be sad! I'm suppose to be sad for you! JUST STOP!.!.!" she yelled as little tears cursed down her face. Trowa instinctively bent down beside her and put a caring hand on her shoulder. Relena tensed but then soon relaxed as she realized that it was just a friend. Not just a friend, a friend who actually listened to her very, very closely. Yeah Quatre listened but Trowa he LISTENED!.!.! You know what I mean right? Anyways Trowa asked Relena a question, "What's wrong Relena?".

They just sat on the cold metal floor before Relena answered quietly. "Thier all so sad, its all my fault, Trowa." she whispered. Trowa was kind of confused he didn't understand what she was talking about. But he shook it off. Then a picture flashed through Trowa eyes. Catherine... Yes a picture of Catherine both him and her walking in the zoo. Both smiling, and Trowa smiling a real smile this time. And then a picture of Catherine crying and him leaving her behind. A lone tear quietly slid down his cheek. Relena snapped him out of his trance with a cry. "STOP! NO JUST STOP!.!.!.!" she yelled as she stood up and ran forgetting her Glass Angel. Trowa picked up the Angel and chased after her.

Wufei was leaning againast a hall way wall when he started to think about Sally. He didn't know she actually took everything so seriously. But she did, and he hurt her for not knowing. He imagined seeing Sally with tears streaking down her face whispering his name. "Sally...." he hushed to himself. Some where by a corner, Relena was running until she saw another picture. This time of Sally and Wufei aguing over something. She saw a sad image of Sally crying and whispering Wufei's name, and Wufei standing there staring at her with no care in the world. "STOP IT!.!.! NO MORE!.!.!" Relena yelled as she kept running and ran past Wufei who looked shocked. "Whats wrong with you?" he asked to no one in particaular. Then he saw Trowa run by. "Trowa wharts wrong with her?" Trowa had stopped top catch his breath. "I'm not sure Wufei but something is very wrong with Relena, she doesn't do this" Trowa said camly now. Wufei nodded as they both ran after the hesterical Relena.

Relena was now running past Quatre's and Duo's direction since the two boys had their rooms beside each other. "Stop it please..... I don't want to see any more of this..... JUST STOP IT!.!.!" Relena yelled. Duo had poped his head out to see what was all the comotion to see Relena zoom by crying and yelling about stopping it. "Stopping what?" Duo had tear stans on his face which he had forgotten about since he just saw Relena run by. "Hey Duo what was Relena yelling about?" a very concern Quatre asked. His answer was replied when Trowa and Wufei came to a stop beside them. "Any of you see where Relena went?" Quatre and Duo pointed that way. And Trowa and Wufei took off in a sprint with now Quatre and Duo close behind.

Relena was still running around the base. Just to reach her destination. Her Gundam Fallen Angel... What she didn't know was that Heero was working on his Gundam in the far back. So it looked like this. Fallen Angel, about 2 Leos, then Sandrock, Deathscyth, Heavyarms, Shenglong, and finally Wing Zero. Heero was too busy working on his Gundam to even notice anything. Relena ran to her Gundam staring up at it. She didn't see a shadow lurking behind her Gundam. "Angel..." she whispered to herself. Relena climbed up her Gundam to reach the cockpit. But she didn't make it since that certain shadow grabbed her. "Shut Up and don't make a sound I wont make it hurt like it did last time ok?" Dave whispered into her ear. Relena went wide eyes. She didn't know it was Dave all along. She trusted him with her life. And he was the one. The man who took it all away from her. Her life, caring heart, her love for people, her soul. He just ripped it all out of her. And now look at her, she was almost as heartless as Heero Yuy himself. But Heero wasn't that heartless. She knew that everybody knew that, she just had to blaime it all on somebody. "Now little miss are you ready?" Dave whispered again into her ear, while ripping off her T-Shirt.

While Dave was busy doing this. Trowa, Wufei, Duo and Quatre came running into the hanggers to see Heero working on Wing Zero. "Hey Heero bud you seen Relena run in here?" Duo asked as Heero came down to meet them. "No, why?" he asked. "Well I found Relena crying infront of my door and when I asked her a question she went running off crying still" Trowa said. To the boys surprise that was the most they ever heard Trowa say. "Yes that woman almost knocked me down while she was running around the base hesterically like the onna she is!" Wufei said while getting glares from Trowa, Duo and Quatre and just a VERY scary look from Heero. "Yes she was yelling about something." Quatre said changing the subject.

Dave now had Relena down to her underwear and now with a gun pointed to her head. "Please Dave don't do this.." Relena whispered silently. Dave just gruntted, "Hphm, I don't think so, I've been away from you too long and I think someone here needs a little attention." Dave pointed down to his now ---- member. "Relena was still crying. She knew she could easily take him, but it was just too much for in her one day. First off seeing sad pictures and blaiming herself because of them, and secondly her love for Heero was getting stronger by the minute, and the last the dreams she keeps having about the man who rapped her and turned out to be her very friend Dave. Dave ripped off Relena's bra and underwear now positioning himself to enter her. "Are you ready baby?" he licked her ear while whispering this to her. Relena didn't answer.

"I'm not sure where she went we lost her, damn she's fast!" Duo sighed as he slapped his head. "I know, but she seemed pretty sad you know." Quatre added with sad eyes. "Yes she does." Trowa said more to himself. Their thoughts were interupted with a VERY, VERY loud scream. That was so ear percing it hurt. Wufei covered his ears. "What the hell?" he said as the others did the same. "Hey thats coming from Relena's Gundam!" Duo said with eyes wide opened.

They all looked at each other shocked. They all jumped up and took off in a sprint towards the Gundam Fallen Angel. What they saw angered them, saddened, and just pure hate entered all of them. They saw Dave now madly pumping in and out of a helpless Relena who was yelling and crying. She was now tied up ankle to ankle, wrist to wrist and she had a gun pointed to her head. She was crying, yelling literally screaming. Other workeds were coming into the hanggers because of the scream. All of Relena's friends came in too, eyes wide of what was infront of them.

Dave smirked as he saw everybody. They all had their guns drawn out. "HA! If you try to shoot then Lena here's gonna go with me!" Dave yelled from the top of Fallen Angel. Heero's eye's flickered with anger. Fire burnning red hot in them. His nice Prussian blue eyes looked darker then ever. Heero still had his gun pointed at Dave, now taggeting Dave's head. "You son of a b*itch how could you man, she was your friend. YOU B*ST*RD" Kyle yelled holding his gun up at Dave. All the guys who were there were ready to shoot Dave on teh spot. But they couldn't because if they did then that would take their dear friend Relena's life as well.

"You will die!" Heero said as he fired. The bullet met Dave's skull which instantly killed him. Relena was still crying trying to curl up in a little ball with out much sucess. Dave's body was still connected to hers. Which as soon as his body fell he slipped out of Relena, and it also pulled her down her Gundam. All the guys went wide eyes. But the only one to react fast enough was Heero who caught her before she could hit the ground. Relena's friends gathered around Dave to check him, but they didn't find anything. "Good Ridunce!" one spat out and walked off to get medical bay ready for Relena. The four other Gundam pilots went to get Relena some blankets. The other guys finally left.

When the our Gundam Pilots came back. What they saw made them very sad. Heero was now sitting on the floor holding Relena against his chest who now had her ankles and wrist free. Relena was now asleep but was crying her sleep. She had a shirt on now which was from Heero. Quatre walked up to the two. Heero immediatly snapped his head up to find Quatre there holding a blaket for Relena. Heero took the blanket and wrapped Relena around with it. "I'll take to her sick bay." he said and just walked off. After there were gone Duo yelled, "Damnit! This wasn't suppose to happen to her! If ony we caught up with her sooner. This wouldn't have happened!" he yelled to himself, punching rhe metal wall which left a dent in it. Trowa put his hand on Duo's soulder to stop him. "Its over now, Heero will fix her..." Duo understood this. They all knew how much Heero loved Relena. But after letting Heero see what just happened to Relena, must have been so heart breaking.

Now in the medical bay was Heero who was holding Relena's hand. Relena was shaking in her sleep. Mumbling thing to herself, and once in a while yelling out for someone to stop and to save her. "Shhh Relena..." Heero whispered against her ear. "I'll protect you, I have failed you but this time I promise you I wont..." Heero's hand caressed her forhead. Garry who was standing outside watching this little sceene and heard everything smiled sadly to himself. "He will protect you Relena, I can see it in his eyes when ever he looks at you, he will...." Garry said and left the two to get some privacy. Heero was still holding Relena's hand and whispering soothing words into her ear, to calm her down and scared those bad dreams of hers away from this Dove Of Peace, or to Heero she was his Angel Of Peace.....

In Quatre's room sat 4 very emotionless men. Until the happy-go-cheerful one broke th silence. "So what do you think was wrong with Jousan?" he used her nick name he had made for her. "I'm not sure Duo... I'm just not sure..." Quatre replied as he sipped his tea. "Yes I feel sorry for her but we still need more information." Wufei stated calmly. Then something caught Duo's eye, "Hey what's Relena's Glass Angel doing here?" he pointed to the statue which was sparkling. "She forgot to take it with her when she ran away from me." Trowa said as he took hold of the Angel. "Hmm you know what... I have strange feelings about that Glass Angel its like there's something about it. Like there's a secret behind it..." Duo took the Glass Angel out of Trowa's hands now examining it himself. "Yes your right for once baka!" Wufei spat out at him, which Duo ignored because he was too interessted in the Angel.

Then a picture flashed through Duo's eyes. He saw Hilde sitting on a couch crying silently to herself. She was whispering his name. 'I'm sorry Hilde... I really am... I wish I could take your pain away.....' Duo didn't know that the Glass Angel was glowing while he made this wish. Duo hadn't realized that Wufei had taken the Angel out of his grip now. The same thing had happened to Wufei, he saw Sally crying to herself in the dark. And he also silently wished to himself. And the Glass Angel glowed once again. And it also happened to Trowa and Quatre. But Quatre's was different. He saw Dorothy cryng to herself about being alone. But Quatre started to have feelings for this young blond. Even if he didn't realize this. But deep inside of him he knew he loved this girl.

"No... Please stop no more...... I don't want you to be sad..... No...." Relena tossed and turned as she was starting to have those dreams again. But they weren't really dreams. Right now she could see 4 young men sitting around a table talking, thinking, and most of all remembering... As Relena's own dream land wondered futhur into the thoughts of others she could see one young man, with platinium blond hair. He looked sad.. 'Why....?' Relena countinued her journey into this dream land once again stopping to look at a young man with black hair that looked like silk. He looked like he was deep in thought, of something or, no someone... Her eyes wondered to the man sitting next to him. Once with eyes full of hope, happiness, and a tint of the wild side of him. He was busy fiddling with the end of his long braid, which told the tail of a child once lost and now was hiding behind a mask of a jokster. Relena's eyes wondered again but this time to another young man. His eyes also told a tail but his face as calm, and emotionless like a cloudless sky. But all these men had something in common. 'They all look so sad....' She looked back at each of them until her dream wondered off again.

And so the sceene played out infront of Relena's very own eyes. Except she was slepping so how could she... "Calm down Hilde, you don't have to worry you know." Catherine patted her friend on the back to comfort her. "No it's not alright Cathy! Nothings fine!" Hilde snapped back. Sally, Dorothy, and Catherine were getting worried for the young German girl. She's been very emotional lately. But they weren't paying close attention, because Sally was also breaking down inside and outside. She hasn't gotten rest for 4 days now. Well not alot of it. 'I'm so stupid I should have went with them... Now look at me I'm a mess. What would Wufei say?' Sally thought for a moment before looking back at her friends. 'You weak onna, no body will ever love you because your weak!' she angrily thought. "Shhh... It's alright Hilde... It's alright..." Dorothy whispered into her ear. Catherine turned her head toward where Sally was sitting. She felt that something wasn't right, and that it had to do with Sally too. 'Ohh Trowa... When are you coming back? When are you all coming back?' she thought as a single tear slid down her face.

Relena watched all of this unfold before her. But she was in her sleep.. Wasn't she? 'Why is everybody so sad? Did I do this? Maybe if I didn't leave...' she bowed her head in defeat. "It's all my fault" she whispered... "All mine..." she started to sob. Heero was watching Relean sleep. Why was she talking to herself? Why is she crying? What's her fault? These questions kept going through Heero's mind. He couldn't stand watching her like this. All emotion, hurt and the worst thing of all was that he couldn't do anything to help her.

 

~*~*~*~End Of Chapter Three Fallen Angel~*~*~*~

 

P.S: Hello FanFic Fans!.!.! WoW!.!.! I'm actually happy that a few people liked this FanFic, and want more. But there's one thing though. I might now be posting ANY of my work on FanFiction.net any more. Due to two people who Reviewed. This is my first time posting a FanFic on FF.net. And already I got TWO mean reviews. I know I shouldn't let them get to me but I can't help it. Anyways I'm not sure if I should take down this FanFiction.

Signing Out,

Inori Rei