Fallen Angel

By: Inori Rei

Chapter Four

 

Readers Note: Sorry it took so long to get out, but it would have come out sooner. But something went wrong and ALOT of stuff in my computor got deleted including Chapter Four. Now I have to write it ALLLLLLLLLL over again!.!.! But no biggie that means I get to start ALL over again!.!.! Hehehehe anyways sorry it took so long. Anyways I would have like 15 more other stories of mine but they got deleted too. I have NO clue what happen to them, and the computor tecnision guy said he couldn't get it back. Awwww man it took me SOOOOO LONG to type all of them and I was done. Then out of the blue GONE!.!.! VANISHED!.!.! DISAPPEARED!.!.! ZIP?!?!?! I dunno.... But anyways this means I get to fix it and make it even BETTER!.!.! Heheh I'm in a happy mood today!.!.! Yay!.!.! I'd like to THANK EVERYBODY who E-Mailed me and reviewed, This Ones For You!.!.! So I would like to dedicate this Chapter to all those who supported me from this day. Thank You!.!.! It means so much to me when you review and E-Mail me. Well anyways this Fic will be LESS depressing. There will be some sad parts but not as much as there was in the last chapter. Well On With The Story!.!.!

 

 

 

Relena woke up with a start, a cold sweat trickling down her face. She looked around the room to see where she was. 'Sick bay? What am I--' then the memories came flooding into her head. She held back the tears which threatened to fall freely but she wouldn't let them. She felt so sick and tierd and for some odd reason her hand felt very very warm. Relena looked down to find Heero Yuy with his head layng down beside her legs holding her hand in his sleep. She smiled mentally at this, 'He looks so peaceful when he sleeps..... So beautiful and handsom...' she quickly snapped out of it when she felt Heero shift a little so she quickly but very carefully not to hurt herself even more; layed back down pretending that she didnt wake up at all.

Duo was walking down the hall ways holding the glass angel Relena had gotten. "She probably wants this back" he said outloud more to himself. He walked down the hallways whistling a tune he heard on the radio when he imagined Hilde here with him. Then he saw pictures flashing through his eyes; they were of Hilde, crying. But why was she crying? Was it because of him? Duo wanted to reach out to her and hold her but he couldn't, he knew he couldn't they had gotten into a fight before he had to go on his mission. She didn't want him to go, but he had to it was a mission and the mission was a threat to the peace they had if he didn't go. Duo started to recall exactly what had happened that day.

*Flash Back*

"Please Duo stay...." Hilde pleaded pulling on his arm. "I can't babe you know I can't, but I promise I'll come back unharmed, I swear babe" he replied trying to pry his arm from Hilde. "You don't love me any more do you?" she asked with tears streaming down her cheeks. Duo felt hurt when she said that. How can he stop loving her? Didn't she know how much he loved her? While Duo was thinking Hilde took his silence as a 'No'. So she just stood ther shaking her head, "I understand now Duo, you were just using me? You can go on your mission then!" she yelled and ran out the door slaming it behind her. Duo snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the door slam, and he realized Hilde wasn't there any more. So he ran outside to only find the streets empty with her no where in site. "But I do love you Hilde, I would die before letting anything happen to you, because I love you" he whispered into the air as tears fell from his eyes wenting the pavement below him leaving its mark of sadness and a two broken hearts unmended.

*End of Flask Back*

Tears were trinkling down Duos face now. *Well not like literally but you know what I mean ne?.?.?* He came near to Relena's doo, viciously whipping the tear from his eyes and putting on his Happy-Go-Luck mask he hid behind for so long. When he opened the door a real smile spread across his face. What made him smile was the sceen before him. Heero was sitting in a chair, holding Relena's hand while laying on her stomach. Relena was lightly playing with his hair as he slept. Everybody knew she loved Heero, everybody except Heero Yuy himself. "Hey Lena" Duo whispered as he came and sat on the other side of her bed not to wake the Perfect Soldier from his slumber. "Hello Duo, how have you been?" she asked smiling as he placed her glass statue down on the counter. "I've been great, what about you?" he asked aslso regretting asking her that after what had just happened to her.

He looked up into Relena's blue azure eyes; You cold drown in them if you looked deep enough, they showed strenght, sadness, and what was left of her love for only one person who she loved but who couln't love her back. And what scared Duo was that when he looked deep into her eyes, he could see someone taking away this Angel Of Peace's inoccence away; tearing it away from her, and hurting her close ones in the process. He couldn't look into her eyes any more so he turned his eyes in another direction. Relena felt a little hurt about this but understood, she always did.

"I've been well" she said still stroking Heero hair, she turned her eyes to the Prussian eye pilot laying on her flat stomach as she layed there on the hospital bed looking side ways to face Duo. He smiled when he saw Relena's eyes turn soft when she looked at Heero. 'Yep a perfect couple, if only Heero opened his damn eyes once in a while' he though angrily. Relena noticied this, "Is there something wrond Duo?" she asked concerned for her friend. "Oh no, its nothing important" he said giving Relena one of his fack smiled which worked on everybiody except Hilde and-- "Don't lie to me Duo Maxwell" Relena said sternly staring at him in the eyes. "Ok Princess you got me there, if you really want to know; It's about Hilde" he admitted.

Relena watched Duo face react when he said Hilde's name. He looked hurt, lost and betrayed. "Tell me what's wrong Duo.... Please" she pleaded with her eye and gave him a little pout that he himself couldn't resist. "Me and Hilde got into a fight before we came here" he cast his face down staring at the ground. Heero still hadn't moved, he was probably awake but didn't want to interrupt; Or it could have been because Relena was stroking his head, either way Heero still didn't make a noise excecpt for his breathing.

"Duo what did you two fight about?" Relena asked looking into his eyes trying to find an answer but she couldn't. Duo dropped his head down in shame. 'Should I tell her? Yes I can trust her' Duo thought.

During those moments of silence Heero had woken up but he felt some very, very warm under his cheek and something going through his hair. He took in a deep breath, the smell of flowers fill his nostril. All of sudden when he realized it was Relena stroking his hair he became all fuzzy inside. 'Why? My chest doesn't hurt when I'm near her, but it feels like a bullte went through me when I'm not around her. Why does she show so much affection towards me? Do I love her?' these questions raced threw his head as he listened to Relena and Duo talk, while this woman also known as Lena Death stroked his hair softly. *Uhh don't ask me why I put that ther but it just felt right I guess LoL!.!.!*

"Ok..... I can trust you Lena" Duo looked up to meet Relena's concern eyes, he smiled at this, 'Always thinking of others'. Relena had stopped stroking Heero hair now, much to Heero's delight. "Please go on Duo" she said now holding his hand into hers.

*Sorry I'm too lazy to explain this and I had to get this chapter out before tomorrow so yeah....*

Back at the Peacecraft Mansion:

"Mr.Peacecraft theres a call for you" Pegan said as he entered the office filled with with concerned people. "Thank you, you may leave now Pegan" Zech said, with a flick of a button an image of Quatre Raberba Winner came into view. All the ladies crowded around him along with his wife Noin. "To what do I owe the honor Mr. Winner?" Zech said politely but his words burned in the inside. "Well Mr. Peacecraft I would like to inform you that we found your sister--" he was abrutently interrupted when Zech grabbed hold on the vid-screen and started ranting and raving yelling at the poor Arabic boy. "Calm down Zech!" Noin yelled at the top of her lungs which scared most of them. Hilde stood there staring at Quatre to tell her what happened to her precious Gundam Pilot. Quatre understood this and answered for her so tat not to worry the rest of the females, and he didn't want any of them yelling. "Don't worry everybody is fine including myself" he said with a smile as Dorothy smiled back at him. All of them were filled with relief when he said those words.

"Where are you right now?" Zech demanded more then asking. "Well we're on Colony Cluster 1 Zech" Quatre was now serious he didn't want to tell the others what had happened to their dear Princess or what she was up to now. It made him shiver at the thought of what happend to Relena. "I'll see you all here then?" he asked the group who nodded at the blond. Then the screen went blank. Quatre let out a long sign, "This is gonna be some ride" he said outload laying his head back on the chair as a lone tear fell down his cheek and landed on the chair for his dear friend Relena Darlin/Peacecraft but now also now as Lena Death.

Back where Duo's talking to Relena:

"So that's what happened Lena" he said with a sigh, dry tears were now imprinted on his face. "Ohh I'm sorry Duo, don't worry everything will be alright" she patted him on the head. Heero this time was listening, to the whole story that his comrade had told the princess. He felt bad for the guy, really he did. "Ooo ojousan I don't know what to do any more, first we all thought you died, then me and Hilde broke up and now this.... I feel terrible!" he hung his head down now resting it on the bed near her legs like Heero had earlier. Relena was now stroking Heero hair but also Duo's, trying to confort him anyway possible. "Shhhhh.... It's alright Duo, I'm alive, you and Hilde will be together, and well me I'll get better" she smiled sadly at the Deathscyth Pilot.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't be telling you my problemes when you should be worrying about you" he pilot looked up at her blue azure eyes. "No its alright... I'm fine see" she smiled at him brightly even though she knew she wasn't feeling alright. "Ok then I'll let you get some rest ok?" Duo stood up stretching out his arms and yawning, Relena cocked an eye brow up, Duo turned to face her only to find her staring at him, at which he blushed. "Hehehe opps I'll see ya later then Lena, take care, and take care of you know wwwhhhooo..." Duo winked at her which made her blush. "I will thank you Duo" she smiled sweetly at the retreating boy/man.

As soon as he closed the door he thought, 'Jeez Relena's such a nice girl too bad Heero can't realize that, and I always thought he was ligth sleeper....' he just shrugged at the thought. Back in the room when Duo had closed the door Relena layed back with a sigh and closed her eyes. "You can get up now Heero" she said with a smile. Heero sat up blinking at her a few times then rubbed his eyes a little. He felt really warm, his body was aching from the feeling of her stomach beneath his cheek, as he layed flat on it. "How did you know?" he asked motonously. "Deep breath intake when you woke up" she replied still slyly smiling at him.

They sat there in silence for a few minutes, but it felt more like an etenity to them. Finally the silence was broken by Relena, "Thank you" she replied with her eyes clsoed. Heero just nodded and stood up to leave but was stopped when a small weak voice whispered to him, "Please stay" Relena whispered watching him about to leave. He turned around to look at her sad eyes. Heero walked back to the seat he was just in and sat there and watched her. "Sleep you need your rest" he said to her. It was now dark out only a little window showed the moon's light as it shawn down on the two figures sitting in silence, one falling asleep and another watching protectviely over her.

When Heero knew Relena was really asleep he placed a light kiss on her forhead, "I'll never leave your side again" as he walked over to the little couch just at the end of her hospital bed and layed there with a small quilt over him with his body turn to the person laying on the bed. "I'll protect you" he whispered into the night as he watched her chest rise and fall in a rhythmic motion, and soon fell asleep. And that night Relena didn't see those horrible visios as her Perfect Soilder layed just a few feet away from her.

*Yeesh all of that sounded kind of corny ne?.?.? Oh well hehehe.... I'm in SUCH A HAPPY MOOD!.!.! Uhh... oh yeah the story My bad heeheh*

It was now morning Quatre was waiting anxiously at the airport but also sad and angry with himself. He was happy because Dorothy was coming and that ment he gets to spend time with her, but he was sad and angry because they were about to find out what had happened to Relena when they got back to the base. While he was deep in his own thoughts the group had spotted him and were walking his way, finally noticing them he walked up to Dorothy and hugged her placing a kiss on her cheek. "I missed you" he whispered into her ear, she just smiled back and kissed him on the lip lightly. "Well then off to the base?" he asked smiling at the group. They all nodded and followed the blond and his girlfriend.

Back at the base people were fixing the Gundams, updating a few things and all. Where Relena was the two were still sound asleep well that was until. "GOOD MORNING!.!.!" Duo singed as he enterd the room to find the two startled. "Have you ever heard of knocking?" Heero asked getting up off the couch. Relena turned his way and smiled, 'He stayed' but her attention was back on the braided pilot who had interrupted her nice sleep. "Gosh Duo you scared the living lights out of me" she replied also getting up but was stopped by the two men pushing her back down. "Wahhh... What are you doing?" she asked as she struggled to get up. "You rest" Heero said holding her down. "But--" she was cut off when Duo covered her mouth and placed the blanket back over her. "We'll bring you some breakfast you just rest my dear" he replied smiling a bright smile to her. Relean agreed and layed back down going back to sleep. Heero and Duo left witout a peep. But as soon as they left the Glass Angel began to glow again with Relena sleeping right beside it. The object sparkled brightly as the sun from the window looked down upon the colony and shawned down on everybody including her. *Well you know what I mean articial light or something I dunno they do have a moon too you know* But it glowed brighter and then stopped.

 

*~*~*~* End Of Chapter Four Fallen Angel *~*~*~*

 

Author: Hehehe I'm so evil aren't I?.?.? Seems like a cliffhanger to me.... But thats your chocie ne?.?.? Sorry it took so long for this to come out. I've been busy you know what I mean?.?.? Because of the Upcoming exams... YUCK!.!.!.! And I have to study.... The last week we were doing Track for cities. Yep!.!.! I was in the 200, 800, and 1x400 Relay!.!.! Anyways for 200 I made 3rd place but then the second time my knee popped it does that alot and it HURTS!.!.! Anyways that slowed me down to 5 place so I didn't make Cities for the evenet. And then for 800 I made 3 place. WHOO HOO!.!.! I was SOO tierd after that.... Then in the Relay I made a good start and a ncie pass but then when my friend was running *she did good too* when she passed the substitue that had to run for my friend who got sick ALMOST dropped the baton. And then when she passed she did a LOWSY pass and then my friend has to fix that mistake. Soooo we made 4 place in that. Oppps anyways you probably don't wan tot hear about my life story hehehe. Anyways I'm not depressed any more!.!.! YaY!.!.! But I'm still mad at the gusy in my class. Uhhh anyways I'M SO SO SO SORRY this chapter came in VERY VERY VERY LATE!.!.! And I would LOVE to THANK all those who supported me in this. THANK YOU!.!.! I LOVYOU ALL!.!.! *In a friendly manner* Well I G2Jet now!.!.! I HAVE THIS GREAT IDEA for another fic.

Signing Out, Inori Rei

P.S: Sorry this Chapter is a lil short, I'll try to make the other one LONGER!!