Fantasy

Chapter 3

Relena stumbled through snow. Her light clothes providing little warmth. She fell several times, and made attempts to stand again. The winds blowing and howling, carrying heavy white snow, slapped against Relena's face. Suddenly she fell, she used every ounce of strength she had to try and push herself off of the snowy ground but she had no energy. She laid her head upon the snow and silently accepted her destiny. Fate had decided death for her.

During her last conscious moments she heard a man's voice.

"Look! Hey ah boss, it's a Mali! Look!" a skinny man screeched.

A very large bald man walked toward where the skinny man was standing.

"how do ya know Miom?" the large man asked.

He pulled back Relena's blonde bangs to reveal a small blue symbol in the middle of her forehead.

"it's the mali symbol, only them people wear it!" the skinny man said In his screechy voice.

"yeah so it is, so it is. Put her in with the rest of the women." The other man directed.


When Relena woke she was very warm, but her arms hurt very badly. When she opened her eyes she saw her surroundings. She was in a market. She looked to her left there were rows of men chained at the wrists and ankles. To the right there were women. She looked down at her own hands and saw that they were chained along with her ankles.

She struggled against the chains and started screaming.

"Where Am I ? Release me NOW!" Relena screamed.

Suddenly the ugliest man she had ever seen was standing at her side. He stood well over six foot tall and had a giant gut and a double chin. But the worst part was the green looking teeth. They were practically rotten out.

"STOP! Stop makin' all that noise right now you're scaring away all the customers." The ugly man screamed.

"NO! I demand that you release me at once! I am not a slave! I am I highly respected daughter of the Mali! How dare you chain me! Disgusting creature!" She screamed at the disgusting man.

He drew back his huge hand and back handed Relena to the ground. She hit it with a loud thud. Suddenly a boy with a long brown braid rushed to her side. He lifted her off the ground and looked at her now rapidly forming black eye.

"are you all right?" the boy asked.

He helped Relena to her feet. A few seconds later the disgusting man was towering over the boy and Relena.

"unless you are interested in buying that then you should move along boy!" the man spat in the boy's face.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#

Hey! That's the end of chapter 3, it's a little short but hey chapter four will answer a lot of questions about duo's past and Relena's future. And I hope to be bringing Heero into the story very soon. I think it will be around 5th or 6th chapter. But I get writer's block so could some one PLEASE review, I could really use some suggestions!

Thanx

kittikatt