I Do

By:KawAiinoAnIme

 

 

Song:*My Only Love*(from the first Sailor Moon series)

 

*Deep in my soul*
*Love so strong*
*It takes control*

 

 

 

        She pressed her palm on the window and breathed on glass. It formed a white, wet cloud on the window. She wished that she was left out being tortured in the bitter cold. Nothing mattered to her anymore. She hadn't heard any word from him. What went through her mind was that he was dead. He wasn't there anymore like he used to be. The last time she saw Heero was when he was lying in her arms still while MarieMaia was being rushed to the hospital in critical condition. That was the last time she saw himand the last time she'd ever hold him near her again.

 

*Now we both know*
*The secrets bared*
*The feelings show*

 

        While looking out the window, she saw people pass by. People with others and people who just wanted to be alone and to take it easy. She wanted to live like a normal eighteen year old. She wanted to have a job like one and to live like one. She also wanted to have a person near her and to protect her like a normal eighteen year old should have. But it was useless in a big mansion. It was like being in a beautiful prison cell. Her heart ached and so did her body. It broke down to leave her kneeling on the floor. Water formed in her eyes. She leaned her head against the window and let streams of tears fall down her cheeks. It was useless. She felt like she couldn't live anymore. Her existence was not needed. If only he was with her.

 

*Driven far apart*
*I make a wish*
*On a shooting star*

 

 

 

        Footsteps climbed the staircase. Then into the hall. Suddenly he heard someone. Someone crying. He had to reach to her. The hall looked endless, but there was always a stop to it. He ran with intense speed so he could get to her. The faster he ran, the louder the cry was heard. Memories could be seen in his mind. The first time when he saw her face on the beach he saw her eyes. They showed a deep expression. He fell in love instantly when he saw those eyes. Then the memory shattered with the sound of muffled crying. He stopped to a door. He leaned his head to it so he could hear who it was. His heart skipped a beat when he knew who it was. He turned the knob.

 

*Never come a day*
*When someone far away*
*In your arms I'll stay*
*My only love*

 

        She heard the door open, but she didn't care who it was. She never even turned her head to look. So she still cried her heart out wishing he was there. She never knew it was her soldier.         "Why are you crying?" She shot her head up. Could it be, she thought. Is it him? The answer laid standing behind her. She turned her head to see who it was. With wide eyes, she stared at the figure behind her. Was it actually him? Or a ghost? Wasn't he dead? Just because she hadn't heard any word of him doesn't mean that he passed away.         He paced fast but steady. When he reached her crouched body, he knelt down and wrapped his arms around her. She got what she wished for. His body warmed her, and his strong arms comforting her. He was the real thing. She stopped crying. She could feel the skin on his face rubbing gently on her cheek.         "At last, at long last I've found you. With arms wide open, under the sunlight. Welcome to this place. I'll show you everything with arms wide open." Heero whispered in her ear.

 

*You've reached the deepest part*
*Of the secret in my heart*
*I've known it from the start*
*My only love*
*My only love*

 

        "Heero, I-I thought you were-"

        "Dead? No. I'm sorry I didn't make it here as soon as possible. It took me a while to get to you. I wanted to tell you something."

        "What is it?" Relena asked curiously, and Heero whispered in her ear.

        "I love you." She jerked back to stare at him again. This time he was smiling. It looked quite handsome on him, but he had never smiled at a person before. Probably only smirked at an enemy, but he smiled for once. She smiled back, unafraid of his unusual expression.

        "There's also another thing I need to tell you."

        "It's need now?", She giggled. "So what is it?"

        "Please stand." She did as she was told to. He looked up and saw an angel standing before him.

 

*Never come a day*
*When someone far away*
*In your arms I'll stay*
*My only love*

 

He then stood for a second and kneeled on one knee. She was unprepared for what was bout to happen. This would change her life around totally. She saw him reach a hand into his right pocket, and pulled out a navy-blue velvet box. Her eyes widened when he opened it. There sat a little, beautiful, heart-shaped, diamond ring. It glistened in the light.

        "Relena Peacecraft, would you marry me?"

        "Oh my god....This is all so sudden!"

        "Please say yes"

        "Why would I say no to you, Heero?" He took her hand to put the ring around her ring finger. It fit perfectly. She didn't bother with the ring like most women do who just want the diamond. She kneeled down quickly, and hugged him tightly. Again she cried, but this time they were tears of joy. Heero hugged back with his strong arms.

        He pushed her back a little so he could see her happy face. When both of their hearts beat in time, he leaned and put his lips on hers. He kissed her gently and passionately. Her heart raced to keep up, so she returned to kiss him as well. He pulled away slowly and laid her head on his chest.

        "I love you, Heero"

        "I love you, Relena, and I promise I won't leave you again. I won't make you cry anymore because it hurts me when you do."

        "Oh, Heero"

 

*You've reached the deepest part*
*Of the secret in my heart*
*I've known it from the start*
*My only love*
*My only love*

 

 

 

Author's Notes: This is a small fanfic. I did my best on it. You know that part when Heero says "At last, at long last I've found you." ?I got that from Fushigi Yugi. The part when Tamahome comes back to Miaka at the end of the series. I thank the people who made up the song "My Only Love", and person who made the Gundam Wing series, and the Fushigi Yugi part. And also that song called "With Arms Wide Open". It's from Creed and he wrote it for his son,but does anybody think I care?Well...I do...but that part seemed really cool for my fic. Actually without anime, I wouldn't have made this fanfic and cried like Relena. NO, I'm joking! ^o^ Thanks for reading it !I hope you liked it! ^-^ Hmm...I think I bragged too much.Sorry I don'y usually brag that much.I feel real bad now...

Personal comment: This fanfic is pretty good for me. I amazed myself while working at it. Put this on a site or something. As long as people read it! To me it's good. But there are other fanfics better than mine too. This one's pretty small.