Hey there, peoples, this is my sequel (Or part two, whatever you wanna call it.) to 'So We Meet Again' That was one hell of a dream. I need a psychiatrist, ne? Two boys at school got a hold of it (And loved it.)Ooh, it makes my head hurt. NEWAYS, I decided to do a sequel to finalize it more. If anyone has suggestions for a title, I'd love to hear them. Thankies to my friends for some of these ideas (Lauren, only you would find the prob in my scene.) and all who've e-mailed me begging for this. Okay, this would be a PG-13 rating for language and stuff. And unless anyone's willing to sell, (Ooh, if I owned Heero*drools*.) I don't own Gundam Wing. The sequence of stars and lines means the switching of scenes. Anywho, read on and enjoy.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Relena!" Relena rolled over and tried to ignore her friend Hilde's yells for her get up. She knew it was late, but truthfully, she didn't care. She felt like shit and she wasn't planning on hauling herself out of bed just yet. Her door banged open. 'I knew I should never have moved in with Hilde and the other girls. Why didn't I listen to myself? I could have my own place, I've got enough money.' Relena thought bitterly.

"Relena, get your sorry ass out of bed! It's after noon!"

"But, Hilde, I don't wanna." Relena sank deep under the covers.

"No buts, except yours out of bed!" Hilde yelled.

"But I feel like shit." Relena threw her pillow over head.

"Heero's on the phone" Hilde tried to bribe her. Okay, so Heero hadn't called, but Hilde was sure it would get Relena out of bed. They all knew how much Heero meant to her, and vice versa, thanks to Duo's big mouth. He hadn't given details, for fear of his life, but he hadn't been able to keep the fact that they were seeing each other a secret for long. So, for two straight months, Hilde and the others had been able to bribe Relena by saying something about Heero. And Hilde was sure it'd work again.

"Tell him I'll him back later." Hilde's jaw dropped.

"Whoa, you must really be...AHH!" Hilde cut off as Relena suddenly leapt out of bed and bolted for the bathroom adjoining her room. Horrible sounds reached Hilde's ears.

"Relena?" Hilde poked her head inside the bathroom door. "Are you alright?"

Relena was kneeling in front of the toilet, head hanging over the bowl. She lifted her head. "No." She murmured, and dropped her head back over the bowl, retching loudly. She slowly stood, but didn't get far before falling to the floor. Hilde rushed to catch her, just barely catching her before she hit her head on the bath. Relena eyes fluttered open and closed.

"I'm so dizzy..."

"Sally!" Hilde screamed. "Sally! Anyone!" Hilde's shrieks brought the three girls running fast as lightning.

"Hilde, what" Catherine stopped, then covered her mouth.

"Oh myHilde what happened!?" Dorothy shrieked loudly.

"Hilde, I need you to tell me exactly what happened." Sally alone remained calm and collected. Hilde stuttered as she talked.

"I...I...I don't know. One minute sheshe's telling me to ggo away and lelet her sleep, then shebbbolted for ththe bathroom, andand now sheshe's all ssssick anand dizzy." Relena groaned her agreement with Hilde's stutters. She tried to sit up, but Sally swept her up before she could get off the ground.

"Sally" Relena moaned. "I can walk. I think I just needed to get that out of my system. Come on, put me down."

"No. Even if you feel better now, I want to know what caused it so it doesn't happen again. Plus, what would Heero say if he knew I didn't take care of you?" Sally scolded.

"Ugh. Defeated again."

"Knew that would work. Come on."

Sally carried Relena back to her bed and tried to get her to lie down, but Relena insisted on sitting up. Sally sighed.

"Alright, if you insist on being stubborn."

"Yes, I insist. I can't be too sick. I'm lucky I'm on vacation."

"Depending on what's wrong, you may have to extend it." Sally placed a hand over Relena's forehead.

"No fever. Any other symptoms?"

"No. Just nausea and dizziness."

"When did it start?"

"When I woke up this morning. I tried resting it off until Hilde dragged me out of bed. Then it all came up and I felt better."

"What time did you wake up?"

"Four-thirty."

"Do you have regular menstrual periods?"

"No, I've never been regular. But my last was about two months."

"Yes, It looks like you may need an extended break."

"What is it?" Relena, Hilde, Dorothy, and Catherine asked.

"I can't say for sure. But if I'm right, you can't go back to work for a while, Relena. We need to make you a doctor appointment."

"I'll do that right now." Catherine ran to make the call.

"I suggest you wear something loose around your waist." Sally left the room after Catherine. Dorothy approached Relena.

"I'll wash that nightshirt and get the stench out if you want."

"Thanks, Dorothy."

Relena pulled the shirt over her head and handed it to her. Dorothy exited as well. Relena crossed the room and pulled out a loose sundress to wear. She had just pulled it over her head when she noticed Hilde staring at her. She shot her a quizzical look.

"I don't think that's what Sally meant by loose."

"My stomach feels to tight for a bra."

"Ooohhh" Hilde trailed, muttering softly. Relena could only catch the words 'attract' and 'Heero.'

"Do I even want to know what you said?"

"Even if you do, I'm not telling."

Relena just 'humped' while running a brush through her hair and doing her usual braids. Catherine knocked lightly and entered.

"Relena? I just got off the phone with the doctor and she wants to see you ASAP. Very interested about your symptoms, she was."

"Okay. Coming."

Relena dug under her bed for a pair of sandals and followed Catherine out the door while putting them on.

"Oh, and Heero called while I was on the phone and I told him we were taking you to the doctor. He's gonna meet us there."

"Okay. Wait Hilde! You just said Heero was on the phone to get me out of bed!"

"Eh heh hehGuilty."

"You'd die if it weren't for pacifism."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was short drive to the doctors. What irritated Relena was Catherine insisting on escorting her to the waiting room.

"I'm not a child, Catherine, I can take care of myself."

"I want to make sure..."

"That I'm not a child? I'm quite sure of that."

"No. That you're really okay. I care about your safety. We all do."

"I know, it's just irritating."

"Let's just get you to this appointment on time."

Heero was waiting for them when they arrived in the office.

"Relena, are you sure you're okay?" He asked the minute he spotted them. Relena threw her hands in the air.

"Yes! Jeez, one minute of discomfort and the whole world cares!"

"Whoa, don't bite my head off! I'm allowed to worry."

"Sorry, I'm at my ropes end. I can take care of myself."

"I'm sure you can, Ms. Peacecraft, but we all need help sometimes. Come along, please." The doctor broke up the argument. Relena followed the doctor into the examination room.

"Have a seat on the table. Now, please tell me your symptoms."

"Nausea, vomiting, and dizziness."

"No fever?"

"No."

"You said that the symptoms started in the morning and ended right after you got it out of your system?"

"Yes. I feel fine."

"Do you have regular menstrual periods?"

"No. My last one was about two months ago."

"Do you mind if I run a blood test to confirm my suspicion?"

"Go right ahead."

 

 

Relena held out her arm for the doctor to draw out blood. The doctor opened a syringe and took out a long needle. Relena prepared herself while the doctor connected the needle to a small tube. She flinched as the needle entered the crook of her arm and tried not to watch the tube filling with blood. Once the tube was full, the doctor drew out the needle and taped a strip of cotton to Relena's arm. "The tests will take about fifteen minutes."(AN: Do I know how long blood tests take? No. Just assuming.) Said the doctor. Relena nodded and watched her blood go through at least five tests before the doctor turned to her. She was beaming. Was that normal? Were doctors supposed to smile when they diagnosed patients with a sickness?

"Well," Relena prompted. "What's wrong with me?"

"There's nothing wrong with your health." The doctor's smile widened. "Congratulations, Ms. Peacecraft, you're a mother."

"Pregnant?" Relena clasped a hand over her mouth. "Me?"

"Yes, dear, you. You'll be due in November. I take it this wasn't a planned pregnancy? Do you know who the father is?"

"No, we didn't plan this, but I do know who's the father."

"You'll be keeping the baby?"

"Yes, of course."

"I should have known the answer to that."

Relena walked out of the examination room in a daze. Heero and Catherine were waiting for her and looked up when she came out. She dropped into the chair next to Heero's.

"Anything serious?" He asked.

"No. I'm in perfect health." He hugged her in relief, having heard the morning's events from Catherine while they had been waiting.

"I'm glad."

"Me too." She whispered in his ear, paused, then added, "Daddy."

Heero froze. Relena pulled back and watched his face closely. She almost burst into laughter. The Perfect Soldier looked nothing short of astonished. It was the first time she'd ever seen anything more than mild surprise on his face. His face was pale and he sputtered for something to say. She'd never seen him speechless.

"Daddy!?" He finally managed to choke out, and very loudly at that. Catherine's head snapped up at Heero's outburst. She stared Relena, pure astonishment written across her face. But her expression was nothing compared with Heero's. He looked like he was about to faint. Relena was trying her hardest not to laugh.

"Yes, Heero. I'm not sick; I'm pregnant. You're a daddy." Relena's eyes shined with emotion at the thought. Seven short months and she would be a mother, the mother of Heero's child. She couldn't wait, despite his cold exterior, she knew Heero would make a wonderful father. He was dedicated; he wouldn't abandon her now. She watched his eyes soften and stare at her with a mix of love and wonder. He placed a hand across her stomach.

"How far along are you?" He asked.

"Two months. I'm due in November."

"So the dizziness, vomiting"

"Morning sickness."

"Excuse me!"

Both Heero and Relena's heads snapped up in surprise as Catherine finally found her voice.

"Feel free to ignore your astonished friend here. I knew you were dating, but sleeping together? That's a big detail to leave out, Relena!"

"Duo didn't leave that out? I'm surprised." Heero said.

"That's besides the point, Heero! Getting pregnant behind our backs, that's ridiculous!"

"Aren't you happy for me Cathy?" Relena pouted. "I got a nice surprise and I want to be happy, not fight. Please stop, please?"

"Sorry. This wasn't planned?"

"No, but at least this baby was conceived from love."

Catherine just nodded. "Let's just go home."

Most of the ride home was spent in silence. After a few minutes Catherine found the courage to ask a question.

"When are you going to tell everyone?"

"I suppose the next time we can get everyone together. It'll be safer if there's a lot of people to protect me from Milliardo."

"Ooh, I didn't think about his reaction" Catherine laughed.

"You aren't being any help."

"Sorry. But you should try to tell everyone soon. Milliardo will be worse if he finds out you waited to tell him."

"That's true. I'll make the call when we get home. You just tell the girls to get their guys over here and I'll get Heero, Milliardo, and his family to come."

"Got it." And they lapsed into silence.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"God, I'm so nervous!" It was hours later and Relena was pacing back and forth, stalling on having to tell everyone about the baby.

"Relena, calm down. You've given speeches in front of millions of people, you can make one simple announcement for the family." Relena was starting to make Heero dizzy with all her pacing.

"I know, but this is completely different!"

"Then how about something for good luck." Heero approached her, bringing something out of his pocket as he went. Relena felt the coldness of metal as he took her hand. All was apparent when he slid a silver, diamond-studded band onto her finger.

"Heero" Relena gasped.

"I've been here all along, I won't leave now. The question is, do you want me to stay?"

"Oh, Heero Of course I want you to stay"

"I had to make sureYou deserve so much better than me."

"I don't care. YOU are what I want. Nothing else."

"I'll have to remember that. Now, let's go, everyone's waiting."

Heero and Relena entered the large living room where everyone sat waiting, spread around the room on various chairs and couches. Relena sighed and called for everyone's attention. Relena started to get nervous with all eyes on her. She took a deep breath and began.

"The main reason I called you here was for fun, but I also have an announcement to make." She took another deep breath and searched for the right words to tell them. But no words came. All but Catherine and Sally (Knowing what she was trying to say.) watched Relena with great interest. No one had ever seen her so nervous before. Heero placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Milliardo's eyes narrowed. He hadn't noticed the damned pilot getting closer to his sister. But, then again, it wasn't entirely surprising. He'd been married to Lucretzia for seven years now and this year was especially hard because of Celeste. The girl was having trouble in school because she was terribly shy and couldn't seem to make any friends. Being so busy with Celeste had kept him from being over-protective of Relena.

"Keep your hands off my sister, Yuy."

Heero and Relena exchanged glances. Relena sighed, giving up.

"It's too late for that, Milliardo. I'm already pregnant."

The statement hung in the air for a minute before sinking in. Milliardo's eyes widened and he made a move to get up, but Lucretzia grabbed his wrist before he could move. He glared at her, before settling for throwing Heero death glares continuously.

Her announcement finally sunk into the rest of the room. Shrieks rose one by one from each girl before they had surrounded Relena, giving hugs, shouting their congratulations, and asking about baby names.

However, the boys were more of a sight. Trowa wore the first shocked expression ever, gaping open mouthed at Heero. You could actually see the eye normally hidden behind his bangs; it had widened so much. Quatre sported similar expression, but his sparkling eyes betrayed the fact that he was happy for the young man. Duo and Wufei's reactions were a bit more in character; Wufei simply muttered "Seduced by a women, how weak. But congratulations anyway." whereas Duo fell of the couch laughing at the thought. "Mr. Tough Guy, Perfect Soldier, a father! Oh, that's good!"

"Duo, quit while you're ahead."

"Sorry, man. I'm happy for ya, man. Really, I am, I just never imagined this happening. I mean, it was a big enough shock walking in on you two, but now this...I feel like going to faint." Duo burst into hysterical laughter again. Quatre had to drag Duo's laughing form away in fear of Heero hurting him. But Heero was just shaking his head at Duo's antics. "Braided Baka." He muttered, and dropped back into seat, watching the scene with silent amusement. Between shrieking girls, boys trying to get Duo to shut up, and Lucretzia trying to calm down an enraged Milliardo, there was plenty to watch. The only thing he didn't notice was a little girl with dark purple eyes and a sheet of platinum hair watching him from her seat on the window ledge. She noticed he was the only one who wasn't acting silly, more laughing at the silly people than anything else. She leaned against the window, thinking hard. He wasn't like the others. Ever silent and watchful, he didn't seem like he knew how to talk, or have any fun at all. She thought he should learn how. He was missing out on a lot.

Thunder jolted her out of her thoughts and she muffled a startled shriek. She hadn't noticed it was raining and now that she noticed, she was scared. She hated thunder more than anything else in the world. Her eyes searched the room for her mommy and daddy, but they both seemed busy to her. The only person who didn't seem to be busy was the silent man watching everyone. Should she chance talking to him? Another clap of thunder made up her mind and she shot across the room. She found herself clinging to his leg in fright. He looked down at her in surprise.

"Well," He said gently. "What's your name?"

"Celeste." She answered shyly

"Well, hello, Celeste, My name's Heero."

The thunder clapped again, but this time it sounded more like a sonic boom that thunder. Everyone's heads snapped up in shock and Celeste found herself leaping into Heero's lap, burying her face in his shirt.

"Are you scared of thunder, Celeste?"

"Uh huh." She mumbled into his shirt.

"Do you want to know how to know when it's coming?"

"How?" She raised her head in interest.

"Look out the window." Lightning flashed. Heero continued.

"When lightning flashes," Thunder boomed. "Thunder always follows. The storm is five miles off."

"How do you know?"

"You count the number of seconds between the lightning and thunder and that number is how many miles away the storm is."

"Cool! It's only scary when you don't know it's coming."

"Exactly. But now you don't need to be afraid. Right?"

"Right. Thank you." She leaned up and kissed his cheek in thanks.

"Alright, now enough's enough!" Everyone expected Milliardo, but the speaker was none other than Relena.

"First you're sitting on his lap, now kissing him? Are you trying to steal my boyfriend, Celeste?" Relena gently teased the child. Both Celeste and Heero blushed slightly. Everyone was staring at Heero, who was acting extremely out of character. Who knew the Perfect Soldier had a soft spot for children? Milliardo gagged.

"Lu, I'm going to be sick. Two out of three important females in my life, and of all men to choose, they had to choose one of my rivals. Of all my rivals, a Gundam pilot, and of all Gundam pilots, Heero! This town is going to hell in a hand basket!"

"Now you watch your language, mister!" Lucretzia pulled him out of his chair by the hair and out into the hall. That was all it took. The whole room burst into laughter

"Heero?" Celeste questioned after the laughter had died down. "Why doesn't daddy like you?" Everyone flinched, but Heero explained without problems. Celeste was a very smart little girl.

"Your father and I had to fight each other a few times during the last war. He was working undercover for my enemy, so I thought him to be one as well. He still hasn't quite forgiven me." Celeste nodded in complete understanding. She was wiser than she should be for her six years. Or at least until it came to childhood fears. This became apparent when thunder boomed again and the lights suddenly went out. Celeste shrieked loudly and buried her head back into Heero's shirt. A chorus of gasps and 'What the' s followed. Celeste was crying and all the confusion made it worse.

"Everyone, HOLD IT!"

Heads whipped in the direction of the voice. No one had ever heard Trowa yell before. The man only spoke when necessary, and even when he did; there was never a need to yell. When Trowa spoke, everyone listened, because it was rare to get more than a sentence out of him. He would explain himself if you asked him, but otherwise, he was a man of few words.

"This is just a power outage." He said calmly. "All we need to do is find the power box and turn it back on."

"Well, why didn't I think of that?" Duo questioned.

"Because you're an idiot." Wufei snapped.

"No arguments there." Another voice made Milliardo and Lucretzia's return apparent. Two sounds followed the statement, a loud smack from Lucretzia and a wine from Duo.

"Can we just find the stupid box and turn the lights back on?" Heero snapped. He pried Celeste out of his lap and set her back in the chair. However, Celeste didn't want to let go. She gripped his leg in painfully tight grip for a six-year-old.

"Celeste, let go. We're going to turn the lights back on. Okay?"

"O-o-okay" She stuttered. "Come back soon. Please?"

"I'll come back as soon as I can. Promise."

Celeste reluctantly let go and huddled into a ball on the chair. With all adults searching for a way to get the light back, things tend to get scary. Too scary to be all alone in a big, dark house. Before Celeste was aware she made a decision, she was feeling her way around, looking for someone to comfort her. Around the same time, Heero was making his way back to Celeste. Something told him she needed him, and who was he not to trust his impulses? And how was he to know that they'd meet in the middle with a loud CRASH and a series of BANGS as a few jars of who knows what fell on top of them.

"Itai!" Heero cried, sounding more like Duo. "Who is that?"

"Heero?" Celeste questioned.

"Is that you, Celeste?"

"Uh huh. I got scared."

"It's okay. I'm here now."

Celeste dived back into Heero's arms and five minutes later found them sitting on the kitchen floor, Heero holding Celeste tightly. The lights and Relena's voice came back at the same time.

"I thought I heard a crash up here, is somOh my." Relena trailed off upon finding a flour-covered Celeste clinging to Heero, also lightly dusted with flour. Celeste's head snapped up.

"II'm sorry, Aunt RelenaI got scared an...and I tried to find someone. We bumped into each other an... and all the stuff fell"

"Celeste, it's okay. You couldn't see, and accidents happen. The main thing is to get you two cleaned up."

"I'm on that. Come on, Celeste, you need a bath..."

And with those last words, Heero lifted a struggling Celeste onto his shoulders and proceeded towards the bathroom. Celeste's shrieks drew attention, namely Duo. He gawked as Heero passed.

"What happened to you two?"

"Smacked into each other in the dark and knocked over a jar of flour." Was Heero's brief answer before he shut the door in Duo's face. Duo just walked down the stairs laughing.

 

The gang, minus Relena (cleaning up the flour.), had re-assembled in the living room and were staring at Duo.

"What's so funny, Duo?" Quatre asked.

"Heero's going to give Celeste a bath! They bumped into each other in the dark and got covered in flour Ahaha"

"What!?" Milliardo leapt to his feet, preparing to go upstairs. Lucretzia grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

"This will be good for him. He IS going to be a father, you know."

"Don't remind me."

"Don't be rude. Heero's good man, whether you see it or not."

"So you keep telling me."

"Maybe you should listen."

"Hn."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Please, Celeste, the water is going to get cold. You can't take a bath in your clothes because you need something to wear."

"No." Celeste folded her arms over her chest.

"Please?" Heero sighed and pulled his own sweater over his head. "Will you get undressed now?"

"Jeans too."

"WhaI don't think so."

"I'm not getting undressed, then."

A few pleas and muttered Japanese curses later, Celeste climbed into the somehow still warm bath. 'Finally' Heero thought; then set about the task of getting Celeste clean, via a washcloth and soap. Easier said than done. He didn't count on getting a bath in the process of giving Celeste one. But that's how it went, wash-rinse-get half the water he was using dumped on him-and repeat. Now that he thought about, he was glad he wasn't wearing his shirt and jeans. They may be a little dirty, but they were dry. Which was more than he could say for himself. He was soaked and about to get even wetter in the process of washing Celeste's hair. The shampoo still remained in her hair after five attempts by Heero to wash it out and getting the water poured over him with every attempt. This was getting ridiculous.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"This is getting ridiculous." Milliardo said exasperatedly. "It's been over an hour."

"Well, that's Heero for you. Always thorough, he is." Duo chirped.

"Thorough or not, I'm going up there."

"Not alone, you're not." And Lucretzia followed him upstairs.

Milliardo reached the door and pulled it open silently. And almost burst out laughing at the sight, but bit his lip so he wouldn't be detected. Lucretzia did the same behind him. They had walked in to find Celeste dumping a bucket of water over an already waterlogged Heero, who was wearing only black silk boxers.

"Celeste, that stopped being funny after the fourth time." Heero warned. That was all it took for Milliardo to burst into laughter. Heero whirled around in a spray of water to find Milliardo laughing his head off at him. Lucretzia spoke, voice laughter-filled.

"Celeste, honey, what have you done to Heero?"

"I gave him a bath. He wouldn't get in, so I had to do it this way."

"How long've you been standing there?" Heero asked sheepishly.

"Long enough to see you get a bucket of water dumped on you for, what, the fifth time?" Milliardo answered.

"Sixth." Celeste corrected, throwing her head back with laughter.

Heero seized the change to dump the water over her head.

"Hey!" She spluttered.

"How else was I supposed to get that shampoo out without getting a seventh bucket of water dumped on me?"

"Its part of a father's job to be sneaky." Milliardo teased.

"And I do have to practice, don't I?" Heero added. "I'm assuming that's why you're letting me help?" He asked Lucretzia.

"It's a safe assumption. You seem to have everything under control, I don't think we need to stay any longer." Lucretzia said.

"Yes, have fun, Heero." Milliardo added, then left after Lucretzia. Heero scowled after them, then rose to get the towels. After wrapping one around Celeste, he reached for one to dry himself. After they were both dry, Heero set about getting the flour off their clothes. His were savable, but Celeste's were beyond hope. She had definitely taken most of the blow and her clothes weren't going to come clean with a simple shaking.

"Celeste, wait here. I'm going to get you something to wear."

Heero redressed, then walked to the stairs, leaning over the railing.

"Relena!" He called.

"What?"

"Can you get me a T-shirt or something? Celeste needs something to wear until I can get her clothes clean."

"Sure. Coming."

Relena rounded the corner and promptly burst into laughter at the sight. Though Heero had dried off some, there wasn't much he could do for his hair. It remained soaking and covered more of his face than normal. In short, with it dripping down his face, he looked like a drowned rat. A magnet for laughter, Duo poked his head around the corner to see what had Relena laughing so hard.

"Relena, what's so funny?"

But Relena didn't need to answer, for Duo spotted Heero and cracked up as well. Neither stopped until Celeste came out with a towel wrapped around her.

"Heero?" She asked. "Aren't you getting me something to wear?"

"I would be if your aunt would stop laughing at me."

Relena choked down her laughter.

"Sorry, Heero, but you look ridiculous." She laughed again. "I'm coming, Celeste." Relena walked past Heero and led Celeste to her room.

Celeste walked back into bathroom five minutes later to find Heero trying unsuccessfully to dry his hair with a towel. Celeste cleared her throat loudly. Heero whirled around for the second time that day and found Celeste tapping her foot impatiently. She now wore a long, pale pink T-shirt that said 'Innocent.' in big white letters. He smirked at the irony. The girl was anything but.

"You look cute, but that shirt doesn't suit you at all." Celeste stamped her foot and pouted. Heero smirked again.

"Oh, come here, cutie. I was teasing." Celeste smiled brightly.

"Will you comb my hair?"

"Have a seat."

If you had walked in, you would have come in on one of the cutest scenes you'll ever see. Heero sat cross-legged on the floor with Celeste in his lap, combing the tangles out of her long blond tresses, while Celeste chatted happily about all sorts of things. Mainly favorite subjects, nice teachers and rude boys.

"All you can do is remember that boys are jerks until around sixteen and that you're a better person than them."

"Does it really take that long for boys to mature?"

"Believe it or not, yes. I went through it too, you know."

"Even you!?"

"Especially me. I was horrible."

"I don't believe you."

"Ask your aunt. She'll tell you plenty of funny stories."

"You knew Aunt Relena when she was sixteen?"

"Yep. Since she was fifteen, actually."

"How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-three."

"WOW! You've known each other a long time!"

"And it took her almost that whole time to get me to open up."

"Heero, don't you know what love is?"

"I do now, but I didn't before. I've been fighting since I was seven, and love isn't something they teach you. It was Relena who taught me to feel like a normal person."

"Why? How could your parents let you fight that young?"

"I didn't have parents when I started my training. They abandoned me when I was very young. They didn't want me."

"That's so sad! Those horrible people!" Celeste sniffed loudly.

"Celeste, don't cry. It happened to me and I'm not crying, am I?"

"No. You're a strong person, Heero." Celeste stood and grabbed a tissue from the counter to dry her eyes. When she didn't sit back down, Heero rose to see what had captured her attention. Celeste was eyeing the counter with amazement.

"Aunt Relena has a LOT of make-up." She stated.

"Yeah, she does. I'll never get women and their make-up thing."

"It's fun and it's pretty. Mommy did some on me for our school concert last year. I liked it a lot. Do you think Aunt Relena would mind if I used some of hers?"

"I don't know if that's such a good idea"

"Please? If you think I'll do it bad, you could do it for me."

"I could try..."

"Yay! Thank you!"

Heero sighed and surveyed the cases, finding each one clearly marked with its contents. Thank God for that or he'd most likely mess up what went where. His training hadn't included how to do make-up on persistent little girls. He opened a container marked 'eye shadow' and picked out a compact with pale colors in it. Pink would work best, he decided. It would match her shirt.

"Close your eyes." Heero said.

Celeste obeyed and Heero spread a light dust over each eye. Now how far was this stuff supposed to go up?

'Think, Yuy. How many times have you seen Relena do this? Oh well, just spread it on and she'll be happy.'

"Okay, you can open them."

Celeste surveyed his work in the mirror.

"Pretty nice Go on."

Heero moved to the container marked 'blush' and selected a shade as close to the eye shadow as possible. He dusted the brush with it then moved it in slow smooth strokes up and down each of Celeste's cheeks. Once again she surveyed his work and nodded in approval. He then moved to the lipstick container. He ended up dialing up endless tubes before finding a color light enough for Celeste's taste. She opened her mouth wide and waited for Heero to spread it on. He complied and spread it across her lips. She looked in the mirror one last time and Heero waited for her comments.

"I like it, but I want practice."

"So you're going to ruin my handy work?"

"Not on me, silly, on you."

"WhatOh no you don't. I do not wear make-up."

"Please? I'll be your best friend."

"No."

"Okay, I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice." And Celeste promptly turned on the puppy dog eyes. Every man's weakness. (AN: Believe me, I know this for the a fact, it's the complete and total truth.)

"Gah! Not that! I can't take it."

"Then surrender."

"You got me."

"Yay!" Celeste promptly dove into the make-up containers. Heero just closed his eyes and decided to just follow orders. Make it as painless as possible. After sitting still for at least five minutes Celeste announced she was done. Heero looked in the mirror and blinked. He didn't recognize the face that stared back at him. Instead of his normally clean face, his lips were painted a dark red, a slightly lighter shade had been brushed over his cheeks and you could barely distinguish his eyes from his eyelids because of all the blue eye shadow.

"You have a dark complexion so I did the make-up to match." Celeste explained. "How'd I do?"

"Good. Too good if you ask me." Just then, Relena's voice floated up from downstairs.

"Heero! What are you two doing up there? Celeste has to go now!"

"Coming!" Heero yelled, while thinking 'Shimatta!' Before he could say anything, Celeste was out the door and bounding down the stairs. Heero followed at a safe distance and leaned against the wall outside the living room. No way was he going in there looking like a girl.

"Make-up? Did you do that by yourself?" Lucretzia's voice floated into the hall.

"Nope, I asked Heero to do it for me."

"Make-up? Heero, is there anything you can't do?" Duo's voice joined in. "WaitaminuteHeero? Where'd you go?"

"Out here." Heero called.

"What're you doing out there?"

"Listening to your never-ending chatter."

"Why must you insult me?"

"Because you're an idiot."

"You're so mean."

"I know."

"Meany! Get in here and face me like a man."

"Omae O Korosu."

"To do that, you have to come in here."

"Shimatta. I hate it when you're right. Shimekiru, will you?"

"Speak English, Yuy. You know I don't understand much Japanese."

"That was the point, baka."

"Ok, I know what that means. I'm gonna hurt you."

"Honto?"

"One more word in Japanese and I'll"

"What're you gonna do, shoot me?"

"That's it, I'm coming out there."

"Shimatta!"

"Was that fear I heard? Since when is he scared of Duo?" Milliardo asked.

Celeste suddenly burst into uncontrollable giggles and struggled to speak.

"He's not scared, he just doesn't want anyone to see his facehehehehe."

About the same thing came from Duo as he clicked on the hallway light. He stumbled back into the room, laughing madly.

"Celestehehehe...what didwhat'd you do to himhehehehehe." Celeste just joined in laughing with Duo.

"Duo, Celeste, WHAT is so funny?" Relena demanded haughtily.

" He heshehe." Duo struggled to speak.

"Duo, if you say it, you die!" Heero yelled.

"SheSHE PUT MAKE-UP ON HIM!!!" Duo finally managed to shout out. The silence in the room became so thick you could almost hear crickets chirping. Then Relena spoke.

"Oh Heero"

"Yes?"

"Would you mind coming in here?"

"Yes, I would."

"Okay, I'll rephrase that. Come in here NOW."

"Must I?"

"You must."

Heero entered with his head bowed, his hair hiding his face. He stopped in front of Relena.

"Look at me, Heero."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Your mission: Face me like the man you are, not the little boy you're acting like."

"MisNO! I'm NOT going to say it! I will NOT say 'Mission Accepted.'"

"You just did."

"I wasn'tOh! Damnit! Janet! Oh, this sucks!"

"Did you just call me Janet? Who on earth is Janet?

"I wasn't calling you Janet. She's from the distant past and out of my life."

"That was his 'I wanna swear really bad, but can't in the present circumstances' phrase." Duo interjected happily. "He used to use it in front of Quatre because he'd get yelled at if he said anything worse."

"Hey!" Quatre yelped.

"I speak nothing but the truth, man. I may run and I may hide, but I never tell a lie."

"Shut up, Duo."

"You got it, Q."

"I don't even want to know." Relena muttered. "Now, Heero, you accepted your mission, now complete it."

"Humph." Heero slowly raised his eyes to meet Relena's and braced himself for the worst. Relena's eye widened. She turned to Celeste, obviously trying not to laugh.

"Celeste, have you ever thought about doing make-up for Hollywood?"

"No. Why?"

"Because you did a very good job, but it's dark enough to be seen under stage lights." Relena couldn't control herself any longer and burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"I know I look ridiculous, but must you mock me?" Heero asked miserably.

"Yep!" Duo cried, leaping onto Heero's back. "Now you know how I feel!" Caught completely off guard by the sudden attack, Heero stumbled, hitting the ground on his knees. Heero disentangled himself from Duo and sent him the famous glare-o-death.

"You. Are. An. Idiot." He spat out.

"But I'm your favorite idiot, right?"

"Remind me why that is again."

"Because I have irresistible charm and I'm so fun to be around."

"And so modest too."

"That's me."

"Like I said, you're an idiot."

"Shut up."

"Gladly." Heero dropped into a chair and tried to ignore all the eyes staring at him. Particularly those of his fellow ex-pilots. It was actually quite unnerving.

"Will you stop staring at me? I feel like some kind of science experiment."

His only answer was the sound of laughter filling the room.

"This is so not funny." Heero grumbled. Celeste crawled up next to him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know this would happen. It's my fault."

"No it isn't. You don't know how odd this is for them to see. If you knew me like they do, you'd be laughing at me, too."

"So I'm forgiven?"

"Yes, you're forgiven."

"You are so weak, Yuy. Controlled by an onna, you have no honor...Ow! Injustice, onna." Wufei cut off his honor rant as Sally smacked him upside the head.

"I've had it up to here with your 'weak onna' comments. Learn yourself some honor."

Lucretzia cleared her throat. "I think now's a good time for us to leave. Come, Celeste."

"Will you walk out with me, Heero?"

"Alright then."

With a small squeal of joy, Celeste grabbed his hand and yanked him towards the door. Milliardo scowled. Of all people for a shy little girl to choose, she had to choose a normally silent, stubborn man who just happened to be his worst enemy. A sharp tug on his wrist brought him to follow Lucretzia out the door. Relena exchanged a half-knowing; half exasperated look with Lucretzia, who nodded in understanding. Sensing tension, Quatre spoke up. "It is getting a bit late, isn't it? I suppose we should be going, eh guys?" Nods and murmurs of agreement sounded throughout the room.

'I'll see you all to the door." Relena offered, ever polite. She opened the door to see the four men out.

"Good night, Relena. And congratulations."

"Thanks Quatre. Good night."

"Night, 'jousan. Take care, ok? I look forward to seeing a little Heero running around."

"I will. I can't wait either. Good night, Duo."

"Be strong, onna."

"I will, Wufei. Good night."

"Congratulations, Relena. Take care."

"Thanks, Trowa, I will. Good night."

And with those last words, the G-boys were off, calling their good-byes to Heero, who was walking up the driveway backwards, waving good-bye to Celeste. Celeste was leaning out the car window, waving and blowing kisses, much to Milliardo's annoyance. Celeste ducked back inside the window and the sped away. Heero turned and hauled himself through the door Relena was holding open for him.

"Stay the night?" She asked.

"If you want."

Relena closed the door behind him and rubbed her stomach.

"You know, Heero, if I have a little girl"

"Then Lord have mercy on me." He finished.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

To be continued Yep, people, it's a chapter story. Don't you just hate me? Well, even if you do, mail me about it. Like or hate it, compliments, suggestions, flames, whatever! Send me something! I live off mail, so if you don't send it, I'll die and you won't get your ending. So if you want an ending, mail me! Mail to: Heero_obbsessie@hotmail.com

If you like my stuff so far, be on the look out for two new story ideas of mine:

Carpe Diem and Acoustic #3.