Okay, I'ma back with chapter 2 to my sequel, which I've decided to call 'And never Let her Go.' And first off, I'M SO SORRY it's been so long, so much has happened. First it's a computerless vacation, then I come back, start typing, and I can't print or e-mail. Once I fix the printer, and am printing e-mails, the computer totally crashed. It's taken weeks to figure out that there wasn't enough memory to open Windows. Now my dad has a new computer and all his stuff is off this one and it opens and all my stuff is still here! PHEW! Glad I didn't lose anything. What was funny was, 5 hours before the computer crashed, I saved all my stuff to disks so I could type on any computer. Spooky? I thought so. I was typing on an old IBM and now I have a TON of stuff for you. So I'm back. Thanks to all those who review, keep mail coming.

NEWAYS, on with the second chapter.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ouch! Relena, what are doing to me?"

"I'm washing the make-up off. What did you think I was doing?"

"I thought that's what the cream stuff was for."

"It was. I still have to scrub it off, though. If I don't, it'll clog you pores. Plus, Celeste did a pretty heavy-duty job on you. It's gonna take a while to get off. Now hold still and quit complaining. You're being grumpy."

"Sorry. I've been taken advantage of by a little girl and that brush HURTS. I'm in a good mood."

"You don't say. And the brush does not hurt, I'm using plenty of lather."

"It does too."

"Suck it up, you've been through worse."

"I'm not the man I used to be."

"Well, bring back that man's pain tolerance. I'm tired of your complaining."

"Sorry, I'm not used to this."

"Quit acting like Duo."

"If you joking, that's cruel, but if you're serious, that's even worse."

"Now you REALLY sound like Duo."

"That was the point. If you think I was acting like Duo, I can get worse."

"Don't even think about it."

"No problem. Wouldn't want to scare anybody."

"Dou's right. You ARE mean."

"I know."

"Do you want this make-up off or not?"

"Yes."

"Then stop being mean. Now just wash your face and you're done."

"I thought that's what you just did."

"You still have to rinse your face, Heero. What do you want me to do, dump a bucket of water over your head?"

"No thank you, I've had quite enough of that today."

Relena didn't answer this time, just started laughing. Only it wasn't just Relena's laughter that Heero heard. Relena heard it too. Heero put a finger to his lips and moved towards the door. The laughter stopped immediately.

"Hilde, what's going on?" Dorothy's voice whispered.

"I don't know," Hilde whispered back. "I can't hear anything anymore."

"Don't talk so loud," A voice recognized as Sally's whispered softer than the other's. "We'll be caught if you don't shut up."

Heero glanced to Relena, who nodded vigorously. Stepping behind the door, Heero pulled the door wide open; causing the four girls to come spilling into the room, sprawled across the bathroom floor.

"Aww," Hilde whined. "Sally, you jinxed it."

"Don't blame me for your curiosity and loudness."

"Yes, and just what were you all so curious about?" Heero demanded.

"Come on, Heero, how many chances do we get to listen to Relena washing make-up off of your face?" Catherine asked

"Hell, when would we even imagine we'd get to see the day Heero Yuy wears make-up?" Asked Dorothy.

"You have to admit, they do have a point, Heero." Relena added.

"Sorry. Did I mention I'm in a bad mood?"

"About three times. You wash your face; I'll get rid of the eavesdroppers."

A chorus of "Aauuww"s followed Relena's statement and could be heard as Relena shoved them all down the hall.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Well, I see you're all ready for bed." Relena returned to her room to find Heero, face clean and waiting for her.

"Yes, and I suggest you get ready to. It's late." Heero held up a long nightgown for her to put on.

"Are you taking care of me now?" Relena walked closer to the bed, smiling.

"You better believe it." Heero unzipped her dress and removed it as he talked.

"You seem to be taking care of people lately. Me, Celeste but you didn't tell her the truth about the war."

"There was no need for her to know her father wanted to destroy the world. I was protecting her from things that can't be changed. Now I'm going to concentrate on you. Since you're pregnant, you're going to take it easy, or at least when I'm around, you will. That means you're going to accept help and not stress yourself. After a while, you'll be taking a vacation"

"Hold on, who said I'm taking a vacation?"

"Well, you can't work your entire pregnancy"

"Who says I can't?"

"Well, it was just an idea, you know I only do what I do because I care."

"That's sweet and all, but totally unnecessary." Relena closed the topic as Heero finished the last snap on her nightgown. They laid down together and Heero wrapped his arms around her waist, hands landing on her stomach.

"Goodnight Heero. I'm lucky to have you."

"Goodnight Relena. I love you."

Each one had one last coherent thought before falling asleep together.

'I'm so lucky. Even if Heero worries a lot, it's only because he cares.'

'What did I do to deserve such a loving and trusting woman? She trusts me way too much. She doesn't know I always get what I want.'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After seeing Relena to her office the next day, Heero set about finding the one person that could help him change Relena's mind. Spotting the familiar white-blond hair he called out, making him turn around.

"Zeches."

"What do want, Yuy?"

"I need to talk to you about Relena. I'm worried about her."

"Because?"

"She's got this idea that she's going to work her entire pregnancy."

"That's ludicrous!

"My thoughts exactly. She doesn't think it's going to be a problem when the world finds out about her baby."

"Of course it'll be a problem! Can you imagine what will happen if the press finds out about this? That stories that will appear?"

"Exactly. She'll be hounded, asked about her feelings on chastity, when her baby is due, who the father is"

And if that gets out, who knows what kind of stories will appear or what kind of stress she'll be under."

"Precisely."

"You have to talk to her."

"I tried. I'm asking for your help."

"Cold day."

"I'm not screwing around here. Relena is hell-bent on this and it's not good for her or her baby."

"Point taken. You start and I'll back you up."

"Thank you." 'God, I'm asking Zeches Marquise for help and thanking him. Relena, what have you done to me?'

Heero knocked on Relena's office and entered.

"Heero, what are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you about when you'll leave office." Heero got straight to the point, no beating around the bush, Milliardo had to admire that fact.

"Heero I said NO."

"You WILL have to take a vacation. You can't work your entire pregnancy."

"And just why not?"

Relena, if the press gets a hold of this, it's going to be living hell."

"Damnit, Heero"

Milliardo thought this would be a good time to intervene.

"Relena, stop. For once, I agree with Heero."

"Well, I've got to write this one down in my journal."
"Relena be serious. Remember the last time the press wrote about you?"

"How could I forget? They said I was in a love tryst with Duo after he saved me from an assassination attempt."

This caught Heero's attention. "Come again?"

"Heero, it was nothing. It was during a New Years Eve party. An ex-White Fang member got drunk, thought he was back in the day and tried to shoot me. Duo jumped on me and the bullet got stuck in the wall. But the dirty minds of reporters took it as him making a move on me."

"Nothing? Relena, those rumors took forever to get rid of! Duo had to leave the Preventers for a month! Do you remember the stress you were under?"

"Yes, but I dealt, didn't I?"

"Baby, this is completely different." Heero broke in. "This time, you're pregnant and that kind of stress can kill a baby."

His words had the desired affect as she stopped, clasped a hand over her mouth, eyes widening.

"I didn't think of that." She trailed.

"That's your problem, Relena!" Milliardo erupted. "You don't think! You get so stubborn that you can't see any view but your own!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold the phone here." Heero interrupted. "Screaming in her face isn't going to help. Quite the opposite."

"Thank you, Heero. I made a mistake and I realize that, but I don't want to listen when you're yelling in my face."

"But you will take a vacation, won't you?"

"When my pregnancy becomes noticeable, yes."

"Good." Heero said shortly. "We'll let you get back to work now."

"But I thought you didn't want me to work."

"Cute Relena. Very cute."

And Heero and Milliardo promptly left Relena alone in her office.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I hate to say it, but we make a good team."

"No we don't. She only listened because she loves us."

"That bothers you, doesn't it?"

"That she loves me? No. That she loves you, yes. You hurt her before and you'll do it again. You left; broke her heart and we were there to pick up the pieces. Now she's pregnant without even having a ring on her finger."

"Actually, she does." Heero held up his left hand, where a band matching Relena's sat on his ring finger. Milliardo stared, anger building. He didn't know whether to be relieved that Heero wasn't just in it for sex, or to be furious that he was anywhere near his sister. He was desperately fighting the urge to hit something, like the wall, or preferably, Heero's face. His eyes narrowed as he tried to mirror a death glare rivaling Heero's.

"Watch your back, Yuy. You're safe for now, but once you hurt her again like I know you will, your life will be living hell."

Milliardo turned on his heel and walked off in the opposite direction. Heero glared after him in annoyance.

"Whatever you say, Zeches, whatever you say."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

TBC. Ooh, looks like trouble. Are Milliardo's threats real? What's gonna happen next? You'll find out in a few chapters if you e-mail Heero_obbsessie@hotmail.com to tell me what you thought. Yes, I do have plans, but the surprise comes later on. All in good time, all in good time, and remember, patience is a virtue(Like we have any of that)