A Peaceful Day

 

 

Relena opened the letter sent to her by some stranger.

"What's this?"

Dear Relena:

I am very sorry. I am sorry that I always ignored you. I know you hate me alot. But now I must tell you the most important thing, it's that I love you. I loved you since the day we first met. I've always was so unhappy, now I'll finally will be free. Aishiteru my love.

 

Heero

 

" No Heero...you can't."

Relena ran out the door and went outside in the pouring rain. Relena ran up to a taxi.

"Um...can I please have a ride?"

" Sure."

When they finally reached Heero's apartment building, Relena ran out the taxi door.

" Thanks. Oh ya......here."

Relena searched around her jean pockets, until she found a twenty dollar bill.

" Thank you, ma'am."

The taxi drove away. She ran to the apartment building.

"Excuse me...do you know where a Heero Yuy lives?"

"Yes. He lives on the fourth floor at room twenty-one."

" Thank you."

Relena climbed up the stairs as fast as she could.She knocked on room twenty-one.

"Heero are you there?"

No anwser.

" Heero?"

She opened the door.The room was dark.Relena saw a shadow at the balcon outside. She opened the balcony door and there she found Heero standing on top of the rail.

" Heero?! What are you doing?!"

" Getting out of your life."

" Heero, please get off the balcony rail.....please."

Relena began to sob.

" Don't cry Relena."

Heero wiped the tear on Relena's cheek.

" I love you so much Relena, I can't bear to see you cry like this."

Heero got off the rail and walked closer to Relena.

" Stop crying Relena,please."

Relena looked up and saw tears on Heero's face. Her face was now a inch from Heero's face. Heero went closer and kissed Relena passionately.Relena kisssed back. They looked into each others eyes and smiled.

" I love you, Heero."

" I love you too, Relena."

They went outside hand-in-hand.

What a peaceful day. Relena thought.

 

 

Ok, I know it's short but it's the best one I've ever written. I know it sucks.I hoped you liked it. E-mail me and tell me if I should do a part two.I got to go. Ja ne!

 

E-mail Address: lady_deux@hotmail.com

Sincerely,

Lady Deux