The Penguins Did It

 

Part 1: The Penguins Did It

 

A bullet whizzed through the air and nailed it's target right on, instantly dropping the cardboard circle to the ground.

Relena removed her ear plugs and blew the smoke from her gun, then she winked at Heero. Heero smirked a bit, but it quickly disapeared.

Several months after the Mariemaia catastrauphy, Relena agreed to lessons on how to use a gun, and other tactics that would help prevent another abduction. Heero was head of the co-op completely focused on protecting the vice foreign minister, therefore he was pleased with her new developments.

Relena on the other hand, was allright with the lessons as it made both her brother and Heero pleased. However, her favorite part was spending time with Heero. She loved to see the look in his eyes when she set her target on fire, or knocked out her martial arts teacher.(on accident of course)

"Do it again," Heero ordered.

"Sorry, I think I've already destroyed all the targets Heero."

"The posts." He said, in his monotone voice, crossing his arms

"Huh?" Relena looked at Heero and then out across the feild. Scattred around the flat surface was hundreds of wooden posts which were used to hold up the target circles. "Those things aren't even an inch wide!!!!Are you serious?"

"No."

Relena looked back at him again, where a smirk had encrested his face. She started laughing and set down her gun.

As soon as she had sobered she spoke, "Home now, I have a speech to prepare for tomorrow."

"Hmm."

"You'll be in your usual spot tomorrow night right? In the corner, behind the curtain, where no one can 'see you?'" She asked, stepping into her limo.

"Hmm." was his simple answer.

After a while, Relena looked over at Heero, "I need to ask you something, and you gotta be honest with me."

Heero glared back at her, "Of course Relena."

 

 

                                       Part 2: The plot thickens

 

Relena started slowly, stuttering a bit,"Uh...welll....do you like this limo or my pink one better?"

Heero smiled and answered her 'truthfully',"The pink one, definately."

Relena started laughing as the non-pink limo pulled into the driveway.

Milliardo was running a rampage at home, trying to place things together for the following days conference. Relena walked in happy as ever, followed by Heero.

"Did you have her shoot the posts?" He asked, hugging his sister.

"Yeah, and she nailed every one of them." He replied.

"Really?"

"No."

"Oh good, I was was worried she might turn in to you." Milliardo said.

"Zechs, I'd be more worried about me turning into her." Heero replied, with no emotion or pun intended. Either way Relena started giggling.

"Speech!" He ordered.

"Right! Going..."She turned on her heels and headed to her office. A horrifying sight mer her there...everything was trashed and in the middle of the room lay an unconscious Duo and Wufei. Relena smacked them around a bit and worriedly questioned what had happened.

Duo's eye's spun around and he muttered, "The penguins did it."

Wufei looked around confused, then suddenly bolted up, ranting on in Chinese.

"Huh?" Relena asked.

Wufei stood up and pointed at Duo accusingly,"HIM!! HE GOT ME DRUNK!!! TAKE ME TO PLACE WITH DANCING WOMEN!!!"

Relena:*sweatdrop*

Duo started rolling around, laughing and crying. Relena looked up at an angry Wufei and said, "That's uh..great and all but it doesn't explain what in the hell happened to my office!"

Still laughing, Duo said, "THE PENGUINS DID IT!!"

Relena and Wufei: *sweatdrop*

"Uhh, well...Relena, Duo's serious. We came home and heard a horrible racket. In your office was a bunch of penguins. They left a note. Damn penguins, they have no honor!!" He said, handing her the note.

Relena was extremely skeptic to the idea of outraged penguins demolishing her office. She took the note and left to retreive Heero.

 

 

                              Part 3: The penguin mob encounter

Returning to the entryway of the large mansion Relena was greeted with a gun barrel in her face. A sigh escaped and Heero pulled the gun away.

"Someone's here." He spoke

"How do you know?" She whispered, stepping behind him as he continued to look around.

"Are you doubting my instincts?"

"Yes, you're all slipping! I just found a drunk Wufei in my office!"

"What?" He spun around, surprised and completely off guard.

"Well, he was with Duo." Relena explained.

"Oh" Heero returned to his post and Relena slipped the note out of her pocket and read it. She gasped and stomped back to her office. There she found Wufei beating up Duo.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GUYS DO!!!" She stormed in, grabbing Duo by the collar.

"Why is everything my fault?"He whined,"Wufei's the one who was picking on them!"

"So you admit that you pissed off the PENGUIN MOB!!!"

Wufei and Duo: *sweatdrop*

A loud bang interupted Relena from yelling at them further. Duo took this as his chance to get away and bolted. Wufei grunted and ran after him, screaming something about honor.

Milliardo stepped into her office, confused and worried.

"Has this whole house gone mad?!"

Relena looked at him, "YES! AND to top it all off I have a threat letter written by a bunch of penguins, pledging revenge!!!!"

Milliardo seemed troubled by this, "P-P-Penguins?"

Several bangs went off and the siblings went to the hallway.

"You go find Heero and get our of here." He ordered, running in the opposite direction. Relena ran toward the front where she'd left Heero, and more bangs went off, proving to her they were gunshots.

She worked fast, not knowing what would greet her in the next room. She pulled a gun out of a hidden compartment in the wall and prepped herself. The second she walked into the room a hand pulled her down into a corner.

"Heero?"

"Relena, this may sound nuts, but a bunch of penguins are shooting at me!!"

 

 

                                Part 4: Are You Sure it's Penguins?

 

"I'll distract them and you get our of the house. get Pagan to drive you to the office."

"B-but.."

"Shutup Relena!"

However, a distraction was not needed. Duo came running through, attempting to shake off Wufei, who was hot on his heels.

"Face me like the man you aren't! Atleast show some honor!!!"

The penguins, seeing the two who had prosecuted them, immediatly raced off after the pair.

Heero and Relena: *sweatdrop*

"Duo's fault I suppose?"

"As much Duo's as it is Wufei's."

"That's surprising.."

Large screams filled the house as both Duo and Wufei tried to run from the penguins. They passed the main foyer again, knocking Relena right into Heero.

"For waddlers, they sure can run fast!"Heero noted.

"Uh-huh. OW! Heero your guns poking me in the butt!"

"Thats not my gun!!...That's yours! Wow, never thought I'd say that to a pacifist."

"And I never thought a penguin mob would attack the house!"

Quatre and Trowa made and appearance at this time, obviously wanting answers to the madness.

Quatre^

Trowa^

"Quatra! Get Relena out of here. Trowa, we've got something to do. I'll explain later."

"WHY IS EVERYONE SO INSISTENT ON GETTING ME OUT OF HERE."

Quatre, Heero, and Trowa: *sweatdrop*

Quatre smiled, "Uh-oh! She's gonna blow! Give the girl a gun!"

Heero sighed and dug her gun out from the mess of them on the floor. "Don't make me regret doing this Relena." Trowa laughed, catching them all off guard momentarilly.

The four followed Duo's scream around the house. Duo and Wufei ducked into a room and the penguins followed. The four went in as well, trapping the penguins.

"Drop your weapons!" Quatre ordered, all four with threatening gun barrels in the penguin's face. The penguins dropped their guns and placed their wings above their heads.

Quatre, Trowa, Relena, and Heero: *sweatdrop*

Sirens started going off and Milliardo yelled his sister's name.

"Up here!" She yelled behind her.

Milliardo stepped in the door,"The cops are on their way and-" He stopped upon seeing penguins really were the culprit.

Milliardo: *sweatdrop*

 

 

                Part 5: The nightmare factors: Eyebrows and Penguins

 

Hours later, the penguins were locked up, a long with Duo and Wufei(for drinking underaged). Heero's bullet wound was wrapped, but no one worried too much about it.

Relena went into his room to check up on him. Heero was at his computer and upon seeing Relena enter he quickly shut it down and swirled around to face her.(IT'S A SPINNY CHAIR!!...unlike mine )

"Relena."

"Heero."

"Interesting night, huh?" He asked

"Yes, and I fear from now on I'll have horrible nightmares.."

"About Dorothy's eyebrows?"

~*~*~

Flashback

End flashback

~*~*~

Heero and Relena: *shudder*

Relena giggled then, "No silly, about penguins."

"If you have bad dreams come wake me up."

"Heero?" She asked sitting on his bed.

"Huh?"

"Since when did you become so....so...HUMAN?"

"I'm not sure. Must've been somewhere between the part where I vowed never to hurt anyone anymore and the house being attacked by penguins.."

"I was right! You're all slipping! Wufei's getting drunk, Trowa's laughing, and you're showing emotion!"

Relena got up from the bed and leaned over him, pressing the "ON" button on his computer. This made him blush slightly. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

The desktop background was a large collage of her.

 

 

THE END