Painful Scars Part 1

 

 

Don't own anything expect anything that's not Gundam

PLEASE R&R

 

Relena laughed as her newly-wed husband, Heero, picked her up and carrying her to their bed. He gently put on her on the bed and took off his shirt, showing off his muscler chest. Heero began to kiss her neck. Both took their rest of the clothes and. . . (I stink at writing these let's say they had a night to rememeber)

The rays of the sun's light woke up Heero. He moved lightly, trying not to move his wife. "Heero?"He look down to see a waking Relena, he kissed her forehead, "Let's get up and have breakfast. . . in bed" Her eyes shot up and got out of bed. She moved her hips toward the bathroom causing Heero to look at her. She winked before closing the door. Heero chuckled and put his hands behind his head. He heard the vid-phone, he put on some boxer shorts and shirt to see a Amercian face.

"Hey!"Duo said waving his hand, "I did not wake you up I hope!"

He shot a glare to him, "Shut up Duo!"

Duo laughed, "Ok ok. Listen the Preventers here think the L6 colony is where New OZ is hiding and ahhh. . . "

"They want me to look into it" Heero finish for him. He nodded.

Relena open the bathroon to find Heero staring at the vid-phone. She sat on his lap "What's wrong?"

He looked into her eyes, and explained the phone called from Duo. She looked at him in shocked,

"Heero we just got married. "

"I know I know and I'm sorry. I'm going to come back as soon I'm done. I promise. Relena I'm a man of my word. "He put his arms around her waist and kissed her.

 

Days came by and word from Heero has not come in. No reports, no messages, nothing.

 

**************Place Unknown*************

 

A soldier came threw the door.

"Sir !He is ready!" He nodded,

"Bring him in. "A boy was in the room. His eyes cold and emotionless. The man smiled.

"Yes in deed! He is ready. You understand the mission, but before you go. . only some soldiers get a tattoo. Choose from one of these, Grey Wolf."

The boy pointed one of the three. The man smiled at his pick.

"Take him where he get it on his arm. Then do the mission. "The boy had a growling wolf, a scar over one of it's eyes, and the eyes for blood.