Painful Scars Part 2

 

 

Don't own anything expect anything that's not Gundam

PLEASE R&R BTW all of the g-boys are in the Preventers

 

Relena stared out side of the window think of her missing husband. She whispered " Where can you be, Heero? " The door open and Preventer Trowa came in, " Relena? It's time for the speech. "

 

 

Grey Wolf and Hawkeye stood at the top of a building waiting for Relena. Waiting for a clear shot for the kill. Both wore black, masks, boot, pants, and shirts. Only a show of their tattoo, a flapping hawk and a growling wolf.

Hawkeye looked at Grey Wolf, " You sure she will be here? Wait. What am I asking you for? " Grey Wolf stood still with his cold eyes. He pointed, " There, get the gun ready. Wait. Four Preventers are guarding her, Hawkeye. " Hawkeuye looked, " Bloody hell! I may be called Hawkeye but I'm not sure I can hit her. You do it, Grey Wolf. " He took the sniper rifle and aimed. Hmm. . . hmm? What happen to the Preventers? Shit! " Hawkeye let's go! Her guards are coming. Let's get to the bikes and get out of here! "

The door brust open with four Preventers. The one with a long braid said, " You guys never learn do you? " Hawkeye laughed, " Really? I believe it's the other way around. I wonder happen to other one. The one with Wing Zero. May be he knew we were strong and ran away like a little baby. "

Duo made a fist, " Hey! You have no right to talk about him like that! " Hawkeye pulled out his gun but Grey Wolf stopped him, " No guns. . we don't need to waste bullets on them. " Grey Wolf gave a strong punch to Wufei, and he flipped Duo on his back, both moaned in pain. Hawkeye gave Trowa a punch to the face, stomach, then back. Last was Quatre. . Grey Wolf jumped behind him and twisted his arm, Quatre cried out in pain. Hawkeye laughed softly and that was the only thing Quatre saw before he backed out.

 

" I'm sorry sir. We failed the mission. " Grey Wolf and Hawkeye bent down on their knees. The Captain smiled, " Do not worry. That mission did needed to be finish. . . yet. Go do your work outs. " Grey Wolf began to do push ups on his fist while Hawkeye did pull ups. Grey Wolf began to get more muscler and showing a 6-pac(Ladies that are Heero fans you might like this part). Nothing but a muscler chest and 6-pac.

 

" OUCH! ! STOP IT WOMEN THAT HURTS! " Sally kept on tending Wufei's face, " Well if you would not move alot may be it won't hurt so much, 'man'! " Both could hear another scearm down the hallway, " HILDE! OW! STOP! STOP IT THAT'S NOT MY BACK! STOP PULLING MY BRAID! "

Trowa and Quatre wounds were not so bad to be treated. Quatre was in deep thoughth while the screams of Wufei and Duo were heard, . . . the one with a tattoo of a wolf had eyes that looked like I have seen them before. . " Quatre? " Quatre snapped back in the world.

" Huh? Oh yes Trowa? "

" You ok? You zoned out for a while. " Quatre nodded and zoned out again.

A voice rasied from the back of the room, " Hey you guys! I found a tape of our 'friends'. " Noin put the tape in. " Wait! Stop it right there. What are those on their arms? "

Wufei looked at the screen, " It looks like a wolf and hawk. I guessing only strong soldiers get those. "

As they watched they did not see Grey Wolf hiding in a tree. His muscles tensed, . . I will finish my mission. Say good-bye, Relena.

 

AN:Well I'm done with this part