Title:The shooting star
Part:one
By:Lady Neptune Comet

 

E-mail:neptune_comet@hotmail. com

Disclaimer:I do not own Gundam Wing, so don't sue me!!
Message to readers:Hiya minna-chan!!!Wassup? !Don't expect much because it's my first Gundam Wing fanfic. If you want to send suggestions or comments, please NO FLAMES!!I hate them, they just make me feel very bad. I hope minna-chan likes this fanfic. Do you even think I should do a part two? ? E-mail me. My e-mail address is at the top. I'm listening to"My Only"from Sailor Moon. Don't worry minna-chan, I'll make it mushy *grins*. Well, then sit back and enjoy!!

@---- @---- @---- @---- @---- @---- @---- @---- @---- @---

 

* The Shooting Star *

Relena sat on the balcony. It was a cold summer night. It was finally peaceful. No more wars, just peace. Relena sighed a long sigh. She kept on wondering wether" he"would come back. She sat there for a long time, just thinking.

"Where are you Heero? Please come back to me." Relena said.

She cried so many times. Her heart ached just to think about him. She had always loved him, but did he know? She then saw a shooting star and wished for Heero to come back to her. She sighed one last time and went back into her bedroom to get some sleep. She climbed onto her bed and instantly fell asleep.

Heero crept quietly into her bedroom. Did she know that he loved her? The answer was probaly no. He went over to her bed, she was so beautiful. Just sleeping there, like an angel from heaven. She was his beautiful angel. He brushed away the hair from her forehead and gave her a small kiss on the forehead. A smile curved on her lips, but hse was still asleep. He gave her one last kiss on the cheek and crept quietly out of her bedroom.

"Aishiteru, my angel." Heero murmured.

Relena slept peacefully not noticing what had happened. Heero smiled at her and climbed down the balcony. He still wished that she knew that he loved her more then anything in the world.

 

Relena woke up. Last night's dream was wonderful. Heero came into her bedroom and kissed her on the forehead and he had told her that he loved her. What a dream!But did it actually happen? It seemed. . . so. . . so. . real, like it actually happened. No, it probaly was a dream that was very. . very. . . realistic!Yeah that's it!Relena sighed sadly wishing that it actually happened last night. Relena poured herself some tea. She suddenly heard a ring, it was Hilde!

"Hey, Hilde!"Relena said happily.

"Hi!"

"What's up? "Relena asked.

"A lot!"

"What do you mean by,"A lot"? "

"Guess who came back? "

It couldn't be him, he's run away. It's just probaly one of her relatives that came to her house as a surprise. . . ya that's it!

"Relative? "

"No, Heero!"

Relena spat out her tea and dropped her tea cup that broke into a million pieces. Relena scolded at herself.

"Are you alright, Relena? ? "Hilde asked concerned.

"Ya. . ya. . . I'm fine."

"Are you sure? ? ? "

"Ya. . I'm fine."

"Hey. . eh. . . why don't you come over to my house for lunch? "

"Sure." Relena replied.

They said good bye and hanged up the phone. Relena hid the mess under her bed and took a cloth and wiped off the tea from the hard wood floor. She wrote a letter to Milliardo and put it on his desk and took her coat and went to Hilde's house.

P. s: Chapter 2 will be longer!!! I promise(I'm not crossing my fingers. . . seriously!!)!