Disclaimer: They. Are. Not. Mine.

Author's Notes: Okay, I'm sorry! Please don't pelt me with large stones. It's not my fault it's taken this long to get the next part up...even though I was evil for leaving the story where I did. (Hehehe...) For awhile it was FF.net not being up. But once it was operational, I got to school and my brand new room and discovered...my computer won't let me connect to the internet. (I will be getting it fixed when I go home this weekend.) So I'm sitting here in one of FSU's many computer labs, trying to upload this. I hope it works. And that it's worth all the trouble and the wait;)

Dedication: To my new friends, my roommate and my suitemates. Yall are cool;)

****

Two Can Play
by Kristen Elizabeth

****

"Heero?" Relena was crushed. Had she done something wrong? Did he not like what she was doing? Or was it the fact that it was her? "Why? What did I do?"

The confusion and hurt in her eyes was too much for him. Dropping to his knees, he took her face in his hands and gave her a sweet kiss. "What you did was nearly make me ruin everything." He brushed his thumb across her cheek. "If you had kept going, I would have..."

"Come?", she finished for him. Heero blinked. "I wanted you to."

He kissed her again. "I want to, too. But I want you there with me when I do."

She had never wanted anything in her entire life as badly as she wanted him in that moment. "I love you, Heero."

The words she needed to hear were whispered into her hair as he pulled her nude body against his. "I love you." As if to prove himself, he gave her another soft kiss.

Their lips danced against each others. Slow and sensuous. It was carnal, yet loving, Sweet and warm. As they kissed, he guided her down onto the blankets. He lay over her, loving her lips, letting his hardness settle against her hip. She shifted until he was lying between her legs. Her knees came up, preparing for him.

But Heero had other ideas. He caught her lower lip and gently sucked on it, breaking the kiss with a moist pop. "You drove me crazy", he told her. His voice was low and husky in passion. "Now....it's my turn."

He dropped a few kisses onto her body as he made his descent, but he didn't linger. He could still taste her sweet nectar in his mouth and he was craving more. She was completely ready for him; she lay open and willing to his lips and tongue. Not for the first time around her, he let everything go, focusing entirely on being human. A human in love with another human, hell-bent on making her scream in ecstasy.

She whimpered as his breath fanned the golden curls at the center of her body. He really was going to drive her crazy. She felt his fingers spreading her open, exposing her very core of desire.

Completely by accident, he found what he supposed should have been his goal along. When his lips brushed over a hard bump at the top of her sex, she gripped his hair, almost painfully. From that moment on, he concentrated his kisses and his swirling tongue on that spot, only occasionally breaking away to lick the sweet folds surrounding it.

Relena extracted a hand from his hair and brought it up to her mouth. She needed something to bite down on; the pleasure was excruciating. Her teeth clamped around her knuckle as she tried to raise her hips up to meet his mouth. His hands were on her inner thighs, holding her lower body down. Finally, she could take it no longer. "Heero!", she screamed. "Please...please. I need you to..."

Heero didn't need to hear the end of the sentence. He lifted his head, licking her juices from his lips. Sliding back up over her, he captured her mouth again in a salty-sweet kiss.

His sex rubbed against hers. She ached from wanting to feel him inside her. "Now, Heero", she whispered.

"Wait...Relena." He pulled his hips back. "Not yet."

She nearly screamed again, only this time it wouldn't have been in pleasure. "Heero...."

He shook his head against her shoulder. "I told you I'd take care of you." Before he could change his mind, he got to his feet. Relena twisted around until she was lying on her stomach. She watched him reach for his discarded tuxedo jacket. In a moment, he was back with her on the blanket. He kissed her as she pulled the square package from his hand.

"I've only practiced this once", she confessed. "At a girlfriend's house when I was fifteen." She carefully tore the package open. "I hope I get it right. It looked okay on the banana."

Heero had to laugh. "I find out more and more about you every day." He helped her pull the condom out. "I hope I always will."

She reached for him, circling him with her fingers. With a little awkwardness, she managed to roll the protective sheath onto him. Smiling, she laid back on the blankets, pulling him down with her. "If you stop things again, I'm going to be upset", she told him.

He kissed her long and deep. Once again, his arousal settled against her soft folds. "I won't stop. Unless I'm hurting you."

"I don't think that can be helped." Relena reached between them, guiding him into her body. She closed her eyes. "Please, Heero....now."

One hand held him up over her. His other hand reached for hers, entwining their fingers as his hips slowly moved forward. The more of his length that was enveloped in her, the more her discomfort grew until finally, she squeezed his fingers and cried out. He kissed her throat, then her lips. "Hold onto me, Relena", he whispered.

She felt a tear slip down the side of her face. It was partially a tear of pain, but more a tear of complete love and fulfillment. He was so gentle with her; she almost felt bad that she wasn't enjoying this more. She had known it would hurt. She had not known that most of the hurt would come from the look in his eyes. It was hurting him to hurt her.

Heero bit his lip. It was biology's cruelest joke. He was feeling nothing but intense pleasure as he slid his body into hers. She was in pain. His pleasure was making her hurt. "I can stop", he offered when she whimpered a moment later.

"No!", she protested. "I'm fine." Unconciously, her body shifted, searching for a release from the pain. Her muscles squeezed around him. He groaned, burying his face in her neck. It was then that she realized something. Yes, it hurt. And no, it probably wouldn't bring her pleasure this time. But the fact that she could give him this much love and intimacy was worth all the pain.

"I'm fine", she repeated. Her leg lifted, pressing down on his backside....pressing more of him into her. "I want you to make love to me, remember?"

He nodded. Taking a deep breath, he sank completely into her. She cried out softly. Neither of them moved for a long minute. Finally, Heero lifted his head. "Are you alright?"

Relena contemplated his question. "I think..." She frowned. "I think I need you to move."

"You mean...get off of you?"

"Oh, no! I mean..." She kissed him. "Inside me. Move inside me."

He obeyed, slowly and steadily. At first, the gasps she made when he thrust in were full of pain. As he found a rhythm, she began to gasp in pleasure. Despite what she had thought earlier, it was beginning to feel very good. He slid in and out of her body, filling and refilling her soul with each thrust. His lips held hers captive, making love to every part of her body.

"Oh god...Heero", she moaned. "Harder..."

Surprised, he did as she asked. The pleasure tripled. Her sex gripped his like a hot, wet vice clamp. He never wanted to withdraw from her heat. But the boiling sensation in his body signaled the oncoming peak. Heero squeezed his eyes shut. "Relena...."

She bit back a stab of disappointment. It was feeling better to her, but there was still pain. And she was nowhere near the height of feelings she figured she was supposed to be. "Please, Heero....let go."

Heero shook his head. "I want you...with me."

Before she could reply, she found herself rolling to her side, Heero's sex still within hers. He rolled again until she was sitting on top of him. The new position pushed him even deeper inside her. A bolt of pleasure shot through her body. He smiled up at her and reached for her breasts.

Unconciously, she moved her hips, riding his body. His muscles contracted as he fought back his climax, busying himself, instead, with her breasts. The added sensation of his fingers on her tight nipples brought her closer to the edge. Her head fell forward.

"Heero...I'm...oh god..."

He closed his eyes. "Come with me...Relena."

Another roll of her hips and she was there. Every nerve ending was raw. Her body was sweaty as white heat spread throughout her entire being. Dimly, she could hear herself screaming. Could hear Heero calling out her name as his own bliss rocked his body. For a moment, they were not two bodies joined, but one body melded together for eternity.

It was a moment she wanted to live in forever. And one she would never forget.

****

TBC... (You didn't think I'd just leave it there, did you?)