CHAPTER 36- WHITE FANG,RED DENTIST

While the crews of the Aquarius and Peacemillion fight it out with Duke Dermail in nearspace, the Pisces crew (Silver Scorpion,Crimson and the Purus) head to the moon base to ensure the Lunarians' safety against any further threat. A taping mistake by Mrs Noventa leads to her recording the introduction of the White Fang by Victor Quinze, who as we all know is using Zechs Marquise for a figurehead. While Phantom and company help finish the Peacemillion, Crimson and his Space Scorpions may face the enemy a little earlier....

 

[OUTER SPACE, PISCES]

<Silver looks out viewport>: Ah, space....if it wasn't for all this carnage, people might actually get to enjoy it.

<Puru 1>:I don't see anything but empty space.

<Puru 2>:Why did Sylvie stay on Earth:(?

<Silver>:She'll be safer with her grandmother and her Mafia allies....don't worry about them.

<Puru 1>: Why are you here then, Mr Noventa?

<Silver>:......I just needed to get away from Earth, you know....

(Thinks back to Dorothy's expression when he killed Dermail)

<Silver>: Too much hurt to stick around for....

<Crimson, standing on balcony>: Space Scorpion patrols, report in. Status on nav?

<Helmsman>: We're halfway to Moon Base Alpha, sir. ETA is about five hours.

<Crimson>: Five hours?

<Helmsman nods>: There appears to be an asteroid cluster moving in our trajectory path....we have to recalibrate, sir. Though it's moving rather slowly for an asteroid belt....

<TorusScorpion>: Asteroid cluster about 15 kilometers from our location, Crimson. Other than that, there are no detected threats in the reigon.

<TorusScorpion II>: Ditto.

(Pisces lumbers forward)

<Crimson>: All patrols return to ship. We'll have to snake our way through the asteroids, if we're to avoid detection by the orbiting missile sattelites.

<Toruses>:Acknowledged.

(Bay doors open, Mobile Suits return )

(Bay doors close, Pisces cloaks)

<Silver>: These are funny asteroids.....it's like they were moving on their own....

<Puru 1>: CLoaking field secure, Crimson.

*ALARM*ALARM* MOBILE SUITS IN VICINITY!*ALARM ALARM*

<Silver grips console>:I don't see any Mobile Suits!

<Crimson>:Apparently, they don't see us, either.

(Virgoes whizz by)

<Silver>:Good thing we're cloaked out here in space.....those Virgo units are dangerous....you should know, eh kavon?

<Crimson>:Don't remind me. They found some of my old data....never knew they'd build the thing. Good thing we managed to beat them at Sanq...otherwise OZ could have inflicted more casualties.

<Silver>:Where are those Virgoes headed? I don't see any carriers or anything...

(Virgo slams into cloaked Pisces, Pisces is rocked)

<Crimson gets up>:Millie! QUickly! Grab that thing! It doesn't detect us, so it's still boosting! Hurry, before it blows our hull wide open!

(Two TorusScorpions come out and drag the Virgo in, beam sabering it to shut it down)

<Crimson>:That was close. How far was the damage?

<Millie in comm>: Not severe, Crimson. But you should take a look at this model....

<Crimson>: Will do. Purus, the bridge is yours.

(Crimson goes into hallway)

[MEANWHILE, IN ANOTHER PART]

<Zechs in Epyon>: These Virgo mkIIs are just what I need to get my revenge....

<Quinze>: Manouvering them through the asteroid field was a stroke of genius, though we lost a few to the asteroids....

<Zechs>:I'll program them with more advanced data later. Now we get to choose which colony I want to attack first...to draw out the Gundam pilots...

<Quinze>:Milliardo-sama, we're supposed to be fighting FOR the colonies...is this a wise idea?

<Zechs grabs Quinze's Leo>: The colonies are still bowing down to OZ! We have to show them who's boss! Do you understand?

<Quinze>: Yes...yess *uhk*

(Virgo fleet forms up behind Epyon)

<Zechs>: This is magnificent.....

[PISCES HOLD]

<Crimson rushes down stairs>: Let me see the captured unit.

(Door opens, a bunch of TechScorpions are working on the Virgo)

'<Crimson>: This is indeed odd ...I didn't add a beam saber to it...and the verniers looks too powerful for a human to handle....

(puts hand to chin): hmmmm

<Meryl>: There's no pilot, Crimson! It's still an MD unit...

<Crimson>: Any idea where it was headed?

<Techie>: From its nav computer, it seemed to be heading to a point in space...it doesn't make any sense...why would a Mobile Suit stop in the middle of nowhere?

<Crimson>:Maybe the programming went off?

<Techie>:Negative on that, sir. The receiver is still taking messages from the controller of this thing. Look, we can trace its path to the location. (puts finger on map)

<Crimson>:This is indeed strange.....

<TechScorpion report>: Hull repaired, sir. (Space Leos patching up hull)

[ON EARTH]

<Sally>: Wufei, you look troubled...

<Wufei>: Something is happenning out there....and Im stuck here on Earth..maybe I should have gone with Crimson and the others?

<Sally>:How do you know?

<Wufei>:I know....I just have that feeling....Nataku feels it too...

<Duo steps out of cockpit>: For once, I agree with you. It's just too darn quiet down here....

<Scorpio>: When the P-Melon is done, we can all go check it out. Hey Duo, what's that you got there?

<Duo hides something>:It's just...schematics...

<Wufei>:Hmph. It's probably a love letter to some WOMAN he seduced....weakling...(turns away)

<Phantom scratches head>: Letter? Hmmm...shades of Rose?

(Duo heads off to Rose's Jauhara, talks to him about something, showing him the "thing")

<Phantom to Sally>:Yeah, I'm beginning to agree with Wufei over there....

<Master O>: Wufei is right. Something is troubling him from outer space. I feel it too...

[PISCES BRIDGE]

<Silver>: It's headed WHERE?

<Crimson, in Cancer II outside>:It's headed to a rendezvous point. And we're going to follow it.

<Millie>: We're following your lead, Crimson. Are you sure these photon guns will do the trick?

<Crimson>: Very positive. The PLanet Defensor technology uses ionic repulsors. No matter how advanced, a stream of photon emission will decompose the magnetic field. In layman's terms, yes.

<Millie>:I can get that....I think.

<Puru 1>:Heavy weaponry you've got there, Crimson...DX cannons, Basejobber sleds....full artillery...you want to start a war or something?

<Crimson>:No, I want to stop one. I don't like this reasoning either, but it troubles me that this Virgo's route traces back to the colonies and not Earth....are the rumours true, I wonder...is there a whole fleet of them out there?

(Cancer II boosts forward, Toruses and Space Leos follow with Pisces in background)

<Silver>: I hope you're wrong, Kostya...I hope you're wrong.

(rushes off to Scorpio mkII)

[RENDEZVOUS POINT]

<Quinze>: Virgoes at 98%, Milliardo-sama. Seems the asteroid fields were too much for some of them after all....

<Zechs>: I have more than 1000 Virgo mkIIs here...we'll take about 200 with us to the colony I've picked to destroy. The others will stay here and meet up with us when we're done. Input that.

<WHite Fanger nods>: Inputing instructions now...

(A large portion of Virgo mkII sensors blink and stay)

<Zechs>: Epyon will have some blood....Treize will learn!!!

(Epyon bursts forward infront of the advancing Virgoes)

[CLOSE BY]

<Crimson signals>: Halt! All units halt! Look up ahead!

(Space Scorpions halt)

<Puru 1>: Whoa...that's no asteroid field! It's Gundam Epyon...followed by a bunch of those souped up Virgoes!

<Crimson>:Heero's Gundam?

<Silver>:That's impossible....Heero's on Earth....

<Crimson>: Where the hell are they headed?

<Puru 2 calculates>: Telemetry indicates.....Lagrange point 5!

<Crimson>:No....they can't be targetting a colony! Silver! Alert the colony as soon as you get in range! And try to get a hold of Scorpio! If I'm right, it's that bastard Zechs Marquise in that Epyon! Darn it, I don't have the Super Shield with me, either!

<Silver>: You can use the Fire Balls, though.

<Crimson activates Balls>: Da. Balls active.

<Silver>:I'll send out an SOS to anyone in the vicinity!

(Pisces and Space Scorpions fan out)

[LON COLONY]

<Master Lon,watering plants>: Hmmm?

(plucks bug from plant)

<Lon>: You naughty boy...there you go...

(lets bug run off)

<Lon>:Ah, if only people were this innocent....

<Disciple>: Master! (prostrates) A message! (presses button, wall slides open)

<Silver on screen>: MAYDAY,MAYDAY! To all who can see this! Colony L5 is under attack! Repeat, L5 is under attack! Request assistance from anyone in the vicintiy! Repeat!.....MAYDAY,MAYDAY!....

(message repeats itself, Master stays still)

<Disciple>: Sifu? (Master)

<Master>: So....the plague of war has spread to here.....tell the people to evacuate into the shuttle....and try to contact Wufei!

<Disciple>:Yes , Master.

<Master Lon>: I might have to borrow ShenLong.....forgive me, my student...I may just have to come out of retirement.

(Virgoes begin to appear)

[EARTH]

<Wufei grips console>: What?? I have to get there at once!

<Nagaki>: Aquarius is ready- whoa!!(is pushed by Wufei)

<Phantom runs ahead of Nagaki>: L5 is under attack by that colonial army! Hurry up, man!

<Wufei>:Master Lon...Master Lon!!!!

(Aquarius hurriedly preps for launch)

<Wufei>:Hurry up, damn you!!! HUrry!

<Sally>:We still can't join him....Peacemillion is only 80% ready! Oh, damn it!

<Duo/Heero/Trowa/Quattre wake up>: huh? What's going on?

<Duo>: Rose! What's going on!

(Rose stops by the door)

<Rose>: Colony attack! Colony attack! Aquarius is lifting off right now!

(Gundam pilots jump out of bed)

<Heero>:Zechs......you've gone and done it now....I have a new mission.To eliminate you.hmm? What's this?

(Heero picks up Duo's letter)

<Heero>:If only I could write like this....(drops letter)

[OUTER SPACE]

<MIllie>: Crimson, we're detecting heavy radio traffic! Silver must have gotten through!

<Meryl>:But if they get through....they'll be sitting ducks for those Virgoes!

<Crimson>: My "pet" Virgo here might give us a hand....Virgo unit #324...transmit broad band code....

<Pet Virgo>:Understood. Transmitting now....

[800 VIRGO POINT]

<Virgo>: Receiving transmission from unit 324. Acknowledged. Returning to asteroid field...

(Virgoes pull back)

[LON]

<Quinze>:Where are you, you poor colonoids??

<Zechs in Epyon>: Your deaths will be short and swift. But none of you will survive!

(Epyon swings heat rod at colony wall)

<Crimson>: Space Scorpions! Attack with photon weapons and THEN missiles! Do not engage the Virgoes with hand to hand weapons or beams!

Repeat! Do not!

(Crimson aims DX cannon at Ball Circle): Balls....FIre Balls!

(Fire Balls charge up and fire toward LON colony)

<Shenlong Gundam comes out of Lon>: Another Gundam? I'll just have to use all my strength...!

<Millie calls out to shuttles>:Shuttles escaping Lon! Follow the trail of fire and dock into the ship! Hurry!

(is shot in the back by a Virgo): Ow!

<Millie fires back>: Eat this, computer zombie!

(Planet Defensor crumbles, two missiles wreck Virgo)

<Lon, eyeing Epyon>: You're not Treize, are you?

<Zechs>:No, I am not...and you are not Wufei?

<lon>: I am but an old man....but!

(Green Club insignia shines):I am far from weak!

(Hair changes to DBZ yellow)

[EARTH]

<Rose stops running and grips head>: The Dragon??Still....alive?

(Aquarius lifts off, still loading Mobile suits)

<Noin>:I wasn't expecting this......

(Ex-Bunds hang on to bay door, barely enter befoer it closes)

<Duo/Quattre>: We're too late! They;re taking off!

(Duo,Quattre and Trowa board Mobile suits and grip thrusters):Hang on,guys!

<Nagaki>:Get those Gundams in here!!

[OUTER SPACE]

<Crimson>:.....That one Gundam won't stand a chance....I have to do something before the colonoids here are massacred....

next chapter