CHAPTER 41- HEERO, RELENA AND SOME PIZZA DUDE

Otto has landed in the forest near Brussels,to be met by Treize Kushrenada and Lady Une,the new rulers of the World Nation. He forms an alliance with Treize, in a bid to watch over Une. Zechs and company meanwhile,are constructing a giant space fortress at White Fang HQ a.k.a White Fang Diner. Relena and Dorothy blackmail him to let them in,and Zechs does. Heero meanwhile, is trying to get in...

<Pizza Dude>:Don't kill me!!!

<Heero>:Where is the White Fang HQ?! (hangs an anchovie over Dude's head)

<Pizza Dude>:I don't know!!Help! I don't know!!

<Heero drops anchovie over Dude's mouth>: Tell me...or I feed you a whole slice!

(Dude screams and faints)

<Heero>:Wufei would call this guy weak.....

<Heero presses keys>:I'm in luck. They've keyed in autopilot coordinates. I'll rescue Relena yet.

<George behind Heero>: You, mon ami , are quait ze soldier....zho I du not knaw whaay yuu argh ghescuing zis prginchess....(disappears)

<Heero>:Entering coordinates....mission is to reach..the White Fang Diner....

(Pizza SpaceVan boosts forward)

[PEACEMILLION]

<Noin>: Where did Heero go, Sally?

<Sally>:I don't know....his Wing Zero is still here though.....

<Noin>:He wouldn't leave without it,could he?

<Sally imitates Heero>:Mission....incomplete....*grunt*..I don't think so.

(Duo zips along a corridor)

(Duo enters room with the other 3 pilots)

<Duo>:I can't find Heero anywhere....

<Quattre>:He's gone off to rescue Relena.

<Trowa>:When Relena comes back, Wufei, I want you to to give her a good welcome. You seem to hurt women's feelings easily.

<Wufei stretches>:Hmmmph..

<Quattre calls up Phantom>:Have you seen him?

<Scorpio>:Nope. No trace of him here...he must have gone off the rescue Queen Relena...

[LIBRA]

<Heero in Pizza Dude suit>:This is Pizza Van calling White Fang diner....

<Dude>:Again?

<Heero>:You forgot your mushrooms.

<Dude2>:Mushrooms...?

<Heero>:You were given an anchovie order. I have to make a quick switch.

<Dude>: psssst...call Zechs....

<Dude2>:Why?

<Dude>: Careful! It's very possible that there's a saboteur in there.

<Dude2 points gun at Heero>:Ok, pizza Dude...hands high! You were just here a minute ago....!

<Heero throws Pizzas in their faces>: Mix pizza with glue, and you get hurt.

(Heero steals a uniform)


<Dude3>: Hey you! Seal off this block! No one gets out.

<Heero:> Rodger.....

[LIBRA BRIDGE]

<Quinze>: You let an infiltrator slip through!? Fools! You let it happen ? I told you to be ready for this!!

<Zechs>: Calm down. I was prepared for this eventuality.... But it came sooner than I'd anticipated.

<Quinze>: Huh?

<Zechs>: I suppose I should say that the gundam pilots live up to their name.

Dorothy: What do you have in mind, Milliard-sama?

<Zechs>: As long as they've made their presence known, there's nothing but for me to make mine known.

Dorothy: But there's been no confirmation of the infiltrator yet.

<Zechs>: It has to be him.... Heero Yuy.

[RELENA'S ROOM]

(Relena is staring out the viewport)

<Relena>: ......

The sound of door opening. Relena continues to stare at the window.

<Relena>: I have nothing to say to anyone but my elder brother..... Please, there's no need to worry about me......

<Heero:> I can't allow that.

<Relena>: ......!! (She looks VERY joyful)

(Heero stands at the door)

<Heero:> With you here, Noin and the others are shaken in their resolve.

<Relena>: I'd have never thought that you would come for me, Heero.

<Heero:> (turning to leave) Let's go......

<Relena>: Wait! I still.....

<Heero:> Zechs? Do whatever you need.... I have matters to settle with him as well.

(Heero leaves first, followed by a smiling Relena)

[INTERROGATION ROOM]

<Pizza Dude>:I swear! He knocked me out! Next thing I know, I'm in here! Pleeeaze let me out!

<Zechs>:Quinze! What are you doing! Let this poor guy go!

(Pizza Dude crawls out of room)

<Zechs>:I told you it was Heero on board....where is he now?

<Pizza Dude>:I gotta get outta here!!! Hope the van is still here....

(Pizza Dude makes a break for the ports)

<Dorothy>:Hey you! Where are you going?

<Dude jump kicks Dororthy>: *Phew.....good thing I watched Charlie's Angels!

(Dorothy sees stars):UhuHUHUHhhhuhuUuhhh...?

(Dude bumps into Heero):AAAAhh!! Anchovie Dude!

<Heero>:Can you keep the van here? We might need to make a getaway soon...

<Dude>:Promise, no anchovies...and please..(points to Dorothy)...don't let her wake up...

<Relena>:Promise.

<Dude>:We're outta here!

(Dude leads Heero and Relena down causeway)

(Relena blushes)

<Heero>:Relena..?What's wrong?

<Relena>:You...you're holding my hand....

<Heero blushes back>:Ah, what ever....let's get outta here!!

<Dude>:Shit! There are two Virgoes blocking our path!!

<Heero>:Damn!

(Dude jumpkicks pipe,pipe bursts)

<Heero>: This is...gas!

<VIrgo>: *beep*....target sighted...firing....

(Fire erupts)

<Dude>:This is like an oven! There's the Van! Come on!

(White Fangers fire machine guns)

<Zechs waves stop>:No, you fools! You'll make the fire worse!!

<Virgo turns around>:Firing....(More fire erupts)

<Relena jumps into van>:For a pizza Dude, you have no fear...

<Pizza Dude>:I used to work for the Post office..(shows gun cache) delivered in 30 minutes, sir!(rattles fuzzy dice on rear view mirror)

<Zechs>:Aiiie!! Not the dice!

<Heero>:Mission accomplished. Let's go!

<Dude>:Lift off!!

(Hangar explodes in a ball of flame)

<Dude>:Yeeha!!! And with a few toppings to spare! Maybe I should quit this job and become a superhero....

<Heero>:Let me tell you something about that...it hurts like hell!!

(all three laugh)

[PEACEMILLION]

<Duo paces around>:That's it. I'm going after Heero.

<Wufei>: He's a wierdo, but a skilled one. I say you leave the rescuing women thing to him. Besides, its not like Hilde's on there,right?

<Duo facefaults>:Hi---hilde?

<Trowa>:We all know you care about her very much...

(Duo shoots Quattre a look)

<Quattre>:I-I-I didn't tell!!I swear!!

<Hilde walks in>:I did, Duo....

<Duo runs to Hilde's aid,supporting her>:Hey! Get back in the ward!

<Hilde whispers into Duo's ear>:Thanks for the letter,Duo....

<Duo>:.....

<Trowa>:Wufei, nothing to say, for once?

<Wufei>:....Master Lon told me once that love gives strength....I wonder if he has any..?

<Quattre>:Strength?

(Wufei smirks)

[AQUARIUS]

<Howard>: So you fused Gundanium with Lunar Titanium?

<Crimson>:Da.

<Howard>:Amazing....

<Crimson>:Nyet,it was just too obvious to miss...

<Syliva,playing CounterStrike>:Hey Howard...how come you look like those hostages?

<Puru 1>:Darn it Sylvie! Elpe is rescuing them! *BANG*BANG*

 

<Elpe Puru>:I win!!Counter Terrorists win!!

<Puru/Sylvia>:!*#&(...

<Scorpio>: Mister Howard,it's time for you to return to your own ship.

<Howard>:Oh, alright...

<Scorpio looks at Purus>:Don't you two have something better to do..?

<Puru 1>:Syeah,whatever...come on sis, back to the ol' Pisces.

<Scorpio turns to Crimson>:Have Counsellor Wang and the others been notified?

<Crimson>:Da. This time, the colonies and the bases are closed down. The Super Shield will protect them...I've detached a part of the Space Scorpions just in case.

<Scorpio>: Where is Zechs....?And Otto...?

<Crimson>:It's been awful quiet......too quiet. No moves by the World Nation,no moves by White Fang....I do not like it.

<Silver>:We have to be ready. The Gundam pilots are getting restless....Heero even left to find Relena Peacecraft.....he doesn't even know where to start.

<Scorpio>: I'm going to the Peacemillion. Maybe I can find out more there...and why Noin is on our side...

<Silver>: I'll join you.

<Crimson>: I'll monitor the situaiton from here. And I'll try to contact the G-Unit,as well as getting a trace on Otto.

<Ma>: Where could that boy be?

<Crimson>:He is no boy. He is a man....a weak man,but a man nontheless.

[DEEP SPACE]

<Relena chews on pizza>: You can't find the Peacemillion? Something THAT big is hard to miss!

<Heero>:Give me a break. This is a Pizza van,remember?

<Pizza Dude>: I hope the company insured this thing...

<Heero>:Three ships sighted,dead ahead.

<Relena hunches over Heero>:There they are! Dude, get us there ASAP!

<Pizza Dude>:Aye aye, Queen Relena....

(Van boosts toward ships)

<Relena>:Here's $45 for the pies.

<Heero>:For a queen,you have a large appetite....

<relena>:*chomp* Hey, a Queen has to eat some real food for once....here, have a slice.

(Heero takes the slice and eats it):No sir,you can't argue with cheese...

[LIBRA CONSTRUCTION SITE]

<Zechs using fire extinguisher>: Damn that Heero! and that Pizza Dude! Status on the Libra?

<Quinze>:It'll still be on schedule. A week till construction is complete.

<Dorothy wakes up>:WHo hit me....Farah Fawcett or Lucy Liu..???

(looks at image in reflection):Aiiiie!!! (A footprint is on her face)

<Dorothy>:That Heero will pay!

<Zechs>: A week then....then the colonies' revenge will be complete...at least I have my pizza...

(Zechs enters room):Oh no!!

<Gato and Char stuffing themselves>: Sorry,but you took so long to finish off the fire...and we were hungry....

<Zechs>:AAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!*faints*

[BRUSSELS HQ]

<Lady Une in cockpit>: I don't know about this, Otto...

<Otto in cockpit>: Don't worry, liebchen! Treize and I will guide you every step of the way....right?

<Treize in Tallgeese II>: Right!

<Otto>:Don't worry about a thing! (Rain,help her out!)

(Rain):Alright! [enters Wing Gundam]

<Lady Une>:I feel...strangely confident......

<Treize>: We'll train you yet, Une.....

(All three mecha lift off)

next chapter