CHAPTER SIX- MENAGE A TROIX

 

*NOTE TO READERS- THE MUSH IS OVER!*

After their sucessful raid on Siberia base right under Lady Une's grossly overdone nose, the Scorpions are ready for phase two of their plan to develop the Lunar colonies. Though they have no idea that Tallgeese is awake, the Scorpions are confident that both OZ and the Gundams are still unaware of their actions. Phantom Scorpio now has added the legendary God Gundam arm to his MS, with Domon Kashu and Tohou Fuhai's teachings imbedded wihin it. The Scorpions also have new alter egoes, with Otto,Noventa and Mardyev becoming Great Chef, Silver Scorpion and Crimson Cancer respectively. This disguise, though..may not last.

<Aquarius>: We're at apogee point, Silver Scorpion. Ready to proceed.

<Noventa slips on Vega-esque mask>: Alright. Drop me at planned coordinates. Crimson, do you copy?

(Cancer II bobs in the waves): Yes,Silver Scorpion. Ready for action. Chef, what's cooking?

(Otto adjusts his binoculars)

<Otto puts on ski mask>:Seems that the Ozzies are a bit miffed at our last action....I see two bases, with tons of guards...our Gundam shells are probably still under cover..heheh...

<Silver Scorpion>: Phantom, you're still not ready?

<Scorpio, from Scorpion Base>: Not yet. This arm is proving quite difficult to control...

<Silver Scorpion>: That's alright. We can still proceed. I'd still prefer you lead this operation..it's been ages since I was in the field...

<Otto>: Heads up, gang! Incoming! OZ plane, command class!

<Silver Scorpion>: Identify passengers.

<Otto>:Looks like Zechs Marquise and his aide, Lucerezia Noin.

(Zechs and Noin proceed to Une's office)

<Crimson>: Hey Chef, what was on that disk you gave em, anyway?

<Otto>: Nyak Nyak Nyak.....a little...bachelor's party present.

----LADY UNE BRIEFING OZ TROOPERS----

<Une>:Alright, troops.This, is the data of our greatest enemy, the Gundams! (activates screen)

<Zechs>:This ought to be intresting...

<Noin>: I've been assigned to the control tower, Zechs....are you sure Tallgeese is really needed here?

<Zechs>: If Trieze's plan is sound, the Gundams should have heard of the Torus shipment. I plan on meeting that flying Gundam again over the air route.

<Noin>: I just wish I could join you in Aries....that Gundam is dangerous, more than the one at Victoria.

<Zechs>: Now Noin, remember the tent now... I'm putting the Sanq Kingdom on hold until I settle this with the Gundam. I can't have him running around disrupting our plans, or his buddies.We'll finish this.

Even reclaimng home is not that important now. (Starts to laugh)

<Noin>: Zechs? (Zechs points to screen, Noin laughs too)

<Une, red faced>: Alright!!!WHO DID THIS?

(A portrait of Lady Une appears on screen, with a crooked nose)

<Chef on screen>: Ladies and gentlemen (you too, stupid). I present to you, our Gundam Pot Pie Portrait stew! First, add a bit of GULLIBLE, then a pinch of NAIVE.This Gundam Portrait is called Gundam Carrot Pot pie.....it's the most dangerous and revolting, but its weakness is its big ego.Beavis, look at that honker!Have you ever seen MISSILES that big?

(LeoScorpion laughs):Whateva, Butt-Head. Hey, look! Plastic surgery!

(Picture changes to Une's current face)

<LeoScorpion>:This, Chef, is Gundam portrait number 2. It's called "SourPussy". It'll cause you pains if you don't *ahem* lick it right. So keep it under 20 degrees Celcius or it'll snap at you!

Anyhoo, thanks for letting us use your kitchen! Have a nice day, Ozzies!

<Chef>:Remember this face, Ozzie!(Moons Une)

<Une curses>: Beavis, Butthead...arrrgh!!!!!!!(Switches to hangar)

<Trooper>: What the hell??? Gundam..shells??? Shot up Leos inside...??

(The word "S-U-C-K-E-R" appears on screen, flashing the image of Une's big nose)

(OZ soldiers, for all their training, laugh hysterically. Even Zechs Marquise, the king of stoic, is giggling. Noin is banging the wall laughing)

<Noin>: Hehahaahaa...for all her siff upper lip, she still loses...hehHEheheaha!! Wait'll Trieze gets a hold of this! Check out that nose!

<Une>: That's ENOUGH! I'm initiating the plan, even without the Gundam plans! Whoever did this will PAY!

 

The Gundam pilots are all alerted to the Torus shipment by Doctor J. Chang refuses to go, feeling unworthy of Nataku after his defeat by Trieze. Duo ,Quattre and the Maganacs take the land route, while Heero and Trowa cover the air route. Nobody seems to be following the sea route, though...

(Stealth carrier sails through ice, away from the other two routes)

<Silver Scorpion>: There she is. The real route. It was very smart of them, not revealing this route. I used to RUN this army, though...I know all the routes.

(Silver Scorpion's Scorpio latches on to the bottom)

<Silver>: Time for a buzz kill. (Activates buzzsaws, begins to saw through ship floor)

<Crimson>: Chef, any new recepies to share?

<Otto>: Yup. Transmission intercept sez that the two decoy routes are go. The Gundams won't even feel it though...I'm getting a wierd reading from inside the base...like a unit we haven't identified yet.

<Crimson>: A new OZ unit, maybe?

<Silver Scorpion>: Maybe. We'd best be careful. (Saws portion of bottom of deck off) Otto, get to the beach. There's a Torus I'd like you to meet.

(Silver rips the bow apart, and the ship sinks. The sailors try to call for help, but interference from the glaciers and Cancer II's blockers prevent them from doing so)

<Crimson Cancer>: Toruses out,plus other supplies.Did the crew get out safe?

<Silver>: Affirmative. Life boats away. They'll be alright.

<Otto>: Slick move there, Silver. Right outta Phantom's handbook.

<Silver>: I have a lot of deaths to atone for, Chef....I just hope doing this can be a small payment...to the people the Alliance took when I was leading it.

<Crimson>: T'wasn't your fault. It was Septum and his hawks who expanded. You were powerless to stop them. We're as guilty as you, Noventa. We built and designed all the OZ suits....think of the people OZ has killed with them... no wonder the Boss left...

<Otto boards beached Torus>: He's a good man. We can't let our guard down just yet, but I wish we could just send all these suits to hell..where they came from. Then the boss and everyone else can come back.

<Silver>: No turning back now. We're in this for real now. Look! Leos headed this way! Lock and Load!

(Otto signals Aquarius to be ready)

The Gundam pilots arrive at their destinations, thinking that the Torus suits are either on a transport plane or train headed for Siberia, attack. They are ambushed by hordes of Leos, who surround them completely and shower them with bullets. While DeathScythe and SandRock are pinned down, HeavyArms is forced to retreat until it teeters over a cliff. Heero thinks he's got a transport plane, but Tallgeese comes out.

<Heero>: What the....?(Points Buster Rifle)

<Zechs>: Don't use that thing. This is a battlefield for warriors! No need for beam cannons or guns! (Dislodges Dober Gun)

(Heero takes out Beam Saber, duels with Zechs)

<Trowa>: If HeavyArms falls....even Gundanium'll break at this height!

(Leos use cannon fire to blast HeavyArms back to the edge of the cliff. Trowa falls, but is caught by Crimson Cancer and brought back up.)

<Crimson>: Well, welll..... what say you and I rock and roll, dude?

(Trowa is confused, but one Cancer missile barrage convinces him for the moment)

<Crimson>: Your buddy is over there! We'll have to get through all these guys! (Activates laser arrays,showering the OZ forces)

<Trowa>: I don't know who you are, but a large craft is stating to move underground. And I'm running low on ammunition. This was an OZ ambush from the start...they singled me out for my weakness!

<Crimson>: You better stay next to me, then.....uh..

<Trowa>: My name is...HeavyArms.

<Crimson>: ...HeavyArms. If you run low, stand behind me. I'm on lasers. I won't run out just yet. We've gotta scramble, and head for the flying Gundam. Looks like he's having a tough time! Copy? By the way, my name's Crimson Cancer.

<Trowa and Crimson slowly advance, with Cancer II shrugging off cannon fire>: Copy....Crimson. (Fires chest Gatling guns)

<Chef>: Aquarius, delay run! Repeat, delay run! We've got company!

<Silver>: Damn! I didn't realize the Gundams would take the battle all the way here! (Fires off saws and swings beam saber) Chef, keep those suits secure! I'm going to go assist that black Gundam!

<Chef>: Aye aye. Where's the Boss, anyway? Sheesh..this was his idea.(Fires Torus beams and space lasers)

Heero and Zechs are evenly matched, with Tallgeese and Wing Gundam locked in a steady wrestling lock. Neither wants to give up, neither wants to give in. Despite the battles around them, Heero and Zechs are waging their own personal war. All of a sudden, Lady Une makes a shocking announcement.

<Une>: Gundam pilots! Cease and desist!Surrender now, or else!

<Duo/Trowa/Quattre>: Eh?

<Zechs>: Wha?

<Une>: I anticipated that you all would come. So I have a little surprise for you. Space Fortess,launch! Activate Nuclear Sattelite Missiles! Aim for the Nearest colony!

<Noin>: You can't! There are innocent people up there! Our fight is against the Gundams, not the colonies!

<Une slaps Noin>: You idiot. The colonies are the ones who sent the Gundams! Do you think theyll fight if I blow their homes up??

<Zechs>: This is too low, even for you, Une....

<Doctor J appears on screen>: Stop this insanity now!

<Une>: Who are you??

<Heero>: Doctor J....?

<Doctor J>: I had never realized you would stoop so low as to get to this! You've forced me to play my last card! How could you? This entire struggle is not by the colonies, but of my personal vendetta! I will surrender, but you must stop this now!

<Une>: Very well, surrender accepted. Gundams, abandon your suits now!

<Doctor J>: But the Gundams are not coming with me! Young men, listen to me! I might have surrendered, but you cannot! For the sake of the colonies, don't give up! There are many people depending on you!

<Une>: Damn! (Presses launch button)

<Zechs/Noin/Scorpions/GW boys>: NOOOOOOO!

The Nuclear missile sattelite which once belonged to the Alliance now aims its missiles at the Side Colony C-551, where Doctor J's signal has been traced. All the combatants are left with hanging mouths, as it begins to activate.... then all of a sudden,a burst of blue light emanates from the sattelite, emerging from the center. The gigantic satelite simply melts into the light, as the warheads explode right there instead of on target. Everyone is dumbfounded, but thousands of colonists cheer. A single Mech can be seen through the smoke, its left hand glowing brightly,its thrusters blazing. It stands there menacingly, yet its pose is grand....

<Une>; What...what is that?????

<Zechs>: Another Gundam???

<Chef>: Look, that tail! It's...the BOSS!!

<Scorpio>: I finally understand....why I have to return...

(Smoke clears, Phantom Scorpio emerges): Order of Zodiac! You will regret such a cruel move.....the wrath of Death be upon you!!!

<Duo>: Heyyy......!

<Une>: Launch the Space fortress!!

(A Gemini-class super fortress lifts off from Siberia Two).

<Crimson>: Oh no you don't! HeavyArms, fire all your missiles on my mark!

<Cancer II transforms, Mega Beam Cannons on shoulders charges>: Now! IKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! [*Note* pronounced Ih-Kay]

HeavyArms' missiles and Cancer II's mega beam devastate the fortress, which never makes it past 100 feet. The combo attack flames the bridge, engines,life support,the works.Trowa's missiles destroy any escort craft, and frags the ships' armor. The burning ship crashes into its base. Siberia Two is now just a crater, smoking with wreckage. Heero however, has lost it. Believing he has failed, Heero detonates Wing Gundam , sending the young man to the ground. Zechs stands there, unsure of what to make of this.

<Chef>: Aquarius, now! Load up the Toruses and get us the heck outta here! (Boosts onto Aquarius with a depleted Cancer II)

<Crimson, looking down at Trowa>: HeavyArms! Grab your pal over there before someone steps on him!

<Silver Scorpion, dragging Aries shell>: Bohze moi...Scorpio...he's actually mastered that move...the Shining Finger....amazing.....

<Phantom Scorpio descends in front of Tallgeese>: So. You actually fought a Gundam and won. Congratulations, Zechs Marquise. Now you have to fight me as well. (looks at Heero) You're no match for me yet. Even with that Tallgeese suit, you will never be!! (swings manriki gusari,Zechs dodges but loses his shield)

<Zechs>: I want to fight you,you evil freak! I'll crush you!You and your little friends! Let's go! (beam saber up)

(Both units boost forward at full thrust)

<Twins>: Boss, we're getting out of here. We detect reinforcements coming our way!And they're packing Space lasers!

<Scorpio>: ....Another time, Marquise. (Boosts up, Tallgeese shoots past)

<Scorpio thinks to self>: Phew.... Forgive me,guys...I was bluffing all along....I can't fight Zechs...he hasn't done anything to make me hate him.It's OZ we're after..not him.

<Zechs>: No! (Boosts up, using verniers) I'm not letting you get away this time!

<Scorpio activates foot boosters>: Damnit! Move up! Move up! (Slowly begins to widen gap)

<Zechs>: Come back here!!! (Throws beam sword at Phantom,misses)

Scorpio boards the Aquarius, whose stealth field shields him from Zechs' scanners and optics. Zechs looks fruitlessly for his adversary, who is now headed back to the moon with his crew and booty. While the Scorpions celebrate, the Gundams are crushed. If not for Scorpio's intervention, they would have all failed. Now their benefactor, Doctor J has surrendered. They have lost their purpose, as OZ now is in firm control of Earth. Yet, true to Doctor J's words,..they will never surrender!

*dang,that was cheesy*:)

<Trieze, calling Une>: Lady Une, you need to be more....graceful.

<Une>: Yess...Yessir. Damn pranksters....at least the Toruses were delivered....(receives carrier's belated SOS)DAMN!

(Trieze changes channel): With a nose like that, she NEEDS to be more graceful.(Laughs to self).Ah, life is good.(sips champagne)

<Zechs>: My battle here is over,Trieze. I'm headed for the Sanq Kingdom now. With your permission, of course.

<Trieze>: But of course, Zechs. I couldn't refuse you that... eh,Millardo Peacecraft?

<Zechs>: That name....

<Trieze>: Was never spoken. I'll call Lieutenant Noin and tell her to join you. And Zechs, this Phantom character...keep your backs covered.

<Zechs>:I intend to defeat him with Tallgeese. (thinks to himself, how did he outrun me?)

next chapter