Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam wing. And I call this Relena, the scariest person on earth. It has romance and it's mystery. Also a little dash of action and adventure. Chapter 1 ********************************************************

 

Everyone was laughing at me. Even my brother was. They were laughing because I was going with them to a haunted church in Spain. They killed the monks over there in the 1703. They thought I was to afraid when I really wasn't. " I'll show them." Relena thought.

" Good morning." Jess the person dared us to do it.

" hi." Hilde said greeting him back.

" I'll show you a little around the church and you can then explore." he said walking in. He led us to a huge room. All over it were candles. They were lit and shining bright. We gathered into a huge circle and sat down.

" In 1703 people stormed this church. They killed the monks that lived here and still today you can here their calls. Their body's are everywhere in the church. Be careful and don't go alone." Jess said walking to the doors.

" Where are you going?" Trowa asked.

" You are staying for the night. " He then left out of sight.

" Where are you going miss sraced pants." Dorthy asked.

" Like he said EXPLORING." Relena shouted.

" You're not going alone." Heero said.

" Yeah. watch me." she said leaving. Heero, chased her only to have lost her of his sight.

" She'll come back." Dorthy shouted.

3: 45a.m

" Where's Relena?" Duo asked Dorthy.

" We're gonna have to go with out her." Noin said standing up.

" I'm going to look for her." Heero said running out of the room

" Let's pair up." Duo said pulling Hilde out of the room.

Quatre and Dorthy, Trowa and Cathrine, Wufei and Sally, and Milliardo and Noin went also. Going there separate ways Heero went down the path Relena went.

4:00a.m

" I'll show them." Relena shouted in her camara.

" Relena." Heero shouted. Relena, turned around to see, Heero.

" Yes."

" You're not going alone." He said taking her hand.

" Fine." She said walking into large doors. It had spainish words carved on it. Relena, said the words out loud.

" I never knew you could speak like that."

" Maybe you were to busy laughing at me." She said running into the doors.

" Relena, come back." Heero shouted running again. **********************************************************

Review. Will Heero catch up to Relena