"Dating Relena"

By Nightheart

Outside of the Peacecraft mansion, one Heero Yuy waits patiently for the door to be answered. Relena was cheerfully adjusting her skirt for the umpteenth time when the door bell rang.

Pagan of course was ready and waiting...So was her elder brother Milliardo.

Relena waited at the top of the stairs, loving nothing better than to make a big entrance. Heero's face was suitably dumbstruck.

Duo suddenly pops up out of nowhere and wolf-whistled.

"Nice legs there princess, no wonder you were the Queen of the world!"

Heero for his part glared at Duo with a look that could have felled pidgeons in mid-air.

Duo, charactoristically, just grinned it off, being used to it by then.

"Duo. In the car. Now." Heero said in that monotone I'm-about-to-draw-a-gun-on-you voice.

Milliardo was standing off to one side hovering like a concerned nanny (or a protective older brother, same thing either way) and he took one look at his old arch-enemy poised and ready to haul his precious, innocent little sister off to do God only knew what in the back of his Hummer and said

"Ground rules. You will not kiss her. You will not talk to her. You will not be holding hands with her. You will maintain a respectful distance from her at all times, respectful being somwhere in another zip code. You will not even think about her. And just remember..."

He jerked his thumb at the open area beside the house, there stood three Tallgeese mobile suits and the Epyon Gundam buster rifles trained on where they stood.

"I know where you live."

Heero gulped.

<Mental note. Never mess with a protective older brother. No matter what, I'd lose.>

The End