LIFE, LOVE AND FAMILY : THE DATING GAME PHASE I ­ ANALYZING THE SITUATION
 
BY THE ORACLE AT DELPHI AND RELENA PEACECRAFT

 
AUTHORS NOTE:  I must give a special thanks and two big toes up to Relena Peacecraft for her wonderful ideas that made this chapter possible.  ***Hugs and Kisses***.
 
Thanks to every one who read and/or reviewed.  Your reviews kept me going when I wanted to throw in the towel on this fic after one bad review.  You guys are great. J
 
One definition you might need to under stand.  An Elephant Ear is a flat donut the size of an elephant ear that has tons of sugar on it.
 
This chapter is broken into two parts: Phase I and Phase II
 
Enough talk---ON TO CHAPTER 11
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 
Relena finished reading the document and gracefully signed her name on the bottom of it.  She placed the document back in its folder and placed the folder in the huge pile of folders that were already on her desk.  She picked up the folders, walked out of her office and handed the stack to Mavis.
 
"Could you see that these documents get distributed to their rightful owners?" Relena asked Mavis as she handed the stack to her.
 
"Of course Ms. Relena."
 
"Please Mavis. Don't call me Ms. Relena.  Just call me Relena.  "Ms. Relena" makes me feel like I'm 50 years old.  How many times do I have to tell you that?" Relena stated giving Mavis a friendly smile.
 
"I'm sorry, Relena.  It's hard not to when your such an important person."  Mavis replied.
 
"Mavis, I'm just a regular person with a hectic job just like you.  I'm no different from anyone else.  So please stop treating like I am.  To be honest, I don't like when anybody does it.  It just puts me on a pedestal I don't want to be on.  Besides I consider you a friend and my friends call me Relena."
 
Mavis smiled at Relena, "I didn't know you felt that way and I'm honored to be considered your friend."
 
The two women shared a friendly hug.
 
"Mavis, I'll be leaving the office now.  Feel free to do the same as soon as you get those documents distributed.  It's Friday after all and with the nice weather it's going to be a wonderful weekend, so why not get an early start."
 
"Thanks Relena.  Have a good weekend if I don't get a chance to see you before I get back."  Mavis said as she lifted the stack in her arms preparing to leave the office to deliver the documents.
 
"You too."  Relena replied as she entered her office and shut the door behind her.
 
Relena walked over to her huge mahogany desk and ran her hand across the smooth wood surface.  She hopped up on the desk and laid down on it.  She stretch her arms out to her sides and moved them back and forth across the desk like she was making angels in the snow.  She stretched her slender legs to get out the kinks that settled in them. After she stretched hers legs, she bent her left leg to place her foot flat on the desk while letting the right hang off the edge of the desk paying no attention to the fact that she was wearing a mid thigh skirt.  She closed her eyes relishing in the feeling of accomplishment.
 
"Damn it feels good to have a completely empty desk."
 
"I'd enjoy it if I were you because it won't last long."
 
"Hilde! What's up girlfriend?  To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"  Relena asked cheerfully as she sat up on her desk.
 
Hilde shut the door and walked over to the desk and sat down in the chair in front of it.
 
"Relena.  Do you think I'm doing the right thing by giving up on Duo?  You're the only one out of all of us that is kinda in the same situation that I'm in.  I mean we've waited 7 years for the men we love to return our feelings and I'm so tired of waiting.  You know I'd like to have children while I'm still young enough to bare them."
 
Relena smiled at Hilde and cocked her head to the side.
 
"What's the real issue with you?  Duo has already told you that he loves you.  He's been breaking his neck trying to make up for that nurse incident that even wasn't his fault but you know that.  He's sent you flowers, wrote love letters which is shocking for Duo and you still refuse to speak to him.  Duo loves you. So what's the problem?"
 
"Leave it to Relena to get to get down to brass tacks."  Hilde sarcastically replied.
 
"Well?"
 
Hilde jumped out of her seat and began pacing in front of Relena, "Alright!  I'm scared!  There I said it. Happy?"
 
"Why?"  Relena inquired.
 
Hilde sighed, "Do you have any idea what it feels like to see the man that love and waited for in the arms of another woman?  The pain was so overwhelming, Relena.  I just wanted to die so I could end my suffering.  I didn't realize how much control Duo had over me.  I don't like anyone to be able to affect me like that.  Now I'm confused on whether or not I should take the chance with Duo or just stay single and continue to date other guys."
 
"Will that make you happy, Hilde?  Will throwing away all those years of hard work and sacrifice make you happy?"
 
Hilde sighed, "II just don't know any more."
 
Relena hopped down off of her desk and placed her hands on Hilde's shoulders, "Listen.  Just follow your heart it will never steer you wrong.  Speaking of date we both better get a move on so we can be ready on time.  You know it takes "Reyna" a while to get ready.  So why don't we go and get started shall we."
 
Relena walked behind her desk and grabbed her purse.  Hilde and Relena left the office.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Quatre shut down his computer, preparing to leave, "Hey guys.  Meet me at Jai's place. 7 sharp.  There's something you guys aught to see."
 
"I'm not spending my Friday night with a bunch of Onna's."  Wufei stated disgusted.
 
Quatre stared back at him really not in the mood to be bothered with the chauvinist pilot, " You don't have to stay.  After you see it, feel free to leave."
 
~*~*~*~*~*~7 O'clock pm*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Heero opened the door to Jai's Loft and entered followed by Quatre, Duo and Wufei.  The radio was blaring an old ABBA discosong.  The girls were nowhere in sight.  Then they heard singing coming from the open doors of three bedrooms.
 
"Gimme Gimme Gimme a man after midnight."
 
Jai came dancing and singing out of the Kitchen with a Pepsi and a sandwich in her hands oblivious to the pilots.
 
"Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away?" Jai sang as she danced her way over to her laptop on the dining room table.
 
"Gimme Gimme Gimme a man after midnight." Came three harmonized voices from the bedrooms.
 
"Take me through the darkness to the break of the day." Jai responded.
 
The end of the song begins to fade.  Jai pulled out her chair to sit down.
 
"I can help you with problem."
 
With lightening fast reflexes she pulled out her gun and pointed it towards the voice.
 
"Quatre!" she shouted as she lowered her gun, "One day you are going to sneak up on me and I'm gonna shoot you."
 
Quatre continued to grin wickedly at her as she walked over and turned the radio down.  Duo began clapping.
 
"Hey that was a great concert.  If you guys ever find yourselves out of work, you can always sing."
 
Jai smiled, "I'll keep that in mind.  Thanks Duo."
 
Wufei huffed, "Silly Onna's."
 
Jai shot him the Yuy Death Glare.
 
"Hey Heero.  Why don't you sing us a few bars?" Duo asked smirking.
 
Before Heero got a chance to strangle the braided baka the buzzer for the door rang.  Jai walked over to the vid display.
 
"Yes" Jai said.
 
"Hey Jai. It's Calvin.  Is Reyna ready?" a man with short dark brown hair and brown eyes asked.
 
"Reyna your date's here!" Jai shouted towards the bedrooms.
 
"Who is Reyna?" Duo asked with a confused look on his face.
 
"Be right down, Calvin!" Reyna shouted from down the hallway.
 
Calvin nodded that he heard her and Jai cut the vid display.  A woman with long flaming red hair with golden highlights and bright green eyes came hopping down the hallway on one foot trying to get a black pump on her bare foot. She was dressed in a long red denim skirt with a thigh high split on her right leg.  She wore a black silk tank top under a red sheer shirt.  Her lips were painted in flaming red lipstick and a little blush colored her cheeks.  She came to a complete halt when she saw one pilot in particular.
 
"Heero.  What are you doing here?"
 
Heero stared at the woman with a blank expression on his face while fighting the physical reaction he only got when she was near him.
 
"Relena?"
 
"At the moment its Reyna.  This is how I go out and about in the free world and right now my date is waiting", she said as she walked toward the door tossing her red hair over her shoulder.
 
Quatre, Duo and even Wufei were too stunned to say anything.  Relena had definitely changed besides learning how to throw knives and fire a gun.  This Relena was a total knock out and had the attitude to go with it.  Relena reached for the door handle.
 
"Don't wait up." She said as she bounced out of the door.
 
Heero walked over to the window and looked out.  Relena emerged from the building a few minutes later. His heart began to twist when Calvin kissed Relena on her cheek as he helped her in her car. 
 
"Uh Heero buddy.  I'd say you have been replaced." Duo said smirking at Heero.
 
The buzzer rang again before Heero knock Duo in the face for his comment.
 
"Yes?"
 
"Could you tell Hilde that Jake is here?" A man with long auburn hair and deep blue eyes asked with a British accent.
 
"My name is Brad and I'm here for Sally." A man with platinum blond hair and pale blue eyes said from behind Jake.
 
Duo's smirk fell from his face and Wufei stiffened at the mention of Sally's name.
 
"We're ready" Hilde called as she and Sally walked down the hallway from their respective bedrooms.
 
Hilde was wearing sapphire colored silk shorts with a matching button down shirt.  The soft fabric flowed back and forth with every step she took. The laces of matching color sandals she wore criss-crossed half way up her muscular calves. Duo looked Hilde up and down frowning.
 
"Where do you think your going and who the hell is Jake?"
 
"Well excuse me for being a mere mortal but I've been waiting around for 7 long years for you Duo and you missed out. One man's lose is another man's gain." Hilde replied as she approached the door.
 
"Who said I lost anything?"
 
"Well if you didn't notice, what you THINK you had is on its way OUT the door." She said as she opened the door and walked out to the elevator.
 
Sally was wearing a form fitting black mini slip dress with spaghetti straps.  Shear black stockings caressed her nicely toned long legs.  Black three-inch heels completed the ensemble.  Wufei's breath caught in his throat as he looked over Sally's new look.  He'd never seen her in a dress before.
 
'Sally is gorgeous, ravishing, exquisite...MINE!'
 

Duo smacked Wufei on the back to get him to breathe again.  Sally smiled at Wufei as the color returned to his face.
 
"Are you gonna wear that dishonorable dress in public Onna? You'll only shame yourself." Wufei said slipping on his mask of arrogance.
 
"Wufei, just because you find women like me disgusting to look at doesn't mean every man does.  REAL men aren't afraid of REAL women."
 
Wufei was indignant, "I'm only looking out for your best interest Onna.  Somebody has too."
 
A sly grin crossed Sally's face, "I didn't know you cared so much Wufei, but yes I am going to wear this dishonorable dress as you call it and turn other men on just like I turned you on."
 
"What makes you think a strong warrior like me would fall for the charms of a week Onna?" an incensed Wufei spat.
 
"The bulge in your pants gave you away." She shot back as she strolled out of the door and quietly closed it behind her.
 
The Dragon Warrior's face turned red as a fire engine and his body trembled in anger.
 
Jai and Quatre looked at one another and hollered "INJUSTICE!!" before collapsing on the floor in a fit of laughter knowing that that was the next word to come from the Justice Pilot's lips.
 
When Jai and Quatre finally stopped laughing they found themselves surrounded by three very pissed off Gundam Pilots.
 
"Well it looks like you ALL got replaced tonight." Jai said smiling up at the angry pilots.
 
"Damn it! It's too late to follow them now. They have one hell of a head start." Duo stated dejectedly.
 
"I don't think so."  Heero said turning towards his sister, "Where are they?"
 
"How in the hell am I supposed to know", She replied as she and Quatre got up from the floor.
 
"Don't give me that bull shit. There's no way you're going let "Reyna" go anywhere and not know where she is.  You're just like a mother hen who knows where all of her chicks are." Heero quipped.
 
Heero walked over to the dining room table where Jai's laptop was sitting and pulled out the chair in front of it.  Jai huffed, stomped over to the chair and plopped down in it. She slowly began typing on the keyboard causing Heero to give her the Yuy Death Glare.
 
"You can't intimidate me with that glare.  I got one that looks just like it." Jai said as she slowed down her typing to a crawl.
 
"Damn it Onna.  Type faster I know you can."
 
"Jai could you please hurry it along?" Duo whined giving her his famous puppy dog eyes.
 
Quatre snickered as he watched Jai make he fellow comrades sweat it out.
 
***WHAM***
 
Heero slammed both his hands on the table causing it to shake.  Jai caught her glass of Pepsi before it spilled all over the files she had on the table. She stopped typing altogether and turned to stare at Heero, her eyes flickering with amusement.
 
"Is there a problem, Heero?
 
"Don't be coy, Jai.  I'm not in the mood." Heero seethed through his teeth.
 
Jai crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair, "Don't get mad at me.  You did this to yourself. All you have to do is tell her how you feel, Heero. Simple as that but no, all that Gundam pride keeps getting in the way. Baka."
 
Jai turned from Heero and began typing on the keyboard once again.  A few moments later, the tracking program loaded and a map appeared on the screen.  All the guys gathered around Jai.
 
Jai looked at the map, "Ok. Let's see. Catherine, Kellee and Jase are at the Circus.  Hilde is at Sanc Cineplex, Sally is at Chet` Pierre and Reyna's at the pier."
 
Heero, Duo and Wufei took off out of the door, slamming it in their wake.
 
"That went well."  Quatre said as he took the seat next to Jai, "So what do you want to do tonight."
 
"You are one naughty boy, Quatre Raberba Winner." Jai said as she leaned back in her chair crossing her arms.
 
"How so, Janai Jamenson Yuy?" Quatre asked leaning towards Jai.
 
"I thought your were going to tell them about the dates?"
 
"I was but I thought we both would enjoy it more if we could see their reactions first hand.  You didn't tell me that Sally had a date too."
 
Jai began laughing again, "That was even news to me."
 
Quatre began laughing too, "So I'll ask you again, what do you want to do tonight?"
 
"I don't know what you're going to do tonight but I'm going to catch up on ComCor business.  I am so behind.  Redesigning the Preventer Computer System took a lot longer than I thought it would. So I won't be much company tonight." Jai said putting on her glasses.
 
"That's OK. I'm sure I can find something to keep myself entertained." He responded as he got up from the table and left the Loft.
 
'Whew. If I had to smell his cologne all night, I just might not be able to resist getting a little closer to him.  I would have succumbed by now if it weren't for my training'
 
Jai picked up the first file and began flipping through the documents when her door reopened and Quatre entered with his laptop and briefcase. He walked over to the opposite end of the table and began setting up his laptop.
 
Jai looked over her the top of her glasses. "Uh Quatre? What the hell are you doing? I thought you said you were leaving?"
 
Quatre looked up from what he was doing and smiled at her, "I never said I was leaving.  I said "I can find something to keep myself entertained." Since your working on ComCor business I might as well keep you company and work on Winner business."
 
He stared at her waiting for some type of reaction.  When he didn't get one he smirked and asked, "My presence doesn't bother you doesit?"
 
Jai's mind screamed, 'Hell yeah!!!  Your so damn distracting I won't be able to concentrate on anything but the sound of your breathing and the smell of your cologne.  Damn you!!!'
 

"No. Did you think that it would?" she replied indifferent and resumed looking over the documents in her hands.
 
Quatre smiled and returned to setting up his workstation, 'Your mouth says "no" but your vibes says "yes"'.
 
Jai sighed, 'This is going to be one long fucking night.'
 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Jase and Kellee sat in the bleachers watching the high wire act.  Jase was munching on his fifth elephant ear.  Kellee watched in horror as the acrobat let go of the trapeze, flipped though the air and is caught by his partner.  The crowd oohed and ahhed.  Kellee turned an unhealthy shade of green.  Jase looked over at Kellee and chuckled.
 
"Are you still afraid of heights?" Jase asked her as he began licking the sugar off of his fingers.
 
"Yes.  Did you bother to chew that elephant ear or did you just swallow it whole?"
 
Jase continued to lick his fingers, ignoring her question and smiling, "How can you fly a mobile suit and be afraid of heights?"
 
"Floating in space is one thing.  Plummeting to the earth is another."
 
The audience clapped as the Trapeze act concluded.  The Ringmaster walked to the center of the ring.
 
"Ladies, Gentlemen and Children of all ages introducing the knife throwing stars' of the circus Catherine Bloom and Trowa Barton."
 
The crowd clapped and cheered, as Catherine and Trowa became the center attraction of the circus.  Trowa and Catherine bowed and waved to the audience as they made their way to the center of the ring. Jase whopped, whistled and shouted, "That's my baby!" over and over again. Kellee was blown away. All she could do was stare at Trowa.  It wasn't the funny oversized green pants with multi colored suspenders or the big floppy red shoes.  It was the well-defined chest, the broad shoulders and the muscled arms that held her attention.  Her mind instantly went back to the night Trowa had her pinned to the wall.  Her hands began to tingle as she remembered how it felt caressing his body and his lips on hers. Looking at his shirtless chest, she knew why his body felt so good.  His was built like the finest Arabian stallion. Kellee licked her lips as Trowa walked gracefully over to take his place on the target.  Kellee was brought out of her trance by a nudge in her side.
 
"If you keep drooling like that, the people in front of us are going to need an umbrella."
 
Kellee turned her head and was met by violet eyes that twinkled with amusement.
 
"I wasn't drooling.  There isn't anything to drool over", Kellee replied indifferent.
 
Jase looked at Trowa and then back to Kellee, "That's not what it looked like to me. You were licking your lips like you were about to feast on something real good."
 
"Looks can be deceiving."
 
Jase grinned at Kellee, "Not in this case."
 
Kellee smacked Jase up side his head and turned her attention back to the show.  Trowa stood in front of the target with a stone expression on his face as the first knife landed with a "THWACK" right by his arm.  The crowd was completely silent as Catherine continued to throw her knives at Trowa.  By the time she threw the last knife, Trowa was nearly fastened to the target.  The crowd clapped and cheered as Catherine bowed to them.  Then Catherine took out anther set of knives.  The target began to spin around and around like a spinning wheel.  Catherine took aim at her target.
 
"Are they nuts!" Kellee shouted as she watched Catherine throw a knife at a moving Trowa.
 
" Whatcha worried about? Catherine wouldn't harm hair on your man.  I'm not worried." Jase replied as he watched Catherine launch another knife at Trowa.
 
"That's because Catherine isn't the target!  And Trowa's not my man!" Kellee shot back.
 
"He will be." Jase answered.
 
Kellee crossed her arms and continued to watch the rest of the act.  She stared intently at a spinning Trowa.
 
'He must be really brave or crazy as fuck.' Kellee thought as another knife "THWACK" the target.
 
'Crazy as fuck.'
 

The circus concluded with the elephant parade.  Jase and Kellee made they're through the crowd to find Trowa and Catherine.  When they reached the animal cages they saw Trowa making balloon animals for a group of little children.  Each child squealed in delight when they received their balloon back from Trowa.  Trowa had a small smile on his face as he talked to the children while making theanimals.  Kellee was amazed how relaxed Trowa seemed to be around the children and how well they seemed to respond to him.
 
'He'll make a great father someday.' Kellee thought to herself.
 
All of a sudden Kellee winced, 'What the hell am I thinking? All I need to do is fulfill my end of the bet.  There is no need to get attached to Trowa Barton'
 
'Yeah? If you keep telling yourself that you just may believe but I doubt it.' That little annoying voice said.
 
'Shut Up!!!'
 

Kellee snapped back to reality to see that the children had all dissipated and Trowa was making his way to his trailer.  Kellee was about to catch with him when he was intercepted by what could vaguely be called women.  The two women sauntered up to Trowa. The first girl wore a short black leather mini skirt with a red backless spaghetti strap top, red fishnet stockings and black scuffed ankle boots.  The blue-eyed girl wore silver lipstick, blue eye shadow, clumpy mascara and pink blush.  Her hair was done in a spiky hairstyle. One side was silver and the other side was black.  The other girl was dressed just as bad.  She wore a purple spaghetti strap dress with thigh high splits up both sides and silver platform three-inch heel shoes with laces that criss crossed around her ankles.  Her hair was ebony black cut into a very short shag style.  She had green eyes and no eyebrows.  They were drawn on with an eye pencil.  She wore dark purple lipstick on her lips, silver eye shadow, the same clumpy mascara and pink blush.  Kellee just stared.  Jase broke out laughing.
 
"Cruella DeVil. Cruella DeVil. If she doesn't scare you no evil thing will." Jase sang as he came to stand beside Kellee.
 
"That other girl's hair, remind me of a great big black powder puff."  Kellee said as double over with laughter.
 
"Hey what's so funny?" Catherine asked as she walked up to the two laughing maniacs.
 
They both managed to point to the source of their glee.
 
Catherine looked toward where they were pointing and her eyes got as saucers. "Oh my god. One girl looks like the side of head got hit by a lighting bolt, the bolt bounced off and sheared the hair off the head of the other one."
 
Catherine soon joined in the merriment.
 
All of his years as a soldier hadn't trained him for the creatures he faced now.  Trowa could only watch in horror as the creatures approached him.
 
"Hello my name is like Carrissa." Cruella said in a high-pitched valley girl voice as she draped her arm around his shoulders.
 
"And I'm Katrina." The powder puff head said in a deep husky voice as she ran her fingers up and down his chest.
 
All Trowa did was ***BLINK, BLINK***.  His skin began to crawl as the girls touched him.  He was going to take as fast shower before his date with Kellee but now his was considering a longer one.
 
"We're like totally big fans of yours" Carrissa stated.
 
"Really big fans." Katrina emphasized as she continued to draw lazy circles on his chest.
 
Trowa heard the laughter behind him and turned his head to the laughing trio.  Catherine saw her brother's pleading look in his eyes 'Save me!'
 
Kellee wiped the mirth from her eyes. When she finally finished she saw the powder puff head girl drawing circles on Trowa's chest and Cruella DeVil snuggle closer to Trowa.  Kellee experienced an emotion she never experienced beforeJealousy.  Kellee fists clinched at her sides and her brow furrowed.
 
'I thought he didn't mean anything to you?' That little voice said.
 
'He doesn't'
 
'Then why are you so jealous?'
The voice asked.
 
'I'm not jealous'
 
'Yes you are.  That's why you're going to storm over their and beat some fashion sense into them'
The voice taunted.
 
Kellee's conversation with herself ended abruptly when Catherine tugged on her denim jacket.
 
"Come on. We have to save my little brother."
 
Carrissa snuggled closer to Trowa, "So like why don't we like go back to your place and like totally have some fun."
 
Katrina purred, "Or we could go back to our place."
 
Trowa was about to puke when
 
"I don't think so girls.  That clown belongs to me. I would appreciate it if you would extract yourselves from him, have Scotty beam you back up and go back to the dimension you can from."
 
Carrissa and Katrina looked Kellee up and down and frowned at her attire.  Kellee was wearing a mint green denim jacket and matching jeans with a dark green tank top underneath and dark green Keds.
 
"Like I don't think so.  He's like our date for tonight." Carrissa said pulling Trowa closer to her.
 
"Ain't that right, sweetie?" Katrina asked wrapping her arms around Trowa's waist.
 
***BLINK, BLINK***
 
Trowa looked pleadingly into Kellee eyes, 'Shoot me now!'
 

Kellee blood ran cold through her veins as pure rage took over her senses.  In a flash she whipped out her gun a fired a shot right through the trio.  Carrissa and Katrina jumped away from Trowa, while Trowa remained as stoic as ever.
 
"The next time I won't miss."  Kellee said through her clenched teeth.
 
Carrissa and Katrina ran as fast as they can, crying bloody murder.  Kellee put her gun away and walked over to Trowa who was still not moving.
 
"Trowa are you OK?" Catherine asked.
 
***BLINK, BLINK***
 
"Trowa?" Kellee said waving her hand in front of his face.
 
***BLINK, BLINK***
 
"Thus the life of a circus star. Right Trowa?" Jase asked.
 
"I feel so VIOLATED!!" Trowa shouted and he ran to his trailer.
 
Trowa swung open the door and launched himself inside not bothering to close it.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
The crystal clear blue waves lapped at the beach and quietly returned to the sea for destinations unknown. Jealousy coursed through his veins as Heero watched "Reyna" and Calvin holding hands while walking along the shoreline.  He knew it should have been him caressing her fingers, enjoying the melody of her laughter.  But as Jai so eloquently put it "his Gundam Pride got in the way".  He watched the couple as they went beneath the pier where a picnic was waiting for them.  He continued to watch the couple as they talked, ate and laughed.  Raw all out jealousy slowly consumed him as the minutes passed by.  It took all of his will power not to go down there and break the guy in half.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Duo arrived at the Sanc Cineplex just in time to see which theatre Hilde and Jake entered, thus saving the expense of having to buy a ticket to each of the 10 movies that were currently running. He bought his ticket and slipped into the theatre unnoticed.  He quickly scanned the theatre and located Hilde and Jake.  They were seated in the middle of the theatre.  Duo took a seat in the darkest corner in the back of the theatre.  Duo slumped in his chair as he watched the pair.  The more he watched the more furious he became.  The dam broke as soon as he saw Jake put his arm around Hilde and Hilde snuggle closer.  He was just about to go and shove his fist down the Jake's throat when a group of five rowdy teenagers entered the theatre.  A sly grinned crossed his face.  After the boisterous group was seated, Duo went over to them.
 
"Hey!" Duo said low enough to get their attention.
 
Three boys and two girls turned around, "What the hell do you want?" One of the boys asked.
 
"How would you like to make $50 each?"
 
The group grinned at Duo, "What do we have to do?" one girl asked.
 
"What can we get in place of the $50?" the other girl asked looking Duo up and down.
 
Duo turned to the girl "I got two words for youJail Bait."
 
The group laughed at the girl and she slid lower in chair thoroughly embarrassed.
 
Duo continue, "Look this is what I want you to do"
 
Duo explained who the target was and what he wanted them to do.  Duo paid them each $50 and got up to return to his seat in the back of the theatre when one of the boys stopped him.
 
"Hey mister if they ask us why we did it what should we say?"
 
Duo smiled and said, "Tell 'em the Devil made me do it."
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Wufei sat in the parking lot across the street watching Sally and Brad through the picture window of Chet' Pierre.  He gripped the handle bars of his bike when he saw Brad caress Sally's cheek with the back of his hand.  Outraged, Wufei began to get off of his bike and storm the restaurant when a beat up Chevy pulled into the parking lot and a young man dressed as a waiter hurriedly got out of the car.  Wufei ran over to the young man and stopped him.
 
"I'll give you double of what you'd make tonight if you give me your uniform."
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
"So what do you say Jai?" the man on the other end of the vidphone asked.
 
"Mr. Rainey, I do not conduct business over dinner.  If you really need to talk to me, that's what business hours are for." Jai calmly replied.
 
"But Jai" Mr. Rainey began again trying to convince Jai to go out with him.
 
Jai tuned him out slightly and continued to type on her laptop when an instant message appeared.
 
WINNERQR:  Does that happen a lot?
 
Jai looked across the table to see Quatre's piercing aquamarine eyes staring intently at her over his glasses.
 
JJAMENSON: Does it bother you?
 
WINNERQR: Should it?
 
JJAMENSON: No.
 
WINNERQR: Well it does.
 
JJAMENSON: J Are you jealous?
 
WINNERQR: Maybe.
 
JJAMENSON: Why?
 
WINNERQR: I don't like to share.
 
"So what do you think, Jai", Mr. Rainey asked for a second time.
 
Jai was so caught up in the conversation with Quatre that she lost track of the one with Mr. Rainey.
 
"I think you should make an appointment to see me, in my office, during NORMAL business hours and take your WIFE out to dinner."
 
Mr. Rainey laughed nervously, "Well you see Jai" and he started his rant again.
 
WINNERQR: You want me to beat him up?
 
JJAMENSON: I thought you were a Pacifist?
 
WINNERQR: Only when I feel like it.
 
JJAMENSON: And I take it you don't fell like it right now.
 
WINNERQR: Not in the least.
 
JJAMENSON:  You shouldn't get so worked up over something that is not yours.
 
WINNERQR: Not yet anyways.
 
JJAMENSON: I won't go down without a fight.
 
WINNERQR: I wouldn't have it any other way ~_^.
 
JJAMENSON: This means war!!!
 
WINNERQR: I survived two already. I can survive this one.  Besides I'm ahead one to zip. J
 
JJAMENSON: Sadist!
 
WINNERQR: Bitch!!
 
JJAMENSON: Thank You ~_^
 
"Jai? Jai?! Are you still there?" Mr. Rainey shouted.
 
"Yes. I'm still here."
 
"So, will you meet me for dinner?"
 
"The answer is still no. Goodnight Mr. Rainey." Jai said and cut the transmission.
 
Jai looked toward the last known location of her nemesis only to find him gone.
 
"Now where did he get to?"
 
"Did you miss me?" Quatre asked as he placed his hands on the back of Jai's chair.
 
Jai tilted her head back so she was looking at him upside down, "What are you up too?"
 
Quatre looked down at her and smiled mischievously, "I'm tired of doing paperwork and I bet you are too, so I thought that we might play a little game."
 
"What kind of game?"
 
"A game of strategy."
 
"And if you win?"
 
"I get you all to myself for one evening."
 
"And if you lose."
 
"I'm pretty sure you'll think of something."
 
"Your on."
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~