Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing and They don't own me!!

 

THE DATING GAME-PHASE II : HANDLING THE SITUATION

 

BY THE ORACLE AT DELPHI

 

 

~*~*~*~

After finishing the meal, Relena and Calvin sat in a comfortable silence sipping wine, while listening to the waves crash against the shoreline.  The sun had faded away and the moon had taken its place.  Calvin finished starting a fire and sat down beside Relena.

"Thank you for the wonderful meal. I'm really enjoying your company." Relena complemented.

Calvin draped his around her shoulders and scooted closer to her.

"It was my pleasure." He whispered in her ear.

Calvin began nibbling on Relena's ear, running his hand up and down her back.  Relena gently shoved him away, walked to the other side of the fire and sat down in order to distance herself from him.

"The full moon really looks splendid tonight." Relena commented trying to redirect Calvin's attention away from her.

"I'd rather gaze at you than the moon."  Calvin replied as he walked over to her.

"Listen Calvin, all your getting from me tonight is conversation.  If your looking for more, I'd advise you to go look else where cause you're not getting it here." Relena firmly stated.

Calvin's face slowly darkened with anger.

'Oh, here we go.' Relena thought as she mentally prepared to defend herself.

"I make you a romantic dinner, bring you to the beach and you're not going to properly thank me?  I don't think so."

Calvin dove for Relena knocking her on her back.  His hands began roaming all over her body.

"I'm warning you get the hell off of me." Relena seethed through her teeth.

"You might as well give up. I'm too strong for you." He huskily said as he began pulling at her shirt while placing rough kisses on her neck.

 

'I warned him'

 

Relena relaxed.  Thinking she was giving in, Calvin relaxed also and started to move his hand up her thighs.  Relena moved her right hand down to his groin. Calvin smiled triumphantly at her.

"My, we are impatient, aren't we?" he said.

"Yes I am" Relena responded, "for you to get the hell off of me!"

Relena grabbed his balls. She squeezed and yanked on them.

"OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!  YOU BITCH!!!" Calvin yelled as he raised up off of her.

Relena smiled evilly as she increased the pressure she was applying, "I'm a lot stronger than I look."

With her right hand still holding his balls in a death grip, she punched him in the face with her left knocking him completely off of her.

"You will pay for that you ungrateful bitch." Calvin spat as he charged at her.

Relena was in a fighting stance ready to take him on when another body crashed into him.  Relena was taken back as the unidentified man beat Calvin in to unconsciousness.  The man got up and turned to Relena.

"Heero?! What the hell are you doing here?!"

Heero said nothing as he stormed over to Relena, grabbed her by the arm and began dragging her from under the pier.

"Damn it Heero!! Let me go!!"  Relena shouted as she tried to break free of him.

Other couples who were on the beach for moonlight walks and such were staring at the struggling Relena and the determined Heero.

"Stop struggling.  You're causing a scene, 'Reyna'" Heero said.

"I don't give a shit! Let...me...go."

Relena continued to struggle but now included smacking Heero upside his head as part of escape plan. After a few minutes of Relena slapping him like he was crazy, he'd finally had enough.  First of all everyone on the beach was now staring at them and second it was beginning to hurt.  Heero swept Relena up in his arms and carried her knee deep into the water.

"What the fuck.... " Relena was cut off as Heero unceremoniously dropped her into the cold water.

Some of the couples on the beach were astonished while others began to laugh.

" 'Reyna', you need to cool off!" Heero roared.

Relena slowly came up from the water.  Little red rivets of water ran down her face as the hair dye began to fade.  Her eyes were blazing with fire.  Heero's eyes widen slightly but quickly returned to their normal cold gaze.  He'd never seen anyone so pissed in his life.  Relena smiled sweetly at Heero as she approached him.  Heero sensed a trap but all rational thoughts fled his mind as Relena wrapped her arms around his neck and began to play with the hairs at the nape of his neck.  Heero's eyes involuntarily rolled back in his head as Relena's touch sent lightening bolts through every nerve ending in his body including his neglected sex. She pressed her body against his and stood on her tippy toes as he loosely placed his hands on her waist."

"Heero?" She gently whispered/moaned as her warm breath tickled his ear.

"Hm?" He replied half in a daze, reveling in the closeness of their bodies trying to control the bulge growing in his pants.

At this exact moment Relena kneed him in his arousal.  Heero grunted and bent over slightly as he covered himself with his hands.  Relena laced her fingers together to make one big fist and brought it crashing down on the back of his head.

***SPLASH***

Heero went face first in to the icy water.  The some of the men on the beach were also holding themselves while others stared in disbelief that the little woman had dealt such a blow to such a strong man.  The women on the beach laughed and cheered.

"YOU BASTARD!!!" Relena shouted, "DON'T YOU EVVVVVVVVER HUMILIATE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!"

Enraged, she marched out of the water and headed toward the exit of the beach.  Heero finally recovered and emerged from the water immune to the coldness from being wet.  He spotted Relena trekking her way through the sand in her high heels occasionally slipping.

"Where are you going?!"  He called out as he made his way towards her.

Relena stopped and turned towards him.

"Where the hell else am I going to go?!  Thanks to you, I'm soaking wet, freezing and the damn dye is coming out?! You moron!!"

She began walking again.

"I'll take you home!" he called out again still trying to catch up to her.

"I'd walk first before I get in a car with you!"

"Stop acting like a spoiled brat!"

Relena turned on her heel to face his direction, "Spoiled Brat!!  You think I'm a spoiled? Huh? Well I'll show you spoiled."

Relena took off her heeled shoe and hurled it at Heero's head.  He caught the shoe as he continued walking towards her.  Incensed, Relena took off her other shoe and hurled it at his head.  He caught it also. Now pissed beyond words, Relena huffed and started walking again.  The next thing she knew Heero had slung her over his shoulders like a gunny-sack.  She never heard him approach her.

"Put me down you ogre!" she screamed.

Heero continued to ignore her ranting as they approached his black Aston Martin.  He tossed her in the driver side and got in behind her.  The ride back to the Loft was tense and quiet.

 

~*~*~*~

 

Hilde snuggled closer to Jake and he pulled her closer to him as the movie began.  Half way through the movie 5 teenagers sat down behind them.  Hilde and Jake where engrossed in the movie.

***THUMP, THUMP***

***THUMP, THUMP***

Hilde and Jake jerked in their seats as the youngsters behind them started to kick the back of their chairs.

"Excuse you! Do you mind?" Hilde stood up and said as she indicated the chair.

"Sorry maam." One of the young men replied, "We were just trying to get comfortable."

"Well do it without kicking our chairs." Hilde huffed as she sat back down.

A group of three of teenagers sat down beside Hilde.  Another group of three teenagers sat down on the other side of Jake.  Both groups settled in to their chairs to watch the movie. Five minutes later the group on the other side of Hilde began to

 

***SLURP, SLURP, SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLURP***

*** SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLURP, SLURP, SLURP ***

***BURP***

 

The group on the other side of Jake began to

 

***CRUNCH, CRUNCH, MUNCH, MUNCH***

***MUNCH, MUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH***

 

Hilde stared at the group next to her.  This was beginning to grate on her nerves.  First it was the group behind her now this.  A few more minutes passed before Jake had had enough.

"Would you stop slurping that bloody empty soda!" He shouted to the group on the other side of Hilde in his British accent.

"And you", he said turning to the group next to him," stop eating that bloody popcorn like somebody is going to take it from you."

The guy looked at Jake, "Geez man don't get so bent out of shape about it. It's only popcorn."

Jake sat back down mumbling something about bloody brats with no manners.

Lastly, three couples sat down a few rows in front of them.  And then they stood up and switched chairs.  And then they stood up and switched chairs again.  This continued for a few more minutes.

"Hey! Down in front!" Someone from the group behind Hilde and Jake shouted.

"Make me!"  Someone from the group in front yelled back.

Then the war began.  The group behind Hilde and Jake threw popcorn at the group in the front.  The front group retaliated by throwing Jujubes at the group behind Jake and Hilde but their aim was off and they ended up hitting the Crunch 'n Munch group on the other side of Jake and Jake too.

"BLOODY HELL!"  Jake shouted.

The Slurp 'n Burp laughed at the food fight that had started. This turned out to be a bad move.  Soon the Slurp 'n Burp group were attacked with skittles, red hots and more popcorn.  Which of course Hilde was hit.  The Slurp 'n Burp group threw what remained of their drink at the other three groups.  Slush and Coke landed on Hilde and Jake.

"Fuck this!" Hilde shouted and proceeded to join the food fight.

She grabbed her half full strawberry soda. Turning in an arc motion, she slung the soda on the Slurp 'n Burp group, the group sitting behind them and the Crunch 'n Munch group.  Unfortunately, Jake was a victim of the strawberry soda shower.

"What the bloody hell you do that for?" He yelled at Hilde.

"Shut up and hand over those Raisinettes."  Hilde yelled back.

Instead of handing them over to Hilde, he took a handful and threw them at the group in front.  His aim was way off and he ended up hitting a couple sitting further up front.  All hell broke loose.  The couple began throwing food back at the original group.  Soon all but one joined in the food fight.  That lone figure sat in the film booth laughing at the commotion going on underneath him.

After hearing the commotion, the theatre security guards ran into the theatre only to be assaulted by goober, starbursts, gummy bears, popcorn and various other food items.  Slipping sliding and falling on the floor the rent-a-cops beat a hasty retreat back out of the theatre.

Minutes later the police appeared on the chaotic scene.

***POW***

A gunshot echoed throughout the theatre, which immediately fell silent.

"Who the hell is responsible for this mess?!" The Officer shouted.

"THEY ARE!!!"

Fingers from all around the theatre pointed at the group in the center of the theatre.  Each member of the group had candy, popcorn and sorted beverages aimed at each other, except for Jake who was hiding behind the seats.

"Hands above your heads. You're all under arrest for destruction of property, disturbing the peace, and vandalism!" The Officer announced as a swarm of police officers surrounded the group. 

One by one they were cuffed and they're rights read to them.

"Bloody hell!!! You can't do this!! Do you know who I am?"  Jake yelled as he was being hand cuffed.

"The way you were hiding between those seats, I'd say a coward."  The Officer replied.

"I'd advise you to put us in different cells."  Hilde said to the Officer that was hand cuffing her.

"Why?"

"Because as soon as these cuffs come off, I'M GONNA KICK THOSE KIDS ASSES THE SANC KINGDOM TO KINGDOM COME!!" Hilde screamed.

The ride in the paddy wagon was quiet as they made their way to the Sanc Kingdom Police Station.  Once they were placed in the holding cell, Hilde walked over the teens.  Keeping her anger in check she asked them one simple question.

"Why in the FUCK do you do that?"

The group looked at each other and began laughing. One girl in the group stopped laughing long enough to say

"The Devil made me do it!"

"What the HELL is that supposed to mean?"

The group continued to laugh.  Disgusted with the youngsters, Hilde turned on her heel and stalked away from the group.

Jake was ranting and raving about how his reputation will suffer because he now has a record as Hilde sat down on the bench to contemplate what the teens had told her.  After about 15 minutes of Jake's whining and complaining, Hilde had had enough.

"You act like you've never been in a food fight before."

Jake continued to pace and looked at her like she was crazy.

"Of course he hasn't. Could you tell by the way the scared little boy was cowering behind the seats?" One of the teens said from the other side of the cell.

Hilde had to admit the lad had a good point.

 

'If Duo were there I would have had more help.'

 

Hilde quickly shook her head to get rid of any and all thoughts of Duo. 

'Stop thinking of him!! That was the whole point of going out with this stiff to get over that baka.'

"I take it you've never been arrested before either." Hilde stated.

Jake stopped pacing long enough to stare at her incredulously, "What the bloody hell do you think! Of course I've never been arrested. I'm a respected doctor for Christ sake's."

"So?"  Hilde replied.

Jake looked astonished that she had the audacity to reply, "So? So!  People like me don't get arrested, we have people arrested."

"Arrogant Jack Ass." One of the teens responded earning a chuckle from his fellow comrades including Hilde.

'The Devil made me do it.' Hilde continued to ponder the statement, rolling it around in her head over and over again.

Then it hit her.  She stood straight up and narrowed her eyes with all the flames of hell glowing brightly in them.

"DDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

 

~*~*~*~

 

Duo whistled as he walked back to his black Ford F-350 from the police station where he paid the bail for all of the participants of the food fight.  He did not want the kids to get stuck in jail since he was behind it all.  To Duo it was money well spent as he thought back on the food fight.  The look on Hilde and Jake's faces was worth every penny.  At least he proved how much of a wimp Jake was.

'Hiding behind the seats. What a punk.'

He started laughing all over again.  He knew that eventually Hilde would figure out who was behind it.  There would be hell to pay but for now he would just go ahead and enjoy the moment.

 

~*~*~*~

 

Kellee entered Trowa's trailer.  She heard the shower running as she closed the door behind her.  She didn't blame him. She'd do the exact same thing if the situation were reversed. She giggled as she thought of the encounter Trowa had with the alien creatures.  She cocked an eyebrow as she observed the contents of the trailer.

'Definitely in the need of a woman's touch.' She thought as she shook her head at the bare surroundings.

The trailer was furnished with a table, two chairs across from the kitchenette and a small sofa.

'Boring but extremely neat. Too neat.'

Kellee made her way pass the small bathroom to his bedroom.  She again shook her head as she observed the sparsely furnished room.  It had a dresser, a single bed and a small bedside table.

'Man if I didn't know him, I would think that the man was a druid.'

Kellee walked over to his bed and sat down.  She bounced up and down on it, testing it for support.

 

'At least he has a sturdy bed.'

 

Kellee laid down on his bed and stretched her tired limbs.  She immediately surrounded by Trowa's unique smell, which had an intoxicating effect on her.  She closed her eyes to relish in the sensations the experience was having on her body.  She felt as though laying in Trowa's bed was exactly where she belonged.  She took Trowa's pillow from underneath her head and wrapped her arms around it, hugging it closer to her.  She inhaled deeply, letting Trowa's fragrance take her away to the land of fantasies, where Trowa was there instead of his pillow.  Her hands began to move subconsciously up and down the pillow as the memory of their one intimate encounter came flooding back.  She could feel the muscles in his back flexing as he held her to that wall.  She could feel his hands as they gently caressed her thighs and hips.

"Trowa" she softly sighed caught up in her fantasy.

"I really hate to interrupt you and my pillow but I need to get dressed."

Kellee shot up out of the bed to come face to face with a dripping wet Trowa.  Kellee's mouth gapped open as she enveloped Trowa in her gaze.  His bangs hung wet down to his chin covering half of his face.  Water dripped from the ends of his bangs and landed on his well-muscled, well-defined chest.  The little droplets created streams, which flowed from his upper pecks slowly down to the towel that was wrapped around his waist.  Said towel stopped mid thigh.  His thighs and legs appeared to be chiseled from stone every muscle cut to perfection. Kellee was finding it very hard to control her breathing.  Never in all of her 23 years had she seen anything so breath taking.  She clutched the pillow tighter as she continued to stare at him.

Trowa raised his one visible eyebrow and smirked, "If I knew this was going to shut you up I would have done it sooner."

Kellee snapped back to reality cursing herself. She had no idea what had gotten into her but she'd be damned if it happened again.  She stormed to the door to give him his privacy.

"Lee, can I have my pillow back?"

Kellee had forgotten that she still had his pillow in her arms.  She smiled wickedly as she approached him.

"Trowa. Are you jealous of this pillow? I bet you wish you were this pillow, don't you?" She huskily said.

"..."

She held the pillow tighter to her.  Then she closed her eyes and kissed it firmly.  She handed the pillow back to Trowa and calmly walked from the room swaying her hips, closing the door behind her.

Trowa stood there grateful that she handed him back the pillow when she did because the towel he wore was doing nothing to hide his fellow soldier.  When he walked into his room he was both shocked and excited to see her in his bed.  There had been many nights since their encounter that he dreamed she was in his bed finishing what they had started that night.  When he saw her pull his pillow closer to her, he did wish he could take its place.  But when she sighed his name he was so tempted to join her on the bed and make her dream a reality.  He quickly regained his self-control and opted to start the usual banter to distance himself from the confusing feelings he was having for her.  He looked down at the pillow he now held in his hand and noticed the red lipstick imprint she left there.  He flung the pillow back over to the bed.  Damn, he hated when she was right. 

 

The restaurant was an elegant place with an ocean view front.  There was a canopy top that you could sit outside if you chose too.   The outside porch was lit only by the candle at your table and by the stars from above.  The salsa band played their music but it was nothing to the roar of the waves that rippled up the beach.  The restaurant was not very busy this evening and the smell of the food was awesome to their noses.   It was ideal for any first date, ideal for anyone.

Kellee and Trowa ate in silence, which unnerved Trowa.  Unnerving Trowa was pretty hard to do but Kellee seemed to be able to do it with ease.  Trowa had finally had enough.

Trowa placed his fork down and stared at Kellee, "OK Lee. What's going on?"

Kellee looked up from her plate startled.

"What ever do you mean?"

"You talked me to death for six weeks straight just to get me to take you out.  Now that you got me here, you have nothing to say? Yeah right. Spill it."

Kellee's eyes got wide as saucers and her hand flew up to her mouth in mock surprise.

"Why Trowa.  How could you say such a thing?" She said in a hurt tone.

Trowa raised his visible eyebrow and leaned back in his chair.

"How did you ever manage to stay alive as a spy? Your acting sucks."

Kellee put her hands on her hips, "And just think I was going to apologize for badgering you but I think not."

"Stop stalling and spill it."

"My, my aren't we patient." Kellee said smiling.

"Lee...." Trowa said in a stern tone.

Kellee sighed, "I badgered you in order to win a bet."

"...."

Trowa leaned forward placing both elbows on the table giving her his undivided attention.

"Well you know that my sisters had been trying setting Quatre up on blind dates."

"You also know that Quatre hates that, right" Trowa replied.

"Yeah I know but they're determined to find him a wife."

"...."

"Don't ask. Anyway, when we came back from our last mission I remembered it was my turn to find Quatre a date.  Well I found one but in order for her to go out with him, I had to get you to go out with me.  Nobody thought I'd be able to do it but here we are." She finished smiling widely.

"So who did you make this deal with?" He asked as he took a sip of wine.

Kellee leaned forward placing her elbows on the table and lacing her fingers together. Her face mere inches from his.

"Jai...."

Trowa choked on his wine.

"What's the matter? Are you alright?"

After a few moments Trowa was able to catch his breath.

"You got your brother a date with his dream girl?"

Kellee's eyes widen, "What?"

Trowa looked at her, "You didn't know Quatre's in love with Jai?"

Kellee's jaw dropped, "I knew he liked her. I didn't know he fell in love with her.  He told you that?"

"No he didn't say it. I can just tell."

"This is great!  Jai and Quatre are perfect for each other!"  Kellee joyfully replied.

"There is only one problem.  Jai is not exactly cooperating in the relationship department."  Trowa said.

Kellee's face became serious, "Trowa. I've known Jai since she was 15 and I've never seen her take interest in any guy in a boyfriend/girlfriend way.  I think something happened to her."

"What do you mean?" Trowa asked confused.

"She never said anything but don't you think it's unusual that she refuses to date at all."

"You think that's why she's pushing Quatre away?"

"Absolutely..."

They finished eating the rest of their meal in silence.

After dinner they took a moonlight walk on the beach.  They removed their shoes and socks and strolled across the sand.  Trowa once again broke the silence.

"Lee. How come you don't date?"  Trowa asked as they walked along the shoreline.

She gave him a faint smile, "Because my name is Kellee Deanna Winner.  As soon as they hear "Winner" they immediately start talking about money and giving the false flattery bit."

Trowa nodded his response.  Quatre often told him how hard it was to date with the Winner name.

Kellee continued, "You know Jai, Catherine, Hilde and Jase are the only real friends I have.  They don't care what my name is or how much money I have.  All they care about is the real me."

She stopped to gaze at the moonbeams reflection rippling in the water.

"Even growing up Quatre and I could only be ourselves when we were by ourselves.  Iria, Stephanie, Patricia and our other 22 sisters were too old and were either away at college or in high school to really be around us.  We were expected to be nice, polite, well-behaved "Winner" children.  Well Quatre got really good at it because as "The Winner Heir" he was supposed to act accordingly.  Me on the other hand, I was the black sheep of the family.  Pam, Denise and Yasmine would always say, "Kellee. Winner women don't act like this. Winner women don't act like that."" she said with one hand on her hip, her finger pointing out at the water and shaking it mocking what her sisters did.

Trowa couldn't help but laugh.

Kellee threw her hands in the air, "What do I mean "would", they "still" say that.  It's just that now I'm too old to give a shit."

Kellee continued, "You know when Quatre decided to fly Sandrock they were the main ones harping about what was and was not appropriate for "The Winner Heir" to do.  Especially Pam. I came close to smacking her on more than one occasion.  The only reason why I hadn't is because Quatre hates it when I threaten her. Have you ever met Pam?"  Kellee asked.

"Unfortunately yes.  She had a conniption when Quatre introduced us as his best friends."

Kellee laughed, "Damn and I missed it."

Trowa smiled, "As I remember she said Quatre as "The Winner Heir" it is not appropriate to associate with suck people."

"People?"

"It was right after the first eve war.  All of us Pilots went to L4.  Sorta like an over due vacation.  She then said, "Where is did I go wrong?" Trowa said in a girly voice placing his hand palm up on his forehead mocking Pam's actions, "to make you choose a clown, a boy with a girls braid, a chauvinist and a boy who must be severely allergic to a comb as friends."

Kellee laughed again, "I got the same reception when I went home with Jai, Catherine, Hilde and Jase.  Only she said, "What kind of strays did you bring home this time."

Trowa raised and eyebrow, What did they say?"

"Woof! Arf!  Bow Wow! Rooby Rooby Roo!"

"..."

Kellee started laughing again, "They started barking and jumping around like dogs.  By the time they were finished they had every dong within a two-mile radius barking along with them.  The look on Pam's face was priceless."

Trowa started laughing as he pictured the scene.

They continued to walk in silence.

"Trowa.  Can I ask you something?"

"...."

"I'll take that as a yes.  Do you remember Felicia Baker's little girl Jennifer.  You know the one from the apartment."

Trowa nodded.

"Why did you tell her your name was Nanashi? I mean of all names why No Name?"

Trowa stopped and got a far away look in his eyes.  Kellee wished she never asked.

"Trowa" she said as she stepped in front of him and looked up at him, "I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to hurt you."

Trowa looked down into her eyes and saw genuine concern in them.

"For a long time, Nanashi was my name because I had no name. Trowa Barton was the name of the original Pilot of Heavyarms.  I took his name after he was killed."

Kellee moved closer, wrapped her arms around him and leaned into his chest.

"I'm sorry.  It must have been hard growing up with out a name.  And there I was complaining about mine.  I must have sounded like a spoiled brat."

Trowa wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin upon her head.

"No you didn't. Growing up with too much name had to be just as bad as growing up without one.  Besides where I was raised you didn't need one."

Kellee pulled away enough to look up in his eyes.  Trowa looked down at her and saw the question in her eyes.

"Someday. I'll tell you about it." He said.

She nodded and they both turned their heads to look out at the sea content to be in each other's arms.

"You know Mr. Nashi, you'll make a great father someday.  Children seem to love you."

Trowa smiled as he remembered the name Jennifer called him.  His gaze turned from the sea to the woman in his arms.

"Do you think that you could love me?"

Kellee's snapped her head towards Trowa.  Her eyes locked with his visible one.  She ran her hand up the side of his face.  Brushing his bangs from his face so she could look into both of his eyes.

"I always wanted to look into both of your eyes and actually see your whole face."

Trowa smirked.

Kellee stood on the tips of her toes as she pulled Trowa's face down to meet hers.  She softly kissed his lips.  Trowa wrapped one arm around her waist and the other one through her hair as he lifted her off of her feet and returned her kiss with fervor as he slipped his tongue in to meet hers.  Kellee held him tighter as the kiss intensified.  Unlike their first kiss, this one was sensuous and intoxicating.  Kellee was glad Trowa was holding on to her.  If he wasn't she'd be washing out to sea with the waves the way she felt right now.  The moon seemed to glow brighter as it witnessed not a woman with too much name and a man with no name but a man and a woman exploring the wonders of newfound love.  When the kiss finally ended they were both breathless and hazy.

"Trowa.  Why did you ask me did I think I could love you?"

"I don't know."

"Lee.  Why did you kiss me?"

"I don't know."

Holding hands they headed back to retrieve their shoes.

"Hey Trowa.  What's your real name anyway?"

"Triton Bloom"

"EEEWWWW!!!  I would have kept Trowa Barton, too."

 

~*~*~*~

 

Sally sat in the restaurant with Brad.  It was a very expensive restaurant, the best in town.  However, her date was the dullest person she'd ever met.  All he could talk about was corns, bunions, and toe jams.  Of all the doctors in the world she would have to pick a Podiatrist.  What she wouldn't give to liven things up. 

The waiter came to deliver their meal.  Sally noticed it wasn't the same one that had taken their orders.  This one was weird looking but he seemed familiar.  He was Chinese.  The sides of his hair hung down to his shoulders framing his face, while the back was pulled tightly into a ponytail.  He wore the ugliest square black frame glasses with the thickest lenses she'd ever seen.

Sally continues to study the waiter as he haphazardly placed her Chicken Marinara in front of her and Brad's Veil in front of him nearly dumping it in his lap.

'This waiter can't see shit out of those glasses.  Its like they're not his.'  Sally thought.

As she looked closer the realization of who the waiter was dawned on her. Sally grinned.

'This date has just got interesting.'

Wufei looked over the top of his glasses at Brad.

'Now this is what I call justice. Sally must be suffering from boredom by now.  This guy is so stiff, Jase could take him out into the ocean and use him as a surf board.'

Satisfied that Sally would have a miserable evening, Wufei took his leave.

"Oh waiter...." A female voice sing-songed.

Wufei stopped and turned around.  Sally was smiling sweetly at him.

"Could you bring me another fork? This one's dirty."

Wufei bowed and took the fork from her.  He returned a minute later with a new one.  He handed the fork to her.

"Thank You"...

Wufei nodded and turned to leave.

"Oh waiter..." Sally sing-songed again.

Wufei turned around and Sally smiled sweetly.

"Could you take this plate back to the kitchen? The chicken's cold."

Wufei grabbed the plate from the table and stalked back to the kitchen.

'What the hell is that crazy Onna talking about this plate is still warm.'

Wufei stopped before he got to the kitchen.

'I've been had.'

He then whirled around and marched back to the table.  He placed the plate in front of Sally.  They made eye contact.  Wufei's warning her and hers smiling with mischief.  Wufei then turned to leave once more.

"Waiter!"  Brad called.

Wufei stopped.  The muscles in his back tensed as he turned around to face Brad.

"Bring us your best bottle of wine and be quick about it." He ordered.

Sally looked from Wufei to Brad and back to Wufei.  Wufei bowed once more and was off.

'Uh Oh' Sally thought.

Wufei returned five minutes later with the bottle of wine.

"It's about time you showed up. Hurry up and open that bottle" Brad snarled.

Sally watched as Wufei's jaw tighten.

'Oh gods.  He's going to kill him.'

Wufei began to twist the cork in the bottle but instead of pointing it up in the air, he pointed it directly at Brad.  The cork flew out of the bottle and hit Brad in the nose.  The wine also came shooting out of the bottle and all over Brad.

"OW! SHIT!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"  Brad shouted as he held his nose with one hand and tried to use the napkin to sop up the wine with the other.

"Sorry sir..." Wufei said, "let me help you."

Wufei was looking through the lenses of the glasses so his view was distorted.  As he reached over to help Brad, he knocked the plates to the floor and a glass of water into Sally's lap.

"Injustice!"  Sally shouted as she jumped up from her chair, "Only a weakling would make such a mess.  This waiter has no honor."

Wufei ripped the glasses from his face and the tie from his hair.

"Onna how dare you insult my honor!"

Sally was not deterred.  She was enjoying this too much.

"This waiter has dishonored the integrity of waiters everywhere.  I demand justice for this terrible transgression."

Wufei glared at Sally, "Onna, you will pay for this."

"Not before you pay to get my dress cleaned." She replied as she grabbed her purse.

They continued to argue as they left the restaurant leaving Brad starring at their backs in shock. They argued all the way to Wufei's bike.

"Wufei.  Why are you here?" Sally asked.

"I came to assist my partner with getting rid of her boring date." He replied looking away from her.

"Wufei", she said as she placed her hand on the side of his face turning it to face her, "Why are you really here?"

Wufei looked into her soft blue eyes and slowly lowered his mouth to hers.  He kissed Sally with so much passion her head began to spin.  She placed her arms around his neck to keep from falling because her knees suddenly went weak.  Wufei placed his hands on her bottom and pulled her to him.  He slowly moved his hands up her back caressing every curve as his tongue caressed every corner of her mouth.

Sally broke the kiss and looking into his onyx eyes said," I can't continue to wait for you while you hold on to the past.  Either let it go or let me go.  You can't have both."

She backed out of his embrace and placed the helmet on her head.  Wufei did the same and got on the bike.  Sally got on behind him, wrapped her hands around his waist and leaned on his back.  The bike roared to life. They rode back to the loft in silence.  Wufei was mulling over what Sally said.  He did have to make a choice.  His future depended on it.

 

~*~*~*~

 

Candle light shadows danced on the walls. Three empty bottles of wine dotted each corner of the table. Another was on its way to the remaining corner.  Two people stared at each other from across the table. Silently challenging each other. Neither backing down from the challenge.  Between them the mother-in-law of all battles.  Using only the best strategies, only one can be the victor.

"Will you do me the honors?" Quatre asked as he held out his hand.

"Certainly..." Jai replied huskily as she cupped his hand with hers.

She pursed her lips and steadily looking into his eyes, gently blew across the contents.  She smiled at him before letting his hand go.  He shook the contents and let them fly.

"Double sixes.  That would put you on Marvin Gardens and with that pretty little hotel you owe me $1200."

He handed her the money. "That's OK I have plenty.  You looked like you need some." Referring to her last four dollars.

"Mr. Winner, by the time this Monopoly game is over, you'll know why I'm the better business 'man'. "

Jai leaned forward, "Now pay attention because I'm only going to show you this once" she said holding up one finger, "and only once" she finished and tapped his nose with said finger.

Quatre chuckled. "Bring it on, sweetness"

Twenty minutes and four bottles of wine later

"Mr. Winner is seems that you have once again landed on Marvin Gardens. That will be another $1200, if you please."

Jai smiled evilly noticing Quatre's lack of funds at the moment.

"Mr. Winner, I believe you need to start liquidating assets in order to satisfy your debits.  Let this be a lesson to you for future dealings in business, it's not how much you have but where you put it."

Quatre being the business' man he is accessed the situation. It didn't look good. If he sold all of his buildings, he still would have to mortgage property.  It was time negotiate. Quatre got up from his seat, walked over to Jai and stood behind her chair.

"We should negotiate." Quatre said as his hand glided up her arms to rest on her shoulders.

Jai shivered slightly under his touch.

"The only thing I'm willing to negotiate is total and complete surrender."

Quatre ran his fingers through her hair and put it over left shoulder. Placing his hands back on her bare shoulders and using his thumbs, he began massaging the base of her neck and shoulders.  Her head lulled forward in response.  Jai was melting under his touch. As much as she fought it, resistance was futile.  Quatre leaned his head down.  She could feel the intoxicating heat of his breath on the back of her neck.

"Whose surrender? Mine or yours?"

Jai jumped up out of her chair.

"I need a tall glass of ice water." She said as she made a B-line to the kitchen.

Jai walked into her newly remodeled kitchen because of the last cooking lesson.  She walked over to the refrigerator, removed the ice tray and water pitcher.  She placed them on the counter and retrieved a glass from the cabinet.  She cracked the ice tray and dropped a few cubes in her glass.  She was about to pour the water when she felt a pair of strong hands on her waist give a gentle squeeze. She spun around only to find herself drowning in an aquamarine sea.

Quatre took a piece of ice from the tray and traced a line from her ear down to her collarbone and continued across her chest.  His lips follow the water trail with light feather kisses. Jai went wild.

The soldier:  What the fuck does he think he's doing.

The Body and Mind: I don't know but what ever it is he's doing it right.

The solider: You have got to put a stop to this.

The Body and Mind: OK

Jai places her hands on his shoulders.

The Body and Mind: Damn. Can you feel that? I didn't know there was a muscular body under that shirt.

The Soldier: You're supposed to be getting rid of him not filling him up.

Quatre smiled.

The Body and Mind: Now that's a good idea.

The soldier: What?! Wait a minute?!

Jai lightly ran her hands up and down his arms.  She wrapped her arms around his back and dragged her nails down to his waist.

"Mmmmm..." a low moan escapes him.

The Soldier:  What. Was. That. Noise?

The Mind and Body:  I think we just made him moan.  It sounded good.

The Soldier: What the hell are you doing? Don't you have any idea where this is going?

The Mind and Body:  I don't care as long as it hurries up and gets there.

The Soldier: Are you nuts?

The Mind and Body:  No I think its called Horny.

The soldier: Shit.

Unknown to Jai, Quatre was listening to the conversation she's having with herself.  Being the master strategist that he is, he begins plotting how to use this to his advantage.  Quatre continued to follow the water trail across the top of her exposed chest and up the other side of her collarbone and neck.

The Soldier:  Now what's he doing now.

The Mind and Body:  He'she'snibbling on my ear.

The Soldier:  Do you realize that your body temp is rising?

Quatre placed his hands on her waist and effortlessly lifted her up and placed her on the island counter top.  His hands moved under her tank top and roamed across her bare skin.  He stood in between her legs and pulled her closer to him.

The Body and Mind:  That's not the only thing rising here.

The Soldier: Whatcha mean?

The Body and Mind: You figure it out.

Quatre stopped kissing her on the neck and looked into her eyes.  Jai was completely lost in his gazed.

The body and Mind:  Wow.  I didn't know his eyes could change colors.  Now they're light green.  I wonder why they did that.

The soldier: Well if you're horny, don't you think he's horny too.  It's lust.

The Body and Mind: No. I can feel it.  It's not lust. It's too intense for that.

The Soldier: Then what is it then?

The Body and Mind: Passion.

The Soldier:  Hey!  Do you feel a draft?

The Body and Mind: Uh huh.

The Soldier:  Since when did my house become drafty?

The Body and Mind: It not the house.

The Soldier:  Then what the hell is it?

The Body and Mind: Our shirt is lying on the floor.

The Soldier:  What the fuck is our shirt doing off our body?

The body and mind: I don't know but if it makes you feel any better, his shirt is on the floor too and let me tell you the view is fascinating.

The Soldier: WHAT!!!

Jai and Quatre took in the sight of each other. She found him magnificent and he found her exquisite.  He walked away momentarily.

The Soldier: "Alright he's gone now here's our chance to jet."

The Body and Mind whining: "But I don't wanna."

The Soldier: "Move it sister!"

Jai was about to get off the counter when Quatre caged her in.

"Going somewhere?" He asked her in a deep tenor voice.

Jai marveled at the sound of his voice.  It was commanding yet soothing.  Quatre's gazed settled on her white lace bra and a wicked grin crossed his face.  Jai was so lost in his presence she didn't notice what he was doing until something slightly chilly smooth across the top of her breasts that were exposed by the bra and a clump landed in the valley between them.

The Soldier: "What the hell is that?"

The Body and Mind: "Chocolate Icing"

The Soldier: "What the hell did he do that for?"

Quatre gave her an answer.  He began licking the icing off slowly making little circles as he went along the icing trail.  Jai bit down on her lip to try and keep control of herself.  He intentional skipped over the valley and continued on his merry way with the other side.  Jai began to get a little woozy.

The Soldier: "Fight it! Fight it! Damn it! We are beginning to tingle in places that shouldn't tingle"

The Body and Mind:  " I don't know how much longer I can hold out. He is entirely too good at this."

Quatre sucked the icing that remained after his through licking off lightly biting as he did it.  Jai held to his shoulders as he continued to work his way along the familiar path. When he was satisfied with his cleaning.  He looked into her eyes.  He'd never seen eyes that intense before. He was pleased with the passion he saw there.  He then plunged his tongue in between the valley between her breasts and wrapped his arms around her to steady her placing the palms of his hands on her upper and lower back.

The Mind and Body / The Soldier: "WHOLLY SHIT!!!"

The sensation he inspired in her body even threw The Soldier off kilter.  Jai threaded her hands through his hair hold him there and he in returned buried his face deeper into her cleavage.  Quatre lost all semblance of control.  He ran his tongue the seam that was created her breasts being held in the bra.  He nipped his way down the lacey bra and took a hold of the pert nipple he found there with his teeth. He bit down and tugged it.

"AHH!" Jai gasped as she pulled him tighter to him and wrapped her legs around his waist.

He obliged her by engulfing as much as he could in his mouth suckling her like a new born babe would its mother, his tongue taking laps at the nipple.  Jai threw her head back and began thrusting her hips.  Quatre let go of her.  He ran his hand through her hair, fisting it and gently pulled on it causing her head to fall back further.  He buried his face in her neck and began sucking and biting like a vampire in desperate need of blood. Jai began to whither, moan and gasp under his wild touch. She dug her nails into his shoulders.  Quatre was a volcano and Jai was the hot lava.  With every explosion he set off in her, the greater the surge of heat and passion he generated in her.  Her legs tighten around him.  She had never experienced a need so great in her life.  His mouth left her neck and came down on hers in a wild and passion filled kiss.  The depth of the kiss only intensified as her empathic abilities became focused on Quatre, feeding off his passion and adding it to hers.

The Body and Mind: "duhduhduhduh"

The Soldier: "Can't...form...one...coherent...thought...too...much...too...much.  OH... OH ...D...DDAMN!"

Without breaking the kiss Quatre picked Jai up off of the counter. Hopped on the counter himself and proceeded to lie her down on it. As he lay on top of her, he began to run his hands up and down her thighs occasionally giving a slight squeeze.

As soon as Jai noticed the hard surface beneath her whole demeanor changed. She began shoving at Quatre.  Quatre sensed the change in her.  He stopped kissing her and looked at her.  Her eyes were unfocused and distant.  Something was drastically wrong.  She went from Desert hot to Artic cold in a matter of seconds. He also sensed fear and rage.

"Not again, Grant!"  She shouted as she punched Quatre square in his jaw sending tumbling to the floor.

Quatre stared at her dumbfounded as he held his aching jaw.

"WHO THE HELL IS GRANT?!"