Disclaimer: as much I would love to own gundam wing or dreaming of you, I don't, so dun sue me gundam and its characters belong to sunshine productions and to the Quintanilla I am in no way taking the song dreaming of you. Mind you Lakenheath and Mildenhall Air force base do exist in England. I specially thank Jess for her help in making this fic. Its a long fic I had to span the song!

 

Dreaming of You: Never Accept Any Form Of Fate song fic

Location: Earth, Peacecraft Mansion, Lakenheath, Mildenhall, England.
Date: Later Spring, early summer. February 21 AC197

 

Relena lay awake in her bed thinking about the days' meetings and conferences. Somehow or another her thoughts trailed back to Heero. It had been month and twenty-one days after the MarieMaia rebellion. Relena felt somewhat relieved the fighting once again stopped, but she new the peace you would soon be shattered. Her thoughts then trailed once again to Heero.

 

-Late at night when all the world is sleeping,
I stay up and think of you-

 

She slowly looked to her window, and gazed out. "I wonder." she pondered. "what he's been up to lately". She seemed to space out and day dream about them. Slow dancing on a balcony filled with budding roses, lighted only by moonlight and starlight. Suddenly her day dream was interrupted by a knock at her door. "Miss Relena, you should be getting to bed." Estella said. "Thank you Estella" Relena said with a smile. 'Why, me?' Relena asked herself. 'I just wanted to day dream for ten minutes its not fair'. Estella was the new a new house cleaner for the Peacecraft mansion. As Estella exited Relena's room she slightly smiled with an unusual look in her azure blue eyes. Relena then turned back towards her window after her rude interruption.

 

-And I wish on a star that somewhere
You are thinking of me too..-

 

After fifteen minutes of blankly staring out the window, she rolled out of her bed. She proceeded to her closet and opened its furnished doors. As she opened them, her eyes focused on one object. An object of breath-taking imagines. Her gown, newly bought and simply elegant, and truly a magnificent display in all ways. The gown, its only purpose to serve as an eye catcher for a certain gundam pilot, was purchased for an up coming costume ball or masquerade in her honor as well as the gundam pilots. The gown was body length, stretching from the shoulders to the covering of feet. Slim and body tight, when Relena tried it on she swore she couldn't breath. Satin white with luscious gold accents caressing, and cascading from the waist down, that of celestial finery.

The front view consisted of a V shaped slightly exposing cleavage with a starburst design, with embroidery of a metallic gold thread. The back of the gown was back less for various reasons. For catching the eye of a certain someone and for her glorious angel wings. Relena took the gown from the closet and slowly walked over to her mirror. She put the dress in front of her, admiring herself in the mirror. "I can't wait till the ball," she said with a hopeful look in her eyes. "the only problem, is the fact its two months and twenty-two days away." She said softly. Her eyes then trailed back to closet where the shoes to the dress laid. As magnificent as the its counterpart, the dress, they where satin white with gold embroidery designs. She slowly sighed as she once again, looked at herself in the mirror. She proceeded back to the closet to put the gown back to its hangar. Slowly and thoughtfully she closed the hickory wooden doors, and retreated back to her bed.

 

-'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
'Til tomorrow I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me-

 

The next day was a meeting of the gundam pilots for the banquet. Unfortunately, Relena was called away for a meeting at the L2 colony. The meeting had just recently called, early that morning, to be exact. "I bet they set this meeting up" Relena sneered to herself on the shuttle ride to the colony. "Heero, please wait for my return.." she said to herself.

 

-Wonder if you ever see me
And I wonder if you know I'm there-

 

When she finally returned no one was present. All was sound and unusually quiet. She glanced around and started to walk quietly to every room. Noticing no one was to be found she wondered.

"What the hell?" she said to herself.

"Hello Miss. Relena" a voice came from the darkness.

"Estella," Relena replied to the shadow coming from the darkness. "Estella, where is everyone?" she asked.

"You shouldn't worry your little head with such garbage" Estella sneered.

"Estella are you.. feeling all right?"

"Never better, Miss Relena" she said with a disturbed smile across her face

Estella proceeded to Relena in an awkward way.

"I'll never forget nor forgive you for what you've done to our organization.." Estella continued.

Relena's eyes suddenly widened. "Estella?" she said in shock.

"You and your annoying people destroyed the MarieMaia Organization and you shall pay dearly for that" she said in a mono tone voice. "You'll pay with your life.." she finished while narrowing her eyes at Relena.

Relena was now in full fledge shock as she slowly moved backwards towards a elegantly designed wall. Suddenly to dark shadows appeared next to her. "MISS ESTELLA, I DEMAND YOU TO STOP THIS NONSENSE AT ONCE!" Relena screamed while jumping after Estella. Estella simply moved to the side while Relena hit the floor, sliding into the staircase. The two men then picked up the body and followed Estella out to waiting van.

 

 

~*~*Two Hours later*~*~

 

As Milliardo and Noin approached the mansion they couldn't help but have an eerie feeling. In the limo with them were Duo and Heero, who were only coming to see the designs for the ball. As Noin entered she saw small streaks of blood on the floor where Relena had fallen.

"Oh my god, Zechs where's Relena??"

"What do you mean?, she should be here!" Zechs replied.

"Huh?" Heero pronounced in a worried tone.

"Heero you sound worried" Duo said sarcastically.

"Hn, shut up Maxwell"

"Don't get touchie Heero, don't show any sign of emotion now, even though Relena could be dead right now" Duo teasingly said. Heero then turned around and walked back to Duo.

"What did you say?" giving Duo the classical death glare.

"Nothing important" he replied smiling.

"Hn"

They continued searching the mansion for Relena but she was nowhere to be found.

"This can't be good"

"What about the ball?"

"That's not for another few months"

"But still.. what about the meeting?"

"Something will come up.."

In a blur everything was said at once. Heero, who chose to stay out of the conversation, blankly stared out a window in somewhat deep thought.

 

-If you looked in my eyes would you see what's inside? Would you even care?-

 

Relena was rudely awakened by the hintings of the cold air around her. She slowly looked from the cold gray flooring to the torturous iron bars in front of her. As soon as it hit her, that the fact she was imprisoned, she clumsily came to her feet and dizzily went to the front of the cell. To the left of the cell was Estella, her eyes gleaming with cruelty as she toyed with the keys to Relena's cell.

"So, Miss Relena" Estella said with a teasing voice. ".What do you plan to do now?"

Relena had a fire within her eyes as she did her best impression of Heero's dead glare.

"Your just as pathetic as that so called gundam pilot, with that ignorant glare."

Relena simply flicked Estella off as she turned in silence back to the bed in the small cubicle.

"Tsk, tsk Miss Relena, that's not very becoming of a Vise Foreign Minister"

Relena replied with a rasp in her voice, "Does it look like I give a damn?"

"You should," Estella said threatening a gun in the cell.

Relena stood and walked over to the bars and looked down the barrel. "Do you honestly think, that I am to be afraid of death? After the war? After the MarieMaia incid."

"Don't speak of that name in my presence!" Estella demanded as she pointed the gun down the hallway, shooting a blank wall.

Relena merely rolled her eyes. "Oh my god, will you shut up, she's still alive. I suggest you let me out and I'll take you to a nice mental institution. Complete with whatever color straight jacket and padded walls. And I'll even ask MarieMaia to come and visit you. Sound nice?"

"Really?!" Estella then shook her head. "No it doesn't.." Estella then left Relena in her cubicle of hell.

Relena gazed out towards the heavens and thoughts of Heero and the custom ball. What would she do? How would she get out? She calmed herself and thought that a situation would present itself, or so she hoped.

 

-I just wanna hold you close-

 

Heero suddenly awoke in the middle of the night from what seemed a nightmare. His mind raced as he thought of where Relena could possibly be, but came up blank minded. His eyes slowly turned to his window then to his door as he laid back down. His mind still wandered as he fell into a deep sleep, even his dreams were corrupted with ideas of where she could possibly be.

 

-But so far
All I have are dreams of you
So I wait for the day and the courage to say
How much I love you.-

 

 

 

Date: April 23

 

Relena laid on her ragged bed with her head hanging over the edge as she stared blankly at the iron bars. She still on the outside remained calm but inside she constantly thought plans over and over finding faults in all.

Plans that would insure her victory from her solid prison and grant her freedom. She thought of a more direct way would possibly do better than a fancy plan involving to much work. She still remained the same as on the outside, her facial features, but the inside was disturbed. This small cell was the one thing keeping her from the rest of the world. Estella would once and awhile show her the headlines concerning her and her absence. Other than that she had no other connection with the outside world.

"I'm losing my sanity..." She said hugging herself in a small corner of her room. 'But wait, did I ever have my sanity? I did. I know it, but I can't remember when' she thought to herself. She cursed herself for not remember.

 

 

-I'll be dreaming of you tonight 'Til tomorrow I'll be holding you tight-

 

 

Relena fell into a deep spell of slumbering dreams. She was in the park, on top of a hill, gazing at the beautiful fields of flowers and endless beauty of it all. Suddenly the scenery changed, to a tropical paradise, a utopia. A cool crisp sea breeze played with her hair as she stood looking over the ocean. She dived into the refreshing waters, down to the elegant corals and exquisite tropical fish. She returned to the island, and walked along its endless beaches. She retreated to a Hawaiian beach house complete with bed, refrigerator, television set, bar, pool and all the necessities.

She was dressed in a summer dress consisting of solid sky blue color with exotic flowers of varied colors printed on it. She stood looking out to the sea, watching the sunset.

"My utopia is about to end, and I'll wake up in that horrible cell with that bitch Estella constantly nagging me again" she said with a sigh. Suddenly she saw a dark figure over the beach, its shirt lightly swaying in the breeze. Its two eyes coldly watched her as its unruly hair danced across its face. Relena gasped as she stared right back at it. A gun slowly appeared in front of her as she heard a voice in her head

"Don't let go of your utopia, never let go of dreams, never lose hope". Relena's eyes widened as she stared at the figure.

"Who are you?! I need to know" she demanded of the shadow.

"You'll know soon enough" the voice replied. "...Take the gun, and use it as a key to your freedom"

"As a form of assassination? Are you joking?!"

"...How do you plan to escape then, you have no plan that has no flaws, and is close to perfection."

"I refuse to use force and violence to get out!"

The figures eyes glowed immensely as a shadowed had extended towards Relena. The blackened hand reached and grasped Relena's neck as it slowly tightened around her.

"You will do as told unless you plan to die here and now" Tears slowly welled in Relena's eyes as she gasped for air. "Why...do you care so much of my ...life" she was able to choke out. The figures' eyes eased as the blank hand disappeared.

"...I....I wish I could say why...." as it put its hands in its pockets. Relena stared as she held her neck. Relena had a feeling of who it was.

"....Don't act hastily, I will come to you when the time is right...."

"What? Why?"

"....It would be more effective that way"

"You're scary, more less disturbed" Relena sarcastically remarked. The figures eyes widened as if surprised. It then turned and walked down the beach. Relena ran after it but as soon as she turned round the palm trees it had vanished. "Odd, yet very familiar" she said as she shrugged to herself.

 

-And there's nowhere else in the world that I'd rather be Than here in my room, dreaming about you and me-

 

 

Relena was rudely awakened by Estella as she threw Relena's dinner in her cell. Estella had a smirk on her face as she watched Relena in her cell. Estella left after two minutes of staring. Relena then looked around her confounded space, when she suddenly noticed something gleaming under her so-called bed. She reached under and pulled it from the dust and dirt. It was the gun given to her by that shadow person, but it was empty. 'Damnit' she said to herself as she almost threw the gun behind her. 'Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait" she said. Unbeknownst to her Estella had walked back to her cell.

"Wait for what, Miss Relena?"

"Your death..."

Estella the broke out into a hysterical laugh as she walked back out locking the door behind her. Relena muttered under her breath as she turned her attention back to the gun in hand.

 

-I can't stop dreaming of you-

 

Headlines continued to produce shocking headlines to the whereabouts of Relena. Although none knew exactly where her whereabouts were. Zechs had search parties out and Noin and a few of the gundam pilots headed the teams. Heero although he missed her, showed no effort to help or show any concern for that matter. Duo, who had watched Heero's reaction over the whole ordeal, was shocked when he had asked him if he was worried about Relena. Heero merely replied 'no' without the slightest bit of doubting himself. Heero told Duo that he knew for a fact she was all right. Duo was surprised by Heero's response but did think much of it.

 

-I can't stop dreaming-

 

Weeks past and time grew shorter with the on coming masquerade. The search parties would keep up their search till the day of the ball. Relena sent most of her sleeping and returning to her utopia waiting for that silhouette to reappear. She feared that it would be too late for the ball.

 

 

 

Date: May 13 - two days away from the Masquerade

Status: early morning

 

Relena was panicking, only two days left and she was still at a loss of what to do. She had forgotten about the figured person and the gun had been stashed away. She didn't know what to do.

"Miss Relena, what's wrong, you seem worried and anxious.." Estella said with a teasing grin on her face. Relena buried her head in her arms and replied "Shut up, I don't wish to hear your nagging today."

"Tsk, tsk Miss Relena!" she said seemly sarcastically shocked. Relena's response to Estella's reply was a simple flick of her middle finger. Estella frowned at this action.

"Well, Miss Relena, since you put it that way I had previously chose not to tell you this but the night of the ball you are to die. Since seeing you are not suffering as much as you were.." she said with a demonic smile upon her face. Relena was petrified at this announcement. Her eyes widened with tears as she stared blankly as Estella. Suddenly, she remembered the gun under her bed, and jumped over to the bedside. She was struck by the thought, that the gun wasn't loaded. Tears stared to well in her eyes again.

"Now, now Miss Relena, we'll let you out at six PM that day and let you wander, of course with guards watching you. Any attempts to escape during that time will be impossible."

"Why at four? Why not when the ball starts, at eight?

"Would you prefer not to go out at all?"

A voice suddenly sounded in her head

"...You have to go outside that day."

"Why? I want to know why?" Relena said to the voice within her head.

".Just do it!! Everything depends on it!!" the voice replied angrily at her.

"All right Estella, I'll go outside that night as my last request."

"Oh but Miss Relena, you didn't request it, I did it for you"

"What do you mean?!"

"I requested it for you so that the firing squad could get a practice before we go to the masquerade."

"WHAT?!?! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!"

"I can be and I am, I'll assassinate all those people myself and personally kill all those damn gundam pilots."

"You can't assassinate them!"

"No weapons are allowed into the dance hall Miss Relena, they all will be unarmed."

"God damn you!"

"Such foul language Miss Relena, go wash your mouth out."

"So, your planning to have me killed by a firing squad, then go and terminate the festivities at the masquerade?"

"Precisely" Estella grinned with pleasure.

 

-I can't stop dreaming of you-

 

Relena ran to her bed as Estella laughed at her while leaving Relena in her depressed state. Relena cried herself to sleep. She dreamed for the first time since that figure appeared in her dreams. She was in her beach house in the middle of the night. Within her dream she even pondered the thought of dying in front of a firing squad. She suddenly took notice of a gleaming light towards the front the shack. She peered out the window, as she noticed it was the silhouette who had returned. She ran out and instantly punched it. "You bastard! Because of you I'm going to be shot to death!" she screamed as tears coursed down her silken skin. The figure wiped her tears away as it explained to her.

"..Your not going to die if you do as I say.."

"What?"

The figure held out a hand containing unused bullets. Relena acknowledged him by looking at his hand then back to his face, which she couldn't make out. She assumed it was Heero but she still had her doubts.

"Where's the gun?" it asked her.

"Under my bed" she said coldly.

"...Hold the shells till you return to your room, then late at night load the gun in a dark corner of your room."

"When you go out that night take the gun with you, loaded and ready. There will exactly five security guards and Estella. Take a watch with you.." it was cut off by Relena.

"I don't have a watch" she said quietly, while looking down. The figure glanced at her slowly pulling her chin up.

"Then I'll be with you helping you"

"Thank you..."

"I will be with you only by mind to coach you, mind you to listen closely for one mistake could cost you your life."

"I understand" she replied as if ready to carry out her orders that very minute.

 

 

Date: May 15 - the day of the Masquerade -'insert scary background music'-

Status: Mid-Afternoon 13:36:14

 

 

Relena was silent the entire day taking notice of no one who called upon her. When Estella came to remind her of her up coming death, Relena simply ignored. For she couldn't hear Estella's badgering she was too lost in thought of the next days events. In her mind she ran over what she had to do, but she doubted her abilities, and constantly second-guessed herself. Her mind jumped a bridge of, 'what would happen if I do get out? Would I go to the custom ball, would I get there in time?' Her mind raced, she'd have to get her hair done, have her wings put on properly, get into her dress, put her face on, then get there on time. What style did she want her hair done in? Were her angel wings even done yet? She started panicking all over again, when suddenly Estella walked in.

"Hello Miss Relena, I am here to tell you, you have exactly five hours, twenty minutes, and forty seconds as of one thirty-six, forty seconds, to live." Relena was in trance as she stared blankly at a brick wall.

"Miss Relena, do you understand?"

"Shut up Estella"

"How rude, not matter, you'll die today anywise." Estella replied with a smirk of satisfaction, as she left.

"Not before you Estella" Relena muttered to herself.

 

 

Relena spent the rest of the day thinking, thinking about the assassinations Estella planned, her own execution, the masquerade, Noin and her brother, the gundam pilots, Heero, the figure, her utopia, and her long awaited freedom. She wondered if her time in this cubicle of hell has made her lose her sanity. She continued to wonder, as she slowly fell into a light sleep. In her dreams she found herself floating in an empty void of space. The walls, if possibly called, looked of absurd and disturbing scenes of past battles. Death and destruction played scenes all around her. Relena gawked in au, and couldn't bare to see and more. Her pacifist ways and ideals were getting in her way of freedom, as she couldn't shake her old life from her. Relena suddenly jumped from her sleep as scarily stared around trembling with fear.

"Uh Miss, you don't look well" Relena quickly turned to see a young guard with his face covered in a black material.

"It's nothing, I just had a bad dream" she coughed out.

"Are you sure?" the guard asked in a meek voice.

"Yes, I'm positive..."

"Then mind you to be ready in two hours..." he said with a stronger voice.

"Ex...excuse me?"

"Your should be loaded by now" Relena was petrified as she didn't know what to say.

"Uh."

"I'll let you be then, and on my way, 'jousan" he said as he turned and walked for the exit, his long braid protruding from the material. Relena smiled to herself as she watched him.

"If ya need me during your outing session just call" he said as he left the area waving his hand slightly.

As he walked out of the imprisonment he muttered under his breath "I could kill Heero for making me do this, I wanna go to the ball and flirt with all the hot girls there, but no I have to help get to back home and help her get to the ball safely." He started making faces to himself as if trying to mimic Heero's nagging him. He walked by the last pair of guards outside the fortress. He smiled and waved to them and said "Hey guys, having fun? Looks like! Dun keep up the good work!" He ran outside the barrier walls and hid in the bushes just near the site where Relena was to executed, just in case she needed him.

"Why couldn't Heero do this? He's the one with the obsession not me" he said as he sighed to himself.

 

 

 

 

Date: May 15 - the day of the masquerade Status: 5:57:34

 

 

-Late at night when all the world
Is sleeping-

 

Relena was being pulled to the courtyard for her long renounced death. Unbeknownst to the guards and Estella, Relena's gun was tired to her left leg for easy drawing. Upon reaching the death-yard Relena took in a deep breath of fresh air as she gazed at the trees and flowers. She had forgotten what the blue sky looked of and the warmth of the sun on her paled skin.

Duo was watching from the bushes as he fidgeted with a branch in his other hand. A low breeze blew by slightly exposing the gun tied to her leg.

Duo stared, he didn't think she'd be able to pull this one off.

"Heh, all right 'jousan!, but can you pull it off before the firing squad comes"

"So, Miss Relena, this day has finally come, I have waited every moment of every damn day to see you like this. So, do you want a blindfold?"

"Don't need one" Relena said with a smile upon her death glare.

"Yea know what, I don't think I want the firing squad to kill you"

"Well why not?" Relena asked questionably.

"...because I want to see you fall at the hands of me.."

Relena smirked as she shrugged. "Oh well I guess that's fine," she paused momentary then finished with a smile "yes its quite all right."

Estella narrowed her eyes to Relena as one of the guards handed her a gun. Relena was held down by two other guards. The one that gave Estella her weapon and two others watched intently as deadly aim was taken upon Relena.

 

 

-I stay up and think of you.-

 

 

 

"....I suggest you take your gun out" Relena, suddenly shocked at the entrance of the voice sarcastically replied "And how do you propose I do so?"

"One swift kick, or grab twist and pull" the voice said wearily, as it was not as delighted to hear such a thing.

"What? You mean...?"

The voice deeply swallowed, "Uh, yeah"

"God you are sick...."

"Now Relena, or are you planning to die?!"

"Oh yeah, gotcha" Relena turned to the guards and grew a pale green color.

'Well, uh.. I guess I'll do um.. both' Relena closed her eyes as she turned to the guard at her right. With one swift and quick kick, she put all her possible strength into it, the guard fell silent to the ground holding himself. The other guard looked to his partner as he strained on the ground. Relena stared at the other guard.

"Pleassssse forgive me!" she yelled as she grabbed his swollen member, twisted, and gave a final pull. Relena watched the guard fall to the ground in pain. Relena herself, was totally disgusted as she reached for her gun. The two guards already on the ground, would be there for awhile. She found herself surrounded by the last three guards.

"The one to you back right, hit him first" the voice sounded.

"Right...." Relena then whirled around and barely taking any aim shot the guard in the right lung.

"Eh...I don't think I can do this" she said to herself.

"Now the one on your left...."

"All right..."

"NO your other left!!"

"What?!" Relena found herself in a situation where she couldn't get out of.

Before she could shoot anyone she, a guard with dark hair grabbed her arm containing the gun.

"Oh no...." she said as the other pulled a gun to her head.

"I think I should help her now, she's had enough fun already." The braided baka from the bushes, leaped and climbed the wall. He then jumped from the top of the fence. Suddenly an abrupt firing sound rang through Relena's head as she fell to the ground. Her body shocked from all aspects, when suddenly she realized someone was on top of her.

 

 

-And I still can't believe.-

 

 

"Duo?!?!" Relena shouted into the braided pilots ear.

"I can hear you," he winced.

"I'll get rid of them, you can have fun with that hot babe over there" he said while pointing and waving to Estella.

 

 

-That you can up to me and said.-

 

 

Duo pulled his gun as he dodged the guards punch. He put the barrel into the guard's stomach and fired as he turned to the other and kicked him in the throat. He then turned to the back of the last guard standing as he shot him.

"I must applaud your efforts Miss Relena, but your attempts have been a waste of TI..."

"Shut up Miss Estella...." Relena said disgusted as she watched Estella's body fall dead to the ground.

"All right 'jousan!"

"Let's go Duo"

"..Well done Relena. I'll be awaiting you, my love, at the masquerade" the voice slowly tapered off distantly in her head.

 

 

-I love you
I love you too-

 

 

 

Date: May 15 - the day of the masquerade Status: 8:15:36

Location: outside of the Mildenhall base, near by medieval castle

 

 

A black limo pulled up to the gates of the old time worn castle. As it slowly pulled to the iron gates, sounds of the masquerade where heard. The deafening sound of the orchestra was loud yet soothing to the soul. A satin white shoe with golden embroidery quickly stepped from the limo, followed by another as they quickly raced to the main attraction.

Relena quickly ran down the golden carpet as she heard the announcer's voice over the loud speaker.

"We are here, this very night to honor the former Gundam Pilots for their aid in the war to end all wars!" A large cheer was formed from large the crowd as the announcer turned to the pilots.

"We regret to inform all...."

Relena continued running as fast as possible, and slowly climbed the stairs leading to a platform behind the crowds eyes. Her gentle angel wings slightly swayed, silver colored tinted with a gold flair. Her eyes widened at the sight of all the beautiful costumes that adored the scenery. Her eyes quickly scanned the area, suddenly settling on the front stage. She looked to all the gundam pilots one by one, as they stared in shock. She stopped on the pilot with unruly hair, as her gazed softened.

 

 

-I'll be dreaming with you tonight..-

 

"....that Miss Relena Peacecraft" Heero stopped the announcer with a hand to the shoulder, as he stared in awe at the sight upon the platform.

"Relena..." Duo muttered under his breath. 'What took you so damn long?' he thought to himself with disgust.

"....is apparently not dead" the announcer muttered slowly into the microphone. The crowd slowly turned to see a vision that could not be described any other way, but as simply beautiful.

 

 

-'Til tomorrow and for all of my life.. -

 

 

The crowd was shocked at this sight, two months and some odd days of no news, then suddenly she appears from nowhere. Heero made his way off the front stage and made his way to the platform she was standing on. The remaining gundam pilots stared as Heero approached her. Relena stared at him, then suddenly collapsed into his arms.

"Its all right, your safe now, I'm proud of you Relena.." he whispered into her ear.

"You, you were that shadow...." Heero merely smiled at her response. The crowd blankly stared at the two in each others arms as a alone watcher from the front stage began clapping, and stood from his chair. The crowd then quickly glanced to see who interrupted the silence to see it was the blonde pilot. As one they started to clap and applauded Relena's return.

 

-And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be..-

 

 

Heero took her hand as he motioned to Trowa, who motioned to the orchestra. They stopped in the middle of the floor and stared at each other. The orchestra slowly started as Heero placed a hand at her side, and taking her hand in his.

 

-Than here in my room..-

 

Relena closed her eyes as the began slow dancing. Never ever wanting the moment to end.

 

-Dreaming with you endlessly.-

 

Ok I decided to do this as like a song thing with 3 movements. I'm in writers block plus I got a lot of school work coming at me. Like I said my first fic, dun kill me because it sucks.

If you have any comments, questions, ::cough:: flames feel free to e-mail me.

 

Yours truely Monica Angel

e-mail address= wingedangel11364@aol.com