Disclaimer: Yada, yada, Gundam Wing, blah, blah, isn't mine and so on and so forth. Also, the titles of both parts are not mine. I got them from the songs of Smashing Pumpkin (Batman soundtrack I think). Oops, I almost forgot, the song "Angel of mine" is by Monica.

AU. Vampires. Gory. Evil. Love story (Yikes! Love stories are really gory and evil). For comments, suggestions, flames or reviews, you can email me at raizenheero@aol.com.


Eternally
by Neesah


Part 2: The end is the beginning is the end



Dorothy kept looking over her shoulder as she continued on her way to the movie theatre. She can't shrug off the feeling that she's being watched. Or followed for that matter. She then smiled when she saw Catherine, Hilde and Sally standing in front of the theatre, waiting for her.

"Hi," she greeted. "Am I late?"

"Nope. Relena's not here yet," Hilde said.

Dorothy raised an eyebrow. Catherine saw her reaction and chuckled. "Yeah. I reacted the same way. Miss I'm-always-punctual finally became late."

Hilde then nudged Sally. "Hey, why so quiet? And why are you scanning the crowd?"

"Looking for someone in particular?" Cathy teased.

"No. It's just that I have this strange feeling that I'm being watched," Sally answered.

"You too? I've been feeling that way for a month now," Dorothy told them.

Hilde and Catherine looked at each other. "Well, Cathy and I also felt like we're being stalked."

"I know what you mean. It's like everywhere I go there's this presence hovering around me. I started having this weird feeling when I bumped into this Chinese guy. He kept on staring at me and when I told him my name, he ran off."

"Oooh, a guy. Is he cute?" Cathy asked.

Sally blushed. "Kinda."

"Whoa. Sally having a prospect. Now, that's strange," Dorothy commented.

"Hey guys. Sorry I'm late," Relena said, out of breath. "What did I miss?"

"Not much. We're just discussing this queer feeling we've been having for the past month," Hilde told her.

"What queer feeling?"

"Like we're being stalked," Cathy answered.

"Really? Maybe you just have secret admirers," Relena teased.

"Sally surely has one. But the rest of us? I doubt it," Dorothy said.

"And why were you late, by the way?" Sally inquired.

Relena grinned sheepishly. "I bumped into an acquaintance earlier and he offered to buy me coffee."

"He? As in a guy?" Hilde asked. "Now I'm certain that strange things are really happening," she chided.

"I agree. First, Sally's cute Chinese guy. Then Relena Peacecraft, future nun and the next Mother Theresa was late for the first time because she went out in a date," Dorothy told them.

"So, does this acquaintance of yours have a name? He must be pretty special for convincing you to go get coffee with him," Cathy said.

Relena blushed. "His name is Heero Yuy. He's nice. I don't know why I'm so at ease with him. I just met him a month ago when we shared a table at the coffeehouse."

"Now that you've found someone you like, are you still planning to enter the convent?" Sally inquired.

"I don't know. I'm not sure anymore. Maybe I should just take it one day at a time."

Hilde looked at her watch. "We better get in. The movie will start in 10 minutes."

"Ok," came the chorus of replies as the five friends made a beeline toward the ticket booth.


A few meters awayÖ

Duo grinned at Wufei. "Hey Chinese boy. You're kinda cute."

"Shut up, Maxwell," Wufei grumbled. "I can't believe it. They're talking about us."

"They've always talked about us, remember?"

"That's not what Wufei meant, Duo. He's referring to the fact that they can feel us watching them. And to the best of my knowledge, this is the first time that happened," Quatre informed him.

"Maybe it's a sign. Maybe this time the curse wont take effect. Curses can be broken, you know. Maybe finally, we can get close to them and date them or just be friends with them without them going insane," Duo hopefully said.

"I don't know. As much as I like to spend even a short time with Dorothy in this lifetime, I don't want to undergo the torment of seeing her kill herself because of me all over again," Quatre said sadly.

"But what else do we have to lose? They'll die either way, without them knowing us or after they started to care for us. I know that this is so selfish of me but I'm willing to pay the price of being hurt, of having to lose her again, in order to get near Sally just this once," Wufei told them.

Quatre's emotions were in complete agreement with Wufei, but his logic is telling him that it's not a good idea. "What do you think, Trowa?"

Trowa continued to stare at the girls as they got their tickets and went inside the theatre. "Wufei is right. I'm getting tired of watching Cathy from afar. Maybe even for a short moment, I can hear her laugh or say my name out loud. I'm willing to risk everything for that. We've lost them before, maybe we can handle losing them again."

"So that settles it. It'll be nice to hold Hilde in my arms once more." Duo said.

Quatre smiled at the thought. Then suddenly, something popped in his head. "Don't you think it's strange that this time, Relena is with them?"

"You're right. This is the first time Relena was reborn. And in the same clan too. She's still a witch, I can feel her power," Wufei remarked.

"And this is also the first time that they're all friends. It's like history is repeating, reenacting the time when we were all still human, 900 years ago," Trowa stated.

"So if Relena's here, and she said that she's been with Heero a while ago, Heero must be around here somewhere," Duo told them.

"That's for sure. But even how hard I try, I can't seem to sense his presence," Quatre said.

"No use looking for him if he doesn't want to be found," said Trowa.

"But having Relena here poses a problem. Aside from the prophecy, she has the ability to discern our true identities," Wufei informed them.

"We just have to be extra careful in hiding our powers from her. If Heero can do it, so can we," Duo said.

"But just to be at the safe side, we'll introduce ourselves to them when Relena is not around," Quatre suggested.

The other three nodded. Thinking private thoughts, Duo, Quatre, Trowa and Wufei flew away, smiles adorning their faces.

Unbeknownst to them, Prussian blue eyes watched them took flight. "So, you decided to live for the moment, willing to risk both yourselves and your girls getting hurt. Not a bad idea. 900 years is far too long for someone to be alone. Even for me."


*********************


Quatre handed the lady his payment as she handed him the bouquet. "Thanks," he said, smiling. He then went inside the car he rented for their date and told the driver the address of Dorothy's apartment. He smiled as he thought of the events that transpired this past 8 months. They finally had the chance to introduce themselves when they 'accidentally' bumped into the 4 girls one evening. They immediately hit it off. They decided to eat dinner together then go to a movie afterwards. On the way to the theatre, they ran into Heero and Relena who were headed in the same direction. A series of group dates followed that night. Then five months ago, they decided to go on dates separately, wanting to get to know each other more intimately. And as of this moment, Quatre is happy to say that everything is going smoothly. They are all a couple now, and they are practically going out everynight. Speaking of going out, he knew that while he's on his way to Dorothy's apartment, Trowa is on his way to Catherine's house so they could go ballroom dancing. Wufei is with Sally having a private picnic near the beach and Duo and Hilde are in a comedy club. As for Heero and Relena, they're cooking dinner at Relena's place.

There are some minor problems though. They had to come up with the perfect alibi why they can't see them during the day. Also, they have to kill everynight, oftentimes more than once so that they'll look and feel human. Hunting everynight is not that new to them, the problem is that they have to hunt earlier and in different places so not to arouse suspicions from anyone. But aside from that, everything is turning out perfect. The curse is still at the back of their minds though, gnawing at them everytime. But eight months had passed since their first meeting and nothing has happened. Usually, after two months tops of their meeting, the curse will be set in motion. Maybe Duo is right, Quatre said to himself. Maybe the curse is finally broken.

He felt the car stop in front of Dorothy's apartment. He went out and rang the doorbell. His heart leaped up when he saw Dorothy opened the door. She's wearing a simple, black dress held in place by a delicate string around her neck. Her shoulders are bare, as well as her back. The black sheath clung to her body like second skin, reaching down to her ankles. Recovering from the sight of her, Quatre smiled and asked, "Are you ready for dinner, Mademoiselle?"

Dorothy gave him a warm smile. " So, you're taking me to a French restaurant huh?"

Quatre offered an arm. "Let's go my Lady. Your chariot awaits."

Dorothy giggled and took his arm. She gasped when she saw her 'chariot'. It's a silver limousine. She looked at Quatre and saw his eyes shining with love for her. Quatre bent down to brush her lips with a sweet kiss before helping her inside. The car then sped away.



Relena sneaked a glance at Heero as he helped her clear the table and load the dishwasher. She never felt this at ease with anyone before. It surely feels like they've known each other all their lives. The song from the radio echoed in the air.

When I first saw you I already knew
There was something inside you
Something I thought that I would never find
Angel of mine.


Heero took her hand and led her to the living room. He wrapped his arms around her waist while Relena clasped her hands around his neck. They swayed to the music, his eyes staring intently at her, penetrating her soul.

I looked at you looking at me
Now I know why they say the best things are free
I'm gonna love you boy you are so fine
Angel of mine


He twirled her suddenly. Startled, Relena felt dizzy. Regaining composure, she playfully slapped his shoulders. Heero just smiled at her.

How you changed my world you'll never know
I'm different now you helped me grow


He pulled her closer, burying his face on her glorious hair. She pressed her cheeks against his chest. They continued dancing.

You came into my life sent from above
When I lost hope you showed me love
I'm checking for you boy you're right on time
Angel of mine


Heero looked down at her. Relena studied his face lovingly. My angel, she said to herself. As if reading her thoughts, Heero's eyes lit up, his lips curling into an amused smile. Then, the expression in his eyes was replaced with love and longing as he leaned down and brushed her lips with his own. He savored her mouth slowly at first, then with increasing passion. Lost to the sensation, Relena closed her eyes.

She felt herself drowning as images flooded her mind. She saw a man biting Heero's neck, afterwards Heero plunged his fangs on the man's neck. Then he saw Heero biting the necks of his friends. The scene changed. She saw Heero standing in front of her.

"We can't work this out. You're a white witch. You're good. I'm a vampire. I'm evil. How in the world can we be together?"

"I wouldn't consider it eternal damnation if we're together. It's ok with me. I'm willingly yours, Heero. Make me into a vampire."

"You're the Angel of Light Tristram is referring to. Our love and our desire to be together will make the prophecy come true. At present, there's an equilibrium between Good and Evil in the world. Making you into a vampire will tilt the balance, making evil overpower good. Do you want that to happen?"

"I agree with you, Heero. We shouldn't be thinking only of our selves. It would be for the best if we break off the engagement and forget about each other."

The scene changed again. She's lying in her bed, deathly pale and weak. Heero is holding her hand, his beautiful face peering at her with anguish.

"I'm sorry, Relena. I never meant for this to happen."

"Ssh, it's ok, Heero. It's not your fault. Fate has been cruel to us. I told you that even if I try I couldn't forget you, right? This just proved my point. I rather die than live without you. And maybe this is what it should be. With my death, the prophecy dies with me."

Relena abruptly pulled away from the kiss, her eyes wide with the sudden realization. "I wish that we could be together again," she whispered. She looked at Heero. "I wished for us to see each other again."

Heero stared at her sadly as he turned around and started walking towards the door. Relena rushed up to him.

"Wait! Where are you going? Why are you turning away from me?"

With his back still turned, Heero answered, "I've been selfish. I should have just let you live your life in peace. I shouldn't have shown myself to you. But I missed you, Relena. And against my better judgment, I acted on my emotions, never thinking of the consequences. I only wanted to hold you once again, even only for a short while. Now I know that I made a mistake. In satisfying my longing, I have ruined your life by making you remember."

Relena stepped closer. "You haven't ruined my life, Heero. As a matter of fact, I only became truly alive when I met you, when you became part of my life. Can't you see the meaning of all of this? We've been given a second chance. My wish was fulfilled."

Heero whirled around to face her. "Do you really think that your wish has caused this? I beg to differ. It's the prophecy, Relena. You were reborn so that the prophecy will be fulfilled. But I won't let that happen. I'll do anything in my power to prevent that from happening. Even if it means losing you again."

Relena stepped back, trembling. "So you're regretting that I was reborn? You regret ever finding me again?"

Heero raised his hand to touch her but dropped it again. "No. I will never regret even a single second that I spent with you. You don't know the torment I went through all these years. 900 years, Relena. I lived for 900 years without you," he said softly. "But the situation hasn't changed. We still can't be together. Not if we want to make evil overpower good."

"So I was reborn for nothing then. Everything is still as they were before. You still have to leave me again for the sake of all humanity."

Heero approached her and this time allowed himself to touch her cheek. "Not for nothing. We found each other, haven't we? Even if only for a short while. I know it sounds selfish but it's enough for me. And I know you understand why I have to leave you again. "

Relena's tears started to fall down her cheeks. "I understand. The whole world is at stake. We can't sacrifice the future of mankind for our love. But we can sacrifice our love for it," she said bitterly. "I just hope I'm strong enough this time to accept that fact."

"I know you will. I always have believed in you." He kissed her fervently on the lips. "Goodbye, Relena. I'll be watching over you." And with a blink of an eye, he's gone.


*********************


Catherine smiled when she saw Trowa entered the bookstore. Trowa headed straight to the counter, leaned over and planted a kiss on her lips. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yup. Help me close the store?"

Trowa nodded. After a few minutes, they were finished locking up. Trowa put his arms around her shoulders as they walked toward Catherine's favorite restaurant. Looking up at him, Catherine asked, "Trowa, is it ok if we make some change in our plans for tonight?"

Trowa stared at her questioningly. "You see, Relena has been sick for a week now. Can we just skip the movie and go visit her instead?"

"Ok. But I didn't know that she's sick. Heero never told us anything. Not that we've seen that much of him this week."

Catherine bit her lip. "I think I know why. If I gathered it correctly, Heero broke up with her."

Trowa frowned. Cathy saw his expression. "Do you have any idea why he would break up with her?"

Oh, Trowa knew one or two probable reasons. "No," he answered.

Cathy snuggled closer to him as they continued walking. "We only discovered she's sick 4 days ago when she missed class for 3 consecutive days. She wouldn't eat, she wouldn't drink, she wouldn't even get out of her bed. We want to take her to the hospital but she wouldn't let us. We're getting worried. She'll die if she keep this up."

Trowa remained silent. He just tightened his grip around her and stared straight ahead. He had this distinct feeling that time is running out on all of them and that fate is closing in. After a few minutes of silence, they finally reached their destination. He held the door open for her and they went inside the restaurant to eat.



Wufei helped Sally carry the bag of fruits they bought. "Do you think we could make Relena eat these?" she asked him.

"Don't worry. I'll force her if she refuses."

Sally gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Thanks. You don't know how much this means to me."

Wufei just grunted in response and held her hand as they continued walking. "Maybe I should talk to Heero," Sally mused.

"You don't know him. He's not the easiest person to talk to."

"But I have to try. I was under the impression that they're doing great. I have to know why he would suddenly break up with her. And maybe then, we could do something to help Relena. If we don't come up with something, she'll die. I think she wants to die."

As they turned the corner, they saw Duo, Hilde, Catherine, Trowa, Dorothy and Quatre standing in front of Relena's apartment building.

"Hi, Wufei. Hi, Sally," Quatre greeted.

"So we've all been thinking of the same thing," Catherine remarked.

"This is great! The whole support group is here. What are we waiting for?" Duo said as he tugged Hilde inside the building. The 3 other couples followed them.



Relena turned her head and saw her friends by her door. "Hey," she said weakly. The girls crowded around her bed while the guys stood a little farther away. The four guys can smell death in the room. There's no doubt about it, she'll certainly die tonight.

Hilde put a stack of papers on her desk. "Here's all the lecture notes that you've missed. And the project requirements too."

Sally put the fruits on a bowl while Catherine prepared the take-out dinner she bought for her.

Dorothy sat at the edge of her bed and asked, "How are you feeling?"

"Fine."

Dorothy raised an eyebrow. "You don't look fine to me."

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Really."

"Maybe we should get you to a hospital," Hilde told her.

"No need for that. I just need some rest, that's all."

"And you need to eat. We won't leave you until you've eaten something," Catherine said in a stern voice. She's holding a tray of food.

"Just put it down there. I'll eat it later." The four girls frowned at her. Relena let out a weak laugh. "I promise."

"You better coz if you don't, we'll carry you to the hospital tomorrow night. Whether you like it or not," Duo told her.

Relena turned to look at the 4 guys. "Hi. Long time no see. How've you been?" she asked. The 4 girls didn't give any second thought about her question, dismissing it as ordinary. But the guys grasped the hidden implication of her words. She knows. She finally remembered who she is. And she also knows who, or rather what they are. That's why Heero broke up with her. But instead of the revulsion they're expecting from her, all that they can see is quiet acceptance emanating from her face as she sadly looked at them.

It's really been a long time, Relena,, Quatre told her, letting her know that they understood her words. He knew that Relena could hear him talk in his mind. "We're ok. But we should be the ones asking you how you are," he answered, smiling at her.

Relena smiled back. Then her face grew sad. "How's Heero?" she whispered.

Duo, Quatre, Trowa and Wufei looked at each other. "To be honest, we're not sure. We haven't seen much of him this week," Wufei replied.

Relena turned her head away. "Is that so?" she breathed. "If it's ok with you, I think I'm going to rest now."

The four girls kissed her goodbye. "Don't forget to eat, Relena," Dorothy said.

"Yeah, or else we'll go ahead with Duo's threat," Hilde added.

"Concentrate on recovering ok?" Catherine said.

"We'll be back tomorrow," Sally told her.

The 4 guys waved goodbye as they all headed out of the door. Trowa, Duo, Wufei and Quatre then heard Relena address them in her mind. Please take care of him for me.

We will, Trowa assured her as he closed the door.

Relena closed her eyes. A smoky mist seeped in from the small opening in her window, heading towards her bedside. After a few minutes she said, "I'm glad that you finally came to visit me, Heero."



Hilde reluctantly pulled away from the kiss. "Goonight," she told Duo.

"Goodnight, babe," he replied. He sneaked a kiss one last time before turning to go on his way.

Hilde closed the door and sighed. She couldn't help feeling guilty. While she's here kissing the love of her life goodnight, one of her bestfriends is dying of a broken heart. She took a deep breath before going to her bedroom. She slipped out of her clothes and changed into her nightgown. All of a sudden, she has this compulsion to go get something sharp. She looked around the bedroom but found none so she went to the kitchen. As if in a trance she lifted a knife and stared at it with glassy eyes.



Duo walked whistling. He never had been this happy his whole life. He just left Hilde 10 minutes ago but he has this sudden urge to see her again. Oh well, I can watch her sleep by her window, he decided. He went to a dark alley and rose up the air, flying in the direction of Hilde's apartment building. He hovered around her bedroom window and peered in. Hilde's not in there. Hmm, maybe she's in the bathroom . After 10 minutes, he started to get worried. Hilde has always been in bed by this time. Where is she? He then decided to go in, opening her window through the power of his mind. I'll just tell her I climbed the fire escape and sneaked in. He entered and went to the living room. His violet eyes widened in disbelief and panic as he beheld the sight in front of him.

"HILDE! NO!" he shouted as he rushed to Hilde's bleeding form. Both her wrists were slashed and one hand is still holding the knife she used.

"Please be alive. Hilde, babe, please. Don't die on me," he prayed as he looked for any sign of life on her. Nothing. "Please, not again. Not again. I couldn't take much more of this," he cried out. He cradled her in his arms, tears falling freely on his face. If only I came back sooner. If only I didn't wait by the window that long, I could have saved her, his mind chanted. He looked up the ceiling, his eyes angry and defiant. "DAMN YOU!" he yelled, hoping that someone up there responsible for allowing this to be their fate is listening. "DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!"



The mist took human form. Relena opened her eyes as she felt his fingers stroking her hair. "I guess I'm still not that strong to accept what fate has in store for us," she told him weakly.

"This is all my fault, Relena. If I haven't been too weak, this couldn't have happened."

"It's not your fault. I was born just for you, Heero. It's the sole purpose of my existence. If we haven't found each other then my entire existence is futile, even if I live a long life. Though I die tonight, I'm happy that I found my way back to you. And if ever I live again, I rather have that small moment of bliss with you than living a mundane existence of not knowing you at all."

Heero can smell death nearing her. "I thought that this is enough. That being near you for a short period can satisfy me. But I'm wrong. I'm also wrong to think that losing you again will be easier since I've lost you before. I've been such an idiot," he said through clenched teeth.

Relena took his hand and squeezed it. "No you're not. I wouldn't believe that the man I love is an idiot."

Her simple statement did it. His last defense broke down. "I don't want to be noble anymore, Relena. Damn the whole world for all I care! The only thing that matters to me is you! Tell me to do it. Just say it, please. After hundreds of years, I just found you again. I don't want to lose you."

Relena bit her tongue to prevent her from saying what she wanted him to do, what he wanted her to say. "You don't know how much I want to ask you to do it, Heero. But I just can't. Remember the vow you made. We can't let the prophecy to be fulfilled."

Heero grasped her two hands and gripped them tightly. "I don't know anything anymore. All that I can feel is pain. It hurts too much. The only coherent thought in my mind is that I'm losing you again. And I don't want to lose you. Not then, not now, not ever! Please Relena, tell me what to do. Tell me how to make the pain go away."

Relena pulled his hand towards her lips and gently kissed it. Heero stared at her then leaned down to capture her lips. Relena shut her eyes tightly, wrapping her arms around his neck as they plundered each other's mouths. Heero closed his own eyes, kissing her fervently, almost viciously, channeling all the love, passion and longing he felt for her all these years and will continue to feel for her. Oblivious to everything but each other, they haven't realized that they're now in a standing position, Heero having lifted her up unconsciously. When they finally broke apart, they stared at each other's eyes, silently communicating. Relena smiled encouragingly at him. "I'm sorry," he whispered as he bared his fangs and sank them down Relena's throat, giving in to the inevitable.



Duo numbly walked to their meeting place, his eyes ablaze with fury and futility. When he reached the clearing, he saw his friends already there waiting for him. He didn't have to say anything, nor does he need to ask them. One look at their grim faces and he knew. The curse has struck again. "Dammit! I'm so stupid to think that damned curse is finally broken," he said bitterly.

"It's more foolish of us to think that it'll be easier this time, or that a little time with them is enough," Trowa quietly said, though his usual bland voice has a certain edge to it.

"We've been played. Somebody up there who has been calling all the shots ever since the beginning is cruel enough to let us think that we have a chance to be happy. He waited for us to be at ease, to be out of our guards, then suddenly pulled the rug under us," Wufei told them with silent fury.

"Will this torment ever end?" Quatre cried out in a broken voice. "I don't think any creature, even as old or as powerful as we are, can withstand this torture. I don't know how much longer I can endure this pain. I'm not even sure if I could survive it next time."

They remained silent for a while, each one lost in their own thoughts and memories. Seeing the only thing they loved most in the whole world kill themselves because they have fallen in love with four accursed beings, and not just once but many times over will cause even the toughest and most hardened vampires to break down.

Suddenly, as if in unison, their heads jerked upwards. A bolt of lightning flashed across the sky, followed by a rumbling of thunder.

"Do you feel that?" Duo asked.

"Yes. Heero is siring a vampire," Trowa answered. "This is the first time he made another vampire after he made us."

"Yeah. The five of us have never been productive in the siring department," Duo commented. "Maybe because we don't like our existence that much to share it with other people. Not that we need to make more vampires. There is more than enough in this world."

Wufei turned his head in the direction of the town. "But he's not making just an ordinary vampire. I can feel the power surging through me. That only means-"

"He's making Relena into a vampire. They finally gave in," Quatre finished for him.

They closed their eyes, focusing their minds on Heero.



Relena is now sucking back the blood from Heero's neck. After a few minutes, Heero pushed her away. He leaned over and licked the blood dripping from the sides of her mouth before capturing her lips in a searing kiss. He then kissed the sides of her face, her ears, her neck. Relena moaned in pleasure. After caressing the tender vein in her neck with his tongue, he plunged his fangs on her neck once again. Relena never felt this kind of ecstasy before. She then plunged her own fangs on Heero's neck, a circuit of blood flowing through them. Heero groaned. The feeling is extraordinary. He couldn't remember feeling this way before. It's like a thorn was removed from his soul, he felt whole, complete. Turning away from her 900 years ago felt so wrong even if they both know that they're doing it for the good of all humanity. But this, surrendering to their destiny, to their desires, though at the expense of everything good in the world felt so right.

When they broke apart, Heero lifted Relena into his arms and gently placed her on the bed. He climbed in, lying on top of her, kissing the tip of her nose, her eyes, her ears, her neck, caressing and loving every curve and line, his one hand buried in her hair, the other roaming her body.

Relena closed her eyes, sighing her contentment. Finally, she was his. It's her destiny afterall. Prophecy or no prophecy, she's destined to be Heero's wife. And from now on, they'll be together for all eternity.

"Relena."

Relena opened her eyes and saw Heero gazing at her tenderly. "I love you," she told him.

He cupped her face with his hands, his blue eyes ablaze. "And I love you. Eternally," he answered solemnly, sealing the promise with a kiss.



Duo, Trowa, Quatre and Wufei looked at each other after opening their eyes. They saw the circuit of blood. Heero and Relena were wed by the circuit of blood.

Suddenly, sinister smiles formed on their lips. They know what this implies. The prophecy has been fulfilled. The world would never be the same again. White has turned into black, the curse was finally broken.

"Let's return to the castle at once. We must inform the whole Royal Court that the King and the Queen have been wed," Wufei told them.

With that said, they ascended to the air. While flying, the four of them spread the good news to all the vampires scattered around the world through the power of their minds. The wedding of the King and the Queen is good news indeed. It's been long awaited by vampires both young and old. It'll certainly usher a new era, the Golden Age of Darkness imminent. But the four of them were not thinking of this new era. What they're so happy about is that the next time they'll meet Dorothy, Sally, Hilde and Catherine, they won't lose them ever again.

Wait for me, Hilde. I'm coming for you. Then we'll be together. Eternally, Duo promised as they continued flying towards the castle.



At the end, love won. Or is it evil?