ENDLESS WALTZ: SCORPION FEVER CHAPTER 14

Ladies and gentlemen...introducing...the Chocolate Starfish...oops, wrong intro. The battles are over, and Dekim Barton has been defeated. The people of Earth are once again free of warmonger influence. As for the heroes of that great battle, each goes their separate ways. This chapter shows where everyone is ....

*note, this is a setup for separate endings, and then/or Chapter 15*

 

[CANTON,CHINA]

<Wufei looks up at Altron>: So...we can say goodbye now,Nataku.

(Nataku just stands there-DuH)

<Wufei readies to press>:Farewell, Nataku.

(Presses button, cement truck tips over,covering Nataku)

<Wufei>:I did not destroy you,I just petrified you....here will stand my memorial to you...Mei Lian.

(Nataku stands motionless in stone)

<Sally climbs up hill>:Wufei! I finally found you...

<Wufei helps her up>:What are you doing here, Sally?

<Sally>:I came here from the Preventer office. We're thinking of offering you a job with us. Intrested?

<Wufei>:Me, a Preventer..? Why not.

<Sally>:That's great!

<Wufei>: Sit here by this tree...(pats log)

<Sally>:So your Gundam is here, encased in cement?

<Wufei>:Yes. I did not want to destroy it like the others...I want to remember what is stood for....

<Sally>:That's sweet, Wufei.....

<Wufei>:Sally....you ever dream?

<Sally >:Dream? Sure...what about?

<Wufei>:You know...the future...where do you imagine yourself 20 years from now?

(Wufei leans back,crosses arms over forehead)

<Sally>:Well, I imagine myself settled down, maybe even having children...a house with nice neighbours...(chuckles)...still with my friends....what about you?

<Wufei>:I have no idea. I was trained from birth to fight. Now, I really don't know how to adapt anymore....Heero made it clear to me,I and the others sacrificed for peace. And I alomst ruined it. But I didn't know what else to look forward to,even back then. Until I met you.

<Sally>:Wufei?

<Wufei>:You told me I had inner strength...that I had a warm heart...but I have no idea how to use it....so..

<Sally beams>:Sooo?

<Wufei>:I want to conduct a social experiment with you.

(Sally falls off log)

<Wufei points to the air>:I will find out what makes women tick! By the Gods, I will!!

<Sally struggles up>:You bastard...(smiles)..that's my Wufei, alright...

<Wufei>:Saturday...8 o clock, on Neo China...

<Sally gets up face to face>:Experiment,huh? Some guys are strange...

<Wufei crosses his arms>: 8 o clock sharp...give me time to prepare....

*continued in Wufei's Social Experiment*

[WINNER COLONY]

<Quattre adjusts glasses>: I never knew I was short sighted...

<Instructor H>: Well, we designed the SandRock to compensate for that... OK, I'm going back to R&D.

(H walks out, Dorothy walks in)

<Dorothy>:Looks like another bright colony day...even if it IS holographic.(holds Quattre from behind)

<Quattre>: I kinda miss the rain.....in the desert,we prayed day and night for it....when it came, we all celebrated...

<Dorothy>:Now, *nuzzle* you have a company to run, mister Winner.

<Quattre turns around, her arms on his shoulders>: I know...*sigh*..but I'll need some help, madam Catalonia...

<Dorothy>:Is that a proposal?

<Quattre>:Yes,that is. I want to make you Vice President with the Maguanarcs and my sisters on the board. What about that?

<Dorothy>:I love it! I mean...I'll do my best!

<Quattre>:You can even visit your uncle anytime you want.....

<Dorothy>:But Quattre...(face sours)..what are we going to produce? Thanks to you, the resource satellite is gone.....

<Quattre>:I know, but we can mass produce smaller goods for the time being..like toys.

<Dorothy>:Toys? Lke dolls or something?

<Quattre>:Well, no. More like snap together kits. For the older kiddies, you know.

<Dorothy>:You have anything in mind?

<Quattre>:The Instructor and I are working on a design right now...

<Dorothy>:I just hope we can get back on track....the company,I mean.

<Quatre>:Me too.

<Dorothy>: Ever tell you that you look sexy in those glasses? (touches rim)

<Quattre>:Many times.

(They kiss,phone rings)

<Dorothy answers>:Hello? Sally? Saturday? Your place, 6 pm...got it!

<Quattre>:Sally Po?

<Dorothy>:It's girl business, my dear Quattreo....now your VP has to get to work!

(Dorothy struts out)

<Quattre sketches something>:Ah....Dendrobium....it's missing something....ah yes...(attaches a Gundam head on it)

*continued in Selling Memories To Create Happiness*

[TOKYO,THE EVANGELION GANG'S SCHOOL]

<Heero>: I cannot beleive this. I'm still in their class?

<Asuka>:Guten morgen, Heero!

<Shinji/Touji>:Ohayo, Heero.

<Asuka peels over>: Hey Heero. What made you come back? Colony girls not good enough for you?

<Shinji>:Don't mind her, Heero....she's got a big mouth...

<Asuka yells at Shinji>: DO NOT!

<Touji>:You ready for the test today, Heero?

<Heero>:Always ready.

<Asuka>:You didn't even study for it,Heero!Heyy...what's this picture?

<Shinji and classmates peek>: Relena Dorlain, former Queen of the World...? Where'd you get this?

<Heero>:She gave it to me. Now get off me. Professor Bajina is coming.

<Bajina>: Ah, Mister Yuy is back. I hope you studied for this test.

<Heero>:Don't worry about me.

(Bajina hands out test papers)

<Asuka>: pssst...she your girlfriend?

<Bajina>:LANGLEY! (Asuka sits straight)

<Heero>: I don't know.

<Rei>:I don't know either.

<[NEXT DAY}>

<Bajina>: Your test results, and I'm pleased with some of you. Here are your papers.

<Heero>:Hmph.

<Shinji>:This can't be right...a B+?

<Touji>:A C+?

<Asuka>:Shitze...how did I get a D?

(flashback, Heero hacking the grades)

<Heero>:I'd better graduate fast, before this redhead kills me....(sees Asuka fuming)...how can I face Relena knowing I never got out of school?

[SOMEWHERE IN BRUSSELS]

<Relena stands over a balcony>: Heero, you HAD to disappear again....

*move on to chapter 15,please*

[DUO/HILDE SCRAP SHOP]

<Duo puts up sign>:I don't like the name....

<Hilde>:Looks nice to me, Duo...

<Duo hammers nails in>:I mean, we have a big ,fat factory down there.... plus we scavenge as well...why not the Sweepers?

<Howard>:BeCAUse...the lady owns the place...it's her scrap, after all...

<Hilde>:Thanks,Howie.

<Howard>:Aw shucks...

<Duo>:Any news on Scorpio? I'm still wondering where he went....

<Hilde>:A fax! Duo, come on! Someone's spotted him!

(Hilde grabs Duo, they zoom off to the spaceport)

<Duo catches his breath>:How did you know where he was?

<Hilde>:I know what he looks like, remember? I just drew a sketch and asked a few friends to look for him...one of them found him!

(Car flies over bumps and other cars)

<Duo>:Mommmyyyyyyy! *whoosh*

<Walker prepares to board Pisces>: All set, twins?

<Purus>:Ready to launch, Mr Walker.

<Noventa and Ma wave from balcony>: Farewell, everybody! Purus, you be good, now!

<Mardyev>:Don't you worry about my two girls here....or about me..(smiles) Just make sure you win that World President Election, Bob!

<Noventa>: Don't worry, Konstantin! I'm the only candidate!

<Ma>:I could take a shot at it....Bob, don't look at me like that!You think I can't do it?

<Noventa>:Hey, who's in that go-cart?

<Duo/Hilde>:Scorpiooooo!!!!

<Walker turns round>:Hmmm?

<Hilde>:Phew, we caught up with you....why are you leaving?

<Walker>:There's nothing left for me on Earth, guys.

<Duo>:Bull! Come on, you have to stay!

<Hilde>:Yeah!

<Walker>: You two don't need me...you're old enough to do everything yourselves,after all...

<Duo>:Yeah, but..uh......umm..

<Hilde>:uh...

<Duo whispers to Walker>: I want to marry her.

<Walker's eyes go wide open>:MARRIED? How old ARE you guys?

<Duo>:Not immediately, in a year or so...when I'm 20 or so....I'm 18 now, yanno...onto 19....

<Walker makes quick calculation>: Eh? But that means you were 16 two years ago...not 12?

<Hilde>:You don't remember ages well, Walker....

<Walker throws bags out of Pisces>:That's it, I'm staying. Before you make more bonehead decisions! Like getting pregnant!

<Mardyev>:See you in a year, Death Boy. (shakes hand) If you need someone to give her away...

<Walker>: Come on, you two! Back home,to our SEPARATE beds....

<Duo>:Actually, Walker...it's one bed now...

<Walker pulls hair>:Dear God....next thing you know, Little Death will be making babies by the dozen....

<Duo>:Not a bad idea...Hilde?

<Hilde/Walker>: NO!

(OK, so I'm staying....what am I going to do with Zechs and Noin now..?)

 

 

*Continued in Chapter 15*

[A PARK IN BRUSSELS]

<Zechs feeds the piegons>: Eat.Please,before I get a headache.

<Noin walks by>:Not the right way to do it,Zechs...(takes feed bag)

<Zechs>: How do you suggest it?

<Noin spreads the piegon feed>: Here, guys...here...

<Zechs>:You always try to help me Noin....even now.

<Noin>:You always question that,don't you?

<Zechs>:No, I just have to make sure you aren't kidding.

<Noin plops down next to him>: Kidding? (lies on his lap) Am I kidding you now?

<Zechs strokes her head>:No, and it's not like I don't like it....

<Noin>:*Sigh*...it's so peaceful today...I just want to close my eyes....so tired.....

<Zechs kisses her forehead>:Why don't you? It's not like I can move.

<Noin>:OK....(eyes close)

<Zechs>: Ah, Noin...you're so beautiful when you're asleep...

<Noin>:ZZzzzZZZ.....

<Zechs strokes her hair>:Starting from today, I don't want you to help me anymore....I want to be side by side with you ,not in front...I want to be looking up at the sky next to you...don't say anything for me,say it with me...Lucerezia Noin....

<Noin>:ZzzzzZ..hm..what...

<Zechs>: It has been said. Without the pressure of war, we're just two young lovers all over again....(exhales)...just you and me...we've survived three years of sheer insanity...now if I only had the courage to do this....

(holds a box with a ring in it)

<Noin>:Zechs...must have fallen asleep....sorry! Must be all that Preventer work...I'll be more careful next time, i pro- huh?

(finger on lips)

<Zechs>:Noin...shut up.I love you all the same. (hides box,blows her a kiss)

<Noin>:Silly Zechs....

*continued in The Hard Part*

<Duo>:Walker, where're your Mobile Suits? I don't recall Cancer II being destroyed, or Phantom Scorpio, or Jauhara Gundam, for that fact.

<Walker>:Jauhara just up and disappeared. PS is entombed in stone....I want to teach people a lesson...how bad war is to people...As for Cancer II, it's buried underground...at Baikonur, my old base...

BUT,IN THE DISTANT FUTURE.....

[AFTER WAR 15]

<Garrod Ran>:4.06 seconds till microwave!

<Tiffa Adiel>:It's coming!

(Garrod fires DX cannons at Vultures)

<Freeden Crew>:What the heck is that??

<Jamil Neate>: A nightmare....(Cancer II stands tall)...a 15 year old nightmare.

[CC: 2345]

<Loran Serach>:The White Doll!! It's moving!!!!It's Moving!!!

<Bou>:I've spotted....a mobile suit?

<Loran Serach>: Hmm....."Phantom Scorpio"....it better work! (PS gets up)

 

on to CHAPTER 15, THE LAST IN THIS SAGA....