ENDLESS WALTZ:SCORPION FEVER CHAPTER 2

*LEMON! GO AWAY IF YOU HATE THIS STUFF*

**Best song to play with this:-Dave Koz: Nothing but the radio on**

DOING,TRYING AND IMAGINING

 

Otto von Bahn almost galloped down the street leading to his and Lady Une's home in Brussels. After five long days at the Perventers,he knew he could count on her to help ease the tensions of being the head Preventer.He imagined himself being massaged in their bedroom,her soft hands going over his tired legs, melting the rigid calf muscles which had been running around all week. He then imagined himself doing the same to her, moving his own large hands over her lower back,caressing her shoulders,going through her hair. What came next was already imprinted in his mind-he and Une had made love numerous times already,but he always looked forward to it.With a smile and somewhat rigid walk,Otto went on.

"Honey,I'm home!!" he tried to sound so casual.

"I'm up here, Tiger!"Une called out from their bedroom. Her voice had a venemous tone to it,one which made Otto drop his keys and coat.

She had always fascinated him,this Lady Une. Even before they had met in Nantes,she was always on the back of his mind.When he told her how he felt in Moscow,he brought out a new Une,a saintly one. Then in the final battle,her personalities merged again.Yet her love for him only grew stronger. Otto, of course reciprocated, returning everything this woman had to give him.She had made him switch sides with a simple twitch of a white flower....

Otto looked at their bedroom,a cornerless room with curved walls. Candles littered the room to complement the roaring fireplace in a corner. The light seemed to come off all the walls.In the center of it all was their bed.It disturbed Otto slightly that it was also Treize's bed,but he had slept too many times in it to be driven away just like that. But to him, the most beautiful thing in the room was on the bed.

"I know what you're thinking, Otto..."she smiled mischeviously," you're not getting any sleep tonight."

"Oh uh,"he pretended,crawling next to his love. They kissed,and Otto pulled back to take a look at Une.

"Don't keep me waiting like that, lover...."

She was dressed to kill,he was sure of that. Une kneeled on the bed, the warm glow of the candles and the fireplace bathing her features splendidly in red. She had a lacy grey teddy on,and wore thigh stockings, highlighting her fine,ivory-white thighs. Several bottles lay near the bed filled with all sorts of things together with condoms, diaphragms and some pills. Une straddled the still-clothed Otto and began to unbutton his shirt,facing no resistance. She could feel from under his Preventer uniform,he was hardening rather quickly. She tugged off the pants, springing Otto's manhood to full strength. Une pursed her lips in mock amazement;she never knew a younger man could be so well endowed. Otto moved his hands through her hair,something only he knew she liked.

"My my, someone's been waiting an awful long time...."she grinned as she eyed his throbbing cock.

She bent over and moved around Otto, giving him a glimpse of her finely tuned buttocks and wanting vagina.Otto held his breath as she kissed the tip of his manhood, fondling it with her fingertips. Aching to have her, he pulled her back and stuck his face into her clit,smothering himself with her soft and sweet insides.She sat up, letting her weight give him more to take,more for him to please her with. She moaned softly as her lover sucked in her pussy, the sudden cold twitching her nerves to newar breaking point.Her entire body went rigid, and she lowered herself from her pleasure perch before she went completely crazy. She sat on his abdomen as his hands moved in small circles over her breasts, untying the lace that was there just moments ago. The teddy fell behind her, letting Otto use it as a net of sorts to draw her in.His mouth and hands roamed wantonly over her breasts and navel, instantly hardening the former and stimulating the latter. Une silently wished that they were bigger,b ut Otto seemed to be content with what she had,another reason she loved him so much.

Otto took one of the bottles on the side and oozed its contents onto Une's breasts,letting a fine aroma waft through the room.

"Almond?"she asked breathlessly.He nodded.

The almond oil,coupled with Otto's hands and tongue was enough to make Une burst into oragsm. She screamed , holding on to Otto like a castaway to driftwood. He brought her down gently onto her back,and took a condom from the drawer.

"Put it on for me, honey,"he begged.

She gave his member a french kiss and finally put on the latex contraption. The plastic strained to keep him in,she noticed, a sign of his oncoming rush. She suddenly felt him on top of her, slowly prying her legs apart. She nodded, placing her hands on his smooth,hairless chest. Une closed her eyes as he entered her,her legs rising into the air. Otto pulled the covers over them and bent her knees back down. Une smiled. She loved making love under the covers, and Otto knew that. The blanket made sure their bodies were as close as humanly possible,trapping the two lovers with each other in a prison of silk and cotton.She grunted with him as he pushed into her, each thrust becoming a wave of intense pleasure, growing larger and larger by the minute. She felt another orgasm coming, even as he was thrusting slowly and tenderly. He was hardly a jackhammer,but that was because he wanted her to enjoy it as much as possible. By doing this, he touched nerves she never knew she had,prompting more pillow gripp ing and back spasming from his Lady. Her orgasms hit her hard, and the bed was already covered in near-puddles of their sweat when Une's own juices oozed out onto the sheets. Otto finally came, and Une could feel it despite the condom. It hadn't burst, but the volume of his explosion still rocked her mind and body. She shook in one final climax, before Otto nuzzled her neck and moved off her, cuddling her.

"I love you." he whispered.: I only wish I could do more for you....."

Still exhausted, she lazily turned towards him.

"If you do any more...then I might shatter....I love you too,babe..."

Otto held his lady love tight under the sheets, letting her rest on his polished chest. She was still wide awake,as was he,but the candles were beginning to run out. He kissed Une's forehead and let their heartbeats send them to sleep.

************************************************

Dorothy Catalonia knew that asking Quattre Raberba Winner to the Neo China colony was just an excuse to come over and sleep in his house. They had gotten awful close over the past year,though the young Winner's business activities limited their relationship somewhat.Noventa was also rather protective of his adopted child,but she was 18 now, her own woman. Dorothy lay still in her bed in a room opposite Quattre's,the soft colony night clouds floating over her window.If she was going to give Quattre his birthday present,this was the time.The Maguancs had inspired her,though their idea of a belly dancer pop out of a cake was met with no small measure of hostility from young Catalonia. Still, with a few modifications....

"Quattre...."she knocked on his door,running back to her room.

Quattre wasn't sleeping,but he was surprised by the knock on his door. Donning his robe, he took a candle and opened Dorothy's door.

"What's wrong, Dorothy?"

"I can't sleep,Quattre....Ican't sleep with you in there....can you tuck me in?"

Quattre obliged, taking the brown sheets in his hand and gently passing them over her shoulder.But she kicked the blanket away,leaving her exposed to the elements. Quattre gulped. Save for her bra and thong, Dorothy was completely naked. Beads of sweat rolled down his cheek as he saw his on and off girlfriend in the moonlight,the pale blue reflection bringing our her curves.

"Oh my! Quattre, please hold me, its cold......"

"Um...oh...."Quattre panicked some more.

"Quattre..."she managed weakly.

Faced with letting her freeze ,Quattre took off his robe and covered her in it, sitting by her side ,holding her in his arms. For a while, Dorothy stopped shivering, and Quattre was beginning to get up to return to his room.

"GOTCHA!" she exclaimed as she grabbed Quattre by the shoulder, bringing him onto the bed hard.

"D-d-orothy,wha.....?"

"Happy birthday, Quattre...." she whispered, bending down to kiss his trembling lips. He couldn't move;she pinned him down with both legs and her arms were on his chest."I hope you like what I got you.....me!"

She kissed him again, but found that he was still scared.

"Look.....we've been going on and off over the last year...now that we're both 18.....well....I want to make us permanent..." she tried to sound serious.

"Permanent?" Quattre took a deep breath. "Like how?"

"Plain and simple, Quattre Raberba Winner.....I want..to make love to you, to be your first...you'll also be mine...."

Quattre drew a bated breath. "Dorothy....please,I...I have no experience......."

"Don't worry, I don't have any either.Think of it as a learning process....for both of us. You're not getting out of here until you find out just how much I want you...."

Dorothy was right about one thing. They were both virgins, on this night of Quattre's 18th birthday. Neither had any real experience,although Dorothy clearly came prepared. Quattre saw her in his mind again,knowing that he too,wanted her. He was scared,however,that something might go wromg, that the Winner family would have an unexpected addition. Dorothy's warmth, plus the seductive patterns of her underwear,however,were draining his resolve fast.

"Kiss me, Quattre..." she pursed her lips and closed her eyes. Quattre trembled yet again,but moved steadily up . His lips met Dorothy's ,and soon they were rolling around on the bed,smooching to their heart's content. THIS, Quattre felt, they had enough experience in doing. Dorothy moved back and put her hands behind her, unclasping her bra. Quattre tried to put it back on, but in his frenzy to grab the thing,he found his hands clasping her rounded breasts.

"Ooooh, Quattre, you learn fast....."

She held his hands and moved them over her breasts, making small circular motions. This sent her into waves of pure ecstacy,while Quattre's reserve melted away yet again. She leaned forward,inviting his mouth to feast on her moderatley sized but pert breasts. He found himself staring into Dorothy's cleavage.That finally broke the gentle boy, with him putting his arms around her as he fed on Dorothy's tits,the nipples hardening instantly. Dorothy saw that he was finally enjoying himself,and threw her head back in triumph. Now for the final barrier...

She reluctantly dismounted his stomach and threw the robe cover off. She couldn't take it anymore;Quattre was so close and so happy,now was the time. The thong flew onto another corner of the room, as Quattre's silk pajama pants slid down his legs. To her disappointment, it wasn't that big,in fact it had shriveled to the size of a peanut. But when he opened his eyes,it sprang to life, shocking Dorothy. It grew three inches longer,and then reaching full bloom with the filling of blood spaces. Quattre didn't know what was happenning,though he had this feeling before,he never imagined he'd let someone else see it as well!

"So, this is the big secret.....and I mean big...."she smiled. Without warning, she shoved it into her mouth, playing with the head using her tongue. Quattre gripped the headboard as Dorothy moved her head up and down, making sure to make each stroke as loving as she could attempt to make it. Her tongue lashed out at him,drawing huge saliva trails everywhere it went. She buried herself in his balls,and was pleased to know that his pubic hair was blond as well-like her,he was a natural blonde.

"Dororthy..y.y.."he muttered.

Dorothy hissed, and grabbed Quattre's throbbing member. She put it straight into her, drawing a sharp intake of breath from her depths. She clenched around him, making sure he wouldn't get away without a fight.

"Dorothy...safety....." he almost was crying.

"Don't worry, caramia.....I'm on the pill......Nothing will happen just yet...." she soothed him with a kiss.

She went back to task, rocking over his hot pole, reveling in the mind boggling erotic nature of it all. Quattre grabbed her hips, ensuring that he wanted her to stay on him. Obviously,after hearing the pill thing,he simply let loose with his own long-imprisoned lust for Dorothy. His hips began to move in tune with hers, though she was still riding him hard. She imagined that she would forget her first time,but this....if this were to be forgotten,then.....she looked forward to it! Her butt cheeks made splash sounds on his thighs as she rode harder and harder on the now-cooperative Quattre. She threw her long hair back and forth, the trademark headband keeping it in place. Quattre began to throb and Dorothy sensed it. She pushed hard downwards,wanting as much of him as possible.

His juices flowed into her, a steady tide of white semen plowing through her hymen. Her eyes rolled back as most of the jism flowed back out with her juices,leaving her wavering. Thank God for the pill,she thought.Quattre pulled her down and kissed her lips hard,then spoke with a new tone in his voice.

"Don't ever leave me, Dorothy.....I want so much more of you......"

"I promise..."she said between breaths,"I want so much more of you as well,caramia........." she wiped her split brows,slick with sweat.

"I had better learn more...."Quattre whispered. "Knowing you, you aren't the type to settle on one way...and we have so much to experiment on..." he said as he stroked her cheek. He had lost his virginity to a woman, who he almost lost his life to not too long ago. He held Dorothy close, not wanting to let her go ever again.

Boy,would Ma Ranieri be in for the shock of her life......

 

**************************************************************

Relena Dorlian also lay still in her bed. Unlike Otto and Dorothy,she was truly alone right now. There was no Heero Yuy around to make her heart race,to make her feel needed.The soft Brussels wind blew her curtains inwards. Relena always kept that window open,wishing Heero would one day come and take her away. Every flash, every shadow woke her up,but there was no Heero. She had tried to get hold of him through the other pilots and the Scorpions,but to no avail.Her perfect soldier was gone. A whole year had gone by,but Relena wasn't about to lose hope....

"Heero...."she called to him out loud," Where are you, my Heero Yuy?"

No answer ,as usual. Relena clutched her pillow and tried to close her eyes.She couldn't. She kept imagining,over and over again that Heero was on he

r bedside.On certain nights,she would even imagine him naked, hovering over her like an imcomplete riddle. She reached out to the imaginary Heero,who reached back out to her,arms spread.Relena felt comfortable,like nothing else mattered.To her, nothing else did.

Heero said nothing,but moved his head down to Relena's lips, planting a soft kiss on it.The kiss was so good,it felt like one in real life. Relena realized that she wasn't dreaming. Heero continued his bombardment of kisses on her neck, followed by her chest.

"H-h-eero..."

Her robe simply fell away as Heero arched her back, leaning over to kiss her young, pert breasts.Relena gasped at the feeling of it all,wondering how this had all happened so quickly,Still, she didn't want to let this go.She kissed him back and removed his shirt. They fumbled a little,before Heero set her down on the bed.

Relena's robe was now skirting her ankles;Heero's trousers had mysteriously disappeared. Relena felt like sobbing,seeing Heero move above her. He gently kissed her throat,before blazing a trail down her chest and abdomen.Before Relena knew it, Heero had his head between her legs.Relena grasped the covers as Heero explored her insides with his mouth, wanting him to do more than that.She bit the blankets as he probed her labia, tears falling from her face.When he got to the clitoris, he nibbled on it softly,making her literally chew the blanket off and rising up off the bed in ecstacy.She wanted more,but this....this was great enough!!The eeire silence of the night seemed to blanket all sound,save for her moaning.

Heero emerged,his mouth slightly wetted. He kissed her again,and put Relena to her side. She felt him slide behind her,putting his arms around her as with his legs.She gasped,wondering if Heero was doing what she thought he was doing.

"He--h-eero....I...I don't have any protection...d-d-on't..."

Heero didn't respond, he just kissed her neck again. In an instant, she felt a warm sensation between her thighs, rising between her hips and inside her. She tried to scream, but the sound just didn't come out. Besides, Heero was being ultimately gentle,and it wasn't like she didn't enjoy it.... As he thrust back and forth within her,in the so called "spoon position", he held her tighter, his arms coiled around Relena. For the young girl, the feeling was sensational.She had forgotten all those prudish things about sex, and began to purr and moan. She felt Heero becoming warmer inside her, as well as her own brain beginning to explode.Her body seemed to spasm all at once,yet Heero still said nothing.

"Heero...HEERO!!HEERO!!!!'

All of a sudden,the feeling was gone. Relena looked around,but Heero was nowhere to be seen. Heero had left no trace. Relena was sprawled across the bed naked, her right hand on her vagina and her other hand in her mouth.The bed was wet with her own sweat,a damp spot wherever she had laid down. Relena sighed....when would it be for real? She was so sick of fantasizing him with her hands,but masturbation was the only way she knew to satisfy her hormonal desires.The wind blew through the windows again, echoing her longing for Heero in slow overtones.

 

next chapter