ENDLESS WALTZ:SCORPION FEVER CHAPTER 7

 

 

Events move at a rapid pace, as Dragon Poison (a.k.a Chang Wufei) waits for his re-entry shuttle to power up,Zechs,Noin,Une and Otto brace for an assault on Brussels,Phantom returns..aw, just read the story...oh,by the way, Silver's on his way to the base...

 

(Narrator is run over by Nagaki's truck)

<Narrator>:Owww....

 

[BASE IN SIGHT]

<Silver looks thru binocs>:Hey, both ships are here...? Aquarius AND Pisces..?

<Nagaki presses pedal>: The helium miners are back from Jupiter....

(Binocs focus)

<Silver>: Hey...those Toruses...are armed? Speed up, Nagaki!! Hit the gas!!Something must be up on this end!

(Truck barrels over a hill,Silver looks at watch)

<Silver>:80% complete....

(Scorpio mkIII is assembled continually by the factory)

[DEEP SPACE]

<Colonists>:Eh, what is that colony doing, moving like that..? And what are those specks surrounding it?

(Urope's head turns round to look at battered MS fleet)

<Urope>:Children.....I am weak from our travels...please seek out the one you call "Evolved"....I must rest...

(Colony releases energy, Urope feeds)

<VirgomkII>:Yes, Master.

(Three Virgoes boost towards Earth)

<Urope>:Just you wait, King of Heartsssss.....

[COLONY X-189999 MAIL ROOM]

<Relena sneaks into mail cart>: Hope they don't find me in here....(presses button)..it's me, Relena..(whispers)

<Millie whispers>: Where are you exactly, Relena?

(Everyone at the comm station is putting their ears to the speaker)

<Relena>:I'm trying to get to the comm station or the space port...don't send anyone yet..repeat...don't send anyone....then they'll know I've gotten loose...

<Meryl>:Crimson's gone with Phantom to find you, we think.....

<Relena>:Phantom Scorpio?.....(looks at audience)...

<Mail Dude>: Shhhhh.....do you want to be discovered or something?

<Relena>:Huh?

<Mail Dude winks>: We Dudes don't tell...but here comes trouble! (tips mail cart, Relena falls into laundry bin) Sir!

(MarieMia Dude walks by)

<Mail Dude>:Duude!

<MarieMia Dude>: Duuuuude!

<Relena>:Eyew...jock straps...

[BRUSSELS]

(Wave advancing)

<Une>:Wind, Fire, head to the western sector. We'll need your firepower to destroy the grunts...two other units are incoming from the other side with their own forces...

<Zechs/Noin>:Acknowleged. (White Torus and Tallgeese boost west)

<Otto>:Just you and me again...heads up!!

(Fireball passes by)

<MMD>:Lookie here, it's two widdle Gundams!! And awww....it's the Rose and his lubby wubby gurlfwend...

(Fires three more fireballs)

<Viper>:Love is blind, but they're just stupid! (Fires giant Cap laser)

(Jauhara and Wing Gundam Z split ways to avoid the beam)

<Otto>:Whoa!!! (Activates ZERO system by accident) Whoa....W..h...o..a... (eyes go red) ..WHOAAA!!

<Une>: Keep it together, Otto!!! Urgh! ( Jauhara blocks a fireball missile from Miss Mobile Doll) Hey you!!

<Viper flies above>: Who,me? (fires gigantic Cap laser, Jauhara jumps out of the way) I can't hear you scream, Lady Une!!! You wouldn't hear me, so I guess it's alright!!!

<Une>:What the hell are you talking about?

(Wing Gundam Z dogfights MissMobile Doll)

<Viper>:You don' remember, eh? Maybe you remember this face!!Or at least half of it!!

Viper removes his helmet to reveal a gruesome image....half his face is completely metal, glittering like newly polished silver,but the other half is burnt skin,a eyeball dripping with unmentionable fliud, a lip-less mouth and horrifying teeth.There are hints of a mustache,but the little skin left on Viper's face leaves it to one's imagination.

<Une fires blaster>:Who the hell are you?????You monster!!

<Viper toys with his Cap gun>: Oh, so I'M the monster! (Fires) When you threw me off the plane and shot me, I was the monster??I don't think so, Lady!!

<Une>:No...not you...Septum...??

<MMD laughs>:Yes, Lady Une! Septum! The man you left to die at New Edwards!! Didn't think he'd survive, didja bitch??? (fires fireball at Otto)

<Viper>:300 of my bones were shattered and I lost half of my face.......falling from that plane!!!!But someone found me..

(mini flash back, Dekim Barton hoists Septum up and stuffs him into a jeep)

<Viper>:It was torture!!!Pure torture!!!I lost even more skin,more flesh!!! (rips of metallic part of face) My HUMANITY!!!!!

(No eye, no teeth , no lips, no nothin....)

<Viper>:The only thing that kept me alive....was that one day, I could find you....and KILL you!!!!After I make you scream!!!

<Une grabs head>:No!!!!!!Not that memory...

(flashes of Colonel Une..uh...Saint Une....both.....Endless Waltz Une)

<Une>:Septum...noo!!! (panics, backs into a Building)

(Wing Gundam Z outmanouvers MMD, heads for Septum)

(Wing Gundam Z transforms, sword duels with Vengance MS)

<Otto>:Come on then!!!!

<Viper>:Fool...what about your girlfriend??

(MMD's crosshairs lock onto Jauhara, Vengance boosts away, MMD's fireballs prime)

<Une,dazed>:Uh...uh...

<Otto>:UNE!!!!!

<MMD>:You're finished.....huh???

(Strange music fills the air, three Virgoes descend)

<MMD>:Confirming....Virgo models....re-entry burnout.....

<VirgomkII>:Sister.....come with us...our Master wants to meet you....

<MMD steps back>:Master?? Who is this master???

<Virgo mkII holds out hand>: Come with us......or follow our trail...

(one Virgo explodes from burn damage)

<MMD>:I feel...like...I want to join...(fireballs unprime,MMD looks up)

the stars....they call out..

<Viper>:FINISH HER, MMD!!!!!!FINISH HER!!!

(MMD looks at the two torn Virgoes)

(their eyes flash, she lifts off with them)

<Viper holds out hand>:Hey!!!Where are you going, you stupid doll!!!!

<MMD>:Master.......master Urope....I am here to obey....

(The three Virgoes boost up towards the atmosphere)

<Viper>:Oh well...(recalibrates Energy Cap gun)..If you want something done right...do it yourself....(aims at Jauhara, crosshairs center)

(Wing Gundam Z boosts hard toward Vengance)

<Otto, red glowing eyed>: Septum!!!!!!!!!

(Wing Gundam Z glows red)

<Viper>:Goody...target practice first, eh? (turns, fires at Wing GUndam Z instead)

<Otto>: Grrr.....take this!!! (Twin Busters charge and fire past Viper)

<Viper>:Aim better, chump!! (aims again) What the-

(is hit by a Rising arrow in the arm)

<Zechs slashes Serpent>: On my way to assist!!

(Noin is pinned by Serpents)

<Zechs>:Maybe not....

<Une boosts forward>:Septum!!!

<Septum fires vulcans>:I'm going to haunt you forever, Lady Une....just remember that!!!!!

<Une shields from bullets>: Do I have to live with you always here...??? All of it is over....Treize....the Alliance..it's all over!!!

<Viper boosts forward and kicks Jauhara backwards>: Oh, it IS never OVER!!!

(Une tumbles down a highway overpass)

<Une>:No..!!!No...!!!! Not all of you.....(sees faces of people she's killed)Never!!!Never!!!I don't want you anymore!!!Never!!!

<Otto>:UNE!!!!! Damn you, Septum!!!!!!DAMN YOU!!

(Throws away Busters, boosts towards Vengance)

<Viper takes out beam saber>:Go hand to hand for your woman.......how romantic...how disgusting!!

(slashes, but Wing Gundam Z transforms last second and ends up behind Vengance)

(Wing Gundam Z transforms and holds Vengence in full nelson)

<Otto>:You and me are going for a little ride!!!! (Boosts,carries both MSes up) Une!!! Answer me!!!

(George knocks on Jauhara's cokpit)

<George>: Excuse moi, Lady Rose....but what ails you?

<Une grips head>:Get them out...(tears fall) please...get them out...

<George reactivates screen>:You can end your own nightmares.....by waking up.....

(on screen- Wing Gundam Z holding Vengance)

<Une>:Otto.....Septum...?

(Jauhara lumbers up)

<Une>:I must....wake...up....

(Pink aura shines around Jauhara)

<Une>:I must...end my nightmare....(Jauhara takes out scimitar)

(Jauhara boosts up)

<Septum>:Let go of me, von Bahn!!! What can you accomplish by this??

<Otto>:If George was right......there she is...what's that pink glow?

(George whispers something into Otto's ear)

<Viper>:Arrrrrgh!!!!

(Jauhara raises scimitar high above Vengance, Wing Gundam Z lets go)

<Otto>:He's all yours, Une!! Une...? Une....!?

<Une freezes>: I have to kill him again...????

(Jauhara boosts down and slashes Vengance head to toe, Viper screams)

<Viper is hurt>:Arrrkh.... systems down.....core armor breached.....but nothing will stop Vengance!!!!!NOTHING!!

(Damaged Vengance lurches toward Jauhara,which is directly below it)

<Otto>:Nothing?

<Viper looks up>: Oh shiii-----

<Otto>:SEPTUUUUUUUMMMM!!!!!!!!!

The full power of the twin blasters is tremendous, with Otto letting go of his inhibitions and letting the ZERO system show the full power of the beam. Vengance can only scream as the entire beam envelops it, drowning in a sea of yellow energy. To his last breath, Septum screams, begging for another chance at revenge as his Mobile Suit melts away.Only when the beam energy finally runs out on the Busters does Otto's assault stop, leaving a crater the size of five Gundams wide in the center of Brussels.

(Red and pink auras shut down)

<Otto>:That's that.....Une..?

<Une cries>:Otto....if Septum is alive...does that mean..there are more like him I killed...??? What if...what if we can't beat them...?

<Otto>:There there.....we will.....we will....you're a changed person...I've seen it...in fact, I've seen TO it.....they don't want revenge....like Relena....remember, hun?

<Une>:I remember....

(Wing Gundam Z picks up Jauhara in its arms and boosts up)

<Otto smiles>:So you're the Queen of Hearts.......it is destiny...

<Une>:My King....? *winks*

<Otto>:We've come a long way,baby.....stay with me here....ich leiber dicht, fraulein.....

<Une>:Ich leiber dicht....Kaiser Heart...forever..

(Wing Gundam Z and Jauhara hug-yes, the GUNDAMS,not the pilots)

<Tallgeese III boosts alongside>: Enemy units destroyed, sir.

<Noin>:Um...sir?

<Zechs>:You used to look into my eyes like that...

<Noin>:Huh>:?

<Zechs>:*ahem* Nothing....nothing 'tall....(Good for you, Lady Une...[smiles])

(Lady Une giggles)

***BREEP***BREEP***

<Zechs>:?

<Noin>:The Sanq Kingdom......hundreds of Mobile suits in close proximity...one mobile suit fighting them...what is this...?

<Otto>: Then we're headed there...(transforms) Come on!!Whoever that is, we can't let them do it alone!

(Wing Gundam Z boosts into the sky, followed by Tallgeese)

<Noin sighs>:Guys.....they never do stop trying to impress us,huh?

<Une shrugs>: That's what I love about my guy.....(smiles) ..Kaiser Heart...

(White Torus and Jauhara boost in pursuit)

[OUTER SPACE]

<Wufei>:Come on, you stupid pod!! Recharge!!

<Woman>:One more hour, Dragon Poison......

(Golden light throws things off balance)

<Woman>:Wha- what was that?

<Wufei>:One person.....Phantom..

<Scorpio>:Scorpio. I challenge you, Chang Wufei, to a duel! Gundam...FIGHT!!!

<Altron takes out Naginata>:Launch without me...I'm finishing him off...!!!

(Pod descends towards Earth)

<Scorpio makes stance>: You accept?

<Wufei>:I told Heero already...why won't any of you "heroes" listen to me??We were used like dolls!!!!

end chapter