Disclaimer: What's theirs is theirs, what's mine is mine.
 
*****Dancing around the room*****
thanks bunches for the reviews.  Keep them coming good or bad.
 
Chapter 4 is here!!!!
 
Enjoy.
 
LIFE, LOVE AND FAMILY: READYSETFIGHT

BY THE ORACLE AT DELPHI

 

The briefing was about to start as the last of the attendees arrived.  Jai and Heero were discussing the information on the disk she'd brought back. Noin, Quatre, Lady Une and Relena were discussing politics.  Duo and Hilde were having a staring contest. Sally and Wufei were arguing about nothing as usual.
 
"Are we all here yet?" Jai asked
 
Just then Catherine arrived with Kellee, chatty as ever.
 
They all took their seats.
 
"Anybody seen Trowa?" Quatre asked.
 
"Sorry I'm late." Trowa said as he entered the room carrying a nicely wrapped box.
 
Trowa looked around the table and there was only one seat leftright between Quatre and Kellee.  He walked over to the remaining seat but before he sat down he handed Kellee the wrapped box.
 
"For you" he said in calm voice and handed Kellee the box.
 
"Me?" she asked as she took the box from Trowa.
 
"Open it. I want to see what it is", Sally said leaning forward on the table.
 
Kellee unwrapped the box and her eyes went wide.  She pulled out a black muzzle with gold studs from the box.  Whoops of laughter ensued.  She gave Trowa a look of pure evil, then a sinister smile crossed her face and she stood up facing Trowa.
 
Catherine: Oh dear.
 
Relena: This can't be good.
 
Jai: I got a bad feeling about this.
 
Hilde: Oooo.
 
Sally: I should have brought the first aid kit.

 
"It's a wonderful gift and a gift of this magnitude deserves a proper thank you" Kellee said.
 
She grabbed Trowa by the collar of his shirt, pulled him down to her face and gave him a lustful kiss.
 
Everybody stared shocked especially Quatre.
 
Jai leaned back her chair to ask Heero," Did I miss something?"
 
Heero was leaning on the wall directly behind Jai, "I think we all did."
 
'This is bound to backfire.' Jai thought observing the action.
 
'This'll teach him not to mess with me' Kellee thought as she continued to kiss Trowa.
 
Hilde, Relena and Sally were silently cheering her on.  To humiliate a Gundam Pilot was always a bonus.
 
'There is no way I'm going to let her have the last laugh' Trowa thought.
 
Then Trowa decided to turn the tables on Kellee.  He slid his arms around her waist, pulled her closer to him causing her to gasp and took the opportunity to slip his tongue in her mouth.
 
'I knew it' Jai thought not looking forward Kellee's mood after she was showed up by Trowa.
 
Kellee let go of his collar and slid her arms around his neck.  Electric shock went through their bodies as they got lost in the kiss.  They deepened the kiss oblivious to the other people around them.
 
"GOOOOOO TROWA!!!!!!!!" Duo shouted grinning from ear to ear.
 
"I don't think that was supposed to happen" Relena said shocked by Kellee's reaction.
 
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER TROWA?!"
 
Trowa let go of Kellee and she fell limp in her chair.  Trowa then took the seat next to her looking dazed himself.  Kellee and Trowa ignored the stares and snickers coming from the peanut gallery.  Quatre looked like he had been using the zero system and his face was red from anger.
 
 "OK. OK. Let's get this over with"
 
Jai hit a few keys on her lap top and a picture appeared on the screen located at the end of the table.
 
"This is the layout of the base we were at located in India.  Here they have the capability to manufacture mobile dolls made of Gundamium.  So far they already have 47 operable suits.  Ladies were going to have to go back in and destroy that base.  Hilde, you need to get to the control room and set the self-destruct to 15 minutes and make sure to encrypt the abort code."
 
Hilde nodded.
 
"The rest of us are going to have to destroy those suits individually."
 
"How?" Catherine asked
 
"By setting the self-destruct on each suit. We leave at 0600 tomorrow."
 
Jai sat down in her seat, put her feet up on the table, pulled down the skirt of the pale yellow slip dress she wore under her jacket that decided to show too much thigh and leaned back in her chair.
 
Jai began the countdown, '54321'
 
"That's a suicide mission!  You can't possible set the self-destruct code in 47 suits and get out of there before the base goes up in 15 minutes!"  Duo shouted as he stood up and knocked his chair over again.
 
"Every mission we go on is suicide mission.  That's why we go on them and you don't", Hilde replied in a calm voice.
 
"Hilde. You're going home right now even if I have to tie you down to the shuttle." Duo said.
 
"I agree" Quatre added momentarily shifting his anger from Trowa to the matter at hand.  "Kell you need to grow up and go home.  The reason I fight is so you don't have to."
 
"We are all prepared to die for the price of peace."  Catherine softly said.
 
"Cathy, go pack your going home" Trowa stated now that he was fully recovered from Kellee's kiss.
 
"We all know the risks involved in what we do and we've been doing it for seven years.  You don't think the info the scientists were giving you during Operation Meteor popped up like daisies in a field?  We went behind the lines to get the info that aided you in defeating OZ, Roemerfeller and Whit Fang", Kellee stated trying to stay calm.
 
"We don't give a damn about you did before. But what we do know is that you are ALL going home." Duo said closing the discussion.
 
That's when the shit hit the fan.
 
"I'd like to see you try to get me on that shuttle" Hilde said as she stood up to look Duo in the face.  Well as close to his face as she could get since he was a good foot taller than her.
 
"And who are you to tell me to grow up LITTLE brother.  I'm not the one looking like a crazed person because my best friend kissed my 23 YEAR OLD sister."  Kellee shouted squaring off to do battle with Quatre.
 
"Trowa, the only thing I'm packin is my nine" Catherine said in an icy voice and pulled out her 9mm gun placing it on the table.
 
Chaos took full reign.  Catherine and Trowa were swearing in phrases at each other that would impress a harden sailor.  Which left the non-combatants in quite a shock because they never expected any of that from Trowa or Catherine.  Quatre and Kellee had each other's jacket collar shacking the crap out of each other and yelling.  And then.
 
***SLAP***
 
Time stopped and so did the arguing as attention was now focused on Hilde and Duo.  Duo was looking at Hilde with a horrified look on his face.  Hilde face was turned facing the others with a red hand print glowing from her face.  The pupil of Hilde's eyes turned into sickles and fire leapt up at them.  Jai, Relena and Sally shot up out of their seats.
 
Jai said, "Oh"
 
Followed by Catherine, "Shit"
 
Next was Relena, "Duo"
 
Sally and Kellee shouted, "RUN!!!!"
 
But they were too late.
 
Hilde plowed her left fit into Duo stomach and gave him an upper cut with the right, which made him stumble back.  He then tripped over his chair and fell to the ground.  Hilde then pounce on Duo strattling him causing her navy blue skirt to ride up to her hips and let her fists rain blow after blow on Duo's upper body.
 
Jai and Relena ran from the conference room.  Sally, Catherine and Kellee remained motionless.  Wufei recovered from the shock of Hilde's attack, however Duo had not.  So he decided to get Hilde off of Duo.  Wufei approached Hilde from behind and tried to grab her by her waist.
 
"Wufei don't!" Sally shouted.
 
Too Late.
 
Hilde swung her left fist and connected with Wufei's right eye.
 
"DAMN IT!!" Wufei shouted now holding his right eye that was beginning to swell.
 
"I tried to worn you" sally said coming to his aid.
 
Duo was in pain.  He'd lost control of his anger and slapped Hilde.  Now he was paying for it.  He tried to grab Hilde flying fists but she was punching too fast.  He didn't know how much longer he could try to block her flying fists.  For someone so small she sure was strong.  He had enough.  He was about to knock Hilde off of him when.
 
**SPLASH**  **SPLASH**
 
Jai and Relena had returned with two buckets of cold water and threw them on Hilde.
 
"AHHHHH!!!, WHAT THE" Hilde shouted as the cold water hit her.
 
Hilde shook her head slinging water around the room.
 
"What the hell did you do that for!?"
 
"Persephone" Jai said, "you were beating the hell out of Hades."
 
Hilde focused on her surroundings and realized she was on the floor, strattling Duo.  She looked down and saw the face that was once so beautiful to her now bleeding and bruised.
 
"Damn it Duo!  Why did you have to piss me off?!"  she yelled at him as she got up.
 
"I'll be asking my self that for the next week" he replied as he sat up on the floor.
 
Wufei looked over at Jai with his good eye, "You made all of that up didn't you?"
 
"Hey.  I had to do something to release all of that hidden tension.  We have to ALL work together if we want to defeat this enemy."
 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
 
The shuttle made it final approach to Preventers Headquarters.
 
"Shuttle.  This Preventer Tower.  Identify yourself?"
 
"This is Preventer Viper requesting final clearance?"
 
"Roger that Viper you are clear to land in docking bay 7b"
 
"Roger that Tower.  Tower, I have an injured man and he will be needing medical assistance."
 
"Roger that Viper.  We'll have Major Sally meet you."
"Roger that tower."
 
Viper took the shuttle off of auto pilot and guided it to the docking bay.  He turned to the unconscious man sitting next to him.
 
"OK Pal.  We're home.  I'm pretty sure someone is waiting for you but I know someone is waiting for me.  So I'm ditching you as soon as I can.  I'm sure you'll understand."
 
The shuttle came to a stop inside the bay.  Viper closed his eyes and stretched his stiff muscles. A vision of a woman with auburn hair and sparkling blue eyes brought a smile to his face.
 
"Baby, I'm home."
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
 
 
A part of Hilde wanted to kiss every bruise and cut on his body and the other part wanted to kick his ass again.  Heero came over to help Duo up off of the floor as the vidphone came on.
 
"Lt. Jai.  Viper has returned and Major Sally he has a man in need of medical assistance.  They're in docking bay 7b."  The young man said.
 
"Thanks private", Jai replied and the screen went blank.
 
Catherine bolted out of the door and a knowing smile crossed Jai's face.
 
"Heero.  Help Duo to the med lab so I can fix him up after I see what's going on in Bay 7b."  Sally said as she made her way to the door.
 
Just then the vidphone came back on.  "Major Sally bring the others with you when you come.  There is something they need to see" and the screen went blank.
 
Heero took Duo to the med lab while the others went to Bay 7b.  When they arrived Catherine was there fidgeting.  Kellee put a hand on her shoulder and gave Catherine a reassuring smile.
 
The shuttle door opened and a man with long brown hair that reached his hips and violet eyes was carrying a man with ..long silver blue hair?
 
They all stared at the men in shock.
 
Sally said "That guy looks just like"
 
Then Relena interrupted, " But the one he's carrying looks like."
 
Noin who was the last to enter pushed to the front of the group to see what was going on.
 
"Oh.my.god."