Forgiveness Chapter 1
By Relenastar

The midnight stars twinkled along the night. He had left her, steppped out of her life again. Crushed her heart into millions of peices. Relena shed a bloody tear.  She had cried so much two years ago, her body didn't let her shed a water tear so it gave out pure red blood, no matter how much water she drink, it still shed bloody tears. She missed him. But she will never forgive him for leaving her that winter night at the park during a walk together. Relena shook her head at the thought. A wave blew in, she was standing at the tip of the ocean of a beach that was nearby the manison. David was there, the man who would kiss her and then slap her then beat her. Whenever her brother or anyone comes near he acts kind and gentle. Millarndo, her brother, thought that she would fall in love again and forget Heero. He was farily wrong, David only urted her, he was not the man who protected her or cared for her or even saved her. Another wave blew in. Relena sighed then slowly walked back it was already dawn and she had stood there since the time she had made sure everyone was asleep. The other gundam pilots had cared for her, protecting her, Relena went straight up into her training room where she set the program to kill instead of dodge. Relena did flips, punches, kicks too, she had caught all the bullets and broke all the swords that tried to cut her. Relena set the program off with her soft voice. David came in, Relena ran past him so he wouldn't hurt her. Relena stood at the mirror looking at her refeltion of her back, she saw the mark of the thing David had used on her when he had almost raped her, but she pulled away and headed for the door then he had shocked her then left her weeping. "Heero... I will never forgive you for leaving me, but I want you to be the one who I will be the arms in." Relena whispered softly.

"Are you sure?" A cold voice said from the room. He stepped out of the shadows, it was Heero Yuy. With his unruly hair still the same.

"Heero!" She was about to run to his arms then David came in.

"What is he doing here?!" David almost yelled but he pretended to act calm, he put his arms around her wiast and flund her to him. Relena moaned in pain, but he only tightened his grip.

"Let go of her."

"It's okay, I'm fine, Heero. David this is Heero. Heero this is David."

David only smirked then kissed Relena's cheek, she tried to pull away then he left.

Relena held her hand out to Heero and she guided him to the others. Where they all piled around him, Relena smiled sweetly. David then lfung her under the stairs and kicked her. She kneeled against the wall and weeped, then David began to kiss her neck hard. Relena moaned in pain, then Heero came, she stood up and lightly pulled David away. "Oh Heero!"
She smiled and pretended to blush, she managed to do so.

Heero only gave a Death Glare to David then left. Relena slowly ran after him so David won't do another thing to her.

Relena sat on the soft green grass of the garden behind the manison staring at the blue sky, she sighed then got up when Wufiel and Trowa came. "What's wrong?" Wufiel asked. Relena only sighed again. "Nothing."

She stood between them then they walked over to a small lake where they'd always do, Wufiel and Trowa watching Relena with interset as she stared at the crystal sparks from the crystal clear lake water. She'd never say much when she did this. But today was a bit diffrent, she had never cried whenever someone was with her, expect David since he hurted her, but Wufiel and Trowa saw her bloody tears.

"Relena..."

"It's nothing. It's just... nevermind."

"No, Relena, when there is something wrong, we want to help you." Trowa said.

"Can I tell you after dinner, just meet me at the laibary." Relena then left them and headed towards the manison.

"What's happening with her?" Wufiel whispered.

"David." Trowa stated.

 

 

*Later For Chapter 2! Bye! Hope you like, and i want statements!*