A Smiling Ghost Story

AN: I'm Rei Tamashii here, and well, this title of the fanfic is not mine. Nor is Gundam Wing. The title of this fanfic was from a Chinese movie, yes I am Chinese, so what.

 

A Smiling Ghost Story Chapter 1
By Rei Tamashii

 

Relena stood in front of a long mirror. Heero had left for a small mission, he'll be back at midnight. So Relena was going to wait for him.

"Next week, will be the day I have waited for, all my life... since I meet Heero." A small weak smile graced her lips.

She sighed, looking at the High Lady, the High Angel, the Angel of Stars, was very sad. "It's time, I just wish it wasn't for to you to be married."

The pale angel dried a dry tear, "You should not marry, but it is too late to change that now, I do not have the permission to go back into time to change it because you may only grant such a power. Now that you are to be married to the human, which everyone is calling up here, Dark Angel, we must bring you back before it's too late."

The young pale angel was getting angry at no one, "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THE DARK ONE!! WHY!!"

 

The angel hid itself into the shadows, but Relena was sitting down in front of her mirror, the wedding dress beside it. It was simple, Heero had wanted something unlike it, something big. But the dress reminded her of the dress she had worn when she was up in the stars. So eventually, although it was tough, Heero agreed to get the simple white dress made from silk, with sparkling stars and lace of cream gold.

The shoes and the viel was gentely placed beside it on a shelf. The viel was origanal and it had white roses. The flowers for the boquet was also white roses. Suddenly something like cool water was splashing inside of her, a picture of a ghost appeared in her mind hidden into the shadows. Sighing, she smiled, "May you come out, Mai?"

The angel nodded to herself and grqacefully stepped out, wearing a white cape over her very light tinted blue long dress.

"High Lady, you are going to marry the Dark Angel, you must come back before you destory all of your universe."

"How could you say Heero is the Dark Angel, Mai?"

"You've seen him kill!! And he looks like the Dark Angel you had met so many times in your dreams! He is him! Your Heero is the Dark Angel!"

"Mai..."

"No, he is the Dark Angel! I know it! You will die by the demons hands! High Lady-"

"Mai! Whom granted you the wish to look into ones dreams! You know that my law is never to look into ones dreams unless otherwise!"

"I'm sorry High Lady!"

Relena sighed and said in a caring voice, "How would you know Heero is the Dark Angel, Mai? How will anyone? I know he had killed but he was made into it. Like me and you, we were made to be angels of my universe of space."

"Your highness, please, you must come back. Before it's too late."

"I don't know, Mai. You have been my greatest friend when I was up there, before I decided to let go for a while. If I return,you know what I will have to do."

"Yes, your highness."

"Mai, may you please leave?"

"Yes, your highness." The angel left.

As soon as Relena had made sure the angel had left, she turned back to the mirror and brushed her hair, thin silver lines of tears streamed down into her face.

"Relena?" His voice came from downstairs, Relena gasped and dried her tears quickly, and as soon as she did, Heero came in.

"Hey."

"Hi." Relena put up a smile as much as she could.

Heero hugged her and kissed her lightly on the lips. He gave her one of his rare smile. And as Relena placed down the brush again, they slipped into bed. Heero's bare arm swung over her waist, making cirlces on the cloth of the nightgown she was wearing, soon he had fallen into sleep. But what he did not know was that Relena had not slept, she was looking out into the moon and stars. Sighing she placed her head onto Heero's arm. Him in his boxers and her in her nightgown, Heero sleeping easily while her was trying to do so.