A Smiling Ghost Story Chapter Two

 

The silver moon bored down on Relena in the painting in the living room. Two mere days until the wedding. She had not even yet talked to anymore angels from her universe. Suddenly strong warm arms wrapped around her. Relena smiled, she was at peace and calm when she was in his arms. She felt as if she act as a human names Relena in front of him and not Vice Forein Minster. They lived in her manison but although she helped the maids clean and everything, she could act as if she was human in her own home. No more guards since Heero could protect her. Relena didn't even look at Heero. They were both in the liabary and Relena looked out a large window between two large bookcases. Relena leaned in her head into Heero's neck and looked up. He gave her one of his rare smiles and Relena gave him one of her large warm smiles.

 

Suddenly cold air ran through her body, something wasn't right. Strange airs was surronding her. Shehivered. Heero looked down at Relena. She was looking at a shadow, "Relena?"

 

"Something is not right."

 

"What are you talking about?"

Suddenly a gun shot ran through the whole manison, a red flash went through Heero's eyes. He looked into space. As maids and Millarndo and his wife ran up, Heero kneeled down holding Relena. Her head laid softly in his right arm, her body numb with blood over her light blue dress. Heero shook, when he finally found his happiness it was dieing once more.

Relena was shaking in his arms, small tears sliding down her cheeks. She opened her wet lashes and looked at Heero. She gave him a small sad smile. She brought her bloody hand up to his cheek and cupped it. Her eyes soften as Heero looked down at her. Shaking. "Heero."

 

Heero looked down at Relena. He felt pain rushing into hs body, but he kept his horridified face in place. This was too much to bare. Relena's dried pink lips moved, her voice spoke, "Did you ever think someone like me who can't even be a human ever be happy?"

Heero shook, he buried his head into her neck, shaking his head over and shouted, "NO! NO! You can't leave me, Relena. You're going to live up to be happy, Relena, I swear it."

"I wish I can full your promise Heero. I can't be happy with death crossing me."

Heero shook his head in her neck and clutched her slender bloody body harder, thinking that if he held onto her; she wouldn't leave him in the dark when now he was bathed in light.

"I love you, Heero." That sentence meant alot to him, but he knew she was going to leave him in the shadows and that would mean both of them wouldn't be able to show their love toeah other when they kept it hidden for so long.

"No! No! Relena you are going to live!"

Suddenly her body felt fading into the cold, Heero looked at Relena's face, she was almost closing her eyes, "I love you too, Relena." Was all he could say right then. If she was going to die, and he wasn't going to expect it, he wanted to tell her that before she flew to heaven. Suddenly her whole body was in the coldness, Heero blinked, he shook her and shouted her to open her eyes.

 

****

Heero laid on his bed, turning his head to look at the pillows where Relena would be sitting up and smiling down at him while playing with his hair.

 

***

Heero laid down on his bed. Tired out. Suddenly Relena came out. Dressed in one of his favoirte nightgowns, it was a light white silk color, with a small red bow at the collar. She sat down by her side, and smiled sweetly at him. Heero smiled and placed his head on her lap. Relena played with his hair and told him to sleep. The words were so soft that he fell asleep instantly.

With the beams of light from the sun streaking through the whit curtains, Heero woke up. He was all alone in bed, usually he would kiss a dreamless Relena awake. But he found it ice could. Heero grabbed Relena's pillow and squeezed it in his fists, he threw it to a small desk. Heero heard the sound of glas break as the pillow and a pitcure fall down.

*What haveI done?*

Heero ran over, Relena's pillow had glass all over it, Heero felt numb. He looked at the picture and he felt his whole heart die. It was the only picture of them together. It was in the park and Relena was all sad and was walking in the. Duo was snapping away with his carmea of Relena's sad face then suddenly Heero jumped out and wrapped his arms around her. She laughed as he wrapped his arms around her. Duo made the picture tilt making them seem as if they were falling. Her dress was aking small waves with the song of the wind. She had worn a red dress with a black top underneath. Heero wore a T-shirt and blue jeans. Heero picked up the pieces of the glass and threw it as well as the pllow away. Heero took the picture and placed in a marble frame,he placed the picture by the nightstand and he stared at it for a long long time.

 

****

What's the story behind Relena's death and her meeting with Mia the angel? What's going to happen with Heero?Will he find someone new or not?

Something in hte furture: Heero will not find someone new but he gets something really strange one day. Relena comes and reveals all. As well gives him something. What is it? Read the next chapter to find out. And I want reviews.