Thanks for the support!!!!!!!
 
Here's chapter 6
 
Gotta go finish the homework.
 
Laters
 
Review, Review, Review
 
LIFE, LOVE AND FAMILY: GIFTS

BY THE ORACLE AT DELPHI

 
 
 
The room finally feel quiet are the laughter died down.  An old woman stood up wiping the tears from her face.
 
"Well, that was in deed interesting as he said it would be."
 
"I wish I could have seen that fight in person" the black haired girl said.
 
"You were there," replied the red head girl.
 
"So were you but you didn't see anything either." The black haired girl shot back.
 
"Enough of this non sense.  What observations did you make out?"
 
"Barton and the Winner girl seem to have an interesting relationship"
 
"Mr. Winner seems to have an interest in Miss Yuy."
 
"I DON"T THINK SO!" shouted the blond haired girl.  "He's mine!"
 
"I don't think he knows that," replied a dark haired man.
 
"Maxwell and Schiebecker appear to had some kind of connection" the blond man stated.
 
"Peacecraft and Yuy still have their unspoken attraction."  The blond girl said.
 
"Not for long", the red head girl replied.
 
"If you think your gonna get Yuy, you are sadly mistaken." The blond girl said to the red head.
 
"I've got as much chance of getting Yuy as you do at getting Winner." The red head shot back.
 
"We'll see."
 
"The Mason boys have found each other."
 
"Well at least we won't have to do it since they did it themselves." The blond haired man said.
 
"Now they're going by the names of Duo Maxwell and Jason Andrews" the black haired man added.
 
"Andrews and Bloom are an item according to the noises I heard coming from that exam room." The red head said with a smirk.
 
The old woman slammed her fist down on the table.
 
"Why is Andrews STILL ALIVE!"
 
"He escaped our base your excellency." The black haired girl timidly stated.
 
"Not only did he escape but he also took Milliardo Peacecraft with him and blew up the base."  The blond haired girl said.  She was the only one brave enough to speak.
 
The old woman let out a frustrated sigh.
 
"What's your status with Chang?" the old woman asked the black hair girl.
 
"He's playing hard to get.  The Po chick is always around so I haven't had a chance to get him completely alone but I will."
 
"Don't get attached to him.  He still has to die.
 
The black haired girl pouted.
 
The old woman looked around the table at the faces before her.
 
"Their family must suffer just like mine has.  Don't fail me."
 
"But your excellency they're not all related"
 
The old woman smiled an evil smile.
 
"Family has nothing to do with bloodlines and last names.  Family is a common bond, a love that transcends all boundaries.  And that's what they have even if they don't realize it.  Causing pain to one of them will inflict pain on the rest of them and that exactly what I want.  Slow suffering.
 
With that she dismissed the group.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
Sally stretched in her bed as she awoke to start another busy day.
 
'How did I get here'
 
The last thing Sally remembered was sitting at her desk going over Milliardo's test results.  She got out of bed and realized she was still in the clothes she wore yesterday.  She walked into the kitchen, started the coffee maker and began her morning stretches.
 
'Now I remember.Wufei' as a small smile crept across her face.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
Wufei sat crossed legged in the middle of his living room meditating.
 
'I don't believe I did that.  I can not give in to that weakness' he chided himself.
 
Last night he went to the medical wing to verify if the rumor that Milliardo had returned with Preventer Viper who turns out to be Duo's twin brother.
 
'Two Maxwell's' Wufei cringed at the thought of having to deal with two Duos.
 
He walked into the ER and saw Noin asleep with her head resting on the bed holding the mans hand.  He didn't need to see anymore.  That was definitely Milliardo.  He left without saying a word and began walking. 
 
The next thing he knew he was in front of Sally's office door.  When he knocked on the door no one answered so he went in to see if she was there.  It was not uncommon for Sally to fall asleep at her desk when she was concerned for a patient.  He smiled to himself.  That's one of the things he admired about her.  Her dedication to her patients, coworkers and friends.  She looked so peaceful, sobeautiful as she slept.  He moved her chair back and picked her up not wanting to wake her.  She was startled at first when he picked her up but when she realized it was Wufei she relaxed, put her arms around his neck and snuggled close to him as her carried her to her quarters.
 
When he arrived at her quarters he opened the door and carried her to her bedroom and laid her down on her bed.  He removed her arms from around his neck and pulled the covers up around her.  She whispered his name at the loss of his body heat.  He sat on the edge of the bed and watched her sleep.
 
'She is so beautiful and her lips look so soft, so inviting.'
 
Wufei brushed a stray strand of hair off of her face and leaned forward to brush his lips against hers.  Sally wrapped her arms around him and began kissing him sucking on his bottom lip.  He parted them and she slipped into his mouth.  She tasted like warm honey, rich and sweet.  Before he could stop himself he had deepened the kiss.  A small moan escaped her throat bring him crashing back to reality and his actions.  He abruptly broke off the kiss and found Sally still asleep much to his relief.  He made a quick exit to the exercise room where he took out all of his frustrations on the punching bag.
 
'I am not falling in love with that Onna!  ' He scolded himself as he continued to meditate. 'The gift of my love is a curse!'  Now if he could convince his heart otherwise.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
<<<<She lay in her bed slumbering while the morning sunlight reflected off of her caramel skin.  A man with aquamarine eye's crossed the room and sat on the edge of the bed.  He bent down and kissed his sleeping beauty awake.  She slowly began to stir and she wrapped her arms around him joining him in their kiss.  He broke off the kiss and began placing soft kisses on her neck. 
 
"I love the way your hair smells Nai-Nai"
 
She smiled as she cuddled closer to him.  She loved how it felt to be in his arms.
 
"It reminds me of Bacon"
 
"Bacon?" she said Prussian eyes now open.
 
"Eggs", he said softly as he continued to kiss her neck
 
"Eggs?!" she replied widening her eyes
 
"Mmmm and Coffee" He purred in her ear.
 
"COFFEE!!!" she shouted as she jumped out of his arms.>>>>>>>>
 
Janai jumped up out of her bed landing with a thud on the floor.
 
"Damn hormones" she said as she got up off of the floor.
 
'Bacon? Eggs? Coffee?'
 

As her mind began to work she realized that she did smell bacon, eggs and coffee.
 
'Wait a minute. If you're in here then who the hell is cooking.  Besides your cooking never smells this good.'
 

She grabbed her gun from under her pillow for no good spy slept without one and started for the door and opened it.
 
"Damn it" she shut her door remembering she was only in her undies, grabbed the first t-shirt she saw and put it on.  She then reopened the door and headed for her kitchen gun poised to shoot first and ask questions later.
 
"Good Morning Nai-Nai" a cheery voice said.
 
Janai let her gun drop to the floor and just stared.  Quatre felt her pain then she quickly hid it.
 
"Did I upset you?" he asked as he approached her.
 
She remained motionless.
 
"Nai-Nai are you alright?" he asked concern in his voice.
 
He felt another wave of pain coming from her hit him.
 
"My mother used to call me Nai-Nai." She replied in a soft voice with a faraway look in her eyes.
 
"I'm sorry.  I won't call you that anymore." He said placing his arms around her in a tender hug.
 
"It's alright. You can call me that."
 
She returned his hug lost in memories of long ago.  He felt so warm and comforting.  They stayed that way for a few minutes.  When the memories passed she realized she was in Quatre's arms and gently pushed him away.  She felt his twinge of hurt before he could cover it up.  She didn't mean to hurt his feelings but she wasn't about to tell him.
 
"Don't worry about it" he said as he turned his attention back to the stove.
 
"How did you."
 
"I'm an empath just as you are.  Though I can tell you have much greater psychic abilities than I have." He said as he turned the bacon and removed the eggs.
 
"I'm also telepathic but I don't use it on those I consider friends."
 
Quatre turned and gave her a questioning look.
 
"O okay.  I use it on Heero but that's only because he so closed up it's easier for me to read his mind than to pry it out of him."
 
Jai then remembered why she came into her kitchen in the first place.
 
"Quatre" she said as she picked up her gun from the floor, "what the hell ARE you doing here."
 
He looked at her and smiled, "I'm cooking you breakfast."  He removed the bacon from the skillet and placed it on a plate beside the eggs.
 
"Why?"
 
"Because Kell says you cooking sucks"
 
"That's true but I don't think that's why you came."
 
"Think of it as my first gift to you. Nice shirt by the way."
 
She looked down and smiled.  She was wearing on of her goofy shirts she usually wore to cheer up her sisters.  It said, "Well I'll be Gun Dam"
 
"Is this a private party?"  Heero asked as he entered the kitchen and took in his sisters' attire.
 
The t-shirt she wore barely covered her bottom.  Quatre followed Heero's gaze and stared.  Jai looked down and for the first time noticed how short her shirt was.  She turned on her heel and marched back to her room.
 
Quatre recovered from the shock and reached for three plates. "Breakfast Heero?"
 
"Did Jai cook it?"
 
"No. I did"
 
"Then yes I would like some" He said as he pulled out a chair and sat down at the table.
 
"Is her cooking really that bad?" Quatre asked as he removed the biscuits from the oven.
 
Heero leaned closer to Quatre and I a low tone said "I'd rather eat Gundamium than her cooking.  Its much easier to chew and it has a lot more flavor"
 
"I HEARD THAT!!!!"
 
Both men smiled at each other as they began to fix their plates.
 
Back in her bedroom Jai quickly showered and went to her closet to find something comfortable to wear.  She by passed all of the suits and dress clothes Relena made her by after they burned Relena's dull wardrobe of those ugly long pleated skirts and high collar shirts.  Relena said all company executives should have an executive wardrobe but as far as Jai was concerned it was their company they could wear what the hell they wanted to.  She pulled out a pair of baggy blue jeans, white cotton tank top and an aquamarine oversized mans button down shirt. She put on the jeans, tank top and the shirt leaving it unbuttoned and walked over to her vanity.  She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and checked her appearance in the mirror. 
 
As she looked at her reflection the color of her shirt reminded her of Quatre's eyes and her mind drifted back to her dream.  It was so real.  In the dream he called her Nai-Nai and he did so in her kitchen.  Her nickname coming from his lips sounded like a soothing melody.  His embrace in her dream was so tender and so it was in the kitchen.  She never wanted to leave his warm body. In his strong arms she felt sheltered and protected like there was no hurt or pain he couldn't ease.  She stared at her reflection and narrowed her eyes glaring at something much deeper than her face, something inside her.
 
"You are dead and I intend for you to stay that way" she said out loud and walked away.
 
Inside a hand was reaching out of the darkness toward the light.
 
After breakfast was finished and the dishes were done, Quatre made his way to the door.
 
"Thanks for breakfast Quatre", Heero said taking a sip from his coffee cup.
 
"Yeah who knew a guy raised with a house full of servants could cook that good." Jai added finishing off her tea.
 
"Your welcome" he replied with a smile as he left.
 
As soon as she thought Quatre was not coming back she launched herself at Heero giving him a big bear hug, which he returned.
 
"I've been waiting a four days to get my brotherly hug", she said with a grin as she let him go.
 
This was their private moment.  No one knew this side of Heero existed and he wanted to keep it that way and she respected his decision to do so.
 
"So when are you going to tell Relena?"
 
Heero knew she would get around to asking that especially after what happened at the target range.
 
"I'm waiting for the right moment."
 
"Liar. What are you afraid of? She won't reject you, Heero"
 
He walked over to a picture Jai has of Relena and lightly ran his fingers across it.
 
"What if I disappoint her?  What if I can't live up to her expectations?"
 
"Is it really her expectations of you that you're worried about or is it what you think she expects of you?  Relena loves you just as you are but don't take my word for it, go ask her." She said as she walked up beside him.
 
"Heero.  If you don't fess up soon, you're gonna lose your chance."
 
He turned to face her after she spoke.
 
"Seven years is a long time to love someone thinking they don't love you in return.  She's going to move on with her life.  She prefers to do it with you but she will do it without you."
 
 
She turned to leave him with his thoughts.
 
"What about Quatre, Jai?  He's falling for you but I think you already sensed that being an empathyourself.  He'll never hurt you."
 
Jai stopped, "But I'll hurt him and I can't bear that.  I am incapable of loving him like a woman is supposed to love a man."
 
"Why?"
 
"That part of me is dead. " she said as she reached for the door.
 
"How?"
 
"Murdered." and she left a bewildered Heero.
 
'What are you hiding' Heero thought as he watched her leave.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
Hilde awoke to Taylor Dane "I'll always love you" playing on her CD player.  She was wearing one of Duo's shirts that she took before she left him on L2.  It always smelled like him and she would pretend he had his arms around her.  She held the picture of Duo closer to her as she swayed to the rhythm of the music and singing the words from her heart.
 
And I'll always love you
For the rest of my days
You have won my heart and my soul
With your sweet and sexy ways

 
She thought of his boyish grin and puppy dog eyes he gave her when he wanted to get his way.
 
You gave me hope
When I needed someone near
 

As they held each other while the nightmares subsided.
 
You bring me happiness
Everyday of every year

 
The feeling of joy every time he smiled at her.
 
And I'll always love you
For all that you are
You have made my life complete
You're my lucky star
 

The loneliness she no longer felt whenever he was around.  With him she was complete.
 
You are the one
That I've been searching for
 

To the very first time those violet eyes stared at her above the top of his sunglasses.
 
You are my everything
Tell me who could ask for more
 

How she loved him just as he was.  She wouldn't change him for the world.
 
And I'll always love you
Honey this will never end
I need you by my side baby
You're my lover my friend
Oh, my friend
 

How he was always there to cheer her up when she need it.
 
(Sax solo)

She continued to sway to the music as a figure watched her from the shadows.
 
You gave my world
A thrill I've never known
And filled my evil heart
With a love to call my own
 

How her heart would swell as she watched him while he slept.
 
And I'll always love you
You must know how much I do
You can count on me forever
And I will take good care of you
 

When he returned to repair his Gundam and had lost his focus.
 
And I'll always love you
I'm so happy that you're mine
 

Tears streamed down her face as the bittersweet line reminded her that he was indeed not hers.
 
And I'll always love you yes
Until the end of time.
 

She fell to her knees as the pain and hurt of him not loving her in return caused her to sob uncontrollably.  The door silently closed behind her.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
Duo leaned up against Hilde's door.  He had come to ask her why she had left him.  As he entered her quarters he heard her singing with so much passion he didn't want to interrupt her.  He had heard her sing before but never as intense as this.  She put her whole being into every word.  It was almost as if she was singingto him?.  When he heard the words she was singing his heart constricted in a way he didn't understand.  He watched her sway to the rhythm of the music wearing one of his shirts clutching the picture she took of him with Deathscythe.
 
'I'll always love you'
 
The words she had so passionately sung played over and over in his head.
 
'Hilde loves me?'
 
"One of the most precious gifts is the gift of love.  The worst feeling in the world is knowing you're not loved in return."  Jai said as she walked pass Duo to enter Hilde's quarters.
 
Duo was frozen in his tracks.  He watched as Jai wrapped her arms around Hilde and Hilde cried her heart out on her shoulder.  He headed outside.  He needed to walk in fresh air to sort though his thoughts and feelings.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
Quatre was on his way to Trowa's quarters.  As he walked, his thoughts wondered back to Jai.  He didn't know why he called her Nai-Nai.  But since she doesn't mind, he thought he would continue to do so.  It would be his "pet name" for her and only he would call her by that name.  When he held her in his arms it took all of his control not to kiss all of her pain away.  There was something about her that kept drawing him to her.  He thought back to when he said he'd feel sorry for the man that falls in love with her.  But now what was he going to do since he was that man.  He felt a part of her was reaching out to him as he held her and other part of her was fighting it back.  What she didn't know was a part of him was reaching out for her too and he was determined to make contact.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
TROWA!  TROWA!
 
***Banging on the door***
 
TROWA!! TROWA!!
 
***More banging on the door***
 
Trowa jolted out of his recliner knocking over the empty bottle of Jack Daniels.  His eyes were bloodshot and his head felt like he'd been hit with a blast from Zeros buster rifle.  As soon as he entered his quarters after the Kellee "incident" he immediately began to trash his quarters and drink himself into a stupor.  Every time he closed his eyes he could see the passion in Kellee's eyes and feel the ache in his groin.  He was so close to taking her last night and then in the middle of their passion filled frenzy he heard Quatre shouting
 
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER TROWA?!"
 
Then he realized what he was doing and to whom.  She was an annoying, smart-ass, blabber mouth brat.  Why in the cosmos did he start making out with her?  Why did he love it?  Why did he want to go find her and pick up where they'd left off?
 
TROWA!  TROWA! OPEN THE DOOR!!!
 
***Continued banging on the door***
 
His head began pounding to the beat of the banging on the door.
 
'I'm gonna kill whoever the hell that is'  he thought as he kicked the over turned furniture and other causalities of his rant as he made his way to the door.
 
'Please don't let this be Quatre'
 
He swung open the door 'Damn'
 
Quatre's eye bulged out of his head as he took in the sight of his best friend
And what used to be his quarters.
 
"What happened the hell happened in here!?" as made his way through rubble.
 
"SSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!" was all Trowa said holding his hung over head.
 
Quatre spied the empty Jack Daniels bottle and held it up.
 
"What going on Trowa?" Quatre asked worried.  Trowa was one of the neatest people he knew and his quarter's was in shambles.  He'd also been drinking and he was only a social drinker.
 
'How do you tell you best friend you nearly had sex with his sister, on a wall, in the hallway and STILL wanted too.' He mentally kicked himself for the last thought. So he decided to lie.
 
"Nothing" he replied as he started the coffee pot and reached for the aspirin.
 
"You're lying, Trowa"
 
"Why don't you tell us what happened between you and Kellee."
 
Both men turned to see Heero standing in the door way with Duo, Jase and Wufei surveying the damage.
 
"Yup." Duo said, "Only a woman can cause this kind of destruction"
 
"Don't worry about Quatre" Heero said, "If he tries anything I'll just shoot him for ogling my sistertwice." And shot a death glare at Quatre.
 
Quatre winced but still shot a glare at Trowa.
 
Jase chuckled as he took a sip of the orange juice he grabbed from Catherine's.
 
"Well if Quatre can't do anything to you for what ever you did with his sister then you can't do anything to Jase for sleeping with yours." Wufei said nonchalant.
 
"Ppppppppffffffffffffffffff"
 
Jase spit out his juice and choked on what didn't come out as all eyes focused on him and Trowa had the look of death in his.
 
Jase glared at Wufei, "What the hell are you trying do?  Get me killed?"
 
"As loud as you two were I'm surprised they didn't hear you."
 
"So what happened between you and Kellee?" Duo asked changing the subject.  He just got his brother back he didn't want to lose him so soon.  He was getting uncomfortable being in a room full of death glares.
 
"Things got out of hand" Trowa said as he down his first of many cups of black coffee and got lost in his own thoughts.
 
The others understood and said nothing as they began to clean up the mess.  It was amazing what women could make men do.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
Jai, Catherine and Hilde stopped in front of Kellee's door.  Sally went to check on Milliardo and Relena headed for her office early to catch up on her paperwork.  So the three of them were left to deal with the aftermath of Kellee's tirade.  Jai slowly opened the door to find exactly what she'd expected.  A complete disaster broken glass was everywhere.  The walls had holes in them where Kellee had either punched or kicked it.  She lay sprawled on the couch with an empty bottle of wine lying on the floor next to it.  Catherine went to start the coffee pot and try to find a cup that may have survived the catastrophe.  Jai and Hilde had the daunting task of waking Kellee.  They shook her once and she sprang off the couch in a fighting stance.
 
"Whoa Jackie Chan calm down its only us" Hilde said referring to her fighting stance and her wild, bunched and knotted hair.
 
"So tell me what happen between you and Trowa or am I gonna have to go in and get it."
 
"I wouldn't recommend it right now."
 
Kellee vision began to swim and she fell back down on the couch putting her feet up and throwing an arm over her eyes.  The memories of last night came tumbling back in her mind.  Trowa's passion filled green eyes. Trowa's muscled arms under her fingers.  Trowa's well-toned body intertwined with hers.  Trowa's strong hands all over her body
 
"AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!"
 
"That good huh" Hilde asked as she began sweeping the broke glass into a pile.
 
"Nope.  Better.  Much better,"
 
"Well it was until he opened his mouth and ruined it for me but that's what I deserve for acting like a horny teenager."
 
"What exactly did he stay" Catherine asked.
 
"Wait a minute what did you say to him first.  I don't want to get the wrong impression here." Jai said knowing full well Kellee had taunted him in some way.
 
"Ok. I asked him if he really wanted me to wear that muzzle. Then he kissed me and yahdy yah yahdyyah.  Then he picked it up off of the floor gave me a smug ass smile and said the answer to your question is yes then walked away.  I was felling quite wonderful but after he said that I felt like his private wench."  She finished and threw the empty wine bottle at the wall shattering it.
 
"That egotistical, self centered, mega banged, half faced prick"
 
"You forgot good looking" Jai said.
 
Kellee grunted her response.
 
"Trowa would never think of you like that" Catherine said defending her brother.
 
"I think you more upset with yourself for liking whatever happened between you two than what he may think of you because of it."  Hilde said removing all breakable objects from Kellee's reach.
 
"Whatever" she replied as she walked into her room. 
 
Kellee looked at herself in her vanity mirror pick up her brush and combed the knots out.  After she was done she continued to stare at her reflection.
 
"WHORE!!!"
 
She crashed her fist through the glass and it shattered.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
"Did you hear that Preventer Wind is back" a little boy whispered to his friend.
 
"Really wow. My mommy says he died a long time ago." The little girl replied.
 
"Uh Un. He's sleeping in the medical bed my daddy says so" the little boy countered.
 
Duce hadn't been paying any real attention to the conversation until the name of his father came up.
 
"Daddy's here?  Why didn't mommy tell me?  They're probably lying but just in case."
 
Duce looked around for the teacher.  When he seen her occupied with another student he slipped out of the room.
 
When he arrived at the medical wing he started looking in every room he came to until he found the right one.
 
He pulled a chair up to the side of the bed and climb on the bed.  He sat on the man's stomach and just stared at his face.  He looked just like the man in the picture on his mom's nightstand.  The man had the same blue-silver hair he had but he couldn't be sure this was his dad until he saw his eyes.
 
Milliardo was fighting his way through the darkness toward the light.  He felt the urgent need to reach that light.  He'd heard a voice telling him that she loved him but it was a voice he hadn't heard in five no six years.  He kept fighting his way to the light.  As he neared it he began to feel a weight on his chest.
 
Milliardo stirred causing Duce to jump slightly but he was determined to stay to see the man's eyes.  Milliardo slowly opened his eyes and Duce gasped.  He had the same clear blue eyes he had.  This man was indeed his father.
 
"What's your name?" Duce asked Milliardo.
 
'Where the hell am I'
 
Milliardo focused his eyes on the voice that asked him a question.  When his vision cleared he saw a little boy sitting on his stomach that look just like he did when he was a little boy.
 
"Who are you?" Milliardo asked Duce in a raspy voice.
 
"I asked you first" Duce said crossing his little arms.
 
"Preventer Wind"
 
"My name is Duce"
 
Milliardo cocked an eyebrow "What's your real name?"
 
"What's yours?"
 
Milliardo was getting annoyed with Duce's stubbornness.
 
"My name is Milliardo Peacecraft"
 
"My name is Milliardo Peacecraft II.  My mother is Lucrezia Noin."
 
Milliardo's mouth dropped and he sat straight up in his bed.  His head swam but he was determined not to pass out.  He grabbed Duce by his shoulders and stared at him.  The one night he shared with Noin came back to him.  He Often thought of her while he was away it gave him the strength he need to stay alive.  He had someone to come home to.  He loved her and she had given him the most wonderful gift any man could receive.  He ran his fingers through Duce's hair.  He stared at each feature on his face.  He did look just like he did as a boy.  He had missed so much of his son's life but he promised himself he would not miss any more.
 
"So dad where you been?" Duce asked and smiled at Milliardo happy to finally get to meet his Father.
 
'Dad?!' The word was strange and yet it was the most beautiful word he had ever heard.  Duce had Noin's smiled he noted as he pulled Duce to him to give him a fierce hug.  Duce threw his arms around Milliardo.
 
"Welcome Home Daddy."
 
Milliardo squeezed him tighter.
 
Noin stood in the doorway with tears in her eyes as father and son were reunited.
Milliardo looked up to see Noin standing in the doorway and motioned her to him with his eyes.  He kept one arm around Duce as his free hand brought Noin closer to him and he gave her a kiss filled with the six years of love he wasn't able to give her until now.
 
"Thank You.  This is the most precious gift I have ever received besides your love", he said as they broke the kiss.
 
"I love you, Noin" he said as he brought her down on the bed next to him.
 
"And I love you, too"
 
"Hey I'm still here you know" Duce said with a pout.
 
They both looked at each other and turned to Duce, "We love you, too" and had their first family hug.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
****Later that morning****
 
Relena was in her office going through another stack of papers when her secretary came in with a box.
 
"Ms. Relena this package just arrived for you"
 
"Thank You, Mavis" as she took the package from the woman.
 
As Mavis was leaving Hilde entered Relena's office.
 
"Hey! Whatcha got there?" Hilde asked looking at the box.
 
"I don't know" as she looked over the box.
 
Relena opened the box and gasp.  She then pulled out a beautiful crystal and gold vase with black roses.  The vase had a solid gold four-inch base and gold trim at the top.  The rest of the vase was made out of crystal in a typical bellowed shape with a black and gold rose painted on it.  There were a dozen black roses that had their tips dipped in gold. 
 
"WOW!  That's beautiful Relena even if those roses are black. The gold on them makes them exquisite."
 
Relena continued to stare at her gift.  "Who would send me black roses" getting a little creped out about it.
 
"Where's the card?" Hilde asked digging around the tissue paper it was wrapped in. "Found it."
 
Hilde opened the card and read it.
 
To Relena,
 
            All my love
 
Heero.
 
A smile blossomed on Relena, "Now he would send me black roses."
 
"I'm going to take this and thank him", Relena said as she picked up the vase and left the room.
 
"I can't wait to tell the others."  Hilde said always itching for gossip.
 
Hilde entered the Strategy Room and found all the girls there.
 
"Hey. I know something you don't know" Hilde sing songed as she walked over to lap top Jai was typing on.
 
"Surprise me" Jai responded not looking up from what she was doing.
 
Kellee and Catherine came over to listen to the gossip Hilde had.
 
"Heero sent Relena roses.  Black roses in the most beautiful crystal and gold vase I've ever seen."
 
Jai immediately stopped typing and whipped around to face Hilde.
 
"What?!"
 
Hilde jumped back.
 
"Heero sent Rele"
 
"I HEARD THAT PART TELL ME ABOUT THE VASE!!!"
 
Jai was now out of her chair and shaking Hilde.
 
"I.It.. cry..sta.l..a..aa.annndd.g..g..gold"
 
Jai was shaking Hilde so hard she could barley speak.
 
"HEERO DIDN'T SEND RELENA ANYTHING!!!  WAS THE BASE OF THE VASE ABOUT FOUR-INCHES THICK?!"
 
"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!"
 
"SHIT!!!! WHERE IS THAT VASE NOW?!"  Catherine yelled.
 
"With Relena.  She was taking it to Heero to thank him for it. What's wrong?!"
 
But Jai and Catherine were out the door running full speed to the med conference room where the boys were.  Kellee and Hilde took off behind them.
 
Relena knocked on the door then entered the room.  Duo, Jase, Trowa and Quatre were leaning over Heero's laptop while he was typing.
 
"Sorry to bother you, Heero but I wanted to thank you for the lovely gift."  She said as she held the vase and roses for all to see.
 
"You sent her black roses?"  Jase said thinking Heero has a weird sense of romance.
 
Heero jumped up from his laptop causing the boys to scatter.
 
"I didn't send you anything Relena."
 
"Yes you did.  The note said To Relena, All my love, Heero." Now she was pissed.  She knew Heero was a private person but this was ridiculous.
 
"What's wrong Heero. I'm not worthy of a public proclamation of your love," she vivaciously said.
 
"I would never SEND you anything Relena"
 
Relena's eyes widen.
 
'That came out all wrong' Heero thought as he mentally smacked himself.
 
"Relena.."
 
The door burst open.
 
RELENA!!!!!
 
BOMB!!!!!
 
THROW NOW!!!!
 
Heero took the vase from Relena threw it toward the window, grabbed her by the waist and dove under the table. Jai dove on Quatre, Kellee on Trowa, Catherine on Jase and Hilde on Duo.
 
~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
 
Sally had just left Milliardo.  For someone that was in a coma for a year he was in remarkably good health. She was on her way back to the med lab when she saw Samone Ling talking with Wufei.  There was something about the black haired Chinese girl that didn't seem right.  Besides the fact she was hitting on Wufei every chance she got.
 
'Why do I care?  It's not like he's mine or anything'
 
'But you want him to'
 
'Shut up'
 
'Especially those kisses that can get you hotter than the stiffest drink'
 
'SHUT UP!'
 
"Onna!"

 
Sally fight with herself was interrupted by Wufei who was now coming towards her.  From the look on Samone's face she was not too happy about being ditched.
 
'Score one for the home team'
 

"Ms. China Perfect doesn't look to happy about being ditched."
 
Wufei said nothing as he opened the door and entered the med lab.  Sally came in behind him and walked over to the desk to add notes to Milliardo's chart before she took it to Jase.
 
"Why are you down here, Wufei" she asked.  He was entirely too quiet.
 
"I was on my way to the conference room when I got trapped by the Ling girl."
 
Sally got up and made her way to the adjoining conference room door followed by Wufei.
 
"Onna, from now on make sure you're in your bed before you go to sleep.  I don't want to make it a habit of carrying you every night."
 
Sally turned and looked him in his eyes.
 
"Oh. I don't know Wufei" she purred, "If I can get kisses like that, I just may fall asleep on my desk every night."
 
Wufei stopped dead in his tracks.
 
"YOU WERE AWAKE!!!"
Sally laughed as she opened the door to the conference room and entered.
 
KA BOOM!!!!!!!!!
 
The bomb exploded.