Disclaimer: Sorry. I dont own Gundam Wing. Also, I dont own the song "The way you love me"by Faith Hill. It was written by Keith Follese and Michael Delaney.

This is a sort-of epilogue of my other fic Endless HAVOC: God vs. Soldier. But it can also double as a stand alone piece. This is my first lemon so I dont know if I made it right or dirty for that matter. For comments, suggestions or reviews you can email me at raizenheero@aol.com .


The way you love me
by Neesah



December 24 AC 202 (Peacecraft Palace)

Clad only in her red, silk bathrobe, Relena emerged from the bathroom, toweling her hair dry. She has to hurry up and get dressed, everyone will be here soon. She smiled at the thought. Everything turned out good for all of them. Two years ago, Noin and Zechs had their first son, Rhys Illiard Peacecraft. About the same year, Duo and Hilde got married, the first of them to do so. Their business is doing great and just yesterday Hilde announced that their going to have a baby. Quatre and Dorothy got married next, 4 months after Duo and Hilde's. Quatre is presently the head of the Colony delegates and Dorothy is helping him run the Winner Corporation. But even with their busy schedules, they managed to have a son, Kai Dotre Winner who is presently 6-months old. The next to tie the knot were Catherine and Ardy, the trapeze artist in their circus. They were married last year. Followed by Wufei and Sally who are still working for the Preventers. Meanwhile, even though Lady Une didn't find anybody to replace Treize in her heart, she's happy and contented in raising Marimeia as her own daughter. Besides, she's too busy running the Preventers that she doesn't have the time to date. Trowa, well, he has this on-off affair with a girl named Midii Une who Duo set him up with. Apparently, they had a not-so-good history together. She heard from rumors among the gang that Midii had met Trowa when he was still Nanashi and betrayed him. Relena met Midii just months after she and Trowa started dating and they became fast friends. She couldn't believe that a sweet girl like her is capable of betraying him. Well, that's a time of war. Anything goes. That's why peace has to be maintained, so things like that would never happen again. But the last she heard, Trowa already proposed to Midii and they were planning to get married next year. And as for Heero, he stayed. He continued his studies in a University here on Earth and worked part-time for the Preventers. He now has his own company but he continued working for the Preventers, his soldier's instincts still beckoning him. And he's not going anywhere. He once said that he'll stay as long as she wanted him to. And she wanted him to stay forever.

She's walking towards her walk-in closet when her gaze fell on the nearby dresser. Propped on it are six bears of different colors: brown, white, yellow, blue, pink and purple. Heero kept his promise afterall. He completed her collection of shooting star jewelry, from the earrings on her 17th birthday, to the necklace on her 18th, a bracelet on her 19th, then an anklet on her 20th and lastly a ring on her 21st birthday. Everytime accompanied by a bear of a different color and also with the assurance that each of them are not bugged, just like he promised. And when she thought that there's nothing else he could possibly give her since she now has completed the whole collection, he surprised her again.

She's so engrossed with her thoughts that she never heard the door to her bedroom opened. She was startled when she felt strong yet gentle hands touch her shoulders. She whirled around and came face to face with intense Prussian blue eyes that regarded her tenderly.

"You're not dressed yet," Heero stated.

Relena smiled and eyed his blue, long-sleeved, button-down shirt and black slacks. "Glad you noticed. And you're already dressed to kill." She ran a hand on his wild hair. "If you won't mind , I'll get dressed now," she told him impishly.

Heero's lips twitched up when he heard her tone of voice. "Only after I get my bribe."

Relena raised an eyebrow at him. "And what bribe are you asking for, Mr. Yuy?"

"This," he answered softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. He then leaned down and captured her lips. Relena closed her eyes.

If I could grant you one wish
I wish you could see the way you kiss
I love watching you baby
When you're driving me crazy

Relena clutched his shirt as the kiss deepened. She felt like drowning. Heero then reluctantly pulled away. "Go easy on the shirt," he said softly. "We don't want the others to think that we did something before meeting them."

Relena pouted. "They could think anything they want. We just got married remember? It's legal to do something. Besides, they'll understand if we're a little late."

"Is that so?" Heero asked huskily. He cupped her face with his two hands and leaned down again to kiss her. He savored her mouth, nibbling and suckling her lower lip. He heard her moan against him. He then caressed her mouth with his tongue, deepening the kiss further as he untied her bathrobe, his hands slipping insideand traveling down her body, gently touching every curve. Relena on the other hand, slowly opened each of the buttons on his shirt, her hands slipping inside to roam around his well-toned torso. Heero's hands reached her buttocks, pushing her hard against him. Relena felt the hardened evidence of his desire pressing against her.

I love the way you, love the way you love me
(The way that you laugh and breathe and smile
When you touch me, drives me wild)
There's nowhere else I'd rather be

Hero then slipped her robe off her shoulders as he kissed her neck, then her shoulders, his right hand pressed against her buttocks, the left hand kneading her breast. Relena moaned again as she frantically unzipped his pants. She slipped her right hand inside, caressing him. Heero groaned. He captured her lips again. They continued kissing as Heero gently steered her towards the bed. He slipped off her robe, letting it fall to the ground. He then slipped off his pants and underwear as Relena helped him remove his shirt. Enveloping each other with their arms, they retired to the bed.

To feel the way I feel with your arms around me
(I melt and spin and fall again)
I only wish you could see the way you love me (love me)
Whoa oh oh, the way you love me

Relena laid on her back, Heero on top of her. He kissed her neck, then her shoulders, then her breasts. Relena cried out when he sucked on a nipple, all the while his one hand caressing her very center. After suckling the other nipple, he proceeded to kiss her stomach, her navel, her thigh. His tongue then traveled to her moist center. He suckled, nibbled and licked, his hands firmly holding her waist down. Relena is convulsing as she reached orgasm, her head thrashing against the pillows.

It's not right, it's not fair
What you're missing over there
Someday I'll find a way to show you
Just how lucky I am to know you

His tongue then traveled upwards, leaving a hot trail on her skin. He stopped at her breasts and suckled each one again. Afterwards, he cupped her face and stared at her eyes, his eyes burning with love, passion and desire for her, before claiming her lips once more. "Heero," Relena pleaded hoarsely against his mouth. He pulled away and positioned himself against her. With one forceful thrust, he's inside her. He thrusted again, and again, and again. She wrapped her legs around him, raising her waist to him, moaning her pleasure as she meet each of his thrusts. They kept on thrusting and kissing, moaning and groaning, their hands roaming aimlessly across each other's bodies. They are both lost at each other, their passions burning and exploding around them, enveloping them in a warm, hazy bubble. Finally, Relena screamed as her body trembled then went taut. Heero kept on thrusting, his face buried in her shoulders until he reached his peak and collapsed on her. He then lifted his head and gazed lovingly at her, giving her a warm smile.

You're the million reasons why
There's love reflecting in my eyes

Heero rolled over, now lying on his back beside Relena. After a few heartbeats, he stood up and helped Relena to her feet.

"We should get dressed. There'll be here any moment," Heero told her.

"I know. But I think I need to take a shower again," Relena answered while picking up her bathrobe.

Heero took the bathrobe away from her. "Hmm. I think I need a shower too," he said huskily.

Relena looked at him. He smiled at her innocently.

"What about the others?" she asked after momentarily pondering his previous statement.

"Zechs and Noin can welcome them. They'll understand. Besides, they won't be going anywhere. We can still meet them tonight," Heero answered as he took her hand.

Relena let him lead her to the bathroom. She shook her head and sighed. I think we're not going to get out of this room soon. Oh well, who am I to complain? she grinned to herself. When they reached the bathroom, Heero enveloped her in his arms and started kissing her passionately. They kept kissing as Heero closed the door.

The way you love me (love me)
Whoa, oh, oh, the way you love me