Ice Cold Part 1

 

It was dark out and the streetlights came on. The door opened. Five boys and two girls walked into a bar.

"We'll wait upstairs," Relena said sweetly.

"All right, but be sure to save us some seats" Duo said with a smile.

Relena and Cathrine headed upstairs to a table, while Heero, Duo, Wufei, Trowa, and Quatre, sat on some stools. Relena just stared at the people below. Suddenly the door flew open. A cold breeze filled the room. There was figure standing in the doorway. The Man had white hair, red eyes, and was wearing black. Then the fluids that filled each glass in that room began to wrinkle. The ground began to make a slight rumble. All of the sudden the windows broke! Each one had men in masks standing where the glass used to be. They were all heavily armed. Civilians began to run screaming. The man managed to catch a glimpse of Relena.

"There's my puppet. Now all my dreams are sure to come true," the man thought to himself.

"Who are you?" Quatre said with curiosity.

"My name is Shan the" the man replied.

"Well sorry, were not interested in buying anything" Duo joked.

"Why are we just standing here, when they are obviously here to cause trouble? I say forget this" Wufei said attacking the enemies.

Relena watched in terror, when suddenly she was grabbed from behind. Shan put one hand over her mouth and his other arm around her neck. Then he flipped out the broken window choking her. Many of Shan's soldiers had been knocked out, but a few managed to escape. The Gundam Pilots ran upstairs. However, it was too late, they were already gone. Trowa ran to Cathrine who had apparently been knocked out as well.

"Now what do we do? You shouldn't have gone off starting a fight, Wufei." Quatre scolded Wufei.

"Don't worry Quatre old buddy, Duo's got us covered. I planted a tracker on one of the few soldiers that ran away." Duo said with a smirk. Quatre calmly pulled a laptop out of his backpack.

"I have pinpointed where they are headed. They seem to be going to that new tower built in the middle of the colony." Quatre said analyzing his computer.

"You mean the Tokagawa Tower" Wufei said stumbling on his pronunciation. He seemed a little embarrassed.

"Well then let's go I'm not going to just abandon Relena" Heero said with a cold expression on his face as he walked out the door.

 

 

*Meanwhile back at the tower* Relena sat up against wall. Her eyes began to flinch. *Groan* Relena had been knocked out. "Where am I?" Relena questioned.

Don't worry I'm making the rest.