Ice Cold Part 2

 

Relena's eyes were blurry at first, but she soon regained her sight.

"You're safe" a man said calmly.

"Who's there?" Relena demanded. He stepped out from the shadows. It was Heero!!!

"I saved you," he said with a smile. Relena felt uneasy. There just wasn't something right. I mean Heero rarely smiles.

"But before I get us out of here," he began, "Tell me. What is that project about you started on Earth? You know, Operation Minuet of Peace."

Relena looked at him. Then a thought struck her.

"I never told you anything about that, it was top secret." She said as she was putting the pieces together. "Hey wait a second, your not Heero are you? Your that Shan guy!" Relena yelled.

"Darn it, this never works!" he yelled tearing off his wig. Then he quickly grabbed a dagger and ran towards Relena. Relena's eyes widened in fear and shock. She couldn't dodge fast enough. The dagger hit into her stomach on her left side. Relena's eyes and teeth closed tightly in pain. Shan pulled out the dagger. The next second Relena fell forward on the floor unconscious. Just then, Heero ran in with the gundam pilots. Heero looked in horror. There she was looking all helpless. The dagger was dripping with her blood. Then Shan stood there with a slight smirk.

"Your late," Shan said, "But I must admit you do have good instincts to come here. Heero ran towards Relena as fast as he could. However, Shan picked her up quickly and threw a ball of smoke down. Heero ran into the smoke, but they were nowhere. Heero then noticed some drops of blood. It wasn't that much so of course Shan tried not to leave a trail. But along the way, there were tiny drops here and there. They would eventually lead to the top of the tower.

 

(Meanwhile at the top)

Relena began to again regain consciousness. She was in a chair with leather ropes tying up her wrists.

"I see your awake," Shan said. "Well then let's start to answer just a few simple questions."

"Like what?" Relena said rebelliously.

"Tell me what is this Operation Minuet of Peace?" he asked still calm.

"Why is it any of your concern?" Relena said with anger.

"Well you see its sounds like a very successful plan. And well that's gonna be a problem if I'm gonna start an all out war." He said. (Not known to Shan the Gundam Pilots had just arrived spying at the door)

"All right there they are" Quatre confirmed.

"I think it's best if you guys leave the building" Heero said still managing to stay calm.

"What?! Duo said with surprise, "Forget it, you always get to do something like this and then have to go off and save you."

"I'll save Relena, if I need help I'll contact you but for not you guys are better off staying in the car until I get Relena." Heero said glancing at Duo just once. Duo was about to retort when Quatre quickly put his hand over his mouth with the help of Wufei.

"You'll have to excuse him his adrenaline." Quatre said with a sweat drop on his face.

"We'll just be out here if you need us" Wufei said.

The four Gundam Pilots left dragging Duo, but Heero stayed.

 

 

"You know I'm loosing patience with you princess," Shan said with anger as his hand grabbed around her throat.

"Leave her alone!" Heero yelled.

 

Like I said the rest is still coming.