Ice Cold Part 3

 

"Heero Yuy," Shan said with no surprise.

"Good guess" Heero said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry, but Relena is busy right now and can't come out and play!" Shan yelled attacking Heero. Of course, Heero dodged and quickly grabbed his gun. He fired the sec. Shan landed on the ground. Shan fell to the floor and Heero immediately ran to Relena (don't worry it doesn't end here so I won't disappoint my fan, just joking.)

"Heero" Relena said happily. Heero brought out a pocketknife and cut the leather ropes, then he gently picked her up and set her on her feet.

"I promised I'll protect you didn't I?" Heero said looking at Relena with softened eyes.

"Heero" Relena said with the same eyes.

Just then, Shan carefully moved his hand to his pocket and brought out a gun. He fired! Relena pushed herself in front of Heero. Relena fell unconscious into Heero's arms. Apparently Shan had only been hit in the shoulder. Heero fell to his knees holding Relena. Heero's eyes were filled with shock. Heero is not the type to cry, but one sparkle did drop from his eyes. Heero grabbed a gun and pointed it at Shan who was in a sitting position. They stared for a while, and then Shan pulled the trigger! *Moment of silence* Nothing happened. Shan pulled again, but nothing fired. It was obvious, Shan had ran out of bullets.

"It appears you've won, Heero." Shan said calmly closing his eyes.

"It appears I have" Heero said closing his eyes too. Then Heero slowly pulled the trigger silencing Shan.

 

 

*Later outside the tower*

"Heero!" Quatre yelled happily as Heero exited the building holding Relena.

"Relena's been hurt we need to get her to a hospital" Heero said placing her in the car.

"Like you needed to tell us" Duo said jumping in. They drove to the hospital very fast. And Relena was there two day. Thankfully, the injury wasn't serious.

It was late at night and Heero is watching TV at his house when a knock came at the door.

"Come in" Heero yelled still looking at the TV. Relena opened the door and walked in.

"I'm back" Relena said smiling. Heero glanced over for a second, and then turned off the TV. Heero stood up and they just looked at each other for a long time. Then Relena broke the silence. She ran to Heero and hugged him. She was so happy she snuggled her head on his chest still with her arms around him. Heero slowly and calmly put his arms around her back.

"You were right' Relena said removing her head from his chest, "You did keep your promise."

Heero smiled.

"Relena" Heero said lifting her chin. Relena put her arms around his neck and they kissed through the endless night.

 

So what do you think, not too bad, not too good. This was my first fanfic so I hope you enjoyed it!