Disclaimer: We do not own Gundam Wing. Any other characters are ours. Enjoy.

Fight of a Lifetime
Prologue
Written by Rae

 

The year was A.C. 200 it had been 4 years since Releena last saw him. Four years since he collapsed into her arms. Four long years in which absolute peace had finally been achieved. All the gundam pilots had gone their separate ways.

Quatre was successfully running the winner estate. The blonde pilot was now married to Holly Une, Lady Une's little sister. Holly had blue eyes and blonde hair. She was also a witch. Who says witches are ugly? Holly was expecting her first child. Twenty-nine of the maganacs had married Quatre's sisters and the other 11 had signed on as Mr. And Mrs. Winner's official bodyguards. Now the maganacs and Quatre's sisters could be over protective 24/7. Life was perfect for Quatre, the wars were over.

Duo and Hilde had been married for a while now. They had a little girl named Kuo who was one year old and were successfully managing a church and a mechanic shop. Kuo was an inquisitive little girl, full of questions about everything. She had her daddy's eyes, her daddy's braid, and her mommy's blue-violet hair color. Howard had taken on the responsibility of being her "Grandfather". Duo finally knew what true piece was and he loved it! Life couldn't be better.
Trowa and his wife Hallie were living in a small apartment in Italy. Trowa still worked for the preventers. Hallie, Heero's twin sister had curly dark brown hair and blue eyes. Hallie was half witch which came in handy considering Trowa was the father of a set of 1 year-old triplets named Triton, Trenton, and Haley. Catherine had married a famous inventor, Alex Noin, Lucrezia's brother. She was now the proud mother of a little 3 year-old girl named Alexis. The little family still lived with the circus. No more wars, no more fighting, just a wonderful life.

Wufei had just recently proposed to Amy Humong. Amy, a beautiful Chinese girl, had been WuFei's next- door neighbor when they were kids. Amy was also Releena's best friend. Wufei who had once said women were "weak" was now planning his wedding, something Duo loved to torment him about. Wufei, also worked for the preventers as did Amy. Amy was a spy in time of war. Much to his surprise life without having to fight was easy to adjust to. Wufei still trained to keep in shape but was glad to admit he was thankful for the total pacifism Releena had finally established. Life was good.

Millardo and Noin were also raising a nice little family. There was Zechs Marquise Peacecraft who was nine and was the spiting image of his father. Zechs looked up to Wufei greatly which drove his father crazy. Azalea Zoe Peacecraft was 5 years old. Azalea was rather small for her age, awfully shy, and didn't have any friends at school. Azalea had honey blonde hair and big blue-green eyes. Noin was expecting another child soon. Living in Germany now that the war was over and the Barton Foundation exterminated life was peacefully blissful.

Sally was now a famous doctor and had settled down and married Tosheiden Peacecraft, Millardo's twin brother who had miraculously showed up at Releena's 18th birthday party. The two traveled the world doctoring needy children.

The scientists were secluded, doing what they do best. Inventing, innovating, being mad scientists.
With there no longer being a need for gundam pilots the scientists had to find someone else to annoy. This was done unsuccessfully.

And then there was Heero. Heero who disappeared after the war with Merimia. Heero who left everyone wondering. Heero who had broken Releena's heart. Know one, not even Heero's best friend Duo or his hated rival Millardo knew where Heero was. But he was there. Whenever someone plotted to kill Releena he was there. Why was there absolute pacifism? Because Releena was there. Why was Releena there? Because Heero remained hidden in the shadows, protecting her. She didn't know he was there. Heero continued fighting for Releena, he was prepared to protect her but he still couldn't sort out his feelings. As far as he was concerned only God knew why he kept protecting her. However he wasn't prepared for what lied ahead. No one could possibly be prepared for the evil lurking, hidden from everyone. The gundam pilots, their families, loved ones, and friends were about to plunge into a world of darkness. They were about to begin the fight of their lives.

 

Author's Note: okay how'd you like it? Email me with comments at raerenee@gundambliss.zzn.com

About the characters some are originally from the series. Some are made up by my sister and I. Azalea's middle name is from Zoe at Blissful Ignorance. Tosheiden was a character I saw at www.duomaxwell.org With that said, thank you for reading my fanfic. Part 1 will be out soon hopefully. More about the romance between Heero and Releena will develop as the story continues.
Sincerely,
Rae