Disclaimer: I don't own gundam wing. Any other characters are mine.İ Enjoy.

 

 

Fight of a Lifetime

Part 15

Written By Rae

 

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİ

 

At 10:00 that night there was a secret meeting under the willow tree outside Relena's window.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Holly whispered.

"We can't let her continue living with that monster!" Hallie insisted.

"She's right." Duo agreed.

"We are going to be in a lot of trouble if we get caught." Quatre noted.

"Right so we have to be careful." Trowa remarked.

"Okay, let the rescue begin." Hilde declared.

"Shh, don't wake up Relena." Amy hissed.

"Are we going to stand here talking all night or are we going to get to work?" Noin asked.

"Let's "punish" that evil weakling." Wufei added.

"Yeah!" shouted everyone.

 

Murder Group Consists Of: Heero, Duo, Quatre, Trowa, Wufei, Millardo, Hilde, Holly, Hallie, Amy, Noin

 

In a fancy hotel roomÖ

 

Machiavellian was in his bed sleeping (in boxers) like a log. He was out. The plane ride tired him out and heíd been busy all day with paperwork, meetings, ect. Now heíd finally gotten to sleep. He never heard the group of six sneak into his room. Trowa and Wufei slowly lifted the covers off of the sleeping man and Wufei slung the man over his shoulder (like a sack of potatoes as the saying goesÖ). Hilde and Amy then showed up piloting the escape vehicle (one of Quatreís private planes). The whole gang piled in and Hilde and Amy flew the plane to the chosen spot. The plane landed in a large grassy field with one lone maple tree standing in the center on it all. The troop marched to the tree and tied Machiavellian to the tree with steel ropes (provided by the witches Holly and Hallie, bent and wrapped around Machiavellian and the tree by Heero). By now Machiavellian had awaken and was looking around confusedly. Then he realized whoíd captured him.

İİİİİİİİİ ìYou!î he growled. ìSo you finally care enough to do something, hmm?î

İİİİİİİİİ ìWhatís that supposed to mean?î Duo asked indignantly.

İİİİİİİİİ ìRelena knows as well as I that no one can stop the Perfect Soldier. Yet I commanded and you obeyed Yuy,î snarled the ëKing of the Worldí.

İİİİİİİİİ ìGrrr.î Growled Heero.

Everyone else simply glared. Then Wufei pulled out his sword and stabbed into the captiveís stomach. Machiavellian winced in pain, obviously struggling not to scream. Nobody, not even Holly, flinched at the sight of the blood. Wufei passed the sword to his wife. Amy took the sword in her hands and made a deep cut across each cheek. Blood stained the face of the prisoner.

İİİİİİİİİ ìThatís nothing compared to the blood that stains your hands!î Amy accused.

Quatre looked at Holly and nodded. Out of nowhere Holly produced two thin, flat slabs of metal. Machiavellian looked confused. Quatre took one of the slabs and placed against Machiavellians shoulder. Over 100,000 volts of electricity shot through Machiavellianís body and he howled with pain. He glared in rage at the little group of revenge seekers. As Holly repeated what Quatre had done she whispered innocently in Machiavellianís ear,

İİİİİİİİİ ìJust a ìlittleî dose of your own medicine.î

Trowa smirked as Hallie brought a whip out of thin air and handed it to Trowa. This was no ordinary whip. It was especially designed to hurt worse than death. Trowa raised the whip mercilessly and slashed it across the victim 3 times. Then Hallie took her turn, the Yuy death glare plastered on her face the whole time.

İİİİİİİİİ ìNo one hurts my friends and family and gets away with it!î she hissed.

Duo and Hilde pulled knives out of their jackets. As the duo (no pun intended) stabbed Machiavellian repeatedly near, but not touching, the heart Hilde grinned,

İİİİİİİİİ ìYouíve got a date with your maker!î she informed him.

Millardo took his turn strangling the half-dead man with his bare hands as Noin kicked and in other various ways tortured Machiavellian.

İİİİİİİİİ ìYouíre not so tough without your army, hmm?î Noin taunted.

Everyone had tortured Machiavellian is their own way and stepped back to watch as the last member of the ìrevenge committeeî provided the ìgrand finaleî. Heero glared at the man whoíd destroyed the lives Relena had worked to protect, the man who had brought war back to space and the colonies, the man who ended the lives of millions of innocent people, the man who brought so much pain, his eyes were filled with hatred for Machiavellian. Machiavellianís body ached with pain like no other, he was nearly dead, but he gathered up the last of his energy and spat at Heero.

İİİİİİİİİ ìMonster, now youíll go break Relenaís heart again I suppose.î Machiavellian croaked.

İİİİİİİİİ ìBastard!î Heero punched Machiavellian in the stomach with full force.

İİİİİİİİİ ìYouíve done it so many times youíre a pro.î Machiavellian flinched and then continued, barely audible.

İİİİİİİİİ Heero pulled out a gun, aimed it, and took a step back, glaring at Machiavellian.

İİİİİİİİİ ìOmae oí Korosu.î

BANG!!!

İİİİİİİİİ Machiavellian Adroitvitchís body went limp as the remaining life drained out of him.

İİİİİİİİİ ìMission Accomplished.î Heero said with a smirk.

İİİİİİİİİ The girls cheered, as did Duo. Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei just smiled.

İİİİİİİİİ ìWeíd better get back home and Heero should get to the mansion in case Relena wakes up.î Millardo decided.

İİİİİİİİİ Hallie looked at her watch, it was 12:38 a.m.

İİİİİİİİİ ìHmm, that didnít take too long.î she mused.

İİİİİİİİİ Holly snapped her fingers and Machiavellianís body returned to the hotel room. Then the revenge gang all returned to their homes. Heero returned to Relenaís mansion and went up to his room to bed.

 

At 9:00 a.m. that morningÖ  

 

Aaahhhh!!!

The room service lady screamed and ran down the hallway into the managerís office. She was almost in hysterics.

İİİİİİİİİ ìMr. Adroitvitch-King of the World-room 17-blood-dead!î she panted.

İİİİİİİİİ ìWhat!î

The manager rushed to the room and sure enough the guest was dead.

İİİİİİİİİ ìCall a doctor or something!î he ordered his staff.

A few minutes laterÖ

Relena had sat down on the couch to watch the ëFriendsí special on FOX after breakfast that morning when it was interrupted by a sudden news flash.

İİİİİİİİİ We interrupt this program to bring you an exclusive report live from the Five Star Hotel on the l2 colony. Machiavellian Adroitvitch, King of the World, was found dead in his room this morning by the room service maid at exactly 9:00 a.m. Doctors say that the cause of his death was torture but no signs of a struggle or any weapons or clues to who did it have been found. Investigators are looking into the murder as we speak and FBI agents and Romefellar representatives are on their way to interview his widow, the ex- Queen of the World/ex-Vice Foreign Prime Minister, Relena Peacecraft ***Ö

 

Authorís Note: *sarcastically* Well now the world is rid of one very kind man. We will miss him very much. *Iím done now*

Anyway hope you enjoyed it. The next part will be the Epilogue-or ending of this fanfic. However I will be writing more stories, which can be found at my website:

http://raerenee.tripod.com/gundamloveraeandrenee

And at

www.fanfiction.net

İmy screen name there is BrittanyRae

Email me: raerenee@gundambliss.zzn.com with any Comments, Questions, Suggestions, and/or Flames.

Thank You! Keep reading!

 

***You know how when some people marry the wife keeps her original last name? Well thatís what Relena did for the sole reason that she couldnít stand the thought of being called Relena Adroitvitch.