Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing. Any other characters are mine. Enjoy.

 

Fight of a Lifetime
Part 2
Written by Rae

 

The Gundam Pilots had all been united only to separate once again. Trowa, Hallie, and their family still lived in Italy. Quatre, Holly, and the baby made their home in Arabia. Duo and Hilde's family settled in New York City, New York. Wufei and Amy made their home in China. Amy was now two months pregnant. Releena lived in London, England. Millardo, Noin, Zechs, Azalea, and newborn baby Renee lived in Germany. As for Heero? He settled into his hometown of Tokyo, Japan.

For the first three nights after Heero disappeared Releena cried into her pillow. She asked herself why did he leave? She wished for him to come back. But he didn't come. Finally Releena gave up. She continued on with her duties and allowed Romefeller and Millardo to pick out boyfriends for her, but none of the relationships lasted more than one date.

Heero kept in touch with the other pilots. He was now working for the local police. He had earned the title of Private Investigator Yuy. A relationship began to develop between him and Lara Devin, his boss's daughter. At first they were just friends, later they started going out, next thing you know they're living together. The other guys still hoped Releena and Heero would work out whatever had happened between them and get married. However all hopes of that vanished when Heero announced that he and Lara were engaged. Even Azalea wanted Heero and Releena to go out and later get married. After all Uncle Heero had said that he loved Aunt Lena hadn't he? But after Azalea had spent a week with Heero and Lara she had to admit Lara was nice and the two did seem to be in love.

The week after Azalea was with Uncle Heero and Lara she went to go spend time with Aunt Lena. Unfortunately she got to be the one who told Releena that Heero was getting married and that's how she learned that Releena loved Heero. Releena didn't say it out loud. She even acted like she didn't care, but Azalea could tell by the look in her aunt's eyes that she loved Heero.
However things are not always as they appear. Even though Lara and Heero seemed to be in love it was not completely so. Lara did truly love Heero and she was prepared to do anything for him. Heero never said anything to indicate that the feelings weren't mutual. At least not while he was awake. When he was awake he acted like he did love her. But in his sleep he whispered Releena's name. And this happened every night too. He seemed to be calling for her and Lara could tell that who ever this Releena was, Heero loved her. Lara knew she'd have to find out who Releena was and what had happened between her and Heero.

The next day while Heero was at work Lara went through his stuff. She found a picture or Releena Peacecraft in the pocket of what looked like a uniform jacket. Now all she had to do was visit "Princess Peacecraft" that was easier said than done.

 

~~~~~~~

 

"Who is the first target Your Majesty?"

"Wufei Chang. Take him and his family hostage."

"Yes sir."

 

~~~~~~~~

 

That night Wufei and Amy woke up to the sound of a gun fired at their door. (Wufei is wearing a pair of shorts. Amy has on a nightshirt and shorts.) Wufei had his gun and Amy had the sword. They opened the door. There was an army of at least 50 men at the door. The men threw them each a pair of sweat pant and a sweatshirt.

"Put these on, quickly," ordered a soldier.

Amy and Wufei obeyed seeing that they had 50 guns aimed at them.

"Come." said the soldier when they were ready.

Amy and Wufei followed, they really had no choice. They were hand cuffed, blindfolded, gagged, and chained together and then thrown in the trunk of a burgundy van. Later the van stopped and they were taken inside. The blindfolds and gags were removed. Then they were presented to apparently the head of the operation. He sat on a throne in the shadows so it was impossible to see his face. He spoke in a deep voice.

"Throw them in the dungeon Lucius." he ordered. "Knock them out."

"Yes, Your Highness."

The Changs were hit over the head with heavy objects and thrown into a dungeon cell. They never heard the cruel, evil laugh that filled the building.

 

 

Author's Note: Hope you liked it. Umm. Not much to say except
Please, Please, please email me! Here's the address: raerenee@gundambliss.zzn.com
And please visit the website! http://raerenee.tripod.com/gundamloveraeandrenee/