Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing. any other chacters are mine. Enjoy.

Fight of a Lifetime
Part 3
Written By Rae

 

Wufei woke up with a killer headache. He groaned. Then he felt something he'd never felt before... panic.

"Amy!"

He looked around the dimly lit cell and saw her sprawled out on the floor in a corner. He crwaled across the prison floor and woke up his wife.

"Amy, Amy are you okay?"

"hhnnn." she groaned and opened her eyes.

"Are you okay Amy?"

"I'm alright, I just have a headache. The baby's okay too."

Wufei sighed with relief. He relaxed. If Amy or her unborn baby had been hurt Wufei didn't know what he'd do. Heero had had his family for a couple years and then there was Odin. Heero had his best friend Duo too. And Releena cared for him even though he didn't seem to want her around. Duo had had Father Maxwell, sister Helen, Solo, Hilde. Trowa had had the real trowa, and Catherine. Quatre had a father and 29 sisters. Wufei had never had a real family. They'd all been killed. He'd gone through training since before he could walk. Sure they fed him but Wufei had never known love until Amy came along in the year after colony 199. As kids they hated each other. Then everyone in his clan had died. He assumed Amy had died too. Then Merien died shortly after they finally started getting along. Wufei had been trained so that he didn't know how to cry. He wasn't afraid of anything, women belonged at home raising families and taking care of the house. That's what training taught him. Amy taught him that women and men were equal, even though the lesson was a little painful it was one Wufei was thankful for. Amy also taught him what love was, and how to love. Now Wufei still couldn't cry, and he was only afraid of one thing. Losing Amy. Now Wufei began to observe the cell. It appeared to be no different from the other prisons Wufei had been in. He felt around the walls. Whoa, he didn't reconize the material these walls were made of. He checked the whole cell again. Nope, he'd never felt this material before. Looking around Wufei noticed that there were tons of other cells. He heard laughter echoing through the building.

"Hello my weakling prisoner. You weren't expecting anything were you? You thought that you were safe. You really thought that there was total pacifism, didn't you?"

"ggrrr. Who are you?" Wufei demended.

"I won't reveal my self until the others are all here. Let's just say that's for me to know and you to find out. I suppose you noticed the metal used to make this building wasn't familiar to you?"

"..." Wufei only glared at the dark figure in the shadows.

"You'll find out about that later too. You have a lovely wife."

"Keep off her."

"tsk, tsk, tsk. Greedy aren't we? Didn't your mother teach you to share?"

"gggrrrr."

"Very well, If that's how you feel. I'll be back when the next prisinor shows up. Cassius you know what to do."

"Yes master," said a high pitched voice.

Wufei heard them leave and went over to Amy.

"Wufei, I have a bad feeling about this."

"I know. I can tell he's evil, pure evil. Worse than Treize."

 

~~~~~~~

 

Cassius rounded up the 50 soldiers who had stormed Wufei's house and headed to get the next prisoner.

"It was midnight. Every one in the mansion was fast asleep. Holly sat up with a jolt.

"Quatre, wake up. Something's wrong."

"Guard the baby. I'll go check." he turned on the light and saw 50 soldiers with guns aimed at him and Holly.

"No need," said a soldier. "Put these on."

It was the same kind of clothes that had been thrown to Wufei and Amy. Sickeningly there was also a pair of clothes for baby, Quatra. These guys were well planned. Holly tried to use her magic but all she felt was a sharp pain in her index finger. She'd read about this. It was a magic block, she was helpless. They obeyed. Then Quatre and holly were thrown into a navy blue van along with all Quatre's sisters and Maganacs. Everyone who had been in the mansion.

"Can't have anyone snitching on us." sneered an officer.

They were given the exact same treatment as Wufei and Amy. Then Quatre, Holly, and the baby were taken to the same room as the Changs. They were thrown in the cell next to Wufei and Amy but not knocked out.

Quatre's sisters and the Maganacs were taken to a similar cell in another building miles away.

"Quatre!" Wufei shouted.

"Wufei, Amy? Oh no I know what's going on." Quatre said.

"You do?" Holly asked.

"Well sort of. I do know all the gundam pilots are targets and that Releena probably is going to be a victim as well.

"Oh no,Releena has enough troubles without being kidnapped." Amy stated. Releena was her best friend she didn't want anything to happen to her.

"Sorry but that's what will probably happen. Maybe she'll get lucky." Quatre apologized needlessly.

"It's the middle of the night. Everyone got to sleep." Holly demanded.

They took her advise. an hour later they were woken up by the sound of Trowa and his family being thrown into the cell next to Quatre's.

"Hallie!" Holly screamed afraid that her cousin/best friend was hurt.

"Shh. Holly I'm alright." Hallie reasurred her.

"Daddy. Mommy. I'm scared," the triplet's cried in unison.

Trowa and Hallie put their kids to bed. Minutes later Catherine, her husband Alex, and their little girl were thrown into the cell across from Trowa's. The kids slept while the grown ups waited to see if more prisonors would show up that night but no one else came. Then the door opened. The dark figure from before cam in to welcome insult his new prisonors. Eventually he left and everyone decided to get some rest, but not before Quatre noticed an error in his theory.

"Okay my first theory doesn't fit now that Catherine's here with us and not with my sisters. I don't get it. I'll figure it out later."

The next day Sally was panicking.

"What's going on here?!" she screeched. "Heero quit when whatever it was happened between him and Releena. Trowa, Hallie, Alex,Quatre, Wufei, and Amy all emailed me that they were going on vacation. Duo, Hilde, Tosheiden, Millardo, you and I are the only preventers left and Hilde's away spying! What if someone attacks Releena? There's hardly anyone to go after who ever does it. There's hardly anyone here to prevent!"

"Isn't it odd Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei's families all left on vacavtion? but Duo didn't?" Noin asked her friend.

"Yeah, but Duo is kind of annoying." Sally replied.

"Well Quatre would have invited Duo anyway."

"And Wufei likes to be alone."

"And Alex would have had to take his family with him. But Catherine had a huge show tonight and there's no way she could have been talked into skipping it."

"Somethings up.Besides, they are suppose to give me a two weeks notice when they go on vacation." Sally complained.

Suddenly the room went dark, Sally and Noin were knocked out and taken to join their families in a huge white van. When they arrived Sally and Tosheiden were then thrown into a cell across from the Changs' and Millardo's family was thrown into a cell across from The Winners'.
When she woke up Sally's first words were

"Oh so this is where everyone went."

"This is bad." Azalea said.

"What? Why." her brother, Zechs asked groggy from waking up.

"I woke up when I was thrown into the van. I was tied up so I couldn't do anything but look around and pretend I was asleep."

"Go on Azalea." Millardo encouraged her.

"Any way. The soldiers don't have eyes. Just empty eye sockets. The head soldiers do but the others don't." she said.

"Why didn't we notice that?" Trowa, Quatre and Wufei wondered.

"Because you were to busy worrying about your families." Azalea answered. "Any way, I also know this. The soldiers are immortal. They can't die."

 

 

Author's Note: Well what do you think? I know I sort of stop abruptly but that's to try and keep you wondering what will happen next? How does Azalea know they're immortal? I remind you EMAIL ME! raerenee@gundambliss.zzn.com
Visit Gundam Love, a website my sister and I made!
http://raerenee.tripod.com/gundamloveraeandrenee/
Thank You!