Disclaimer: I am getting so sick and tired of writing this. I wish I owned Gundam Wing. Then I wouldn't have to write this and I'd have lots of money. * sighs * I don't own gundam wing. Any other characters are mine. Enjoy.

 

Fight of a Lifetime
Part 7
Written By Rae

 

 

"Well with that taken care of I'll be off. I have places to blow up and people to kill." Machiavellian turned and left the prison leaving behind a total silence for about 3 seconds.

"Oh my gosh is he serious?" Holly asked.

"I don't care if he's serious. That is one walking dead man." Duo thundered.

"This is all my fault." Heero thought.

"This is all my fault." Releena said.

"NO IT'S NOT!!" shouted everyone in the cell (except Hilde of course).

"Releena, it's our job to protect you. We failed and we're sorry."

"Maybe so but..."

"I'm back! Now who should be my first victim? How about you Mrs. Chang?"

"Keep your hands off my wife." Wufei growled.

"Alright then, since you love her so much you can take her punishment as well as your own." And with that he dragged Wufei out of the cell locking it behind him (so Amy couldn't get out) and left to begin the punishment.

"Why does he have to be so stubborn?!" Amy demanded.

"Amy, your pregnant. Wufei loves you. He just doesn't want you to get hurt." Hallie comforted.

"Yeah.... but if that bastard kills Wufei he's gonna answer to me."

Exactly 12 hours later Wufei's limp body was thrown back into the cell with Amy. He was bleeding heavily and was cut and bruised all over. Amy checked his heartbeat and pulse.

"Thank God! He's alive...but barely."

Amy tended to the wounds the best she could. After about 5 minutes Wufei groaned and tried to sit up but fell back down.

"Careful Wufei," Amy said catching him and propping him up against the wall.

"Amy," Wufei gasped, wincing with pain as he said it.

"Shh, I'm here." She soothed.

Machiavellian's laugh echoed through the corridors malignantly.

"Who should go next? He pondered aloud grinning like some sort of insane devil. "How about Mrs. Winner? Or maybe her son Quatra?"

"Why is it you always go for women and children first?" Quatre asked.

"Because it results in more torture for you gundam pilots." He replied.

"GGGRRRRRRRR." Came the reply from the gundam pilots.

Machiavellian opened up the cage and reached towards little Quatra but Quatre interfered.
"Take me but leave my son and wife alone." He said.

"Very well." And Quatre was taken to receive "punishment" for himself, Holly, and his son.

Holly broke down crying hysterically.

"He'll die! Wufei barely survived punishment for 2 and Quatre's taking it for 3! That man's going to kill him!" she screamed.

"Shh, Holly he'll be okay. Quatre wouldn't die and leave you and Quatra behind." Hallie reassured her cousin sounding more certain than she felt.

"It's okay Mommy. Daddy's goin to be okydoky," said little Quatra.

Exactly 18 hours later Quatre was brought back and thrown back into his cell. Then Trowa was taken away to "pay" for his family (5 people). Quatre was barely alive and hadn't yet regained consciousness. He was talking in his sleep deliriously and seemed to be reliving when his father was assassinated. Heero who had been silent the whole time now spoke up.

"I've been thinking. If you notice Wufei "paid" for 2 and came back after 12 hours. Quatre "paid" for 3 and came back after 18 hours. It seems that for each person there are 6 hours of "punishment". Trowa has been gone for 2 hours and if my theory is correct he'll be back in 28 hours."

"Heero, do you think Trowa will survive it?" Hallie asked her brother nervously.

"I don't know." Heero answered honestly. "I don't know."

Fortunately Trowa did survive, barely. He was in the same state as Quatre (delirious, unconscious, barley breathing, hardly any heartbeat) except worse.

"Now I believe it's your turn Mr. Maxwell. Will you be taking punishment for your daughter and wife as well?"

"...." was all Duo said.

"Very good." And with that Duo was taken to pay.

And so 18 hours later Duo came back. It was now that Kuo noticed her father was finally back. She hadn't believed it when Hallie told her that Duo had gone to the store.

"Daddy! Daddy wake up! Daddy! What's wrong with my Daddy?" she cried.

You see Duo had now joined Quatre, and Trowa's condition (delirious, unconscious, barley breathing, hardly any heartbeat) except that Duo had no one to care for him seeing that Hilde was still in the coma.

"Kuo-" Noin began but Kuo had run over to Hilde and had begun shaking her.

"Mommy! Mommy wake up! Daddy's hurt! Mommy wake up, Daddy needs you! Mommy? Why won't Mommy wake up?" she screamed.

"Kuo, stop screaming. You're right your daddy is hurt. However so is your mommy. You're going to have to be a brave girl and do what I say to help your mommy and daddy, okay? Can you do that Kuo?" Noin told her.

"O-okay. It'll be l-like (sniff) playing d-d-doctor (sniff) r-right?" she asked her voice shaky from her crying.

"Yes, now Kuo, Hallie will give you some cloth. Use it to wipe the blood off of your Daddy."

"Okay."

Thus they continued on like this with Noin instructing Kuo on what to do until Duo was well cared for. Machiavellian had watched the whole procedure and seemed amused at first but had now grown bored.

"Foolish people. Now Tosheiden it is your turn."

Thus things continued until all tortures had been accounted for. All most all tortures. Tosheiden was being supported by his wife, Sally, so he could be at a more comfortable angle. Millardo was unconscious and in the same shape as Duo, Trowa, and Quatre. Now Machiavellian turned towards Heero,

"Your punishment will begin tomorrow." He said and then he left.

Slowly the injured pilots regained consciousness but they were to weak to support themselves. They were all propped up comfortably against the wall. Within hours Duo and Quatre, though very weak, could sit up on their own. Then a small moan was heard from Hilde's corner followed by a whisper from the back of the prison.

"Hnn."

"Hey, you listen."

 

 

 

Author's Note: Well what do you think? Sorry it took so long for me to write this part. Any way what will happen next? Hilde's shown signs of awakening and there's someone hiding in the prison. Well that's about it for now. Any way part 8 is coming soon. Email me with comments: raerenee@gundambliss.zzn.com
Visit my website at http://raerenee.tripod.com/gundamloveraeandrenee/
Thanks! Sorry this chapter is so short.
-Rae-