Disclaimer: I don't own gundam wing. Any other characters are mine. Enjoy.

 

 

Fight of a Lifetime
Part 8
Written By Rae

 

"Hilde!" Duo gasped rushing to her side despite still being weak from the torture he'd undergone.

"Hn," she groaned.

Duo lifted Hilde and held her close I his arms. Meanwhile the stranger emerged from the shadows.

"Hello." He said. "My name is Tim Bloom."

"Bloom! Did you say Bloom?" Catherine asked.

"Yes."

He stood at 5' 9" and wore his hair the same way as Trowa's. He had blue eyes.

"Catherine?" Trowa managed to say. He was still weak from the "punishment" he'd received.

"Yes Trowa, he's our brother." She answered.

"How'd you get in here?" Hallie asked.

"Most of the guards are asleep. I snuck by the others by crawling through the shadows. I crept in here my following that Adroitvitch character. Any way, I'm here to help you escape."

"Not to sound rude or anything but several of us can hardly sit up let alone walk." Sally pointed out.

"Yes well I brought a few friends to help me out, they'll be here shortly."

 

 

Meanwhile in a long passage way...

A lady with long blonde hair and eyebrows that resembled a cockroach's antennae was heading to the prison. She'd been given permission to see to Heero Yuy's torture her self. She had a strange feeling that she was being followed. As Dorothy finished unlocking the door to the prison a young man stepped in front of her.

"Hello Dorothy Catalonia."

"Sammy Jay, long time no see."

"You killed my father. I had to go out on the streets and beg so that my mother would have money to feed my brothers and sisters."

"..."

"Now you will pay for the suffering you caused."

Bang!!

The sound of the gunshot rang throughout the corridor and Dorothy's lifeless body fell to the floor. And with that he opened the prison door and let himself in.

 

 

"Ah there you are Sam," Tim greeted his friend.

"Hi Tim!"

"Well we'd best be getting along with it. Where's Chuck?"

"He's getting the "escape vehicle" repaired. It's got a flat, broken head lights, and it's low on gas."

"Okay, help me pick these locks."

After 5 minutes all the cells were unlocked. And Tim and Sammy Joe led the group towards the door. About half way there they were confronted by Machiavellian's army.

"Halt." A general commanded.

Then there was skirmish. As they were all fleeing through a secret door to escape the soldiers Releena and Heero were caught and pulled back into the building. However no one noticed their capture. The small group of escapees fled in the escape car with Chuck behind the wheel. Soon they arrived at Quatre and Holly's mansion. By now Hilde, though very much weakened, had regained consciousness.

"Duo- the baby- it's time!" she gasped.

Within a half hour Duo had a baby son who was named Kuro. While Duo was admiring his son he looked around for his best friend. It was then he noticed Releena and Heero were missing.

"Where are Heero and Releena?" he asked.

"Oh no! The soldiers must've gotten them!" Holly exclaimed.

"Yuy is going to pay for this," Millardo grumbled.

"It's not Heero's fault,'' Quatre countered.

"We're going to have to find away to save them. But how?" Amy thought aloud.

"The Gundams. Even if Releena has finally established total peace we're going to need our Gundams." Trowa said.

"Yeah, but you heard what that guy said. Even the gundams can't destroy his fortress." Wufei pointed out."

"We'll have to get the scientists to make new gundams, more powerful than before." Hallie decided.

"Yeah but Machiavellian said nothing can destroy his place," protested Sally.

"Well then the scientists will have to invent something that can." Tosheiden said.

"Yeah, nothing can stop the Gundam pilots!" Hilde cheered.

However, despite the cheerful outlook they knew that this battle wouldn't be easy and that it would take awhile to win this fight. The gundams had all been destroyed so it would take at least a week to build new ones. Plus they'd be doing research to find out if anything could destroy rancorousanium. They knew that Machiavellian Adroitvitch would torture Releena and Heero to no end as punishment for the others escaping. The war was about to begin, but this war was different. Different from any fight for independence, freedom, or justice. This battle was against pure evil, more evil than Treize or Dekim.

This would be the fight of a lifetime.

 

 

 

Author's Note: Well what do you think? The next chapter will focus mostly on Heero and Releena. You'll also get to see what this horrible torture the Gundam Pilots have been suffering through is. Sammy Jay, Tim, and Chuck are the characters based off of the people who entered my challenge.
Email me with any comments, questions, or suggestions: raerenee@gundambliss.zzn.com
Visit my website: http://raerenee.tripod.com/gundamloveraeandrenee/
-Rae-

Now I leave you with these questions:
Will the Gundam gang save them in time?
Will Heero and Releena be able to survive?
Will they work together or will the horrible past catch up to them?
Will Heero apologize and admit his feelings for Releena?
Will Releena accept Heero's apology?
Does love really conquer all?