Pirates

Chapter 1

 

Disclaimer: *Cries uncontrollably*

Heero: Say it.

Author: Never!

Heero: Say it!

Duo nods.

*Sniffs*

Author: All right, I don't own Gundam Wing. Satisfied?

But just to let you know I was having trouble with the name, so if it sounds original that's because it is.

 

 

A young boy with brown unruly hair and Prussian blue eyes looked out across the sea from is ship. (A.N.- For those who are wondering this takes place in another universe and is the time in the real world just they haven't yet discovered computers.) With his sword equipped to his side he looked out peacefully. The sea seemed to reflect in his eyes. He had one hand on his hip while the other dangled to his other side. He had blue jean shorts on. With a striped white and blue shirt, and a pirate bandanna on. It was black with a skull on it. He enjoyed the sea. Of course he loved the life of a pirate, but times like these with no fighting, stealing, blood, and women screaming from other ships and land was relaxing. Heero had learned to call the sea his home. Ever since he could remember though he grew up and changed even now at age sixteen he noticed how the waters never changed. Through out history and time itself each day all it did was roll in shores and out shores. Its wrinkles seemed to dance like a minuet. (A.N.- a minuet is a graceful dance.) Carrying a sweet lullaby with it, that sang him to sleep every night. He admired it in a way. Though it had no life, it was filled with life and beauty. So calm and serene.

A sailor yelling broke his thoughts, "Land ahead!"

"Heero goes more blood and fighting." Heero mumbled.

 

 

A young girl with sandy blonde on shore looked out across the sea. It was sunset, the time when it seemed to sparkle the most. It was gorgeous. She had a white dress that went to her knees. It was buttoned on the top, and cut off for the belly to show a little. A belt held her bottom part of her dress. Her feet were bare with a gold ankle bracelet on the right foot. She also seemed to have a little head crown. One that was a round ring with two tropical feathers attached. She had a dagger to her side. She only wore it when she was far away from the village in reach of thieves. Relena's feet buried in the sand further from where she sat. She enjoyed such scenery. Relena got up to leave when she spotted something. She turned and thought she saw a cloud floating on the see.

"Probably just some mist or fog moving in." Relena told herself. With that she returned to her village.

 

 

Heero looked around the room. The Inn wasn't much different from their ship. In the lobby was a bar with a bunch of drunkies. Heero stayed in his room, where he wouldn't be apart of the gambling and other foolish games. He laid in his bed staring up at the ceiling. Sure the life of a pirate was great, you were never broke at least. But something was missing, that made him feel empty. He looked out his window at the stars that seemed to reflect in the sea. The beach he hadn't been there in a while.

"I'll go visit it tomorrow." Heero said to himself. The only problem was tourists. They seemed to flood the beach, and some were people from this village. Everyone on this continent had a love for the ocean. Heero laid back, tomorrow they would raid the village and steal all it's treasures at sundown.

 

Relena sighed. She always felt as though when she was around the ocean was her only time to think, and acknowledge her existence. "Fate can be so cruel." Relena said turning to her side on her bed. Relena got up and began to write in her journal. The lamp dimly let off a light for her to see. It was one of those lamps that had glass with a candle inside. She sat at her wooden table writing with the feather. Her journal had reddish brown color with yellow flower designs. The lock was of gold. Her window didn't have any glass just a blind to put down made of fresh palm tree wood. She gently closed the blind. Tomorrow she would return to her special beach no one knew of but her.

 

It was day and Heero winced as the light entered his room. Heero got up and got dressed and left for breakfast. He was wearing the same cloths as yesterday. (A.N.- For those who don't know him and Relena will be wearing the same things until I mention something new.) As usual his pirate buddies were knocked out on the floor.

"That'll leave a head ache." Heero said leaving. He was going to see if there were any other beaches no one knew of. Heero looked on the map. There was nothing.

"D----! No one ever lets me have peace and quite." Heero said in frustration. (A.N.- I am not one who curses and parents wouldn't like it if I did curse so sorry. But since Heero was a pirate raised in a hard life I had to be realistic in what he was most likely to say.)

"Looking for something?" asked an old man who had a tiny little dragon at his side.

"Do you know of a beach no one goes to?" Heero asked.

"There is a beach at the end of Mermaids valley near by. It's called Okassa beach. No one that I know of uses it." The old man told. Heero ran to that direction following the map.

 

 

Relena woke up early. Her nightgown was white with the top attached. It was kind of loose. One of her shoulder straps was hanging around her arm below the shoulder. Her bottom part of her gown this time was buttoned. It was early morning and the sea breeze filled the air. Relena took a deep breath and got dressed with what she was wearing the day before. She had a quick breakfast grabbed her bag full of little items and put on her ankle bracelet and ran outside. She turned to a tropical little jungle with rocks separating into a path to her special beach. She arrived to her special sea spot. Looking across the plain sea she thought it would be nice to swim. She took off her dress revealing her swimsuit.(Prepared isn't she?) Just imagine a normal swimsuit with it cut to show the belly, but it's not a bikini. Because a bikini top has like a bra like top, this is like a swimsuit top with just the belly showing. It's got the round part at the top around her neck. She dove in the water swimming into the water with her eyes open. In the water it was shallow yet deep enough to cover her body. The sun light up the tiny coral reef area making it sparkle. Relena saw a sea turtle swimming and tropical schools of fish.

 

 

Heero arrived at the beach. It was calm and beautiful. Even better, no one was there. He sat down gazing at the sea. It was beautiful as the morning light struck it. His eyes softened. Just as he was relaxing he spotted something.