Pirates Chapter 2

 

Just to let you know this is cross over between Gundam Wing and some of Chrono Cross. Really good game if you have playstation. This timeline is modern but the technology and world they are in is different. They still use wooden boats, but this has some fantasy too. Just to warn you there will be cursing in this fanfic. I personally do not curse, but since Heero and some of the characters in rough lifestyles in reality would curse, I am going to be realistic. However I'm not going to do it every five seconds so don't worry.

 

 

Relena burst through the water for air. Her body was a shadow in the sun as it hovered over the water.

Heero spotted someone or something. It glowed whatever it was. He decided to spy and see what it was.

Relena swam up to the beach. Her friend Sakura was waiting. Relena thought she saw a shadow on the corner of her eye. She ignored it. She felt threatened and alarmed. "Hey Relena." Her friend with the brown pigtails and red eyes greeted cheerfully. Sakura was in Relena's face smiling and giggling with her hands behind her back. "Whatcha doin'?" she asked innocently. "Nothing, listen let's go I feel a chill here."

She was beautiful; that was for sure. Her skin glowed and her eyes were filled with starts with the dawn in her hair. Sure he had been attracted to women at home and at the bar. He had been quiet popular with the girls, just like Heero shivered remembering the annoying nightmare back home. Just like Duo.

Relena was soon lost in the jungle and had also lost sight of Sakura. She felt like she was being followed. Suddenly a swift movement in the bushes caught her attention. She spotted something faintly. She crept to it closer and closer and closer

Heero followed the girl. He had no idea why but he felt something from being around her. She turned and looked around. Had she spotted him! Heero froze. She made a movement. She seemed to be coming in his direction. He leaned in closer to get a look.

Relena leaned forward some. Her face got closer and closer. She could barely see two yellow eyes. She looked harder then

Suddenly a roar came and a black panther slashed Relena across the face. She gave a cry of pain and fell to the ground. The panther jumped on her back. Visions filled her head. She saw herself on what looked like an elegant marble floor. A yellow paw held her to the ground. She felt the saliva and the breathe of animal on her neck. It gave gave a low growl as it's fangs leaned closer.

Relena gave a scream. It's paws planted into her skin. Relena closed her eyes with tears.

Heero watched in amusement. He had seen these fights before. Suddenly he saw her tears. Something he hadn't seen often. He acted on impulse and did something he rarely did.

I'm going to die, am I going to die? Relena's mind cried softly. She closed her eyes waiting for it to come. Suddenly the panther's grip loosened. It moved! Was it letting her go was this a joke? She turned her head gently and was face to face with the beast. She gave a scream and back into a tree. She saw someone holding the panther. He slowly pulled out a dagger covered in blood. Visions flashed in Relena's head, a dagger covered in blood dripping. A smirk and then everything went white.

Relena woke up in the same spot she had fainted. Was it all a dream or should I say nightmare? Relena walked into her home. "Relena? Relena! Where have you been?" her mother asked worried. There she went again. "Well?" her mother asked putting her hands on her hip. "Why I've been in my room of course." Relena replied lying. "For three days?" her mother retorted. Relena nearly choked. How long had she been out for? "It's all right mom, I'm fine nothing happened I just got knocked out somehow I guess." Her mother gave a look of doubt. "Mom I'm not the village chief's daughter anymore." Relena assured her. "No one is going to assassinate me." Her mother sighed, "I know, but just because your father is dead doesn't mean someone might not do something to you." "So did Sakura come over?" Relena asked. "Of course, she's waiting at the pier for you." Relena rushed out the door.

Sakura brushed her hair behind her ears as the wind gently caressed her face. "Hello." She heard familiar voice from behind say. Sakura jumped. "Where have you been!" Sakura yelled. Relena sweat dropped and then back away a bit. "I was worried, thought you were dead." She continued on ranting. That was Sakura all right. Relena spotted something. "It's that boy." Relena whispered. "Huh? Relena are you listening to me?" Sakura scolded. He had brown hair and eyes as blue as the sea. Relena loved the ocean something she could be lost in forever. "Oh I see." Sakura said teasingly elbowing Relena. Relena blushed. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Relena said nervously. "To think I thought you were the type not interested in boys." Sakura continued. The boy looked in Relena's direction. If he was real he could have had the decency to bring back home. It wouldn't have been too hard the village was small.

Relena saw him leave. She followed him with a teasing Sakura at her side. They entered a bar after him. "So your gonna make your move?" Sakura asked. "No I'm going to say thank you, he saved my life." Relena replied following him. She approached the room he had entered. "Stay here." She ordered Sakura. "Don't worry I'll give you two some time together." Sakura teased and sat down. Relena opened the door and walked in. She closed in gently. She scanned it. He was there a second ago. Suddenly Relena was grabbed abruptly from behind. She tried to scream for Sakura but her voice as gone and she couldn't breathe!