İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİ İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİ İİİİİİİİİİİ İİİİİİİİİİİ Pirates Chapter 3

 

İİİİİİİİİİİ

İİİİİİİİİİİ İİİİİİİİİİİ Relena gasped for air trying in vainly to remove the arm around her neck. ìWhy are you following me?î a cold voice asked. ìTo say thanks.î Relena said struggling.İ Heero was confused. He abruptly pushed her away. Relena coughed and breathed heavily with her hand rubbing her sore neck. ìWhat do you mean to say thanks?î he demanded. ìWell with that kind of attitude I have no idea why I bothered.î Relena retorted frustrated. ìFine with me.î He said taking a seat at a small wooden table in the middle of the room. Relena clenched her fist and took a deep breath. ìLook I think we got off on a bad start. I came here to thank you for saving me from that black panther that attacked me!î she practically yelled. He looked at her in silence. ìOh well then your welcome but I only did it because you were crying like a baby.î He said calmly. Relena blushed. ìI was not crying like a baby and I was about to die you know. But itís nice to know youíre concerned. The least you could have done was take me back home afterwards!î she yelled. ìIím not concerned I just felt like saving you.î He said coldly. Relena had, had enough! ìI am not going to sit here and take this crap!î she shouted and left.

 

ìI donít know why I even bothered!î Relena spat walking home with Sakura. Sakura cringed at Relenaís attitude. ìDidnít go well huh?î Sakura asked. ìHe said he just felt like saving me!î Relena almost screamed walking faster ahead of Sakura.

 

ìAll right boys tonight we raid this town.î yelled Odin leader of the pirate band. ìHey Odin why raid such a small town?î asked a pirate. ìWhen your in my position every town counts.î Odin answered. ìLetís go!î

 

Relena walked alone by her self. At first she had been fascinated with him, then everything went wrong and she wanted to strangle him. Why had he been so cold to her? What did she do? Maybe he was in a bad mood. Not even a cold shower makes anybody act like that though. Relena stopped in her tracks when she heard a deadly scream pierce the air. She ran faster than the wind to her village.

 

İİİİİİİİİİİ Heero began to breathe heavily. He couldnít do it anymore. His sword was covered in enough blood. ìGetting that queasy feeling again newby. Donít worry itíll pass, you just have s soft spot you need to get rid of.î Odinís voice advised playfully. ìI have no soft spot.î Heero retorted and ran into fight.

 

İİİİİİİİİİİ Relena choked. Homes were on fire, people were being killed, and people were running and screaming. Relena felt her breath stop as tears formed in her eyes. Her mouth would make a small croak grasping what was happening. She tried to scream but her voice was gone. ìRelena help!î a scream said piercing the air. She turned and saw Sakura shielding her self from a pirate about to stab her a few feet from Relena. Relena ran with a burst of air and pushed him causing the knife to miss and stab Sakuraís arm. Sakura gave cry of pain. Relena was pissed. She began to pant. She didnít care who this guy was no one hurt her friends. She rushed forward with her dagger and stabbed him in the stomach. Relena was consumed by anger, sorrow, and hatred. Suddenly she stopped. A dark burst of energy erupted from her. It flew off. Relena gazed for a second what was it? She returned to Sakura who was wounded and crying with fear. Relena hugged her tightly keeping her safe. Suddenly they turned when a boom came from the distance. It looked a like a ball of fire spreading across the ocean. Even the pirates were in shock. It kept getting closer and bigger. It was moving so fast. Relena again tried to scream without luck. Sakura did it for her though. Then everything went white.