Pirates Chapter 6

 

 

They opened the door and there stood a man dressed in hotel uniforms. "Here you are." He said formally and bowed. Sally closed the door. It was an invitation. "They will be holding a dinner party in the lobby tonight I honor of Eden some rich lady I take it. Probably her birthday." Sally said. "Looked weíd better get to bed itís in two day at 7:00 p.m. We are to be dressed nicely." Relena nodded.

"Yo Heero buddy. Weíve got shopping to do! Thereís a party going on in two nights and we gotta look sharp!" Duo said cheerfully. Heero sighed. He walked out onto the balcony. He looked down and almost choked. Relena was there! She was looking around the stars and the cities lights in amazement. Heero smiled. "Huh?" he said shocked. He frowned and touched his lips.

The wind was rough that night, but she didnít care she enjoyed it. She sighed. She pushed back a strand of hair and leaned over the railing of the balcony looking down and the streets. She smiled. She felt she wasnít alone. She looked and saw Sally looking at her through the glass sliding door. She opened it and joined Relena. Relena smiled at her warmly and sighed almost annoyed though. With one hand on the railing she looked disappointed suddenly. "You should be asleep." Sally said. "So should you." Relena whispered. "I had to use he restroom, you?" Sally asked. "Sorry, I had a bad dream thatís all." Relena said. "What happened in it?" Sally said digging further. "Iím walking and I open two doors and there I am dead. A dagger drips with blood. Someone stands over me. Next I see a shadow offer me its hand and I get scared. That fear leads to envy, that envy to jealousy, that jealousy to loneliness that loneliness leads to sorrow, and that sorrow to hurt, and that hurt to anger, and that anger to hatred. The Hatred consumes me and I feel so sick and tired. I donít ever want to feel that again. That dream was so real and so horrible." Relena said shivering. Sally gave her a hug. (This may be sappy but it is not a Yoai moment).

Heero straightened his tie. She was gonna be there, he hoped. They needed to talk. He wanted to be free of her as she was obviously of him. Then he saw her! "Itís now or never." He reminded himself.

Relena was in a velvet brick colored dress with a slit to the side. She wore some black boots up to her ankle with it. She even had gloves that almost reached her shoulders. The music was playing. She turned and saw Sally; she smiled warmly and approached her.

Heero saw her smile warmly at seeing him and start to walk to him. "Now or never." He repeated. He stuck out his hand and almost said something but she walked past him. "Man you lost it Heero, your charm that is. Iíve got two girls with me." Duo taunted. "Oh yeah we are obsessed over you." Misty said rolling her eyes. Hilde giggled. Duo looked hurt. "Ah come on!" Duo pleaded looking innocent. Heero looked behind Duo and saw Relena with that lady again. Then an announcer came over the microphone. "Hello lady and gentlemen. We are glad you could make it. Please enjoy the dinner and entertainment. Lady Eden will then give a speech; we ask that you all respect her with your silence. Thank You." Then he left. Heero snorted. Forget the party heís must get that girl alone and question her. He turned and saw Hilde pull Duo to the dance floor for a Waltz. Duo wasnít great. "Bet I could do better at waltzing than he could." He whispered to himself. "Really? Great cause I was gonna ask you and since you want to prove yourselfÖ" Heero turned and saw Relena smiling at him with her hands behind her back. "Iíve been wanting to talk to you-" Heero was interrupted when Relena abruptly grabbed his and dragged him onto the dance floor. She turned and put one of his hands on her hip and clasped the other while she put one hand on his shoulder. Heero had no room to talk; he either was bumped into a lot of people or stepped on his own toes. He was fumbling forward but eventually got the drift of it.

Sally was drinking some punch. "Hey let me go I wanna talk to your leader. Whoís in charge of holding this party!" a voice demanded. "Sir please your causing a scene, we cannot allow you to see Lady Eden. But perhaps we can help you-" some security pleaded. "No I wanna see whoís in charge now!" the man demanded. He had black hair in a ponytail. "My home is in ruins and word is sheís responsible! I wanna see or if you get in my way Iíll just have to use force!" he threatened. "Listen-" the men were cut off by a shot. Everyone turned and saw to bodies on the stage.

Relena was looking at the stage. It was big and elegant. She sighed. Relena looked up as a lady dressed in a purple gown with short black hair walked on stage. She was definitely rich by the way she looked. The young lady looked at Relena smiling for a moment. Relena saw a gleam from behind the curtain to the stage. She tried to let out a scream but instead pushed her self forward onto the lady. The shot rang out in the room.

Heero looked in shock. He immediately ran up to Relena. ëNo please donít let her beÖí Heeroís mind begged. He ran up. Relena was okay she looked knocked out. He approached her but then someone got in the way. It was that lady. "Hey! What you think your doing?" asked her annoyed. "Outta my way everyone Iím a doctor!" she said checking Relena. Heero looked and saw a fleeing figure. He looked at Duo and he nodded. He ran after the guy.

Relena opened her eyes. She tired feeling. Something felt warm. She forced herself up. Her side hurt. Everything hit her! Relena looked around panicked and saw the lady under her bleeding. Relena grasped. "Sally sheís been shot hurry!" she yelled screaming. Sally began to examine the woman while someone else called an ambulance. Relena felt so weird. She was holding the womanís hand tightly. Everything became all blurry that Relena just fainted altogether.