Pirates Chapter Eight

 

Author's note- Well everyone, you will be happy to now I got off my lazy butt and have anew chapter to submit!

 

 

Relena felt her cold body on the bed. She felt worn and lifeless. Her body was num. She heard a cold whisper into her ear. She heard something call her.

 

Heero entered the manor with Duo, Trowa, Catherine, and Misty. They walked off the boat and up into the room. They looked about and saw guards walking around. "We'll have to wait until night." Misty said. They all nodded. "Cathy why don't you go find the boat and prepare in case we need an escape?" Trowa advised. "Alright." Catherine said smiling. "Ya, hey Duo why don't you go with her?" Heero asked in vain. "And miss the action?! No way!" Duo said. They waited and whispered to one another until it became dark. Then they left their hiding place. They found a garden that was surrounded with guards and a light tower with a yellow circle scanning the area. They ran forward avoiding the circle and guards. They reached an area where the bushes went in a square. There were two guards. They hid at the bottom. A guard came down the right side. So they headed to the left only to find the other guard coming from the right to the left of the top area. Their breaths quickened. They turned to the other guard on the right side. Suddenly the right one stopped and turned. Last second the soldier ran to the bottom while he went back to the top right. With a sigh of relief they went through that area to the next. It was an open area to the door with guards scattered here there.

They ran with guards chasing them to the door. Heero pulled on the knob. "It's locked we need a key to the manor!" Heero yelled. "What after everything we did!" Duo said and began to curse. "Uh guys we have other problems right now!" Misty yelled annoyed. Four guards surrounded them. Misty used sing on one. Duo drew his scythe. "Feral Cats!" he yelled. Everything grew as dark as a shadow then swifter then the eye a bunch of cats attacked the guards rushes through them by the thousands. One could only see the pink and black colors fly by. Each guard fell over. "Where do we find a key?" Trowa asked. "Probably nearby. Let's look around outside for info on how to get." Heero said. "There should be some sewers underground." Trowa said. "Let's try outside first." Heero said.

They made their way through the guards back to where they started. They spotted a barn. Slowly they began to avoid the spotlight scanning around. They slipped through the doors. They saw a farmer wondering around. "Excuse me do you know where a key to the manor is?" Duo asked. "You baka! You don't just do it like that!" Misty yelled. She yanked back his braid. "I'm sorry HILDE!" Duo said sarcastically. "You must be the new employees! Finally I've been complaining for months!" the farmer said with joy. "Well you can have the key to the manor if you feed the dragons." He said. "D-dragons?" Duo stammered. They turned and saw little stables with red dragons that looked hungry. "Go ahead. They don't' bite." He said encouragingly. "Or so you say!" Duo said. "Are you afraid?" Misty asked tauntingly. Duo shot her an annoyed look. "Well let's get started." Trowa said.

Relena heard a voice calling. Suddenly everything went dark. She heard a chant. The hospital door flew open. But no one was there. Relena closed her eyes. Her body began to glow a deep innocent white. She got up and walked out.

Sally was on the computer reviewing things to find out what Relena's illness was. Suddenly Hilde came in panting. "What is it?" Sally asked concerned. "It's Relena! She's gone!" Hilde nearly screamed. Sally became alarmed and ran out. "You go look for her while I make an announcement." Sally yelled. Hilde nodded and ran in the other direction.

Hilde searched hard. "Relena come on where are you!" Hilde shouted. Suddenly she saw a faint glow. "Relena!" she shouted. When she reached her Relena was walking slowly and waling side to side as if drunk. "Relena?' Hilde asked. But she didn't react only continued to walk as if sleepwalking. 'Maybe she is.' Hilde thought. Suddenly Relena opened a window. She was gonna kill herself! "Relena!" Hilde gave an ear-piercing scream and ran forward to stop her from jumping out. Relena reacted to the scream by looking back a little the left he window. She began to fall at first then suddenly a light went from her feet across the sky. She was walking on the sky! Stars surrounded her as she walked. "I can't fly!" Hilde said. She ran to the third floor reception desk to where Sally was. "Relena just went out a window!" she yelled. "What!" Sally said. "She's walking on nothing!" Hilde said. Sally looked confused. Hilde ran to the parking lot and jumped in a car. "Hey wait that's my car!" a guy yelled angrily. "Sorry I'll give it back!" Hilde said turning the key and zooming off. She sped down the road. "Hey get off the road you old lady!' yelled a truck driver. "You first!" Hilde shot back. She saw Relena's glowing figure above a bridge. Suddenly she heard a horn. She gasped and hit the brake with brute force! She collided with another car and spun around to the side of the bridge!

 

 

Heero, Duo, Trowa, and Misty sunk to the ground in exhaustion. "They don't bite huh?" Duo asked sarcastically. "Shut up Duo I don't wanna hear it!" Misty said annoyed. "Everyday you get more and more like her! I think you've been around Hilde too long!' Duo said. Misty shot him a dirty look. "Don't start." Heero said blandly. "Here is the key as promised." The farmer said handing it to Heero. Heero nodded his thanks and walked out with the others.

Heero and Misty peaked out the back door to the barn. They saw a small garden. There were two figures leaning over a grave. One figure had black hair that was a short as a boy's. Her blue eyes seemed filled with an unspoken sorrow. The woman wore a long blue gown with white wrapping around her throughout the design. Her shoulders were bare and her sleeves covered her arms and hands. She wore a gold necklace with a little sapphire around her pale neck. She looked reach. "Here we go." Said the second figure. He had short hair that was a pale blonde. His blue eyes also gave somewhat a gentle air and pity for the young lady. "Ms. Noin we should head back now. You have prayed for him and given him his favorite flower today. Bellflower is beautiful I am sure he loves it like he loves you." The boy said. Noin nodded. "Just one moment." Noin said gently and bent down to the grave. "I will always be here for you Zechs" she whispered. "I am sure my brother knows that." The boy said. "Promise me something Quatre." Noin pleaded. "What is that?" "Ever since that beastly guest arrived at the manor things have changed. Always hold your beliefs before the military. Noin said. "As you wish" Quatre replied. Noin gave a giggle. "What's so funny?" Quatre asked. "Nothingit's just unusual to hear you say that." Noin said giving another giggle. "Let us return." Noin said. Quatre nodded.

They reached the manor's front doors after more sneaking around. They put the key in the door and snuck in. It was dimly light in the lobby. They saw two snake statues. The snakes were of gold and coiled up in a standing position. They saw to huge gold doors at the end. Trowa pulled on the knobs. "Figures it is locked. We can't enter." Trowa said. They turned and looked both ways. They saw two doors on both sides of the lobby on the right and left. "Well I think we should go left." Duo said looking like a genius. "Okay let's go right." Misty said grinning when she saw Duo's fake hurt look. Misty and Duo began to walk right to the door. "Is it me or are we alone?" Duo whispered. They looked back and saw Trowa watching Heero as he stood and gazed at a snake statue on the left. "Hey what are you guys waiting for?" Duo asked. Heero and Trowa ignored them. "What is it?" Trowa asked Heero coolly. "This statue is a switch. It moves." Heero answered.

"Are you sure?" Trowa asked. Heero nodded. Misty walked over and bent down. She looked closely at the writing. "Turn blank times to the right then blank times to the left." She read. "What does that mean?" Duo asked. "It means turn it a certain number of times to the right then a certain number to the left." Trowa explained. "Oh" Duo said. "Sheesh you guys are too serious." Duo said rubbing the back of his. "And you're not serious enough." Misty joked. "If we turn each side a wrong number of times it could be a trap." Trowa said.

"But if we get it right the doors will open." Duo said. "Alright Heero, Trowa choose a number." Misty said. "I think its 8 and 8." Duo said. "Those are unlucky numbers." Misty said.

"Okay 1 and 2." Everyone ignored Duo. "How about 4 and 2." Misty said. "Its worth a try." Duo said. Heero turned it four times to the right then two times to the left. Their hearts were racing. Their breaths either stopped or quickened. Slowly but surely the floor beneath them parted. "Jump!" Duo yelled. But they were too late.

 

 

Hilde slowly opened her eyes. Everything was blurry at first but it pieced together. Her windshield had a crack and she felt the fresh warm blood trickle down her cheek and forehead. She began to breath desperately at the memory. Below her was a big river. She was on the edge of the bridge. Fear gripped her. Half her car was on the bridge and half was about to bring her to her death. 'Guess I know now why they say to keep your eyes on the road.' She thought chuckling a little. Slowly she began to devise a way out. Her seat belt was stuck. She jiggled it desperately. Suddenly her car jerked making her scream. Now she had lost Relena and maybe her life! She looked around for something to loosen her seat belt. "I don't wanna die yet!" she said tearfully. What she would have given for one of Duo's stupid jokes right then! She saw her cell phone on the floor of the passenger seat. She hesitated then slowly reached for it. She grabbed it finally! Just then the car pushed forward and fell off the bridge! Hilde screamed!

 

 

 

Duo shot up sweating. "'Bout time you woke up." Misty joked. Duo didn't turn to look at her. He kept his concerned look on the ground. "Wow! Duo serious! Get the baby book!" she joked. Duo stayed the same. "What's wrong?" Misty asked worried. "Nothing" Duo replied. Before Misty could reply Heero moaned. He sat up and touched his forehead in pain. "Where are we anyway?" Duo asked. "Dunno." Misty replied. They looked around them. They were in a big round area with bars surrounding them. A reason not to climb was because it went all the way to the roof. But there was a door made of strong iron bars and a lock around it. "Everything needs a key." Duo cursed. Just then four guards entered the room. "Well what have we here? A couple of intruders eh? Stupid enough to fall for the trap no doubt." The one in front said grinning. "Why don't you come in here and say that to our faces!" Mist spat. "Well what have we here? A sassy one too. She'd be dang good looking if it weren't for her mouth. Oh well blonde. You better straighten that mouth of yours cause you're stuck here." He replied. "You certainly like to make speeches. Just like all you dragoons of that Treize. You are the filth of Treize to shine his shoes." Misty snapped. The guard got angry. "What did you say?" he yelled angrily. "You heard what I said chickens!" Misty shot. "Uh Misty what are you doing?" Duo asked afraid. "That's it!" the guard said and unlocked the door. Misty quickly used bubble beam on a soldier. Heero used Gravity Blow on the front soldier. It became dark a black ball slowly blew away the soldier. Trowa used fireball twice on a soldier. A bug red ball appeared and a bunch of fireballs fired at the enemy. Duo knocked out the last one.

"Well know what do we do? The guard's friends will come sooner or later?" asked Duo. "We hide the bodies and take their armor as disguise." Trowa answered. "You mean pretend to be guards?" Misty asked. Trowa nodded. Moments later they came from the locker rooms in disguise.  They came to a room where there were two ways to go. The right path was barred. The turned left and came to a door where there were soldiers eating dinner. There was a man in the corner of the room. He had a sword and was in armor much different from the others. He was the same man from earlier. A man ran pasted them. "Sir Quatre we have a summon from General Treize. He wants us to find someone named Wufei. A soldier reported him. They suspect he is a rebel." He informed the man and ran out the door.  "Who is that? Sir Quatre? Is he important?" Duo asked. "Of course he is! You must be stupid! He is Sir Zech's younger brother. He wants to be just like his brother The Lighting Count! He wants to become a leader of the four Divas like his brother Zechs once was! He is doing a good job so far!" a soldier said eating. " The Lightning Count was a true soldier. But he died three years ago and his fiancé; Lady Noin has been depressed and heartbroken ever since. Ever since h died it has seemed as though the manor changed completely. Nothing is alive as it used to be." The soldier said. Then he returned his attention to his food. They walked up to Quatre. "Oh great one can you help us?" Duo asked. Misty jabbed him in the arm. "Excuse us Sir Quatre we have summons from the General to go to the area protecting the chambers of his Excellencies Treize and General Noventa. But we have forgotten the codes to enter." Heero said ignoring Duo's complaints. "How many times must I tell you this?! Oh well, okay listen it's Right 8 and Left 6." Quatre answered. "Thank you." Heero answered. They quietly left the room.

"Well that was easy! They sure are trusting around here huh?" Duo asked. "Ya too easy. The better to defeat them though." Trowa said. They walked up the stairs. They walked up to the first door. They walked in. They saw a soldier on a couch resting in a luxurious room. "He must be famous." Duo noted plugging the soldier's nose to see if his snoring would stop. They man coughed and bolted up. "Who-What-Whoare you?!" he demanded. "Oh well I suppose you have come to make me leave huh? I wasn't slacking off I swear!' he pleaded.

"You shouldn't be in here?" Duo asked. "I know! I am sorry! Please don't tell his Excellencies Treize that I fell asleep in his fiancé's room!" he begged. "Who's his fiancé?" Misty asked. "Lady Une of course! You must be rookies!' the soldier explained. "But I mean since she's been absent I thought it would be okay to rest here." He said. He ran out of the room. Heero made a frown in deep thought. "What is it?" Trowa asked. "Nothing." Heero replied. They left the room.

They came up to a room where to soldier stood guard. "We have orders to enter suspicions of thievery." Heero ordered. "HALT! What's the password?" a soldier asked.

>Long Live Treize
>Zechs rule
>Honor to Dragoons
>I have no idea!

Heero stood in thought at which one to choose. "That's right! Complete silence! You may enter." The soldier said stepping aside.  They entered and the door closed behind them. Duo burst into laughing. "That was very easy!" he laughed. "Shut up Duo! Do you want them to hear you?!"  Misty yelled. They walked up to three podiums that had a shield, armor, and sword. Heero took them all. He put on the light armor under his shirt. Equipped the shield against his arm. Then he put a belt around him with the sword. Heero turned around. "Duo!" he shouted. They all ran to where Duo was on a small podium where a necklace hung at a wall. Heero grabbed Duo and held him back from grabbing a shining gold necklace on the wall. "Hehe, we hit the jackpot!" Misty giggled. "Ya but there is no frozen flame." Trowa said. "Frozen what?" asked Duo. "Never mind." Trowa said. "Well why don't we take the necklace?" Duo asked anxiously. "Because it could be a trap." Trowa answered. "Well were here. Let's just take it." Misty said. Heero cautiously reached for the necklace. He felt his heart race in excitement and fear! He grabbed it off the wall quickly.

The wall flipped taking them with it. They landed uncomfortably in a big cage. There they saw an old man with long white hair and a crane. His left arm was made of machinery. "Told you." Trowa said. "Hoho! I see you fell for my trap." He said smiling to their displeasure. "Were dead" Duo said. Heero threw him an annoyed swift glance. "I am Dr.J," the old man said. He opened the cage. "We are free?" Duo asked."Hoho! Who said anything about freeing you? I am going to use you as my guinea pigs!" Dr.J laughed. They pushed past him and ran from the room. "There's an insane scientist on the loose! Run!" Duo yelled to some soldiers they passed.

They found themselves once again in the lobby with the snake statues. This times when it asked how many times to the right Heero put in 8. Then when it asked how many times to the left he put in 6. The main door unlocked. They opened the doors. They walked up the big staircase.

They came up to an area with columns on a marble floor and two guards standing before a wall. They saw a door to the left and entered. They walked across a bridge through the dark night and came upon a tower. When they entered there were three floors of books. They walked up to the second floor on a red-carpeted staircase. They saw a girl with red short hair. She was in a yellow fluffy dress with a shield attached to her arm and to ribbons on each wrist. "Who are you?" she asked innocently with a touch of deceit in her voice. "Is someone down there, Mariemaia?" asked a man from above. "Some weirdo's." Mariemaia answered. "Hmm, please let down the latter, Mariemaia." The old man asked.  She ran over to a shelf on the wall of some book and pressed a button. A latter from the third floor came down and the old man climbed down it. "Hmm, you must not be dragoons because they aren't aloud up here." The old man said. "Mr. Dekim can I kill 'em now!" Mariemaia asked anxiously. "Just one moment, Mariemaia, I would like to have a word with these people." Dekim replied. "Actually were not really Dragoons." Duo said. They threw off their disguises. "I see. Yes you must be Heero, Duo, Trowa, and Misty." Dekim replied. "How'd ya know?" Duo asked. "That is not important. Excuse my rudeness I am Dekim Barton. A daily guardian for Mariemaia. Occasionally her father comes around, but he is quite a busy man." Dekim told. "Who's her father?" Misty asked. "I am afraid that is not something I can tell you." Dekim said. "Now let me tell you something" Dekim said wearily.

The whole background changed to a sea of stars in the deep black of space. There were two flat worlds with a continent that was identical on each. They only cross into each other once but for the rest for the time the worlds never interacted. "These two worlds are practically identical." Dekim started. "Every few one hundred years the two will interact. But as if by fate they stay apart. They are not sphere shaped like most planets and worlds in space but flat. The only difference between them is that one is a world of opportunity." Dekim explained. "What do you mean?" Duo asked. "Think of it like this. In this world you are a completely hopeless boy when it comes to getting a date." Dekim said. "Hey!" Duo said offensively. "But in the other world you could be a umm as you young people call it a 'babe' magnet." Dekim said. Misty giggled while Duo kept blabbering about his looks and that he was a babe magnet. "How do you know all this anyway?!" Duo asked annoyed. "I am what you may call a prophet of time." Dekim answered. "A wha?" Duo asked. "Can I kill them now?! Can I! Can I!" Mariemaia asked anxiously. "Well if it is fate's will then it cannot be helped." Dekim replied. "Hey! We're not here to play jacks!" Misty said angrily. "This is Mariemaia, daughter of his Excellencies Treize Krushrenada. She is one of the four Divas." Dekim told them. "What?! This little brat?" Misty asked. "Hehe, too late now!"

Mariemaia said. Trowa got out a gun and a light came from under him. 'This little girl is of the blue innate. I am of red, which she is weak to. Leave her to me. Misty since your innate is blue you might not want to use water/ice attacks since they will heal her." Trowa explained. Trowa ran up to the and hit her with his gun three times (this is like the video games so remember in battle getting shot doesn't count and getting hit on the head with a gun doesn't knock you unconscious unless I say so! Hehehehehehe ^_^). Trowa powered up and used fireball. Once again a sphere appeared boiling red with fire. From it came other fireball hitting the girl. Misty ran to Mariemaia she began to throw some kicks and punches (which yes are magically something to live through during battle) though they did little damage since Misty was after all of blue innate. She jumped back and Mariemaia looked raged. "You think you're so clever!" she said angrily. "Cat's Cradle!" she yelled. Waving her arm in both directions once she drew back her right arm and flung it forward. Three strings came from her sleeve and cress-crossed hitting Heero, Duo, Trowa, and Misty. Trowa drew some breath. Being red innate there was a rule he forgot. A red innate is also weak to a little blue innate girls. Misty seemed the least affected.

After Duo came forward with his scythe slashing Mariemaia a couple of times and jumped back. Mariemaia was on the ground panting. "That's it!" the Mariemaia yelled. She used Ice Blast on Trowa. A blue icicle appeared and hit him knocking him out. The powered up again with blue sparks surrounding her and used Ice Blast on Duo. Then she began to pant on the ground. Misty used a cure on Duo. A blue light surrounded him. Suddenly the light came together inside of him and healed him some. It was Heero's turn he came forward with a sword and slashed Mariemaia. "Okay stop it! You win!" the little girl whined. "Hmm, you did better than I expected." Said Dekim stepping in. "Arggg! I hate you!" Mariemaia yelled climbing up the latter. "Never mind her. The second column to the last in the main lobby is a switch." Dekim said and turned his back climbing up the latter. "Hey! Wait you can't just-" Duo yelled but was cut off when Misty pulled him away.

Heero ran to the second column to the last as he was instructed. The guards that were at the wall didn't take notice to him. He pressed a switch on the column. A platform began to lower where the guards were standing. "What th-?! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" the guard yelled barely making it out of the way. They turned to where Heero and the others were standing. "Hey you there!" they yelled. Heero, Duo, Trowa, and Misty ran to the platform and pressed a button raising it back up before the guards could catch them. The platform stopped.

Two doors down was the only door unlocked. Heero felt his heart beat

 

*Flash*

A girl of honey blonde hair lay helplessly on the cold marble ground. She was lying in a cold pool of blood. Someone stood over her. Holding a knife murderously in his hand. A smirk formed on the corner of her murderers lips. The knife he held was covered in blood dripping from the very sharp tip. Though it was short he slowly scanned the knife. It seemed longer than it was. His eyes stood in shock. He had seen this thing before with his pirate buddies but it never affected him so deeply. His heart tore!

*End of flash*

 

Heero opened the door. They entered a dimly lit room. In the center was a desk. "Doesn't look like anyone's here." Misty said. "The Frozen Flame!" Trowa yelled. He ran up to a little blue ball on the desk. It was an orb that glowed like it had water inside of it with wrinkles and was a deep ocean blue. A door opened behind a bookshelf behind the desk. "Are you here to see me?" an old man asked. He was dressed richly with badges all over him. He had white hair on his head and a white beard that looked nicely cut. "I am Martial Noventa." He introduced himself. "Congratulations on getting past my security. How may I help you?" he asked. "What did you do to her?!" Heero yelled angrily. "Do? To whom have I done anything? Young man I have no idea of what you are talking about." Martial Noventa replied. "I believe these people are here to visit me." Said a calm and fancy voice behind Martial Noventa. "I am Treize Krushrenada." Said the voice. "By the way this is not the real Frozen Flame" Treize said. "What is it you want?" Treize asked. "Don't feign innocence on us! What did you do to Relena?!" Misty yelled. "Oh and you must be the thief Misty." Treize said calmly. "This young girl?! A thief?!" Martial Noventa said shocked. "Don't let her innocent looks fool you! She is quite ferocious." Treize warned. "You're the beast!" Misty retorted.

Heero had had enough! "Tell us what happened to her!" Heero ordered. "To whom?" Treize asked. Heero talked him but Treize's body vanished right underneath him! "A shadow!" Duo exclaimed. "That's right. I wouldn't waste my true self on you children." Treize said evilly. He stepped from behind the bookcase. More shadows began to appear everywhere. "You cannot escape!" Treize said. They backed away.

A young girl of wavy blonde hair like Relena's entered. She wore a purple gown that was decorated with rubies and sapphires. "Daddy I'm here to discuss my voyageOh1 Who are you?!" The girl asked. Misty ran from behind the girl and put a gun to the girl's head. "My precious Sylvia!" Martial Noventa exclaimed. "You dirty!" Martial Noventa said angrily. "Shut up! There's nothin' dirt about saving your ownlife!" Misty retorted. "Heero come on! Heero?" Misty asked. The orb mesmerized Heero. He bent down to it. "What is it, Heero?" Duo asked. Heero looked at the orb. A vision came in his head again. He saw his face then it morphed into Treize's face! He gasped and took at step back. "Heero?" Duo asked concerned. Heero shook his head. "Let's go!" yelled Misty. Heero nodded. "Listen I'm not gonna hurt ya. We just need your held out of here." Misty whispered to Sylvia who nodded in response. Heero, Duo, and Trowa ran out the door and Misty slowly back out. A bunch of men suddenly came from the platform there stood Quatre with some guards. (Sorry Dorothy and Quatre fans!) "You fiends! Get your filthy hands of Lady Sylvia!" Yelled Quatre. "Oh ya sure! Here ya go! What do you take me for an idiot!" Misty yelled. They ran down the hall, which led to a door. The door led to an outside garden. "Aha! Your at a dead end!" Treize exclaimed. They backed up all the way to a balcony. A glow came behind them. "Relena!" Heero exclaimed. A girl walking on air approached them. She stopped and fell unconscious in Heero's arms. No one saw Treize put a hand behind his back grabbing an object. Suddenly with a swift movement Trowa jumped out of the way and a knife hit Heero in the arm. He let go of Relena. Backing away in pain he fell over the balcony into the deep sea below. Trowa grabbed Relena and jumped over with Misty and Duo