Pirates Chapter 9

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hilde slowly opened her eyes. ìYou alright Miss?î asked an old man standing over her. Hildeís memory cam flooding back. ìWhat happened?î she asked. ìTo be quite honest Iím not sure.î He answered.

 

*Flash*

 

Hilde felt a warm glow and a faint light come upon her face. Slowly she creaked her eyes a bit. ëMust have hit the steering wheel and knocked myself out.í She thought. She gazed down at the ocean below her. ëIím gonna die.í She thought weakly. Suddenly the light left. ëRelenaÖí she thought concerned. Suddenly her car was forced back onto the bridge.

 

*End of Flash*

 

ìRelena!î she thought. Her mind coming back. She had lost Relena! Hilde had to get back to Sally.

 

 

 

Heero woke up on a hospital examining bed. ìWhat happened?î he asked. ìMy sister saved us.î Trowa said stepping aside showing Catherine. ìIt was nothing really!î she said shyly. ìShe steered the boat around and got us. Suddenly Eden entered. ìHow is he?î she asked Sally. ìFine.î Sally replied. ìAnd the young ladyÖ?î Eden asked. Sally gave a concerned look. Heero gazed coldly at Eden. ìWhat is it?î Eden asked. ìYouíre the one that put Relena like that!î he yelled angrily. ìWhat are you talking about?!î Eden asked surprised. ìYa! What are you talking about?!î Duo asked. ìI dunno! Why donít you tell us what you did to Relena, Lady Une?!î Heero accused pointing a finger at her. ìWhat are you talking about young man?!î Eden asked surprised. ìHeero she was with me when we found Relena! Eden and I had gone shopping!î Sally said. ìHow about before the shopping!î Heero said. ìWell she did forget something in the apartmentÖî Sally said thoughtfully. ìSeriously you donít believe him?!î Eden exclaimed. Heero ran up to her and pulled of her wig, revealing a chestnut brown hair that was braided in a loop on each side. Lady Une gave an evil laugh. ìI must applaud you on your find. It took you long enough! Now care to tell me how you knew?î Lady Une asked. ìTurns out Lady Une is on vacation from what I found out at the manor. I knew Treize had something to do with it. We found out youíre his right hand.î Heero said coldly. Duo pulled out his scythe and Trowa his gun. Misty took a fight stance while Catherine got out her knives.

 

ìOh well. The joke was fun while it lasted. Goodbye for now!î she blew a kiss and flipped back disappearing into thin air.

 

Relena opened her eyes. ìWhat happened?î Relena asked. She opened her eyes and saw Sally looking at her. ìHey everyone1 Sleeping beauty woke up!î Duo yelled coming in. Soon Misty, Trowa, and Heero arrived. Heero was holding a bandaged arm. ìHeero wha-ì she asked confused but he cut her off. ìIts nothing. You should just rest now.î He said in a commanding voice. ìBut really youíre such a wuss! As for meÖî Heero said patting his bandage. ìA minor bruise like this isnítÖgonnaÖbringÖmeÖdownÖî he said and fell to the floor.

 

Relena entered the room where Sally was examining Heero. ìIs he gonna be okay?î Relena asked on the verge of tears. Sally looked shamefully at the floor. ìThe knife that hit his arm was coated thinly in Hydra poison. Even though tin it is very deadly. At this point I have estimated he has two days to live.î Sally said darkly. ìIsnít there anything we can do?î Relena asked. ìWe need Hydra Humour. It will cure it but itís very rare. The only place I know where it is on El Nido Island. But the weather makes it dangerous this year we would need a big cruise ship to get there. And even still it would be hard to find some.î Sally said. ìThen Iíll have to go ask this Treize himself!î Relena declared bravely. ìVery well but bring someone along with you at least.î Sally pleaded. ìI can goÖî Sally said. Relena shook her head. ìI need you to stay here for Heero.î Relena said. Sally gave a disappointed look. ìVery well.î She said boredly. ìI will take Trowa and Catherine with me since the others need a break from fighting.î Relena said. ìWell actually Relena. There is something you should know. While you were sick you started to sleep walk and Hilde went after you and-ì Sally was cut off when a panting Hilde who was bruised from the car wreck came in. ìHILDE! What happened?!î Sally said concerned. Relena was in shock as well. ìRelena!î Hilde said happily. ìCome here let me check you.î Sally said.

 

After Sally was done she looked up at Hilde. ìLucky for you, you only have minor scrapes and cuts.î Sally said. ìWell I better go get Trowa and Catherine for the trip.î Relena said after finishing telling Hilde everything. ìNow hold on! I wanna go! Trowa has already had some fighting for today!î Hilde said. ìBut you were in a car accident.î So? I am still full of energy and I deserve some fun!î Hilde said. Relena sighed and shrugged. This girl was too stubborn to talk out of it so Relena would obviously have to go. Suddenly Duo entered. ìHilde! There you are I was looking all over for you!î Duo said. ìShe went after Relena when Relena started to sleep walk to you guys at the manor during her illness. Hilde went after her but lost her in a car accident.î Sally explained. Duoís mouth gaped open. ìHilde are you okay?!î Duo asked running to her. ìIím okay.î She said. He gave her a hug. Hilde gave him a skeptical look. ìWhat?î he asked innocent to me. ìStop warming up to me Iím not gonna make out with you, Duo.î She said. ìMust you always assume these things? Canít a guy be concerned?î Duo asked. Hilde ignored him. ìWhy donít you, Trowa, and Misty try to go have some fun? I think we will need you guys later but Iím giving you a rest and Taking Hilde and Catherine with me.î Relena said.

 

 

 

Relena entered the manor easily. It confused her, Hilde, and Catherine. There had been no guards at the gate. The first went to the library that she heard is where the others met Mariemaia. But the little girl was no longer there. However Dekim stood there. ìWhere is everyone?î Relena asked him. ìTreize and Martial Noventa to Mount Pyre.î Dekim said. ìWhere?î Hilde asked. ìI am afraid, young ladies, that is not information I can give so freely.î Dekim said and turned away. Relena walked behind the desk and found a door. She went down and met a beach bum. She recognized them from her home. Usually they were primitive and attacked you. They were a deep ocean blue with four feet more like four blobs that were round at their bottoms. He gave them a Porre Army Furnace Frame. Relena left and went to where Heero and the others first encountered Treize. They went behind the secret bookshelf and found nothing but a note. It was just philosophical stuff of Martial Noventa. They left and went down to a jail area that a staircase led to from the room where Heero and company fell into the trap. She found a key to the parlor in the bucket. She went into many rooms and discovered barely any guards were left except three. All of them had left with the Martial. She went up to the balcony outside where Heero received the knife in his arm. It was daytime. Everything looked beautiful. The marble rails were lined with pots filled with ocean things that glowed and glittered. In the center was a small mini pond with a pink flower floating in it. They saw Dr. J standing there. ìThis flower grows fast. It becomes human like each day. Naturally I am helping it. It can be quite useful when Iím done.î Dr. J explained.

 

Relena finally entered a previously locked door where Sylvia Noventa retired. ìYou must be one of them.î Sylvia said solemnly. ìOne of who?î Hilde asked. ìOne of those people that took me hostage earlier.î Sylvia answered. ìDaddy left with most of the guards. He gave me choice of leaving but many of my fond childhood memories are here. I refused so he left a couple guards. They have headed to an old Dragoon hideout in a war a long time ago. You must journey through Mount Pyre to get here.î She said. She gave a lonely sigh. ìYou sound sad.î Catherine said. ìNot sad just concerned.î Sylvia said. ìFor your father?î Relena asked. ìNo for a guard her is very dear to me that my father left here to guard me.î Sylvia said. ìIf heís here why are you worried?î Hilde asked. ìHe isnít here. I could tell he was restless just being here guarding me. I gave him leave and he reluctantly did so.Ý Now I know not where he is. But I know him and as much as I want him to follow his own beliefs especially ever since that beast Treize arrived I am afraid that means going against the Military and my father. He getting so close to his dream of becoming the leader of the four dragoon and he could be killed!í Sylvia exclaimed and sobbed softly.

 

ìWhat are the Four Dragoons?î Relena asked. ìThey are actually called the Four Devas. But it is more like three of them now. There is Quatre, Dorothy, Mariemaia, and once Sir Zechs.î Sylvia said. ìI feel lonesome ever since Sir Zechís fiancÈ Lady Noin disappeared last night after your friends came here. I have no idea why. She would usually keep me company and look after but she has runaway I am afraid. I havenít even a clue as to why!î Sylvia said. ìGroup talk!í Hilde yelled. They went a few feet away and huddled. ìWe could probably get in if we use Sylvia!î Relena suggested. ìWhere? How?î Hilde asked. ìInto Mount Pyre and pretend to be her body guards!î Relena replied. The other girls agreed. They turned to Sylvia.

 

Duo, Trowa, and Misty entered Termina. The place where they had met Trowa and Catherine earlier. The walked by a flower stand where to their surprise they saw Quatre. ìBut isnít that dangerous?!î the old woman who was selling flowers exclaimed. ìI admit I feel guilty for leaving behind Lady Sylvia but something must be done. I fear the dragoons are going too far. I must sneak into their hideout near Mount Pyre. I will need a boat. But it is a promise I made to Lady Noin just yesterday before she disappeared.î Quatre replied. ìPromise?î the old woman asked. ìI promised not to lose sight of my heart and beliefs in these Military things. I must do it on Dragoon honor. It is a dragoonís job to defend the cities of continents but that means even betraying the dragoons themselves sometimes.î Quatre said. ìWell be careful!î the old woman said. Quatre nodded and climbed over the wall separating the port from the city and jumped over it. Duo, Trowa, and Misty headed after him. They saw Quatre about to speed off in their boat. ìWait! Thatís ourís!î Duo yelled. ìPlease excuse me but this is urgent I must borrow this!î Quatre replied. ìWait! We can take you to Mount Pyre!î Misty exclaimed. Quatre was shocked. ìHow did youÖ? Hey! Wait a moment you are those thieves that entered the manor last night! If you have business there as well I cannot stop that but you may come along under one term.î Quatre said sternly. ìWhat are those?î Duo asked. ìTo do it for the people and to take no money from the place!î Quatre said. ìLike we wanted any money in the first place!î Duo said and hopping in the boat with the others. ìI hope you wonít mind but I need to stop at an old friendís place first.î Quatre said. They nodded.

 

Relena was taking Sylvia with her and the others. Apparently Sylvia would be helpful since she specialized in healing techniques. ìSo this guard? Whatís his name?î Relena asked making conversation as they headed to Dr. Jís lab where Heero and the others first encountered the mad scientist. Before this they had stopped at the parlor, which was the only, locked door in the manor left and got a daemon charm from it. It warded away dark attacks. She had learned from Sylvia there was an angel charm that warded white attacks. Relena opened the door. She wanted to go to Mount Pyre but not without Heero. She needed an answer. Dr. J looked as if he had been expecting her. Relena picked up a silver earring on the counter that raised her HOP during fights. ìRelena let us cut short the chit chat.î Dr, J said. Relena was shocked and even a bit offended but soon regained composure. ìEven you know of the Marshes by your home town of Arni right?î Dr. J asked. Relena numbly nodded. ìDo you remember what they were called?î he asked grinning. Relena went in deep thought for a moment then it hit her. How could she have been so stupid! ìHydra Marshes!î she exclaimed. Dr. J nodded. She gasped and ran out with the other girls running behind her for an explanation.

 

Relena ran from Arni through Lizard Rock and to the marshes. She gasped as she entered. She recognized one of the village leaders. Pure instinct had given her directions here alone. She was hungry and weary. To the villager she looked like a famished animal. ìRelena? What are you doing here? Donít you know this area is off limits?î the villager asked. He looked at her closely. ìHmm, but I can tell from the look in your eyes it is serious. Very well but be careful. Relena nodded and walked along the path. She soon reached an area where suddenly there were above the ground and in the sky! They balanced themselves on a path that went everywhere that looked like corral and was as hard too. They finally made it to a platform. They rested and heard a rattling sound. They looked ahead and saw a yellow plump creature with green spots and two tentacles on each side of itís back. ìMe name Beeba! You Beeba on my property! Me Beeba donít like you!î he yelled and attacked.

 

Relena looked like a beast facing lion. She was hungry and weary especially from her illness while the Beeba was plump and full. Another reason for her to hate it more. She grabbed out her dagger and began to slice it three times in rage. ìMe Beeba donít like you! Me going to Beeba another Beeba friend!î it yelled. It called forth another one of its own kind. Catherine took her stance and threw her knives at one of them. Then he called yet another Beeba. Hilde ran up and hit it once. Again it called another Beeba! ìThis things a fanatic!î

 

Hilde said. Relena slashed it again. ìBeeba revolution!î it yelled. ìÖî *Silence* ìBeeba not come. Beeba guess it Beeba have no more friends.î It said as no more Beebaís came. Catherine used Magma Bomb on all of them. She powered up with red glowing beneath her and fire tiny sticks of fire at each one. ìTime to kick their arses!î Relena yelled as she attacked. She gathered a small light in her hands. Suddenly from the light grew out She shot out a bunch of icicles. The Beebaís ran away except their leader. The Beeba stood there. ìPleas Beeba stop! Me Beeba nice!î it begs. ìIf your gonna annoy us at least speak proper English!î Relena yells. ìAw, be a little nice. I thought it looked kinda cute!î Catherine says receiving a questioning look from her friends. ìWhat?î Catherine asked. Relena shakes her head returning her attention to the Beeba. ìHere Beeba will give you this! Use it in wide open spaces.î It says throwing a whistle to them and running off.

 

Relena and her party made it through the poisonous marshes to a little pond. Suddenly they stop feeling a great rumble. They look around them frantically. A creature rises from the pond. It is gray with green specks on its back and two pink tentacles. The thing looked like a cross between a centipede and snake. Relena is the first to slash it. Then Hilde and Catherine attacked. But soon the thing got fired up and it came up to Relena and hit her with its scaly end slashing her. She fell to the ground. Sylvia suddenly began to glow a white color and her hair began to fly up as her gown began to blow up above her ankles a little and used revive on Relena. Relena got up and began to fight the thing. She dodged its next attack and jumped on to its head and off of it when it attacked again. She came down with her dagger stabbing it in the head. It made a shriek of pain and fell to the ground rotting. Relena withdrew her dagger. There was a little green liquid on it but it soon dripped off. Hilde, Catherine, and Sylvia began to walk away but when they realized Relena wasnít following. ìWhat is it?î Hilde asked. She bent down and grabbed something from its corps. ìEwww! Relena donít even think about getting a proof of victory!î Catherine said starting to gag. ìThis is Hydra!î Relena said. For the rest of the trip to the entrance she said nothing else.

 

A building was burning to the ground. Someone stood at the window. The figure turned around. It was none other than Treize Krushrenada! A boy stood outside crying as the building burned. His unruly brown hair hid his face. ìMy friendsÖî he cried. ìOur home!î he wept. Soon he fell to the ground in exhaustion and fainted. When he awoke the building was burned to the ground. He ran to it and found no survivors. He heard a soft dog whimper. He went over to the puppy that all the orphan children had loved to play with. It was their dog Mary that followed the orphan lady around the home. But everyone was dead. The boy picked up the puppy and walked away. ìI hate you Treize!î

ÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝ

Relena shot up from her bed. ìWas thatÖ?î she muttered. It was still dark so she laid back down. Could it be the fuel of his coldness? His undying hatred for Treize? Heero must have been an orphan.

 

Duo, Trowa, Quatre, and Misty all landed on what was apparently called Hermitís Hideaway. ìThis is where my friend lives.î Quatre said. ìWho is this friend anyway?î Duo asked. ìWhen my father died his best friend and right hand took over as our guardian. He trained me and my brother.î Quatre said. When they walked up to what was a tree/house they were surprised to see a it burned down! Quatre ran forward. ìWho did this?!î Quatre exclaimed in anguish. ìIt is not a matter of who but why.î Said a familiar voice. Before them stood Lady Une. She jumped down. ìWhy did you do this?!î Quatre asked. ìI was not completely responsible.î Lady Une replied. ìMeaning?!î Quatre yelled. ìI was ordered by his Excellencies Treize to come here and retreat a retired Dragoon here. But apparently he was not here even when I burned the house down.î Lady Une explained. ìWhat?!î Quatre exclaimed. ìThere is another reason I was sent here also.î Lady Une replied. ìOh?! What was that?!î Duo asked. ìTo stop you!î she said. She gave a low bow then took a stance. Lady Une casted a shield upon herself. ìHer innate is black!î Duo said. ìFigures.î Trowa muttered. ìAnyone of us white innate?î Duo asked. ìI know Relena is! But sheís not here!í Misty yelled. Une powered up and used Moon Beams. Two black moon shaped disk flew at them. They sliced through some of their cloths making the crimson blood leak out. They each gave a cry of pain. ìOneís trash is anotherís treasure. While oneís pain is anotherís pleasure!î Une laughed.

 

Relena ran into Heeroís hospital room. Heero slowly opened his eyes. A smile came onto his face. ìHey you got more bloody beautifulÖHeheÖî Heero chuckled. Relena blushed he was delusional. ìI donít know all the details butÖSally told me everything. Sound like a lot happened since I sleptÖ. guess it proves you can take care of yourself now, huh? I would have been all rightÖwithout any antidote. Man, now I owe you one. I think Iím gonna rest some more nowÖî Heero said groggily. ìThank youÖRelenaÖ.î He whispered then his head slowly turned to the side as he slept. ìWeíll hafta wait a while until he wakes up.î Sally said from the doorway. ìI am surprised you found the Hydra Humour though. As it is very rare.î Sally said. ìMaybe I can show ya later. But for now letís let him sleep. I kinda like him like this though.î Relena giggled then left.

 

Une was ready fire up another set of Moon Beams to Duo and companies dismay. Misty tried to bubble beam one away but it sliced right through her attack. Trowaís fire attacks were just as weak. They needed something hard to push it away. Quatre was the next target. Two Moon Beams came toward him. He slashed one away but the other hit him square in the shoulder. It lightly sliced through his armor but he still gave a cry of pain. He powered up and used Electrojolt. Electricity formed around the next set of Moon Beams making them stop and fall to the ground harmlessly. Next he powered up and used Dash& Gash slashing right through Lady Une. ìEnough!î Lady said limping a little. ìThis was fun, no? Well Treize calls. Tata for now!î she said blowing a kiss and disappearing.

 

ìHmmm, are you Treize guards?î an old man said stepping from behind them. ìNo you couldnít be. It must have been that Lady just now. Is that you Quatre?!î asked the old man.

 

Quatre looked relieved. ìHoward your alright!î Quatre exclaimed. ìI heard from Ms. Sylvia that Treize wanted me back as a Dragoon. But Iím retired. I will not participate in the dragoons anymore. I went into hiding for safe measures. I have a hard built house underground where I have moved my things.î Howard said. He walked up to the tree and went into the underground part with Duo, Trowa, and Misty following him. He stopped. ìWhy donít you all rest before you start out on your journey? Treize and the Dragoons along with Martial Noventa have moved to the old Dragoon hideout on Mount Pyre.î Howard offered. They nodded.

 

After resting they woke up and began talking to Howard. ìIt was four years ago when I retired. I used to tear up the battlefield with Zechís and Quatreís father along with Dorothyís father. But I am tired of the useless bickering. It was four years ago when Treize approached Martial Noventa. Interesting him in a legendary treasure called the Frozen Flame.î Howard explained. Trowa listened intently.Ý ìMartial Noventa probably wants because he dreams of a world of peace or wants to know the answer to why we have fought the Porre Army for years causing endless bloodshed.î Howard said. ìI have no idea on what is on Treizeís agenda. But it is most likely damaging to the continent of Zenan.î Howard said.

 

 

ÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝ

 

ÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝÝ